history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Tuesday Nov 25 2014 11:01PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  One day, Chang-sha Ching-tsen (d. 868), one of the well-known Chinese Ch'an masters,
wandered in the mountain. When he was back just at the gate of the temple, the head monk asked him:
-Where have you been, Sir?
Chang-sha replied:
-I... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: SHARING A MOMENT - TO A FRIEND
vertical line Posted on Sep.17.2008 @ 03:31AM EDT by kelvintan

Sharing A Moment - To A Friend

You need not believe a religious person

You need not believe in a creator God

You need not believe in a living Soul

You need not believe in any concept

No believe is required by The Buddha

There is no need to “Surrender to me”

There is no need to convinced you

There is no need to prove anything

There is no need to know everything

You only need to have rational thinking

There is no need to talk about God

Talking about God is talking nonsense

There is no way you can define God

Talking about God is talking falsehood

There is no way to claim to know God

How can one believe when one is doubtful.

When the doubt arises, how can one believe.

How to have faith, when one cannot verify

When one cannot verify, how can one trust

So there is no foundation so trust is unfounded

Nothing can be said about living life

What cannot be said must not be said

Nothing to say, one must remain silent

What is the use of saying you know a lot

Nothing, you know not what you saying

I know you have many unanswered questions

I also know that you have a lot of silly doubts

I also know that I can answer all your questions

I can answer all of them, provide you sit quietly

I think long about it, soon it becomes no questions

With Metata

Written by Kelvin Tan

16/9/2008 Wednesday

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email kelvintan
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from IZIZIZ
Sep.17.2008
08:08AM EDT 
vertical line Its a good experience to express inner thoughts and feelings.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86618
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Sep.17.2008
01:00PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line :)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86641
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Sep.18.2008
12:55PM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

Prostitution

Have to face the consequences of our actions from the day we are born to the day we pass on.

Every deed a person had done when alive on Earth is recorded in our sub-conscious mind.

Not only have we done quietly a lot of evil deeds, thinking that others would not know them.

Remember, our conscience can only be the best of our guide in what we think and do in life.

Your unseen guardian angel is just doing all the recordings of events that is unfolding everyday.

You have to bear the consequences of your evil deeds done in the after-life, the spiritual realm.

Each of us still has this sense of propriety, morality, modesty and a sense of shame to feel.

Only a woman of virtue will not go into this line of profession, the flesh trade called prostitution.

Having heard your reasons for your actions, you don’t have to spend time and money out of pity.

Only kind of indecent living that fools feel young, driven by passion of love, lust and sex.

Noticed some are so young and can only be someone else’s daughter but what if it is yours.

Giving money to buy sex and happiness is a fallacy to satisfy one’s lust and passions only.

Coming into this trade, these women have no self-respect nor account for their shameful actions.

Having to allow to be used by thousands of men; such a woman is not worth a cent to me.

Understand, brother, to be a prostitute is to have committed boundless and unforgivable sins.

And being there with them, the karma is just as great, like as one sowed, and one shall reap.

No need to feel sorry for them unless you can change them but this is the path they have chosen.

Inspiration by Kelvin Tan

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86716
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from -----0
Sep.18.2008
03:07PM EDT 
vertical line Your Wednesday was better than your Friday 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86739
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bluerose
Sep.19.2008
03:33AM EDT 
vertical line Stop being so judgmental. No one is judged after this life. This life is merely a growing experience. Everything is forgiven. We don’t not do something ‘bad’ because we are afraid of punishment. We choose to be mindfull and compassionate because that is how we have chosen to live with ourselves. We seek no reward and we deserve no punishment. Karma is not a debt we owe someone else, it is a debt we owe ourselves.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86769
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from IZIZIZ
Sep.19.2008
07:50AM EDT 
vertical line

This all sounds like religion with a heaven and all that.

Would prefer to hear it again some day once the reality of zen has come into play.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86782
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from emancipate
Sep.21.2008
11:45AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "

Prostitution

"

A prostitute is enlightened about sexuality. To have that much detachment: Nothing is s Buddha-like.

