history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Sunday Dec 21 2014 02:23PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Once upon a time in a very nice city of ancient India, there were five blind young men were living together and getting along very well. They could share together many things they acquired materially and mentally. They could shared each other... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: LOOKING FOR ANSWERS.
vertical line Posted on Mar.26.2007 @ 03:38PM EDT by Yagita

Do Buddhist believes in a God or a creator?

In order to become involved in Zen must one kill the ego?

How does one enter a Buddhist temple in order to recive instructions?

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Mar.26.2007
03:41PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line God is not a belief.

The ego needs to be accepted.

Go knock on the door, and tell them you'll work for free.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70235
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Mar.26.2007
06:37PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line

No buddists dont believe in god. save gedo zen which is a sect of zen.

dont worry about the ego. meditate.

their freindly. you just go in. they like to help.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70246
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from amylim
Mar.27.2007
04:21AM EDT 
Email amylim
vertical line

Not a  Yes As God Is The Almighty

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70259
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from stephen
Mar.27.2007
07:13AM EDT 
Email stephen
vertical line

Do Buddhist believe in a God or a creator?

A Buddhist would not enter into the debate about God and/or a creator for it makes no difference on how one would live his/her life. It is an interesting historical and philosophical question but does not apply. The answer and the question are out side the realm of ones Buddhist Nature.

No. The term ego is an abused word. Zen would have you give up attachments, delusions and anger. (this would include your ideas about yourself that led to attachments, delusions and anger.)

How does one enter a Buddhist temple in order to receive instructions?

Silently and in stillness.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70260
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.27.2007
09:40AM EDT 
vertical line www.confusedscholar.com
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70267
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.27.2007
09:54AM EDT 
vertical line Free insurance with every answer (sigh, ya it's a trick).
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70270
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from amylim
Mar.27.2007
10:47AM EDT 
Email amylim
vertical line Quote: "

Not a  Yes As God Is The Almighty

With Metta

"

"

In the Bhuridatta Jataka (No.543) the Bodhisatta questions the supposed Divine justice of the Creator as follows;

"He who has eyes can see the sickening sight,

Why does not Brahma (God) set his creatures right?

If his wide power no limits can restrain,

Why is his hand so rarely spread to bless?

Why are his creatures all condemned to pain?

Why does he not to all give happiness?

Why do fraud, lies, and ignorance prevail?

Why triumphs falsehood,-truth and justice fail?

I count you Brahma (God} one th'unjust among,

Who made a world in which to shelther wrong."

Refuting the theory that everything is the creation of a Supreme Being, the Bodhisatta states in the Mahabodhi Jataka (No.528)

"If there exist some Lord all powerful to fulfil

In every creature bliss or woe, and action good or ill;

That Lord is stained with sin. Man does but work his will."

Quoted With Metta.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70272
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Mar.27.2007
10:50AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Cool! I will read it next time.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70273
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Yagita
Mar.27.2007
11:02AM EDT 
vertical line Thanks, very helpful.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70275
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from amylim
Mar.27.2007
11:04AM EDT 
Email amylim

A Buddhist would not enter into the debate about God and/or a creator for it makes no difference on how one would live his/her life. It is an interesting historical and philosophical question but does not apply. The answer and the question are out side the realm of ones Buddhist Nature.

No. The term ego is an abused word. Zen would have you give up attachments, delusions and anger. (this would include your ideas about yourself that led to attachments, delusions and anger.)

"
.........Seek To Enlight People Having Endless Notion

"
.........Seek To Enlight People Having Endless Notion

It A Sharing & Giving

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70276
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from amylim
Mar.27.2007
11:15AM EDT 
Email amylim
vertical line

Quote: "Cool! I will read it next time. "

What One Often Do. So Maybe Another Night

Just A Joke

It is Night time here.

