history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Saturday Apr 19 2014 06:47AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  The Buddha was talking with Uttara, a young pupil of the bhramin Parasariya:
-Uttara, does Parasariya teach you how to develop your faculties?
-Yes, Master Gotama, he does teach us how to develop our faculties
-How does he do... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: BUBBLES AND THE OCEAN
vertical line Posted on Dec.05.2007 @ 07:41PM EDT by chontri

The vast blue sky never gets hindered by the sun and the moon moving on their orbits,
The immense clear ocean never gets blocked by the bubbles floating back and forth.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email chontri
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Dec.05.2007
07:48PM EDT 
vertical line Beyond the blue, there is no suffering, to hear of, to talk about, or change back any being, into you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76644
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Doreen
Dec.05.2007
07:54PM EDT 
Email Doreen
vertical line

even the smallest bubbles can survive the mightest wave

Hi Chontri!

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76645
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from chontri
Dec.05.2007
08:22PM EDT 
Email chontri
vertical line

Apart from the wave, there are no bubbles;
Apart from bubbles, the wave comes back to the ocean.

Hi,  Ms. Doreen.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76646
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Dec.05.2007
08:35PM EDT 
vertical line Hi Bubbles........)(((((((.......(((.........((.............))))))))( And Waves)))))............
(   :   )
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76647
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from chontri
Dec.05.2007
09:02PM EDT 
Email chontri
vertical line Hi,  ""Woodman"" and ""Smoke"" 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76649
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Dec.05.2007
10:07PM EDT 
vertical line silence seeing showers sunshine singing something  somewhat  sacredly  selected
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76650
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Doreen
Dec.05.2007
10:24PM EDT 
Email Doreen
vertical line Quote: "

Hi,  Ms. Doreen.

"

"

The wave will go back to the ocean, bubbles and all.

How was your garden this year?  My herbs and roses grew and grew - but now I have moved to a warmer clime - and will need to start a new garden.

Different plants - will need to learn how to grow lime trees and ginger and jasmine.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76652
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Dec.05.2007
10:34PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line huh? haha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76653
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Dec.05.2007
10:50PM EDT 
vertical line Dr. Ha said to Dr. Huh, "Dr. Hey was once only  a 'hey doctor'."
Dr. Huh said, "Ha is no doctor!"
Dr. Ha said, "Huh."
neither said
a word
yet
Dr.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76654
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Dec.06.2007
06:49AM EDT 
vertical line It's frothy man.

If the wave 'goes back to the ocean' the momentary is chosen, the temporal, because the wave has nowhere to go back to. Realise the momentary is useless and the eternal now which can't be chosen is er, chosen.

Momentary temporal or eternal now - mind-froth.

Oh yeah and "whoa, whoa" is English for "stop a horse".

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76655
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Dec.06.2007
06:52AM EDT 
vertical line And the sky is a member of the cloud appreciation society.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76656
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from chontri
Dec.06.2007
06:55AM EDT 
Email chontri
vertical line Quote: "Beyond the blue, there is no suffering, to hear of, to talk about, or change back any being, into you.
"
All of those came from you and will be back to you. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76657
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from chontri
Dec.06.2007
07:06AM EDT 
Email chontri
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

Hi,  Ms. Doreen.

"

How was your garden this year?  My herbs and roses grew and grew - but now I have moved to a warmer clime - and will need to start a new garden.

Different plants - will need to learn how to grow lime trees and ginger and jasmine.

"
The whole thing has been covered with sow.  But there is no worry about that.  When the sun appears, it will be getting warmer, the sow will melt, and everything will appear again.

"
The whole thing has been covered with sow.  But there is no worry about that.  When the sun appears, it will be getting warmer, the sow will melt, and everything will appear again.

Some of them are Fusia tree roses, the others are Knockout roses - trees & shubs.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76658
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Snibbler
Dec.06.2007
10:30AM EDT 
vertical line My, eh.., herb garden are doing fine too!:) "cough"
(U live in a house, a very big house in the ...?)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76659
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Dec.06.2007
12:11PM EDT 
vertical line There are chickens all over la (in trust to moi cuz moi made it), garden eating m m me out l'herbes had home - when I whistle they come-a-running with heads on for lah corny corn. Sometimes I laugh and I think what the??? whoa stop a horse and steady on there gals.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76661
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Doreen
Dec.06.2007
10:07PM EDT 
Email Doreen
vertical line

Quote: "Hi Bubbles........)(((((((.......(((.........((.............))))))))( And Waves)))))............
"

Heh.

How goes the wood chopping and nursing?

;-)

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76666
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Doreen
Dec.06.2007
10:13PM EDT 
Email Doreen
vertical line Quote:  

Some of them are Fusia tree roses, the others are Knockout roses - trees & shubs.