Your continued mental servitude has been a great service to the patronage of this forum.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 86855
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Sep.25.2008
09:22PM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

Oh

In Zen, It's Zen, Isn't Zen

Like Your Neat Nice One Hug :)

Bondage Leads Us Experience Rounds Of Samsaric Existence

Expressing My Appreciation.Need Compassion. Imagine People Act Think, Express their opinion differently

With Metta To All

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87007
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from immortal 1
Sep.26.2008
08:43AM EDT 

Prostitution

Have to face the consequences of our actions from the day we are born to the day we pass on.

Every deed a person had done when alive on Earth is recorded in our sub-conscious mind.

Not only have we done quietly a lot of evil deeds, thinking that others would not know them.

Remember, our conscience can only be the best of our guide in what we think and do in life.

Your unseen guardian angel is just doing all the recordings of events that is unfolding everyday.

You have to bear the consequences of your evil deeds done in the after-life, the spiritual realm.

Each of us still has this sense of propriety, morality, modesty and a sense of shame to feel.

Only a woman of virtue will not go into this line of profession, the flesh trade called prostitution.

Having heard your reasons for your actions, you don’t have to spend time and money out of pity.

Only kind of indecent living that fools feel young, driven by passion of love, lust and sex.

Noticed some are so young and can only be someone else’s daughter but what if it is yours.

Giving money to buy sex and happiness is a fallacy to satisfy one’s lust and passions only.

Coming into this trade, these women have no self-respect nor account for their shameful actions.

Having to allow to be used by thousands of men; such a woman is not worth a cent to me.

Understand, brother, to be a prostitute is to have committed boundless and unforgivable sins.

And being there with them, the karma is just as great, like as one sowed, and one shall reap.

No need to feel sorry for them unless you can change them but this is the path they have chosen.

Inspiration by Kelvin Tan

With Metta

"

"

Prostitution is when you pay for the sex you get;

Marriage is when you pay for the sex you don't get;

Alimony is when you pay for the sex that someone else is getting.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87014
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Sep.26.2008
12:54PM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

In Managing Morality Our Right Thoughts And Livelihood need to be observed 1 must know that moraltiy is the backbone of religion and humanity.

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87038
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Sep.27.2008
12:19AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

A Note to my wife on her Birthday/ My Dad's Death Anniversary on the same day.

Live life meaningfully with what you have around you

In life you know you got to just let go, live and let live

My dad’s anniversary and your birthday is nature’s reality

We have this shared destiny of being together in this lifetime

Accepts and forgives the human flaws, love all creations

No need abundance wealth but health to keep life going

Let us face our fears and accept the lessons life offer us

Always look at the bright side of life, if feelings are down

Need to resolve the imbalance mind by Right Understanding

Give and contribute to the well beings and spirit of others

Happy Birthday

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87048
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from emancipate
Sep.27.2008
12:49AM EDT 

"

That's an easy one: I'm right, you're wrong.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87050
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Sep.27.2008
02:18AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

"

"

"

"

Even More Are Now Confused.Imbalance People Adjust Their Emotions according to right and wrong.

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87063
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from immortal 1
Sep.27.2008
04:51AM EDT 

In Managing Morality Our Right Thoughts And Livelihood need to be observed 1 must know that moraltiy is the backbone of religion and humanity.

With Metta

"

"

Morality is so hard to justify.  So often what is right is what works.

I've got to stick with Descarte.  "Nothing is either good or bad except that thinking makes it so."

I like prostitutes.  I don't have any need for their services anymore, but they were nice girls. They've always given me a square deal.  The wives I've had sure didn't.  They were much the bigger whores, except that they were giving it away.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87075
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Sep.27.2008
06:05AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

With Metta

"

"

Morality is so hard to justify.  So often what is right is what works.

I've got to stick with Descarte.  "Nothing is either good or bad except that thinking makes it so."

I like prostitutes.  I don't have any need for their services anymore, but they were nice girls. They've always given me a square deal.  The wives I've had sure didn't.  They were much the bigger whores, except that they were giving it away.

"

"

As you See - so you feel.

As you Feel - so you think.

As you Think - so you will.

As you Will - so you act.

Immorally Misguided Mending One Realises These Actions Lust are selfish craving,as understand that delusion misleads us.

May you be well and happy.