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70277
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.27.2007
11:51AM EDT 
vertical line see page 94 for details of loss-leader special offers...buy one get one frees
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70278
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Mar.27.2007
11:53AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line If you choose to see God in all things, that would make God a choice, but limitless validating every way, through seeing.

If you choose to work God in all things, that would create God through your body, through acts of kindness, gentleness, reaching out to young and old to heal in simplicity.

If you only choose to read about god, then you snub the alternative, of seeing God through motion, but you can let God scan the page, if you choose.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70279
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.27.2007
12:02PM EDT 
vertical line army surplus food hampers at factory prices straight to you the consumer in 5 mouth-wateringly tempting flavours (many more flavours in the planning stage send email address for newsletter) ps debt-recovery services offered - no trace, no fee)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70280
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Mar.27.2007
06:43PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Sitting in meditation. nothing comes back from the void to answer wether god exists or does not exist. its best just to do your best in this lifetime.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70311
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Mar.27.2007
06:54PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line ok
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70312
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Mar.27.2007
08:01PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line

see

I do nothing alone

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70317
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Mar.27.2007
08:02PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line only the question arose
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70318
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from amylim
Mar.27.2007
08:55PM EDT 
Email amylim
vertical line

Quote: "Sitting in meditation. nothing comes back from the void to answer wether god exists or does not exist. its best just to do your best in this lifetime."

Just sharing a Thought

Silence  Having Awareness You Need Effort

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70322
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.28.2007
04:45AM EDT 
vertical line Killing and / or accepting the ego, abusing the term ego, is commentary - the ego-centricity of me me me, I I I, mine mine mine, negating Love. The 'dying' of the ego is the letting go of ego-centricity. When the ego is let go, it is received back, transformed by Love, no longer the arrogant little tyrant.

The only effort required is to turn, turn to the source, a listening to the question, "Who am I?" All questions of relationship and identity live in this question. This is the work of all meditiation and is the receiving of the free gift.

down to the lake, I
up to the temple, I am
down to the lake, I
up to the temple, I am
down to the lake, I
up to the temple, I am

Water into Wine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70327
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Mar.28.2007
07:00AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line yep
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70328
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from free1500
Mar.28.2007
12:44PM EDT 
Email free1500

Nice keyboard work.

"
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70349
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from amylim
Mar.28.2007
09:20PM EDT 
Email amylim
vertical line

Quote: "Killing and / or accepting the ego, abusing the term ego, is commentary - the ego-centricity of me me me, I I I, mine mine mine, negating Love. The 'dying' of the ego is the letting go of ego-centricity. When the ego is let go, it is received back, transformed by Love, no longer the arrogant little tyrant.

The only effort required is to turn, turn to the source, a listening to the question, "Who am I?" All questions of relationship and identity live in this question. This is the work of all meditiation and is the receiving of the free gift.

down to the lake, I
up to the temple, I am
down to the lake, I
up to the temple, I am
down to the lake, I
up to the temple, I am

Water into Wine
"

Well said.

Remains Unpertubed Still Thoughts In Contemplation

"Who am I?'

I am Who I am

Still Who I am

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70368
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from rajroshi
Mar.29.2007
02:13AM EDT 
Email rajroshi
vertical line

U can't say there is god as far as u didn't realize. U can't deny as far as u didn't search whole universe and what other say is futile for u. Make your own way.

A Mother's Advice

Jiun, a Shogun master, was a well-known Sanskrit scholar of the Tokugawa era. When he was young he used to deliver lectures to his brother students.

His mother heard about this and wrote him a letter.:

"Son, I do not think you became a devotee of the Buddha because you desired to turn into a walking dictionary for others. There is no end to information and commentation, glory and honor. I wish you would stop this lecture business. Shut yourself up in a little temple in a remote part of the mountain. Devote your time to meditation and in this way attain true realization."

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70370
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from amylim
Mar.29.2007
02:54AM EDT 
Email amylim

U can't say there is god as far as u didn't realize. U can't deny as far as u didn't search whole universe and what other say is futile for u. Make your own way.

