history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Friday Oct 31 2014 09:50PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  In Tokyo in the Meiji era there lived two prominent teachers of opposite characteristics. One, Unsho, an instructor in Shingon, kept Buddha's precepts scrupulously. He never drank intoxicants, nor did he eat after eleven o'clock in the morning.... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: A NEW BUDDHISM CENTER IS SEEKING A TEMPLE STAFF (PAID) IN CALIFORINA
vertical line Posted on Nov.21.2007 @ 11:04PM EDT by jingphoebe
Hi! every one!
One of the most respectfull monke in Taiwan, Master Monke Jieh Yun. He is the head master of King Kong Temple in Tao Yuan and Yuen Chuan Temple in Tis perparing a new Buddhism temple in Chino, California. He is seeking a full time temple staff, who has a good Buddhism or Zen background and willing to become a monk in the furture for this new temple. The position is paid and the temple will prodive housing.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from jingphoebe
Nov.21.2007
11:26PM EDT 
vertical line The system ran out time when I typing the first message, here is the right version:

Hi, every one!
One of the most respectful monks in Taiwan, Master Monk Jieh Yun, who is the head master of King Kong Temple in Tao Yuan, Yuen Chuan Temple in Taipei and Wu Fang Temple in Hsin Chu. Master Jieh Yun is preparing a new Buddhism temple in Chino, California to benefit Americans. He is seeking a full time temple staff, who has a good Buddhism or Zen background and willing to become a monk or nun in the future for this new temple. Master Jieh Yun will always give deep practice lessons in English( he speaks English) while you with around him. This is a very good opportunity. The position is paid and the temple will provide housing. If anyone or someone you know is interested in it, please replay the massage with your email. I will give you more detail and Master Jieh Yun’s contact information. Buddha blesses you!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76405
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Dec.10.2007
10:04AM EDT 
vertical line Could you post an update on applications received to date, pending interviews and appointment?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76751
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN GARDEN 2
by Anonymous
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s