history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Thursday Mar 14 2024 11:24PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Subhuti was Buddha's disciple. He was able to understand the potency of emptiness, that nothing exists except in its relationship of subjectivity and objectivity. One day, in a mood of sublime emptiness, Subhuti was resting underneath a tree... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  RESTRICTED ACCESS
» login   » register   » activate account   » forgot password
grey dot

If you are not a registered user, please register here. Registration is free. You can have the information saved by your browser for the next login; however, unless you explicitly logout, other people using the same computer (browser) will have full access to your account.

LOGIN FORM   * Fields in red are required!

* Username : 
* Password : 
  Too lazy to type? Check the box below. Not recommended if you're using a shared computer.
Keep me logged in unless I logout

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

r
e
s
t
r
i
c