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87081
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Sep.29.2008
04:03PM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

This Path must

Leads You Now Nothingness Or Having

You to have desire for somewhere to crave

Not back  Samsara where rebirth takes place

Not everywhere our cravings and desire  lace

Only to Nowhere or Anywhere without craze

Hope all this in this lifetime will only take place

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87123
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Oct.04.2008
02:54AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

To My Dhamma Brother

I wrote a presentation for you about Buddhism and the Evolution theorem of Charles Darwin of Biology. You can read it and after read please give me a comment about the presentation.  

Buddhism and Evolution Theorem of 
                         Charles Darwin of Biology
Introduction: Most of the scholars say that Buddhism is only religion which has close relation with the science. If we see the Buddhism and science then we get two things, similarity and dissimilarity between Buddhism and science. Similarity is here, Buddhism and science don’t believe the Blind faith and non existence of God. Dissimilarity is the cosmology of Buddhism; rebirth etc. science did not any existence of life in the space without the earth. But Science is searching the life to others planets in the infinite Space. Charles Darwin was a famous Scientist and he is father of the Biology. He wrote a very famous book named “The Origin of the Species”. There are two books Das Capital and The origin of the species .this two book vibrated the world. The first one is written by Karl Marx.
                   Das capital book is related with the Social Function which is always against the capitalism. But The Origin of the species is related with the evolution of world which was against the contemporary Christianity. Charles Darwin explained in his book about the evolution of the world creation. How the homogenizes came one after one by the evolution.
Journey of the Beagle:
For more details on this topic, see Second voyage of HMS Beagle.
The voyage of the Beagle.
         The voyage of the Charles Darwin is very important to him. By this voyage he wrote the famous book The Origin of the Species. The Beagle survey took five years, two-thirds of which Darwin spent on land. He carefully noted a rich variety of geological features, fossils and living organisms, and methodically collected an enormous number of specimens, many of them new to science. At intervals during the voyage he sent specimens to Cambridge together with letters about his findings, and these established his reputation as a naturalist. His extensive detailed notes showed his gift for theorising and formed the basis for his later work. The journal he originally wrote for his family, published as The Voyage of the Beagle, summarizes his findings and provides social, political and anthropological insights into the wide range of people he met, both native and colonial.
     At first Darwin don’t wanted to publish his book The Origin of the Species. His wife was very pious in Christianity and Darwin also would his wife very much. If Darwin publishes this book then the situation will go against the Christianity. That is why firstly Darwin never wanted to publish his book. But he lost to his conscience. He realized the knowledge of reality. Finally he published his book the Origin of the species with the help of his friends.
As HMS Beagle surveyed the coasts of South America, Darwin began to theorise about the wonders of nature around him.
         Towards the end of the voyage, Darwin ’s friend Captain FitzRoy began writing the official Narrative of the Beagle voyages, and after reading Darwin ’s diary he proposed incorporating it into the account. Darwin agreed to rewrite his Journal to provide a separate third volume, on natural history. After published the Book then became the commotion around the everywhere.
The Origin of the Species:
        One Greatenergy is conspicuously existent in whole over the infinite Universes. This energy is reveal to us in the different kind of forms. For example: heat energy, light energy, magnet energy, chemical energy etc and uppermost life energy. The materials or elements are produce by accumulation of energy and the energy is reproducing by destruction of materials and elements. The life energy is also result of revolve, evolution and chemical activities of million and million year.
        Materials and elements means accumulate of energy and life energy arose by the chemical activities of materials and elements but it did not happened suddenly. It happened step by step and gradually and it took time million and million year.
 Here the gradual Steps
First step: the energy particle of Electron and Proton
Energy never stays in inactive. If any one says why energy does not stay inactive? Let it is the Character and behavior of the energy. The particle of electron and proton are produce by activities of energy. It is the first step to create of materials and elements. The posture of the electron and proton are in the neither materials nor non materials. Generally they are restless and movement able.
Second step: Nuclear
             Different kinds of a nuclear element are produce for make different kind of coalition and the different kind of account with the particle of electron and Proton. This nuclear is the main an element to create the things of the world.
Third Step: Molecular