A Mother's Advice

Jiun, a Shogun master, was a well-known Sanskrit scholar of the Tokugawa era. When he was young he used to deliver lectures to his brother students.

His mother heard about this and wrote him a letter.:

"Son, I do not think you became a devotee of the Buddha because you desired to turn into a walking dictionary for others. There is no end to information and commentation, glory and honor. I wish you would stop this lecture business. Shut yourself up in a little temple in a remote part of the mountain. Devote your time to meditation and in this way attain true realization."

"

"

Reject All Jargon Rely Onself Search Heartily Inside

The Buddha did

Sharing A Thought

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70371
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from HarryB
Mar.29.2007
05:16AM EDT 
vertical line 1. Some Buddhists believe in many, many Gods, but it would be inaccurate to equate this with western concepts of a creator/ director God:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Buddhism

2. You can't kill the ego, if you take time to look you can't even find it: its merely a designation of the mind which is by nature empty and clear... but please don't take my word for that ;-)

3. Just drop an email or phone call to your local Zen group, most don't have what is generally called a temple, but just a smaller meditation room called a dojo or zendo. Try a few different groups if needs be until it seems comfortable.

Regards,

Harry.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70372
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from HarryB
Mar.29.2007
05:36AM EDT 
vertical line From above article:

"Often as the Devas figure in early Buddhist stories, the significance of their appearance nearly always lies in their relations with the Buddha or his disciples. Of mere mythology, such as the dealings of Brahma and Indra with other gods, there is little. In fact the gods, though freely invoked as accessories, are not taken seriously, and there are some extremely curious passages in which Gotama seems to laugh at them, much as the sceptics of the 18th century laughed at Jehovah. Thus in the [Pali Canon] Kevaddha Sutta he relates how a monk who was puzzled by a metaphysical problem applied to various gods and finally accosted Brahma himself in the presence of all his retinue.

After hearing the question, which was “Where do the elements cease and leave no trace behind?” Brahma replies, “I am the Great Brahma, the Supreme, the Mighty, the All-seeing, the Ruler, the Lord of all, the Controller, the Creator, the Chief of all, appointing to each his place, the Ancient of days, the Father of all that are and are to be.” “But,” said the monk, “I did not ask you, friend, whether you were indeed all you now say, but I ask you where the four elements cease and leave no trace.” Then the Great Brahma took him by the arm and led him aside and said, “These gods think I know and understand everything. Therefore I gave no answer in their presence. But I do not know the answer to your question and you had better go and ask the Buddha."

Hehehehehehehehe...!

Regards,

H.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70373
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Mar.29.2007
10:28AM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line hahahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70374
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from amylim
Mar.29.2007
12:34PM EDT 
Email amylim
vertical line

Quote: "From above article:

"Often as the Devas figure in early Buddhist stories, the significance of their appearance nearly always lies in their relations with the Buddha or his disciples. Of mere mythology, such as the dealings of Brahma and Indra with other gods, there is little. In fact the gods, though freely invoked as accessories, are not taken seriously, and there are some extremely curious passages in which Gotama seems to laugh at them, much as the sceptics of the 18th century laughed at Jehovah. Thus in the [Pali Canon] Kevaddha Sutta he relates how a monk who was puzzled by a metaphysical problem applied to various gods and finally accosted Brahma himself in the presence of all his retinue.

After hearing the question, which was “Where do the elements cease and leave no trace behind?” Brahma replies, “I am the Great Brahma, the Supreme, the Mighty, the All-seeing, the Ruler, the Lord of all, the Controller, the Creator, the Chief of all, appointing to each his place, the Ancient of days, the Father of all that are and are to be.” “But,” said the monk, “I did not ask you, friend, whether you were indeed all you now say, but I ask you where the four elements cease and leave no trace.” Then the Great Brahma took him by the arm and led him aside and said, “These gods think I know and understand everything. Therefore I gave no answer in their presence. But I do not know the answer to your question and you had better go and ask the Buddha."

