history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Wednesday Jul 23 2014 10:10AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: FOOD FOR THE THINKING MIND
vertical line Posted on Feb.25.2008 @ 11:35AM EDT by kelvintan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIiM5YQT6As

With Metta

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email kelvintan
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from 9999999
Feb.25.2008
12:54PM EDT 
Email 9999999
vertical line heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79011
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Feb.25.2008
01:24PM EDT 
vertical line pudd'n'
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79012
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from boymonk
Feb.25.2008
04:31PM EDT 
vertical line huh hoooooôôoooooo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79015
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from lehish
Feb.25.2008
05:16PM EDT 
Email lehish
vertical line not a word for this
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79020
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from stephen
Feb.26.2008
10:02AM EDT 
Email stephen
vertical line

nothing plus nothing is nothing. MU

The point is to stop suffering now and learn compassion now. MU

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79024
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Feb.26.2008
12:34PM EDT 
vertical line Your points, your maths - you're learning compassion now? How do you do that?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79026
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from 77 zen ror
Feb.26.2008
07:37PM EDT 
Email 77 zen ror
vertical line Compassion of the heart is the best food. Acts of kindness.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79032
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Feb.29.2008
10:36AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu7mtlbVBOA&feature=related

with metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79054
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Feb.29.2008
10:49AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWQw-jhJyVY&feature=related

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79055
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Feb.29.2008
10:53AM EDT 
vertical line So, what's your syrup wahoo?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79057
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Feb.29.2008
03:53PM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45UENLr3boA&NR=1

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79066
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Feb.29.2008
06:54PM EDT 
vertical line A coconut zinger.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79072
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Feb.29.2008
09:05PM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

http://www.youtube.com/user/JustThis11

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79075
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.03.2008
09:41AM EDT 
vertical line I want God, I want poetry,
I want danger, I want freedom,
I want goodness, I want sin.
~Aldous Huxley
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79139
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Mar.04.2008
08:08AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uppaluri_Gopala_Krishnamurti

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79148
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from A_Pict
Mar.07.2008
02:10PM EDT 
vertical line http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suXKr3yrp2M&NR=1

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79290
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Mar.08.2008
10:47AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line
UG Says
Quotable Quotes
I have no teaching. There is nothing to preserve. Teaching implies something that can be used to bring about change. Sorry, there is no teaching here, just disjointed, disconnected sentences. What is there is only your interpretation, nothing else. For this reason there is not now nor will there ever be any kind of copyright for whatever I am saying. I have no claims.
There is no teaching of mine, and never shall be one. "Teaching" is not the word for it. A teaching implies a method or a system, a technique or a new way of thinking to be applied in order to bring about a transformation in your way of life. What I am saying is outside the field of teachability; it is simply a description of the way I am functioning. It is just a description of the natural state of man -- this is the way you, stripped of the machinations of thought, are also functioning.

