history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Wednesday Oct 22 2014 03:57AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Shih-tou Hsi-chien (700-790) was a very well known Chinese Ch'an master.
As a young monk, he was one of the disciples of the Sixth Patriarch Hui-neng.
After Hui-neng passed away, Shih-tou continued his pilgrimage...
He paid a vist... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: NAKED ARTISTS
vertical line Posted on Sep.07.2008 @ 04:50PM EDT by Woodsman
So, what up?

And this is a write/wrong thread, so yeah shall be judged, by snibbler, or god.

ok, right?

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Woodsman
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.07.2008
04:52PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line yea yeah ye... what's the diff?

write/wrong it!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86010
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from lehish
Sep.07.2008
06:38PM EDT 
Email lehish
vertical line

Quote: "zenguide dot CON"

lol

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86023
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from 9999999
Sep.07.2008
06:38PM EDT 
Email 9999999
vertical line this IS a big CON and I bring nothing new to the table and I'm a complete phony.  I just read this and that and it's all mashed together on these posts.  Everything I know about everything and about myself is a total program running in the background as a result of cultural programming.  do not be fooled.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86024
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from 9999999
Sep.07.2008
06:49PM EDT 
Email 9999999
vertical line its the phony who says he is a phony

and there isn't anything behind that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86025
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from 9999999
Sep.07.2008
07:00PM EDT 
Email 9999999
vertical line Who are you writing your pseudo profundities for?
if i were writing them, they'd be for me.
 Who is your audience?
if there were an audience, it wouldn't be for them. it'd be for me.
What happens to your honesty when you stare at this computer screen?
If i had any honesty it would be long gone by now

thanks david
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86026
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.07.2008
09:37PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Quote: "I read on this forum that there is no meaning. If there is no meaning what does it mean? I read on this forum that there is no point. If there is no point, what's the point? I read that you all jabber about stuff like that. I'm a movement passing through you so don't get upset, just feel relieved. You're looking at a computer, you read a few books, a few wikepedia entries, googled a few pages and it's here in this forum that you aspire to be what you like about what you saw and heard. That's all there is to it. Who are you writing your pseudo profundities for? Who is your audience? I'm speaking directly to you nothing psuedo intellectual, nothing pseudo mystical, nothing, nothing at all. What happens to your honesty when you stare at this computer screen? If you really are what you claim, or believe you should be, were it not for your burdens, you would not continue to post your ridiculous and unhelpful tripe. If you had realized a half of what you state (a quarter understood intellectually, you wouldn't post another word. "

So, hi David. It's spelled pseudo-intellectual. Naked artists bear no intellect, logic, hope, dreams, or karma. We are, without approval, or need of such. Individuation has little in common with a "qualifier". thanks
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86030
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from 9999999
Sep.07.2008
09:42PM EDT 
Email 9999999
vertical line approve me, validate me waAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86031
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.07.2008
09:43PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Quote: "approve me, validate me waAAAAAAAAAAAAAH "

Approved.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86032
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.07.2008
09:53PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Went for a long walk today, on the road. Picked up some cool stones, and a stick, reminded me of a bone. Walked along full handed, also found a nice clean board next to the road, picked it up. Peed once, off behind some trees and bushes. Came back out onto the road and saw something , it was a snake, head lifted up, tail stuck to the pavement, had been run over by a car, still alive, took the stick an lifted it up, placed it on the shoulder, in some grass, it crawled away evenly. Was very good. Threw the stick in the woods. Gonna make some wooden cards of the panel I kept, paint some stones, values, one hue. Other stone gonna circle with wood, polish it all, up, make some sun rays over it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86033
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.07.2008
10:03PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Pulled a redwood skid out of the trash on the road. Took it apart careful. Made a design for a gate out back, under the arch, only wanted to use the wood found on the palette. Cut the boards in half, kept the scrap. Used deck screws to hold things together. Finished the roughing out, use the scrap for details, gonna make a star shape on top, golden. Leave the rest of the wood natural, beautiful colored wood. yum
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86034
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.07.2008
10:17PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line The cards will form an order, made in conjunction with all usable material. Cutting will need be done on the band saw due to thinness and frailty. Most likely deck will stack evenly,  height of stack equaling length of card. Design will form central theme, but both sides of cards will be worked, so the addition of a third composition will be useful, creating a summation, or surprise element of the union from separate compositions from opposite sides. Cards will be wood burnt designs, finished with buffed polish.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86037
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Sep.08.2008
01:41PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line

oh

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86065
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Sep.08.2008
01:44PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line and so  ahh what is it with this shirt..get these clothes off! everything has been given to me ... grateful! even these... off off!  what is it you want!   to distinguish between.... then go ahead  go!ahhhh
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86066
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from 9999999
Sep.08.2008
01:49PM EDT 
Email 9999999
vertical line NIFOC

Naked In Front Of Computer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86067
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Sep.08.2008
01:52PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line hahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86070
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Sep.08.2008
01:53PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line bubbles on top of head
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86071
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.08.2008
02:18PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Ah, gotta work tonight. But, we'll see ya later. The naked artist clothes come off on Wednesday, with the nurse scrubs. Gotta get those gate posts planted. Shh!!! Ok, walk.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86072
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Sep.08.2008
02:22PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line

Quote: "Ah, gotta work tonight. But, we'll see ya later. The naked artist clothes come off on Wednesday, with the nurse scrubs. Gotta get those gate posts planted. Shh!!! Ok, walk. "

oh..

