history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Thursday Aug 21 2014 07:57PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Phap Hien was a Vietnamese Zen master. He lived in the late 5th century and early the 6th century.
When he was a young monk at the Phap Van Temple he met Vinitaruci (?-594) who was one of the
successors of Seng-tsan, the Third Patriarch... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: HOW DO I FIND OLD TOPICS?
vertical line Posted on Aug.26.2007 @ 10:36PM EDT by Alicia

I am an old member and looking for some old topics.

Do they get arcived?

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Aug.27.2007
12:15AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Look under that Stories, Books, Media section, then under CT's Collected Words, there's some old stuff over there.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73920
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Alicia
Aug.27.2007
01:44PM EDT 
vertical line

Thank you, John.

Hows the rabbits?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73936
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Aug.27.2007
01:50PM EDT 
vertical line Eating your old topics.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73938
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Aug.27.2007
02:10PM EDT 
vertical line It's ok, some are making nests out of old topics. And, I'm not even a member.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73940
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from boymonk
Aug.27.2007
02:29PM EDT 
vertical line Do not seek the old topics, such wool gathering will only lead to confusion. Be one with the moment! Empty your mind like a cup with no tea in it, and the cup itself empty, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! bbbbbllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73943
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Aug.29.2007
11:05AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Buns are good, made an outdoor enclosure for them, boy do they love to dig. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 73983
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Alicia
Aug.31.2007
07:59PM EDT 
vertical line

My young grandson has one as a house pet. Want to help me out with some tips on taking care of it, what do they eat etc. Looking for more than just the ordinary pet book facts.

This is going to sound awful…….. But do you eat rabbit?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74083
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from lehish
Aug.31.2007
08:53PM EDT 
Email lehish
vertical line

lol

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74086
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Aug.31.2007
09:15PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Quote: "

My young grandson has one as a house pet. Want to help me out with some tips on taking care of it, what do they eat etc. Looking for more than just the ordinary pet book facts.

"

No, I don't eat them. In the house, rabbits can make good pets. They poop where they eat, so you'll need a raised platform with 1/2 inch wire mesh spacing, so poop falls trough to collector tray, with newspaper liner. They will chew on furniture or electrical wiring, so these things have to be protected. Certain dogs and rabbits get along. Some rabbits have very sweet dispositions, some I would not allow in the house. Generally I use the poop for the garden... and I get a bun-ch of it. All my rabbits are now outside in hutches with plenty of room to run around. And they love to run around in the back yard.

Like any animal you have to take some responsibility in raising them, but they are very curious, and have some rather surprising depth of personality. Standard rabbit food from any pet store will do them, they like hay and straw, and nesting boxes... even the bucks like enclosures. They need some sun to rest in on cool days. They will eat certain table scraps, not potatoes, and they will eat certain weeds from the garden. But you let them roam some and they will dig dens.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74087
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Alicia
Aug.31.2007
09:32PM EDT 
vertical line Thank you that is very helpful. Never thought about fixing for poop to fall through. Would make cleaning easier. I’m going to look into that. We’ve been decorating and ‘Shadow’ hasn’t been out as much over the last couple of days. Now he looks like he is in a huff with us. I’ll sort him out over the weekend. Sort the poop thing and make a bit of a fuss of him. He actually uses a litter tray to poop in but I find it needs cleaned out a lot.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74088
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Sep.01.2007
07:32AM EDT 
vertical line Put 'em in dippers, er diapers, er crazy crappy nappies. Job done.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74092
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Snibbler
Sep.08.2007
04:36AM EDT 

"

taste like chicken
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74187
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.08.2007
09:56PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line bwak?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74194
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from lehish
Sep.09.2007
04:54AM EDT 
Email lehish
vertical line

hahahahaha

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74195
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Sep.09.2007
07:37AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

Quote: "Put 'em in dippers, er diapers, er crazy crappy nappies. Job done."

Ah Lessons In Cleaning Is Appreciated

Use a tray and put cat litter pellets made from recycle paper with odor control.

Let them out  to play with cage open and they will do their business in the tray.

Enjoy your hobby

Animal lover

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74197
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Sep.09.2007
08:15AM EDT 
vertical line Hey, look at me...I do pretty blank blank blank blank for a cow...but not black & white...see how I am one cow who is independently dependent dependently indpendent and invisible to the slaughterhouse slaughterer...oh yah. Hay yah Hay...mmmmm sweet munchy, chewingswallowingruminator, meditating, contemplating the cud cuddy cud - hay hay hay - the hay and the rainbow grass affected directly affecting you indirectly. See you in the pasture, by the lakeside river flowing...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74198
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.09.2007
09:31AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line gas guzzling automotivator
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74199
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.09.2007
09:34AM EDT 
Email Woodsman

Use a tray and put cat litter pellets made from recycle paper with odor control.

Let them out  to play with cage open and they will do their business in the tray.

Enjoy your hobby

Animal lover

With Metta

"

And when the breeding starts, call the priest. He may want some. Unless he's really good. Then he'll take them all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74200
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.09.2007
09:41AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line or just call them all, for God 

boink boink boink boink
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74201
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Sep.09.2007
10:38AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

Quote: "Thank you that is very helpful. Never thought about fixing for poop to fall through. Would make cleaning easier. I’m going to look into that. We’ve been decorating and ‘Shadow’ hasn’t been out as much over the last couple of days. Now he looks like he is in a huff with us. I’ll sort him out over the weekend. Sort the poop thing and make a bit of a fuss of him. He actually uses a litter tray to poop in but I find it needs cleaned out a lot. "

Hi Rustic, Sorry for clicking wrongly.

s

v

p

Enjoy your hobby

Animal lover

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74202
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Sep.09.2007
12:09PM EDT 
vertical line I have all the old topics, all, I tell you, all - I am the archived and the archive.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 74204
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this FLAT TOP PAGODA CONCRETE LAWN ORANMENT INTERNATIONAL SCULPTURE
by Unknown
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s