Hehehehehehehehe...!

Regards,

H.
"

Have Answer Rightly Regarding Yagita's Buddhist question.

With Regards & Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70394
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Yagita
Apr.01.2007
07:06PM EDT 
vertical line This is quite helpful.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70426
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.01.2007
10:09PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line God doesn't believe in Buddha.

God has no ego.

I,                                                                        face.
um,                                                              my,
  and,                                                      into,

God is a temple.  Just look
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70427
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from rajroshi
Apr.02.2007
04:07AM EDT 
Email rajroshi
vertical line

Dear yagita

All the relegion have been taking about dropping your ego- but it's a very weird phenomena. They want u to drope your ego and ego is just a shadow of god. God is the ego of universe and the ego is your personality. Gautam Buddha is the only person in history of mankind who said: " just dropping the ego will not help it can be easily droped if u drope GOD. He dropped GOD the ego disprd. He went away from mirror, The mirror was empty, his reflxn in the mirror disprd. He had been fighting with the reflection.
U can feel the defrnc. There are relegion who have GOD, EGO nad the SELF. Jaudism, Hinduism, Christianity, Mohammedanism and there are religions which don't have GOD- Taoism, Buddhism, Jainism But they have the self. Bcos they don't have GOD, the ego dispr on it's own. Now there whole effort is how to make their self pure and pious.
Buddha is the only man who said, If there is no GOD there is no ego, the self is also arbitrary, artificial. As u go deeper in your intrty you suddenly find urslf dispring into the oceanic consiouness. There is no self to know. You are no more only existence is. The dance will be there dancer will no more, song will be ther singer will no more. ULTIMATE FREEDOM, FREEDOM FROM ONSELF.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70433
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Apr.02.2007
07:01AM EDT 
vertical line You can see it like that. Is that what the Buddha really said? Easy for you to say.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70434
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Apr.02.2007
07:03AM EDT 
vertical line Don't tell me the Buddha liked a shout too? Who's he shouting at?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70435
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.02.2007
09:58AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line His dad?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70442
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Apr.02.2007
08:37PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line

Quote: "God doesn't believe in Buddha.

God has no ego.

"

easy to say.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70463
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Apr.02.2007
09:08PM EDT 
vertical line tried to hoe me
tried to hoe me
didn't knowed me
ha ha is it??

tried to hoe
me
tried to hoe
me
didn't know
love is
letting go
........me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70464
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.02.2007
09:44PM EDT 
Email Woodsman

God has no ego.

"

easy to say.

"

easier not to.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70465
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.02.2007
11:50PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

God has no ego.

God

was
God is a temple.  Just look                                        word
"
.........                                                                                                                the

easy to say.

"                                                                                                                                          and

easier not to.                                                                      word
"
.........                                                       the
                                            was
                      -nining
In the be-
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70466
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.02.2007
11:52PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Crapple!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70467
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.02.2007
11:54PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "

God has no ego.

God
                                                                                        with                         with
I,                                                                        face.                                               and
  and,                                                      into,                                                                        the

was                                                   word
"
.........                                                                                                                the

easy to say.

"                                                                                                                                          and

easier not to.                                                                      word
"
                                            was
                      -ginning
In the be-
"
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70468
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from HarryB
Apr.03.2007
06:22AM EDT 
vertical line If God is a temple, he's really let herself go.

Goddha seems like a suitably confused deity for the likes of us. If ever zazen starts to evangelize at me I'll run straight to the scientologists for a swift, painless reprogramming.

Regards,

Harry.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70469
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Apr.03.2007
07:35AM EDT 
vertical line Shoulda posted in the gardening thread.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70470
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from HarryB
Apr.03.2007
07:42AM EDT 
vertical line And once more I say 'God'. He threw me out of the garden did he not?