My teaching, if that is the word you want to use, has no copyright. You are free to reproduce, distribute, interpret, misinterpret, distort, garble, do what you like, even claim authorship, without my consent or the permission of anybody.
My interest is to point out to you that you can walk, and please throw away all those crutches. If you are really handicapped, I wouldn’t advise you to do any such thing. But you are made to feel by other people that you are handicapped so that they could sell you those crutches. Throw them away and you can walk. That’s all that I can say. ‘If I fall....’ - that is your fear. Put the crutches away, and you are not going to fall.
People call me an ‘enlightened man’ -- I detest that term -- they can’t find any other word to describe the way I am functioning. At the same time, I point out that there is no such thing as enlightenment at all. I say that because all my life I’ve searched and wanted to be an enlightened man, and I discovered that there is no such thing as enlightenment at all, and so the question whether a particular person is enlightened or not doesn’t arise. I don’t give a hoot for a sixth-century-BC Buddha, let alone all the other claimants we have in our midst. They are a bunch of exploiters, thriving on the gullibility of the people. There is no power outside of man. Man has created God out of fear. So the problem is fear and not God.
The natural state is not the state of a self-realized God-realized man, it is not a thing to be achieved or attained, it is not a thing to be willed into existence; it is there -- it is the living state. This state is just the functional activity of life. By 'life' I do not mean something abstract; it is the life of the senses, functioning naturally without the interference of thought. Thought is an interloper, which thrusts itself into the affairs of the senses. It has a profit motive: thought directs the activity of the senses to get something out of them, and uses them to give continuity to itself.
God is the ultimate pleasure, uninterrupted happiness. No such thing exists. Your wanting something that does not exist is the root of your problem. Transformation, moksha, liberation, and all that stuff are just variations on the same theme: permanent happiness.
All your experiences, all your meditations, all your prayer, all that you do, is self-centred. It is strengthening the self, adding momentum, gathering momentum, so it is taking you in the opposite direction. Whatever you do to be free from the self also is a self-centred activity.
There is nothing there, only your relative, experiential data, your truth. There is no such thing as objective truth at all. There is nothing which exists outside or independent of our minds.
Mind or thought is not yours or mine. It is our common inheritance. There is no such thing as your mind and my mind (it is in that sense mind is a myth). There is only mind, the totality of all that has been known, felt and experienced by man, handed down from generation to generation. We are all thinking and functioning in that thought sphere just as we all share the same atmosphere for breathing.
You have been told that you should practice desirelessness. You have practiced desirelessness for thirty or forty years, but still desires are there. So something must be wrong somewhere. Nothing can be wrong with desire; something must be wrong with the one who has told you to practice desirelessness. This (desire) is a reality; that (desirelessness) is false – it is falsifying you. Desire is there. Desire as such can’t be wrong, can’t be false, because it is there.
Human nature is basically violent, because thought is violent. Anything that is born out of thought is destructive. You may cover it up with all wonderful and romantic phrases: ‘Love thy neighbour as thyself.’ Don’t forget that in the name of ‘Love thy neighbour as thyself’ millions and millions of people have died, more than in all the recent wars put together. But we now have come to a point where we can realize that violence is not the answer, that it is not the way to solve human problems. So, terror seems to be the only way. I am not talking of terrorists blowing up churches, temples, and all that kind of thing, but the terror that if you try to destroy your neighbour you will possibly destroy yourself. That realization has to come down to the level of the common man.
The real problem is the solution. Your problems continue because of the false solutions you have invented. If the answers are not there, the questions cannot be there. They are interdependent; your problems and solutions go together. Because you want to use certain answers to end your problems, those problems continue. The numerous solutions offered by all these holy people, the psychologists, the politicians, are not really solutions at all. That is obvious. They can only exhort you to try harder, practice more meditations, cultivate humility, stand on your head, and more and more of the same. That is all they can do. If you brushed aside your hope, fear, and naiveté‚ and treated these fellows like businessmen, you would see that they do not deliver the goods, and never will. But you go on and on buying these bogus wares offered up by the experts.
I can never sit on a platform and talk. It is too artificial. It is a waste of time to sit and discuss things in hypothetical or abstract terms. An angry man does not sit and talk and converse pleasantly about anger; he is too angry. So don’t tell me that you are in crisis, that you are angry. Why talk of anger? You live and die in the hope that someday, somehow, you will no longer be angry. You are burdened with hope, and if this life seems hopeless, you invent the next life. There are no lives to come.