"

"

Yes -  if we had no winter, we wouldn't enjoy spring so much.

But here - it is like summer year round.  I will miss the lovely lavender and sage I grew - but now I can grow ginger and cardamon. 

I think roses grow just about everywhere.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76667
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Dec.06.2007
10:25PM EDT 

Quote: "Hi Bubbles........)(((((((.......(((.........((.............))))))))( And Waves)))))............
"

Heh.

;-)

"

Working with wood comes easy, split, stacked and dried. Working with people, takes much more prayer and karmic awareness... sometimes I feel, "Whomever I serve, served me in a past life. Be good, be helpful, and be healed."
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76668
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Doreen
Dec.06.2007
10:34PM EDT 
Email Doreen

"

Heh.

;-)

"

Working with wood comes easy, split, stacked and dried. Working with people, takes much more prayer and karmic awareness... sometimes I feel, "Whomever I serve, served me in a past life. Be good, be helpful, and be healed."
"

"

"

That is a nice mantra. 

It is a comforting thought to know that people like you are nurses.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76669
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from chontri
Dec.07.2007
07:22AM EDT 
Email chontri
vertical line Quote: "Quote:  

"

Yes -  if we had no winter, we wouldn't enjoy spring so much.

But here - it is like summer year round.  I will miss the lovely lavender and sage I grew - but now I can grow ginger and cardamon. 

I think roses grow just about everywhere.

"
In winter time, flowers here are planted in snow.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76672
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Dec.07.2007
07:26AM EDT 
vertical line Suffering is self-generated because of ignorance. No ignorance, no suffering. But how comforting is it to know that it's thanks to suffering, I realise the divine? So my body is a desire and will instrument in the garden and it's also a garden with paths. So, who is it that the working with wood comes easy for? And from whence the generating power of the mantra? And if things are as they appear, how is it that all appearance gives the illusion of separation?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76673
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from lehish
Dec.07.2007
07:53AM EDT 
Email lehish
vertical line

Quote: "all appearance gives the illusion of separation?"

eyes don't think

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76674
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from -----0
Dec.07.2007
02:38PM EDT 
vertical line

only ego thinks
quit handy

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76676
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lionel
Dec.07.2007
05:29PM EDT 
Email Lionel
vertical line

...shine or rain, it is inclusive...

...day or night as it is...

...popping out from the clarity of bottom sea... only vanishing upon contacting...

...wave or no wave, it is touching the shores of return again & again countlessly...

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76677
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Dec.07.2007
05:33PM EDT 
vertical line
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76678
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Dec.09.2007
06:31PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line I don't know what to say. you and me and? but you already know
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76723
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Dec.09.2007
06:32PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line It's just nice to see your name  :)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76724
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Dec.10.2007
08:55AM EDT 
vertical line ChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTri
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76746
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Dec.10.2007
09:02AM EDT 
vertical line ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTriChonTri

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76747
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Dec.10.2007
09:25AM EDT 
vertical line If you didn't have spring you wouldn't enjoy winter so much. Jesus Krishna Buddha are Balance Compassion. That's what I call compassion, I mean, look at the way Jesus overturned the moneylenders' tables and smashed the place up.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76749
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Dec.10.2007
03:42PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line hahahaha 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76753
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from 77 zen ror
Dec.10.2007
10:28PM EDT 
Email 77 zen ror
vertical line Sounds like good compassion,kindness,happiness, . The joy of life, pepole meeting pepole. to me . :)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 76770
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from asheera
Dec.21.2007
09:15AM EDT 
Email asheera
vertical line

he he !!

I smile in the mirror, as I depart, just in case that is the last I ever see of me.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 77151
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Dec.21.2007
09:23AM EDT 
vertical line Woof!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 77154
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Dec.21.2007
09:30AM EDT 
vertical line This mirror ripples when I walk, like a wheel in ocean.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 77155
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Dec.21.2007
09:39AM EDT 
vertical line bow wow now how
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 77160
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from lehish
Dec.21.2007
05:25PM EDT 
Email lehish

he he !!

I smile in the mirror, as I depart, just in case that is the last I ever see of me.

"

"

is ok, it won't last

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 77168
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from asheera
Dec.22.2007
07:15AM EDT 
Email asheera

he he !!

"

"

is ok, it won't last

"
......... is ok, doesn't have to.

"
......... is ok, doesn't have to.

wouldn't want to miss what's next by hanging onto the present.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 77194
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Dec.22.2007
07:18AM EDT 
vertical line Whoops, you already missed it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 77198
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this GREEN TARA
by Siddhimuni Sakya
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s