              Different kinds of molecules are produce by attach of the nuclear with different kinds of account and different styles. Those are call Compound element. There are two kinds of compound elements. One is organic and another one is inorganic.
              There are main different between organic materials and inorganic materials is that in the centre of organic material has always a carbon element. There are no carbon elements in the center of inorganic element.
     Although the main constituent of the organic element is carbon but there are also hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen etc exist. But it depends on materials. Different kind of organic materials are produce for the join of different styles of attach with the carbon of organic materials.
Fourth Step: Protein and Protoplasm
One kind of special organic material was born in the primitive sea with the matrix attached of nuclear of thousand and thousand carbons, hydrogen, Oxygen etc and by evolution of million and million years. Whose name is Protein and the main constituent of life is protoplasm was born from the protein.
        The work of the nature is only Changing. This changing is call evolution. There are much different about time of nature in different matter. Nature takes time only few hours to make card from the milk but nature need time to make radium from the led thousand and thousand years. Thus nature took time one billion year to make a piece protoplasm from the organic materials of carbons.
          Anyway materials can be either organic or inorganic but we can not identify that as a life if any feature of life don’t reveal till.  The main features of life are Body nourishment and spread the generation. Although protein is the constituent of the protoplasm but so many organic materials stay with protein. It was in the primitive sea as turbid, which is call solution. But solution of protoplasm is not general solution. It is special solution which is call colloidal solution. The feature of colloidal solution is never settling down of anytime. This is one kind of special material that it never completely mixes with the water and on the other hand it never settles down. The colloidal solution of inorganic mixes with water and settle down but the colloidal solution of organic never mix with water and never settle down. This is the main different between organic and inorganic materials. Form this time organic colloidal solution is not agrees to continue by the role of inanimate substances.
        There are exist two main quality of organic colloidal solution is that increase the body nourishment by the filching of nearer organic and inorganic materials in the water. Thus after the pass the thousand and thousand years the colloidal organic materials increase more in the area and weightily than before and finally it split in two parts.  But it don’t die after the split, just like the before it increase the body nourishment and again it split after the body nourishment. Thus two pieces, four pieces it split. Thus organic colloidal solutions continue body nourishment and spread generation. Here we see that colloidal solution reveal the two feature of life, one is body nourishment and spread the generation. This special kind of colloidal material calls protoplasm or cell.
     It was the end of the pro cambiums period (310 million year ago). Then life cells can not identify as life in feature and naturally.  But they revealed already two features of life, so we can not identify the cells as inanimate substances also. The cells had no any sense organs, no any particular face. They eat and absorb by whole body. If they get balance foods then they can spread the generation quickly. If they get blow on one place of body then they vibrate. Thus we see that the organic cells again reveal more feature of the life which is call feeling. The organic cell is calling now ameba.
Fifth Step: Multiple Cells
        Passing the time some life cells don’t wanted to live alone and they started to gather just like the bees. The cell out of gather collect the foods and the inside cells of gather absorbs that foods. They increase the nourishment and spread the generation from the own place. As a result the increase the form in the gathering point. But the cells of inside became them a particular existence, but out side they became one. Thus after the make various kind of gathers then appearance the multiple cells.
The evolution of the life kingdom
 Evolution is the role of the nature. The show able all the things of the nature are the fruit of the evolution. Aquatic are the ancestor of the mammal. Reptiles are ancestor of the animal and animal are the ancestor of the human beings.
 The List of evolution in gradually
  1. Ameba – this is one cell life. Multiple cells came by the evolution of ameba.
  2. Multiple cells: they are two kinds. One inactive trees and another one active life.
  3. Active cell: in this group has one kind of life, call Trilobite.
  4. Trilobite: they are one kind of water insect.
  5. Fish: from this generation aquatic, amphibian, birds, and reptile were born.
  6. Reptile: from this branch one kind warm blood mammal.
  7. Mammal: from this branch one kind of tree’s animal was born. This is call primate.
  8.  Primate: from this branch Pyrapithekas
  9. Pyarapithakas: from this branch came the anthropoids.
  10.  Anthropoid: from this branch came the modern human beings.