My interest is not to knock off what others have said (that is too easy) but to knock off what I am saying. More precisely, I am trying to stop what you are making out of what I am saying. This is why my talking sounds contradictory to others. I am forced by the nature of your listening to always negate the first statement with another statement. Then the second statement is negated by a third and so on. My aim is not some comfy dialectical thesis but the total negation of everything that can be expressed.
TELLING IT LIKE IT IS:
A messiah is the one who leaves a mess behind him in this world.
Religions have promised roses but you end up with only thorns.
Going to the pub or the temple is exactly the same; it is quick fix.
The body has no independent existence. You are a squatter there.
God and sex go together. If God goes sex goes, too.
All experiences however extraordinary they may be are in the area of sensuality.
Man cannot be anything other than what he is. Whatever he is, he will create a society that mirrors him.
Love and hate are not opposite ends of the same spectrum; they are one and the same thing. They are much closer than kissing cousins.
Gurus play a social role, so do prostitutes.
By using the models of Jesus, Buddha, or Krishna we have destroyed the possibility of nature throwing up unique individuals.
It would be more interesting to learn from children, than try to teach them how to behave, how to live and how to function.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79317
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.09.2008
06:00PM EDT 
vertical line Fi(b)re big eats.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79357
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Mar.09.2008
08:54PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line My what big, errs you have, grandma.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79376
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.09.2008
08:57PM EDT 
vertical line When in doubt, choose the default option. It wears you well.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79377
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Mar.09.2008
10:07PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Drawing all those blames into one, into one, God.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79381
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.09.2008
10:11PM EDT 
vertical line What blames are you drawing into one? I have a mild interest only.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79383
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.09.2008
10:17PM EDT 
vertical line Actually, I lost interest. I'm knackered so it's off to bed for lil ol me.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79385
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Mar.09.2008
10:19PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line I blame myself for all likes and dislikes, as separations which occur within my own wayward way.

All motions are separations, up risings, down castings of one wave after wave, after wave.

Alone in this vast mental sea of becoming less, motioned.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79386
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Mar.09.2008
10:23PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line I don't know. Nite. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79389
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.09.2008
10:23PM EDT 
vertical line No one is to blame. Goodnight woodsy.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79388
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.10.2008
09:25AM EDT 
vertical line Om Tat Sat.
We are all responsible.
The world is as it is - there is no blame.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79398
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Mar.10.2008
12:04PM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

My Swan Song

U.G. Krishnamurti

[This piece was dictated by UG to Louis Brawley in mid-February 2007.]

What I have found of and by myself runs counter to everything anyone has said in any field of human thought.   They have misled themselves and misguided everybody. You still fall for all that because if, for instance, you were to change your diet you would die of starvation.  But I want to live forever!  Can you keep me alive and healthy, the way I have lived for ninety years of my life? No? But that’s all that interests me!

When once it throws out everything that has been put in there by your filthy culture, this body will function in an extraordinarily intelligent way. It can take care of everything.

If at any time I accept anything, it is not what the religious people have told me about the way the body functions, but what the medical doctors have found. Yet, what they do not know is immense; and they will never know how this body functions.

I have never taken any medicine nor have I ever seen a doctor. All the doctors who have advised me not to live the kind of life I had been living are now dead and gone. There is one exception – once, I had typhoid fever when I lived in Madras. My wife’s brother was a top doctor in the General Hospital in Madras. The British had a wing in the hospital for themselves and nobody else was allowed to stay in the rooms in that wing. That year, however, they opened the wing to the general public. So my brother-in-law got me one room in it and another for my family members.  In that room my wife and grandmother stayed. Three nurses took care of me taking turns every eight hours for a whole month, after which I walked out.

Although I assert that all doctors should be shot, I don’t advise others not to see a doctor. I don’t know what I will do if I am in a situation where I want to prolong my life a little longer.  So I would never tell others not to see a doctor.

I brushed aside everything born out of human thought. Everything they told me falsified me. And what you are trying to get you can never get, because there is nothing to get.

What you are is a belief; if you let one belief go, you must replace it with another; otherwise, you will drop dead. I am telling you, a clinical death will occur. It is not the near death experience of those ‘near death’ scoundrels.

So you better go and make money and enjoy the fruits thereof.

All those filthy religious people are fooling themselves and fooling everybody, living on the gullibility and credulity of people, making an easy living, selling shoddy pieces of goods and promising you some goodies that they can never deliver. But you want to believe all that nonsense.  It’s a reflection on your intelligence that you fall for all that crap to which you are exposed.

Nobody has given me the mandate to save you people or save the world.  The human species should be wiped out for what it has done to every other species on this planet!  It has no place on this planet.  If I am sure of one thing, it is that. If it were not for your destructive weapons, you would have been wiped out a long time ago. And you are going to be wiped out, because now others have the means to wipe you out.  But you are not going to go gracefully without taking every form of life on this planet with you.

