history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Wednesday Apr 23 2014 10:53PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Posted on Aug.01.2009 @ 09:07PM EDT by chontri

Not to be reached by traveling is the end of the world,
Yet there is no release from sorrow
Unless you reach the end of the world.

The one who is wise and lives... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: FABRIC
vertical line Posted on Jul.08.2007 @ 05:04PM EDT by Woodsman
The clouds hold the answer, always, to what you want, in who you are, where you are... god.

I ain't nothin' special, at any one time, if not at all

Clouds form, trees form, people form, the breath of light, is like of life.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from fatnhappy
Jul.09.2007
01:29AM EDT 
Email fatnhappy
vertical line floating lantern 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72711
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.09.2007
02:23PM EDT 
vertical line Each relationship forms the weave in which we grow and breathe. We sit in the places where the fabric in our lives has worn thin, reconnecting to the purpose of being, free to express sorrow over having left out the most intimate connection to the least among us, slowing down to parent ourselves, to still the trembling heart, to hear and heal the cry coming from the rejection of love, by being that rejected one.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72721
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Jul.09.2007
03:53PM EDT 
vertical line immaterial
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72725
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Jul.09.2007
04:57PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line

if you look at the clouds long enough they disappear.

beautiful quilted blanket

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72726
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from fatnhappy
Jul.09.2007
05:28PM EDT 
Email fatnhappy
vertical line were only human
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72728
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.09.2007
08:38PM EDT 
vertical line What?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72731
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from fatnhappy
Jul.09.2007
08:39PM EDT 
Email fatnhappy
vertical line you heard me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72732
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.09.2007
08:44PM EDT 
vertical line No I didn't. Unless you are a goose.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72736
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.09.2007
08:51PM EDT 
vertical line honk?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72739
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.09.2007
09:00PM EDT 
vertical line honk honk?!

Interpretation... ok, you owe me.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72740
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.09.2007
09:41PM EDT 
vertical line Ok, maybe it was a duck... close. Anyway, you said I heard you and some bird-duck thing quacked, or honked right then, and it was you. So what was it you did, or honked? And don't say, "get out of the way", cuz I know it wasn't a car, they don't honk, or quack, or think. Ok, so you are a car, turn right then, but not now. Ducks can drive?.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72741
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.09.2007
10:03PM EDT 
vertical line So the interpretation is to use all sounds as wake up calls from the past, one's own being is formed from the past.  We identify with that sound as being formed, and having formed us. One is willing to use all sound, to listen openly to all sound as source of awakening. This forms the weave in life, to have identifiable knowledge of sounds as having former relationships to each identification. We then identify the sound of one hand always clapping, and never confuse the sense as two. It is one sound heard on both sides in relationship to one's all awakening potential.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72742
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.09.2007
11:36PM EDT 
vertical line When the sounds unite within  the observation, seemingly two at once, there is a freeing of the worry that is created from anything having a separate reality, that one is separate from the larger good of unification free of conflict. A certain pattern begins to appear, through the repetition of unification, and one may be reconnected with the whole spontaneously, as a beautiful arrangement of balanced thoughts, feelings and emotions. The pattern is constantly clarified through silent contemplation and observation.

Society as a whole though moves in an opposite direction, hoping to claim unification as a selfish source for entertainment, and generally follows a preset mechanical solution to the problem of suffering and death, where one's ownership fails.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72745
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Jul.10.2007
07:27AM EDT 
vertical line Oh yay, hear me, hear me, hear me...ah, you clickadees you...(this is an unscheduled post), ok, see, look, listen....feel that for a taste?...silence is not, I repeat, not, an absence of sound. Hear that?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72749
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.10.2007
10:18AM EDT 
vertical line Whoah, cool, nothing.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72766
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Jul.10.2007
02:01PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line yes, "cool".....
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72771
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.11.2007
09:49AM EDT 
vertical line I am a whether man, whether I like it or not. Ok, I'm a man. How can I help?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72803
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Jul.11.2007
12:05PM EDT 
vertical line Ok, so, contradict me. Yeah, that's it...the fog is lifting....uh-huh...it's getting clearer...yes as a crystal ting...I realize that's what I want...I want to be contradicted. Now!....I'm waiting....
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72806
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Jul.11.2007
12:13PM EDT 
vertical line Waiting......

dum-de-dum-de-dum-dah...
drummer...........................
bbbbblllll

Contra

dick

shun

thar
I
'im
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72807
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Jul.11.2007
12:49PM EDT 
vertical line Ok, that's it. I am now downloading this topic, as part of the whole thing and along with the full complement of this site, and complete with all username identities and thoughts...sucking everything and everybody, (woodsman, you're in the queue with over 3,000 files remaining), helter-skelter like and whooooosh, into an envelope-like thing....ssschlllllllluuuucckk.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72808
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.11.2007
01:09PM EDT 
vertical line There is nothing, in - I want.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72809
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.11.2007
10:57PM EDT 
vertical line Went and stopped off for a quart of cherries, just out of the blue, as I was driving home.
Unknowingly, there was already one at home.
When have I ever bought cherries before on the same day?

Something here is talkin' to me folks!

I mean, talking to me, ladies and gentlemen.