Thus human beings start the civilization gradually step by step. Finally again destruction happen. Energy never stays in inactive. The theory of energy says that energy never destroys. Energy just only changes from one energy to energy. For the activities of energy again make the electron proton. Then thus advance. Again destroy. This type produce and destruction are happing in the space not only one time. It is happing infinite time.
Here we see the similarity between the Darwin theorem and Buddhism. Actually here evolution means Change. In Buddhism also we get Anicca (impermanent). Nothing remains unchanged. All are changing constantly. Arising, staying some moment and passing away. Darwin also proved that there is no God in the changing of nature, which is the own role of nature. Buddhism also explain that this is the own law of nature. Nobody push this law and nobody created this law. This is the universal law. This is calling Dhamma.
                             With best regard
Introduction: Most of the scholars say that Buddhism is only religion which has close relation with the science. If we see the Buddhism and science then we get two things, similarity and dissimilarity between Buddhism and science. Similarity is here, Buddhism and science don’t believe the Blind faith and non existence of God. Dissimilarity is the cosmology of Buddhism; rebirth etc. science did not any existence of life in the space without the earth. But Science is searching the life to others planets in the infinite Space. Charles Darwin was a famous Scientist and he is father of the Biology. He wrote a very famous book named “The Origin of the Species”. There are two books Das Capital and The origin of the species .this two book vibrated the world. The first one is written by Karl Marx.
                   Das capital book is related with the Social Function which is always against the capitalism. But The Origin of the species is related with the evolution of world which was against the contemporary Christianity. Charles Darwin explained in his book about the evolution of the world creation. How the homogenizes came one after one by the evolution.
Journey of the Beagle:
         The voyage of the Charles Darwin is very important to him. By this voyage he wrote the famous book The Origin of the Species. The Beagle survey took five years, two-thirds of which Darwin spent on land. He carefully noted a rich variety of geological features, fossils and living organisms, and methodically collected an enormous number of specimens, many of them new to science. At intervals during the voyage he sent specimens to Cambridge together with letters about his findings, and these established his reputation as a naturalist. His extensive detailed notes showed his gift for theorising and formed the basis for his later work. The journal he originally wrote for his family, published as The Voyage of the Beagle, summarizes his findings and provides social, political and anthropological insights into the wide range of people he met, both native and colonial.
     At first Darwin don’t wanted to publish his book The Origin of the Species. His wife was very pious in Christianity and Darwin also would his wife very much. If Darwin publishes this book then the situation will go against the Christianity. That is why firstly Darwin never wanted to publish his book. But he lost to his conscience. He realized the knowledge of reality. Finally he published his book the Origin of the species with the help of his friends.
As HMS Beagle surveyed the coasts of South America, Darwin began to theorise about the wonders of nature around him.
         Towards the end of the voyage, Darwin ’s friend Captain FitzRoy began writing the official Narrative of the Beagle voyages, and after reading Darwin ’s diary he proposed incorporating it into the account. Darwin agreed to rewrite his Journal to provide a separate third volume, on natural history. After published the Book then became the commotion around the everywhere.
        One Greatenergy is conspicuously existent in whole over the infinite Universes. This energy is reveal to us in the different kind of forms. For example: heat energy, light energy, magnet energy, chemical energy etc and uppermost life energy. The materials or elements are produce by accumulation of energy and the energy is reproducing by destruction of materials and elements. The life energy is also result of revolve, evolution and chemical activities of million and million year.
        Materials and elements means accumulate of energy and life energy arose by the chemical activities of materials and elements but it did not happened suddenly. It happened step by step and gradually and it took time million and million year.
 Here the gradual Steps
Energy never stays in inactive. If any one says why energy does not stay inactive? Let it is the Character and behavior of the energy. The particle of electron and proton are produce by activities of energy. It is the first step to create of materials and elements. The posture of the electron and proton are in the neither materials nor non materials. Generally they are restless and movement able.
             Different kinds of a nuclear element are produce for make different kind of coalition and the different kind of account with the particle of electron and Proton. This nuclear is the main an element to create the things of the world.
              Different kinds of molecules are produce by attach of the nuclear with different kinds of account and different styles. Those are call Compound element. There are two kinds of compound elements. One is organic and another one is inorganic.
