history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Saturday Oct 25 2014 01:26PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  A wandering monk called Vaccha asked the Buddha if the Buddha would still exsist after death. The Buddha replied:
"Vaccha, the idea that I would exist or not exist after death - such ideas lead to dense jungles and arid deserts, to entanglements... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: GOOD EVENING
vertical line Posted on May.29.2008 @ 09:27PM EDT by Woodsman
it's like i'm in the same place as i was this morning carrying on with what is good to offer tonight

looking back at the day, which was good good, i cut all my hair off, which feels good with less, and got a few good loads of winter wood stacked, tossed the clipped hair into the woods

3rd bluebird house is up, have to use the binos to see it, no birds yet, but it's a good blue indigo too house, with a yellow arrow painted on the front pointing to the entry hole for the possibly  "mentally challenged" blue, birdishness

long-walked the pups and wore their butts out, sleepy slubnuts

be workin' on a wood piece tonoc with the pyrography tool, have arrows in mind for the design, sanded and shaped piece of a larger backdrop, the work turns, interactively

already had a shower, forgot to shave, but to save water anyway don't shave in the shower
i'll shave my sandpaper face tomorrow with just a splash first, let it soak in and soften

the sun sets with highlighting tops of the spring gold trees outback

bird feeder is full of seed and the bath is cleaned and full of fresh water, birdie birdie

another fine deep breath to round out the day, into another, good night, so... off i go

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Woodsman
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from 9999999
May.29.2008
10:27PM EDT 
Email 9999999
vertical line : )
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 82767
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
May.30.2008
09:10AM EDT 
vertical line : )

Looking back on yesterday: I had to persevere with work that didn't seem to be going like I wanted it to. Ultimately, it was because my level of expertise was lacking - computers - the day was spent updating the computer operating system, it's a long drawn out process when it's done right, by which I mean done right, in a particular method - alas, the well-oiled machine didn't want to know. Software which I would run before and after the installation wouldn't work, [this is the time consuming bit - if it f f f freezes it's back to the beginning and start again] - my reliable friend, the software, just wouldn't go beyond Step 5, wouldn't play at all, so I had to figure that out - it took some hours but I figured it out using troubleshooting logic, the kind you'd use on a lawnmower that won't fire up - you know, take out the spark plug and look for a spark, no spark then move on to checking the fuel/air mixture. So, it was figured out, understood and it worked as it should, as I want it to. It's working now.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 82771
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this WORLD RELIGIONS - BUDDHISM
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s