Have one?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72827
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Jul.12.2007
11:25AM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line everytime you buy cherries, you buy them on the same day
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72844
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Jul.12.2007
11:27AM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line gentlemen and ladies  :)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72845
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Jul.13.2007
11:35AM EDT 
vertical line http://computerfinearts.com/collection/cloninger/bubblegum/picture/

http://community.livejournal.com/craftgrrl/3674467.html
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72857
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Jul.13.2007
03:22PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line bubble gum
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72864
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.13.2007
05:12PM EDT 
vertical line allowing the anger to burn out, to burn through the delusion of thought and word
coming out in all honesty, to be made a fool for happiness, so that all which is denied, all which has been lost will now be found, not being the first to speak up, or step in, but by watching, assisting ,  and carrying out the blame to an end, to burn out all delusion, so hearing, feeling and seeing can be empty of doubt, to bring it all to an end, and start a new beginning, through grace to all, as in all seeing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72865
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from fatnhappy
Jul.13.2007
06:46PM EDT 
Email fatnhappy
vertical line Quote: "bubble gum"
.........POP
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72869
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.13.2007
06:48PM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "bubble gum"
.........POPE
"
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72870
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from fatnhappy
Jul.14.2007
07:01AM EDT 
Email fatnhappy
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "bubble gum"
.........POPE
"
"
.........nice hat
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72876
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.14.2007
10:20AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "bubble gum"
.........POPE
"
"
.........ice Cat
"
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72880
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Jul.14.2007
03:37PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line :)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72881
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.14.2007
03:51PM EDT 
vertical line Quote: ":) chew chew chew chem chew chew chew chew... wu wu!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72882
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.14.2007
06:51PM EDT 
vertical line rub rub rub rub                                                                rub
rub rub rub rub                                                                                              rub
rub rub rub rub                                   rub
rub rub rub rub                                                         @
rub rub rub rub                                                                                              rub
rub rub rub rub                                rub
rub rub rub rub                                                              rub
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72885
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.14.2007
07:21PM EDT 
vertical line rub rub rub rub                                                                rub
rub rub rub rub                                                              rub
rub rub rub rub
rub rub rub rub                                                         da        da
rub rub rub rub                                           da                                 da
rub rub rub rub                           da                                                               da
rub rub rub rub              da                                                                                             dA
rub rub rub rub      da                                                                                                                  DA
rub rub rub rub da
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72886
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.14.2007
08:32PM EDT 
rub rub rub rub
rub rub rub rub                                                         da        da
rub rub rub rub                                           da                                 da
rub rub rub rub                           da                                                               da
rub rub rub rub              da                                                                                             dA
rub rub rub rub      da                                                                                                                  DA
rub rub rub rub da                                                                                                                             dub

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72887
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.14.2007
09:44PM EDT 
vertical line dub dub dub
dub dub du
b dub dub
du b du b
du b du
b du b
du b
ya
b
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72888
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.14.2007
09:51PM EDT 
vertical line                                                                                                                                                                w
                                                                                                                                                              by
                                                                                                                                                             ya
                                                                                                                                                            d b
                                                                                                                                                            y
                                                                                                                                                          d
                                                                                                                                                       bub w
                                                                                                                                                      be  wb
                                                                                                                                                wub ya   b
                                                                                                                                        wya c? w   cw
                                                                                                                                     b               c      w
                                                                                                                                be            wya        t
                                                                                                                            ta                be         cw
                                                                                                                       c                          w         b
                                                                                                  b                                                        c
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72889
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.14.2007
10:30PM EDT 
vertical line                                                                            word
                                                                       form   fabric
                                                                  of our lives     of hour
                                                               of                                    time
                                                               over                             and
                                                                    over                    and
                                                                            over  again
                                                                                   over
                                                                                       t
                                                                                          t
                                                                                               t
                                                                                         I              r
                                                                                      I                        e
                                                                                       I
                                                                                          I                 v
                                                                                                o
                                                                                     m                   e
                                                                      m                                                 e
                                          m                                                                                                        e
 m
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72890
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.15.2007
10:14AM EDT 
vertical line That's what I thought, or didn't.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72897
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Jul.15.2007
12:52PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line ooooooohhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72907
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.15.2007
01:58PM EDT 
vertical line ooooooohhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                                                                                                      y
                                                                                               y
                                                                                         y
                                                                                    y
                                                                                y
                                                                                y
                                                                                     y
                                                                                              y
                                                                                                   y
                                                                                                  y
                                                                                                y
                                                                                             y
                                                                                         y
                                                                                      y
                                                                                    y
                                                                                     y
                                                                                       y
                                                                                         y
                                                                                            y
                                                                                            y
                                                                                            y
                                                                                          y
                                                                                    y
                                                              yo
 you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72908
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Jul.16.2007
09:22AM EDT 
vertical line ah, very good. Keep it up and we'll have you out of here in no time.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72931
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Jul.16.2007
12:31PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line blue light..
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72932
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Jul.16.2007
12:48PM EDT 
vertical line yep
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72940
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Jul.16.2007
12:57PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line yep to what?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72941
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Jul.16.2007
12:59PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line blue light !  beside the computer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72942
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Jul.16.2007
03:03PM EDT 
vertical line Gonggggggg!!!!! Come and get it!!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 72952
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA
by Hugh Sitton
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s