              There are main different between organic materials and inorganic materials is that in the centre of organic material has always a carbon element. There are no carbon elements in the center of inorganic element.
     Although the main constituent of the organic element is carbon but there are also hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen etc exist. But it depends on materials. Different kind of organic materials are produce for the join of different styles of attach with the carbon of organic materials.
One kind of special organic material was born in the primitive sea with the matrix attached of nuclear of thousand and thousand carbons, hydrogen, Oxygen etc and by evolution of million and million years. Whose name is Protein and the main constituent of life is protoplasm was born from the protein.
        The work of the nature is only Changing. This changing is call evolution. There are much different about time of nature in different matter. Nature takes time only few hours to make card from the milk but nature need time to make radium from the led thousand and thousand years. Thus nature took time one billion year to make a piece protoplasm from the organic materials of carbons.
          Anyway materials can be either organic or inorganic but we can not identify that as a life if any feature of life don’t reveal till.  The main features of life are Body nourishment and spread the generation. Although protein is the constituent of the protoplasm but so many organic materials stay with protein. It was in the primitive sea as turbid, which is call solution. But solution of protoplasm is not general solution. It is special solution which is call colloidal solution. The feature of colloidal solution is never settling down of anytime. This is one kind of special material that it never completely mixes with the water and on the other hand it never settles down. The colloidal solution of inorganic mixes with water and settle down but the colloidal solution of organic never mix with water and never settle down. This is the main different between organic and inorganic materials. Form this time organic colloidal solution is not agrees to continue by the role of inanimate substances.
        There are exist two main quality of organic colloidal solution is that increase the body nourishment by the filching of nearer organic and inorganic materials in the water. Thus after the pass the thousand and thousand years the colloidal organic materials increase more in the area and weightily than before and finally it split in two parts.  But it don’t die after the split, just like the before it increase the body nourishment and again it split after the body nourishment. Thus two pieces, four pieces it split. Thus organic colloidal solutions continue body nourishment and spread generation. Here we see that colloidal solution reveal the two feature of life, one is body nourishment and spread the generation. This special kind of colloidal material calls protoplasm or cell.
     It was the end of the pro cambiums period (310 million year ago). Then life cells can not identify as life in feature and naturally.  But they revealed already two features of life, so we can not identify the cells as inanimate substances also. The cells had no any sense organs, no any particular face. They eat and absorb by whole body. If they get balance foods then they can spread the generation quickly. If they get blow on one place of body then they vibrate. Thus we see that the organic cells again reveal more feature of the life which is call feeling. The organic cell is calling now ameba.
        Passing the time some life cells don’t wanted to live alone and they started to gather just like the bees. The cell out of gather collect the foods and the inside cells of gather absorbs that foods. They increase the nourishment and spread the generation from the own place. As a result the increase the form in the gathering point. But the cells of inside became them a particular existence, but out side they became one. Thus after the make various kind of gathers then appearance the multiple cells.
 Evolution is the role of the nature. The show able all the things of the nature are the fruit of the evolution. Aquatic are the ancestor of the mammal. Reptiles are ancestor of the animal and animal are the ancestor of the human beings.
  1. Ameba – this is one cell life. Multiple cells came by the evolution of ameba.
  2. Multiple cells: they are two kinds. One inactive trees and another one active life.
  7. Mammal: from this branch one kind of tree’s animal was born. This is call primate.
Thus human beings start the civilization gradually step by step. Finally again destruction happen. Energy never stays in inactive. The theory of energy says that energy never destroys. Energy just only changes from one energy to energy. For the activities of energy again make the electron proton. Then thus advance. Again destroy. This type produce and destruction are happing in the space not only one time. It is happing infinite time.
Here we see the similarity between the Darwin theorem and Buddhism. Actually here evolution means Change. In Buddhism also we get Anicca (impermanent). Nothing remains unchanged. All are changing constantly. Arising, staying some moment and passing away. Darwin also proved that there is no God in the changing of nature, which is the own role of nature. Buddhism also explain that this is the own law of nature. Nobody push this law and nobody created this law. This is the universal law. This is calling Dhamma.
                             With best regard