just like Shaynee huh?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86074
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.08.2008
03:56PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "I read on this forum that there is no meaning. If there is no meaning what does it mean? I read on this forum that there is no point. If there is no point, what's the point? I read that you all jabber about stuff like that. I'm a movement passing through you so don't get upset, just feel relieved. You're looking at a computer, you read a few books, a few wikepedia entries, googled a few pages and it's here in this forum that you aspire to be what you like about what you saw and heard. That's all there is to it. Who are you writing your pseudo profundities for? Who is your audience? I'm speaking directly to you nothing psuedo intellectual, nothing pseudo mystical, nothing, nothing at all. What happens to your honesty when you stare at this computer screen? If you really are what you claim, or believe you should be, were it not for your burdens, you would not continue to post your ridiculous and unhelpful tripe. If you had realized a half of what you state (a quarter understood intellectually, you wouldn't post another word. "

So, hi David. It's spelled pseudo-intellectual. Naked artists bear no intellect, logic, hope, dreams, or karma. We are, without approval, or need of such. Individuation has little in common with a "qualifier". thanks
"

Well well well. My posts went away. Seems like all the potential bandees went all out to get me bannedeed. Time for the bandaid. What did I do? Something wrong? Mr natural? Shame shayne? Wubbles wubble wouldzee? Donny don don? Immortal nine one?

Anyway, this is the kind of bs I'm talking about. It's spelled pseudo-bare. Goes with -faced-lies. The work of an artist is inseparable from the artist...a product of and dependent on intellect, logic, hope, dreams, [for the artist and for the validator of the art], what you call karma, whatever your understanding of karma is, and many indefinable variables which are destroyed the moment you lay a word on them. If you want to be an artist, don't talk about the creative process, don't try and explain it away with "we are without approval" [what does the "we" mean?.....you're speaking for your naked artists because you aren't one?] and clumpy individuations. Get on with it. Individuation is your qualifier is your thanks.
"
.........Almost started workin' on the star today, then the structure support question came in, and no, no... today is not the naked artist's day to dream, nor the intellectuals, for me, neither and or or... just a work night... people in pain, fear... and trying to lessen it, all around. People now become the medium for the naked artist, all the art tools and desires drop away... just want to calm the waters down.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86084
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.08.2008
04:04PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "I read on this forum that there is no meaning. If there is no meaning what does it mean? I read on this forum that there is no point. If there is no point, what's the point? I read that you all jabber about stuff like that. I'm a movement passing through you so don't get upset, just feel relieved. You're looking at a computer, you read a few books, a few wikepedia entries, googled a few pages and it's here in this forum that you aspire to be what you like about what you saw and heard. That's all there is to it. Who are you writing your pseudo profundities for? Who is your audience? I'm speaking directly to you nothing psuedo intellectual, nothing pseudo mystical, nothing, nothing at all. What happens to your honesty when you stare at this computer screen? If you really are what you claim, or believe you should be, were it not for your burdens, you would not continue to post your ridiculous and unhelpful tripe. If you had realized a half of what you state (a quarter understood intellectually, you wouldn't post another word. "

"

Well well well. My posts went away. Seems like all the potential bandees went all out to get me bannedeed. Time for the bandaid. What did I do? Something wrong? Mr natural? Shame shayne? Wubbles wubble wouldzee? Donny don don? Immortal nine one?

Anyway, this is the kind of bs I'm talking about. It's spelled pseudo-bare. Goes with -faced-lies. The work of an artist is inseparable from the artist...a product of and dependent on intellect, logic, hope, dreams, [for the artist and for the validator of the art], what you call karma, whatever your understanding of karma is, and many indefinable variables which are destroyed the moment you lay a word on them. If you want to be an artist, don't talk about the creative process, don't try and explain it away with "we are without approval" [what does the "we" mean?.....you're speaking for your naked artists because you aren't one?] and clumpy individuations. Get on with it. Individuation is your qualifier is your thanks.
"
.........Almost started workin' on the star today, then the structure support question came in, and no, no... today is not the naked artist's day to dream, nor the intellectuals, for me, neither and or or... just a work night... people in pain, fear... and trying to lessen it, all around. People now become the medium for the naked artist, all the art tools and desires drop away... just want to calm the waters down.
"

I wouldn't bother talking to me. You won't want to know me, when you get to know me, I'm a banned and it will all go dark soon. Lot of it about though.
"
I know.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86086
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from lehish
Sep.08.2008
04:08PM EDT 
Email lehish
vertical line

Quote: "Well well well. My posts went away. Seems like all the potential bandees went all out to get me bannedeed. Time for the bandaid. What did I do? Something wrong? Mr natural? Shame shayne? Wubbles wubble wouldzee? Donny don don? Immortal nine one?"

didn't "wrong", and didn't see any post which merited deleting

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86087
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.08.2008
04:59PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line near-sighted.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86092
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bluerose
Sep.08.2008
05:09PM EDT 
vertical line Stones pretty.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86093
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.08.2008
05:19PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line oh yeah...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86099
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from lehish
Sep.08.2008
05:28PM EDT 
Email lehish
vertical line

Quote: "near-sighted. "

looking for a reason, woodsman ?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86105
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.08.2008
05:49PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Quote: "

Quote: "near-sighted. "

looking for a reason, woodsman ?

"

no, i just create because... it feels so good
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86111
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from 9999999
Sep.08.2008
06:22PM EDT 
Email 9999999
vertical line david's posts are percect
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86113
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from 9999999
Sep.08.2008
06:24PM EDT 
Email 9999999
vertical line perfect*
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86114
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from 9999999
Sep.08.2008
06:24PM EDT 
Email 9999999
vertical line stubby fingers =x
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86115
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from 9999999
Sep.08.2008
06:25PM EDT 
Email 9999999
vertical line don't get poked! 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86116
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Sep.09.2008
12:12PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line

Quote: "don't get poked!  "

yeah like right on the left shoulder or something...geeee

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86137
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this THE BUDDHA, 1905
by Odilon Redon
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s