history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Sunday Nov 23 2014 12:44AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  In Tokyo in the Meiji era there lived two prominent teachers of opposite characteristics. One, Unsho, an instructor in Shingon, kept Buddha's precepts scrupulously. He never drank intoxicants, nor did he eat after eleven o'clock in the morning.... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: GONE
vertical line Posted on Aug.07.2007 @ 08:58AM EDT by stephen

Gone

accumulation

Gone

preparation

Gone beyond

seeing

Gone completely beyond-meditation  

Buddha, rejoice! Buddhahood

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email stephen
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lionel
Aug.07.2007
08:34PM EDT 
Email Lionel
vertical line @@@  When being with changing, no change can be found. @@@
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73221
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Aug.08.2007
07:29AM EDT 
vertical line You want some advice, when being with changing? Do you know you're being with changing? Or thinking you're being with changing because you're looking to find the change in the changing. Don't look to find change in the changing or the changing in the changed - it happens regardless of you, so there, you aren't being with changing.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73227
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from stephen
Aug.08.2007
09:45AM EDT 
Email stephen
vertical line

The one of the real problems is our attachment to our predictions about change. A vase is precariously balanced on the edge of a table. It leaves the table, but goes up instead of down. We will fight with our dieing breath that:

1. It did not happen.
  2. It can not happen
  3. Our knowledge in this area is complete.
  4. The science is absolute.

The truth is that gravity is based on conditions and our knowledge is based on these conditions being presence. Anything can and does happen.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73231
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Aug.08.2007
11:21AM EDT 
vertical line What drugs are you on? Because I don't understand that 'argument'. All I know is I am is change. Ok? Next babbling incoherence.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73232
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Aug.08.2007
08:11PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line Quote: "

The one of the real problems is our attachment to our predictions about change. A vase is precariously balanced on the edge of a table. It leaves the table, but goes up instead of down. We will fight with our dieing breath that:

1. It did not happen.
  2. It can not happen
  3. Our knowledge in this area is complete.
  4. The science is absolute.

The truth is that gravity is based on conditions and our knowledge is based on these conditions being presence. Anything can and does happen.

"

"

hmmm

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73238
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Aug.08.2007
08:15PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line if one thinks of gravity one has to adhere to a here and a there, does he not?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73239
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Aug.08.2007
09:22PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line I gave up formal sitting a long, long time ago, several lifetimes ago I'm told. Don't ask.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73240
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from boopoom
Aug.09.2007
09:09AM EDT 
Email boopoom
vertical line

: )   with crouded mind you can't see clearly ...  ..and it human nature when they can't see it clear they keep look into it....even stare at them untill it blur....

you can predict ,from my situation ...you can see,.watch it but you can't... change it only change the chanel.....                human have only one true purpose though they think, eat , behave,beleive differently  ,we have the same blue print.....with many many sub contractors......

steve...you can see

love,boopoom

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73241
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Aug.09.2007
09:17AM EDT 
vertical line Oh yeah, thanks, I don't see what you mean, I think. How's about this: I know a fraud when I see two?!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73242
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from stephen
Aug.09.2007
11:09AM EDT 
Email stephen
vertical line Quote: "

: )   with crouded mind you can't see clearly ...  ..and it human nature when they can't see it clear they keep look into it....even stare at them untill it blur....

you can predict ,from my situation ...you can see,.watch it but you can't... change it only change the chanel.....                human have only one true purpose though they think, eat , behave,beleive differently  ,we have the same blue print.....with many many sub contractors......

steve...you can see

love,boopoom

"
......... Yes I can see. I see that I am looking at a blank canvas. It is replaced in the next nanosecond with another blank canvas. This is the meditation of emptiness. To know that our reality is a delusion. Drugs are not necessary; most of life is a hallucination. This gives one infinite space to view a situation, fact or thing from all angles. It creates the wisdom to be without judgment. MU  
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73243
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Aug.09.2007
12:55PM EDT 
vertical line Oh, so it's not working, for you, then.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73244
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Aug.09.2007
01:08PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

steve...you can see

love,boopoom

"
......... Yes I can see. I see that I am looking at a blank canvas. It is replaced in the next nanosecond with another blank canvas. This is the meditation of emptiness. To know that our reality is a delusion. Drugs are not necessary; most of life is a hallucination. This gives one infinite space to view a situation, fact or thing from all angles. It creates the wisdom to be without judgment. MU  "

"
......... Yes I can see. I see that I am looking at a blank canvas. It is replaced in the next nanosecond with another blank canvas. This is the meditation of emptiness. To know that our reality is a delusion. Drugs are not necessary; most of life is a hallucination. This gives one infinite space to view a situation, fact or thing from all angles. It creates the wisdom to be without judgment. MU  
"

"blank canvas"...?  walked by a picture and said who the picture is of...as if being asked but no sounds (though maybe sound underneathe) then the grandchildren passed by the same space and asked who the picture was? but pointed to a picture of themselves... who is very ... hmmmm

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73246
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Aug.09.2007
01:11PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line

Quote: "Oh yeah, thanks, I don't see what you mean, I think. How's about this: I know a fraud when I see two?!"

good morning Rustic

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73248
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Aug.09.2007
01:19PM EDT 
vertical line hello Lynnoh
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73252
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Aug.09.2007
01:28PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line I apologize, I had to attend to my grandson...  :) hello
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73253
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Aug.09.2007
02:13PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line

Quote: "I apologize, I had to attend to my grandson...  :) hello"

now, I apologize to grandson, for having not attended to him

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73256
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from stephen
Aug.09.2007
03:03PM EDT 
Email stephen
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "

steve...you can see

love,boopoom

"
......... Yes I can see. I see that I am looking at a blank canvas. It is replaced in the next nanosecond with another blank canvas. This is the meditation of emptiness. To know that our reality is a delusion. Drugs are not necessary; most of life is a hallucination. This gives one infinite space to view a situation, fact or thing from all angles. It creates the wisdom to be without judgment. MU  "

"
"

"blank canvas"...?  walked by a picture and said who the picture is of...as if being asked but no sounds (though maybe sound underneathe) then the grandchildren passed by the same space and asked who the picture was? but pointed to a picture of themselves... who is very ... hmmmm

"
......... A blank canvas can be more than filled but only in the moment.: only in the instant. MU
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73259
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Aug.09.2007
03:17PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "

steve...you can see

love,boopoom

"

"
"

"
......... A blank canvas can be more than filled but only in the moment.: only in the instant. MU"

"
......... A blank canvas can be more than filled but only in the moment.: only in the instant. MU
"

looking about the room I came upon some instant premade meals and asked if he'd like one..."no".... he said...

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73260
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Aug.09.2007
07:07PM EDT 
vertical line Blank Frank, there, in an instant...doing it...being done to, two to a canvas...messengers both, of doom and destrucksheeeeeeyun n n n n ..
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73271
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from boopoom
Aug.10.2007
07:44AM EDT 
Email boopoom
vertical line

: )

love,boopoom

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73285
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Aug.10.2007
10:31AM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line

love, boopoom

:)

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73287
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this THE BUDDHA - LOVE
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s