With minimum means you can wipe out the maximum power.

The body knows what it needs to do to survive. If it does not have the means to survive, it goes gracefully. The only reason for this organism to exist is to give continuity to the human species. Sex is only for reproduction, but you have turned that into a pleasure movement. What else is sex for than reproduction? 

The human kind appeared on this planet and it thinks all this has been created for its use. You think you were created for a grander and nobler purpose. The human being is a more despicable thing than all the other forms of life on this planet.

You are just an animal, but you are not ready to accept that. You are not more intelligent than the other animals.

The native intelligence of the human body is amazing. That is all it needs to survive in any dangerous situation in life.

The native intelligence is what you are born with; the intellect is acquired from what they teach you.  So, you don’t have any words or phrases, or even experiences, which you can call your own.  You have to use that knowledge that has been put in there in order to experience anything.

There is nothing to your love: if you don’t get what you want, what happens to your, ‘I love you darling, dearie, honey bunch, shnookie putsie, sugar britches, petite shu-shu, sugar booger?’  If you don’t get what you want out of all that, what happens to your lovey-dovey?

The only test for me is money. How free you are with your money? I don’t mean, “How wasteful you are with your money?”

I have nothing to lose if the whole thing is wiped out. I have nothing to gain if it remains the same.

The only relationship you have with anybody in this world is “What do I get out of it?”  That’s all you care about. Other than that, there is nothing to it!

You all fool yourselves thinking that you are going to get something by hanging around me… ho ho ho! You’re not going to get a thing because there is no need to get anything from anybody.

You can’t fit me into any religious frame. I don’t need to fool people and thrive on their gullibility and credulity.  Why should I? I’m telling you, you will lose everything! You are not going to get anything from anybody. There is no need for me to say you’re not going to get what you want from anyone else either. That you will find out by yourself. But that you can’t do either by your own effort or by your volition or by anything you do or do not do. That is not something that happens in the field of cause and effect.

Everything was thrown out of my system. I don’t know how I was thrown off the merry go round.  I went round and round and round.  I was lucky -- luck, not in the sense that when you go to a gambling place and win if you’re lucky.  They put me on a merry go round; I went on and on and on.  I didn’t have the guts to jump off. I was just thrown off like an animal thrown from the top of a tree. The animal just gets up and runs off.

Fear makes your body stiff and then you will certainly break your limbs. My body is never stiff.

The demand for permanence -- permanent relationships, permanent happiness, and permanent bliss -- in any field and in any area of human existence is the cause of human misery. There is nothing to permanence.

So don’t be a damned fool! Go and make money. That’s the only thing that impresses me – cash on the barrel!  I told my grandparents this even as a little boy.

I am in perfect harmony with this world, exactly the way it is.

I will never break the laws, no matter how ridiculous the laws are.

I told Bertrand Russell, “The H-bomb is an extension of your policeman; are you willing to do away with the policeman?”

“You have to draw the line somewhere!” he said. I just said goodbye and walked out.

There is no need to change this world at all; and there is no need to change yourself either.

I am not a sociable man; yet I am not anti-social.

What I am trying to emphasize over and over again is that what has happened to me has nothing to do with the spiritual nonsense they preach; it doesn’t have even a teeny weenie bit of spiritual content. It is a physical phenomenon pure and simple. Once this body is freed from the stranglehold of whatever is put in there either by spiritual teachers or secular teachers, or by those scientists and medical technology, it functions in a very efficient way.

At the time I was born, when my mother introduced herself to me as “I am your mommy” and hugged me and kissed me, I apparently kicked her; and she died in seven days after I was born. When they put me into the frame of an enlightened man, they said that the mother of such a child can never have any more children or sex, and that she would die. Actually she died of puerperal fever, but not because she gave birth to an enlightened man. They have to put such people into that frame of giving birth to an enlightened man. 