Regourds,

Harry.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70471
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Apr.03.2007
07:45AM EDT 
vertical line zazen evangelical literalist, where you gonna run? Don't answer that.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70472
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Apr.03.2007
07:49AM EDT 
vertical line Good morning. Off out buying fig trees.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70473
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from HarryB
Apr.03.2007
07:51AM EDT 
vertical line I'm gonna run everywhere, thanks. I don't take God literally, or even seriously, but the garden myth is one of my favourites, and for a myth its created a terribly real suffering.

Now, what sort of a little buddhist am I now, referee? (fellow listees please note that I have privatised my sense of Christiazen morality).

Ah, can you smell the illusion of control?

Now there's a thing; they say the universe is (sub atomically) based on unpredictable chaos... well what's the defining factor that gives the illusion of coherence?

Refereegards,

Harry.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70474
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Apr.03.2007
08:12AM EDT 
vertical line Goodness knows. Fig trees are calling.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70475
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from HarryB
Apr.03.2007
08:15AM EDT 
vertical line Wonderful, botany is overdue its Doctor Dolittle.

Regards,

Harry.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70476
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from HarryB
Apr.03.2007
08:16AM EDT 
vertical line "The Gorse Whisperer"

Regards,

H.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70477
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from lehish
Apr.03.2007
12:25PM EDT 
Email lehish
vertical line

Quote: "Good morning. Off out buying fig trees. "

:D

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70480
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from HarryB
Apr.03.2007
12:33PM EDT 
vertical line Go figger.

Regards,

H.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70481
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Apr.03.2007
01:41PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line

Quote: "Wonderful, botany is overdue its Doctor Dolittle.

Regards,

Harry.
"

botany... hmmm

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70484
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Apr.03.2007
01:53PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "

God has no ego.

God
                                                                                        with                         with
I,                                                                        face.                                               and
  and,                                                      into,                                                                        the

was                                                   word
"

easy to say.

"
                                            was
                      -ginning
In the be-
"
......... "

"
                                            was
                      -ginning
In the be-
"
"

looks like kite flying I saw...with no string... it was so beautiful...... flaps of wings

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70485
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Apr.03.2007
01:57PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line oh.. did you see! did you see!  :) !
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70486
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from boymonk
Apr.03.2007
07:56PM EDT 
vertical line There's a difference between looking and resting, clearly... Nuf said?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70489
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Apr.03.2007
11:37PM EDT 
Email kelvintan

Dear yagita

All the relegion have been taking about dropping your ego- but it's a very weird phenomena. They want u to drope your ego and ego is just a shadow of god. God is the ego of universe and the ego is your personality. Gautam Buddha is the only person in history of mankind who said: " just dropping the ego will not help it can be easily droped if u drope GOD. He dropped GOD the ego disprd. He went away from mirror, The mirror was empty, his reflxn in the mirror disprd. He had been fighting with the reflection.
U can feel the defrnc. There are relegion who have GOD, EGO nad the SELF. Jaudism, Hinduism, Christianity, Mohammedanism and there are religions which don't have GOD- Taoism, Buddhism, Jainism But they have the self. Bcos they don't have GOD, the ego dispr on it's own. Now there whole effort is how to make their self pure and pious.
Buddha is the only man who said, If there is no GOD there is no ego, the self is also arbitrary, artificial. As u go deeper in your intrty you suddenly find urslf dispring into the oceanic consiouness. There is no self to know. You are no more only existence is. The dance will be there dancer will no more, song will be ther singer will no more. ULTIMATE FREEDOM, FREEDOM FROM ONSELF.

"

"

Do not cling on to the Buddha or God.

Rid All. Just Rely On Self. Have Insight

Buddha say cannot say

You have to realise and experience it.

And not what Buddha or God say

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70490
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.04.2007
01:36PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Do be do be do... it's an a/an song
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 70493
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this EIGHT VIRTUES
by George Caso
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s