An enlightened man can never have sex because he cannot reproduce another one like him.  Once an interviewer on television asked me, “Can’t we take your sperm and make a woman pregnant?”  I answered, “There is no sperm anymore.” Anandamayi stopped having her periods when she was twenty-one, after whatever had happened to her. She was a nice lady. She was a genuine article.

Your birth is not in your hands. You’re here because your parents had sex. But I can say now that that your death is in your hands.

There is no meaning in and no purpose to suffering.

If a body is lucky enough to stumble into its natural way of functioning, it happens not through your effort, not through your volition; it just happens, but not by what you do or do not do. It is not even a happening within the field of cause and effect. ‘Acausal’ is the most appropriate word for it, because a happening can never be outside the field of cause and effect.

If it stumbles into this of and by itself, such a body will be so unique that it will be unparalleled in this world and will function in an extraordinary way. Such a body has never existed before on this planet.

You don’t have to take my word for it. Be miserable and die in your misery.

And such a man will be more spiritual than all the other claimants, but not in the ordinary sense of ‘spiritual’ -- that nonsense must never be used. Spirit is only the breath as in “he breathed his last;” the word has nothing to do with the spiritual crap.

The End

Vallecrosia

February 2007

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79399
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Mar.10.2008
12:50PM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRAh3Qse-Us

Awakening from our delusion in life.

Mediate on Death inorder to live life meaningfully.

With Metta To All In this Forum.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79403
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Mar.10.2008
12:51PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line there is only one master, in silence
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79404
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Mar.10.2008
01:00PM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

Quote: "there is only one master, in silence "

Master At Death.

Watch this video by loggin in.

Our final journery in life.

Life is worth living , once the Truth is known

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79405
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.10.2008
01:03PM EDT 
vertical line Is it for something or nothing I'm mad for everything and mad for nothing mad mad mad as a as a as and ph ph phuquk the videos.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79406
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Mar.10.2008
01:22PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Quote: "

Master At Death.

With Metta

"

The truth is not an end state, or a product of logical reasoning. It's right here, right now, wherever you are, sitting here, without any intention, of going anywhere else. But I have to go out now and feed the birds and squirrels, so they can be happier, through the offering.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79407
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.10.2008
01:26PM EDT 
vertical line I don't have any input, output, stayput I'm suddenly not hungry and oh no, no thing exist outside the text of the post text it's all in the text the text the text I'm a state not in not out I'm a two and eitht not knowing what I ate tweet tweet.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79409
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Mar.10.2008
01:35PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line I love it when the trees make sounds, no wind blowing, only the sun shining on them, and then... "clack!"... "pop!". Such loud talking given out in the sunshine. And I said nothing. Only listened.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79410
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Mar.10.2008
02:02PM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

Master At Death.

With Metta

"

The truth is not an end state, or a product of logical reasoning. It's right here, right now, wherever you are, sitting here, without any intention, of going anywhere else. But I have to go out now and feed the birds and squirrels, so they can be happier, through the offering.
"

"

"

You tell the truth, The whole Truth

Nothing but the Truth. Let nature take its course.

Feed them and they will rely on your offering.

Goodnite

Metta To You All

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79411
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Mar.10.2008
02:44PM EDT 
vertical line It's raining hard in a whip crackaway wind. The birds are roosting, talking, chattering, sharing language and one body warmth. Goodnight.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79412
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from 77 zen ror
Mar.10.2008
06:22PM EDT 
Email 77 zen ror
vertical line

With your mind. You make your world. All comes from your thinking. What you think apone grows.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79423
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Mar.11.2008
01:40AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

Quote: "It's raining hard in a whip crackaway wind. The birds are roosting, talking, chattering, sharing language and one body warmth. Goodnight."

Hi Rustic

Animals lovingly

live with us.

In sacredness

We are all one

I give thanks

Warmly felt.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79431
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Mar.16.2008
11:42AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOzwFHb_PzE&feature=related

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79740
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Mar.16.2008
12:05PM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_rdYiLAz38&feature=related

Sharing With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 79741
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this GREEN TARA
by Siddhimuni Sakya
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s