Journey of the Beagle:
 Here the gradual Steps
                             With best regard
Journey of the Beagle:
 Here the gradual Steps
                             With best regard
                        Ven. Dipayan Chakma

Hi Ven. Dipayan Chakma
Well written. I like your last paragraph.
There is no end in knowing. That is why scientist is still searching for answers.A scientist will never tell you why does this universe exist, but based on research, analysis, observation and method, they can only tell you how it come about. But Buddha never give anwers to metaphysical question pertaining to the existence of God.There are many theories but I stick to the Buddha's theory.
Dependant Interconnected Produces Activities Yet Annica, Non-self
Changing Hands And Knowledge Must Avoid speculation as the Buddha
said: No other single thing exists
        Like the hindrance of delusion,
        Which so obstructs humankind
        And makes it wander on forever.
Sharing With Metta
Kelvin Tan
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87351
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Oct.04.2008
02:59AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

Dear Dhamma Brother

I wrote a presentation for you about Buddhism and the Evolution theorem of Charles Darwin of Biology. You can read it and after read please give me a comment about the presentation.  

Journey of the Beagle:

Here the gradual Steps

1.    Ameba – this is one cell life. Multiple cells came by the evolution of ameba.

2.    Multiple cells: they are two kinds. One inactive trees and another one active life.

3.    Active cell: in this group has one kind of life, call Trilobite.

4.    Trilobite: they are one kind of water insect.

5.    Fish: from this generation aquatic, amphibian, birds, and reptile were born.

6.    Reptile: from this branch one kind warm blood mammal.

7.    Mammal: from this branch one kind of tree’s animal was born. This is call primate.

8.     Primate: from this branch Pyrapithekas

9.    Pyarapithakas: from this branch came the anthropoids.

10.   Anthropoid: from this branch came the modern human beings.

With best regard

Ven. Dipayan Chakma

Hi Ven. Dipayan Chakma

There is no end in knowing. That is why scientist is still searching for answers.A scientist will never tell you why does this universe exist, but based on research, analysis, observation and method, they can only tell you how it come about. But Buddha never give anwers to metaphysical question pertaining to the existence of God.There are many theories but I stick to the Buddha's theory.

Sharing With Metta

Kelvin Tan

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87352
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Oct.04.2008
03:03AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

1.    Ameba – this is one cell life. Multiple cells came by the evolution of ameba.

2.    Multiple cells: they are two kinds. One inactive trees and another one active life.

3.    Active cell: in this group has one kind of life, call Trilobite.

4.    Trilobite: they are one kind of water insect.

5.    Fish: from this generation aquatic, amphibian, birds, and reptile were born.

6.    Reptile: from this branch one kind warm blood mammal.

7.    Mammal: from this branch one kind of tree’s animal was born. This is call primate.

8.     Primate: from this branch Pyrapithekas

9.    Pyarapithakas: from this branch came the anthropoids.

10.   Anthropoid: from this branch came the modern human beings.

With best regard

Ven. Dipayan Chakma

Hi Ven. Dipayan Chakma

Sharing With Metta

Kelvin Tan

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87353
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Oct.09.2008
09:00AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Somebody gots two.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87723
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Oct.11.2008
01:49PM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

Quote: "Somebody gots two. "

Well Only One . Double.Sorry Mistake. Another Non perfection on my part.

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87858
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Oct.11.2008
02:46PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line A living jewel, balances between two opposites, giving life to anyone, anything, as whole Self, beyond what was selfless even.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87865
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Oct.11.2008
03:40PM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

Quote: "A living jewel, balances between two opposites, giving life to anyone, anything, as whole Self, beyond what was selfless even."

Wise One Offers Dhamma Spiritually Mental  Attitude Needed as

All actions are led by the mind;

mind is their master, mind is their maker.

Act or speak with a defiled state of mind,

And suffering will follow

As the cart-wheel follows the foot of the ox.

All actions are led by the mind;

mind is their master, mind is their maker.

Act or speak with a pure state of mind,

And happiness will follow

As your shadow follows you without departing

Have A Great Weekend

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87866
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from stevie
Oct.11.2008
09:57PM EDT 
vertical line keep every living volume intact near to a nothing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87880
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Oct.12.2008
10:53AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

Quote: "keep every living volume intact near to a nothing"

Spiritual Teachings Everlasting Value In Encouraging Living Beings to find meanings and purpose in life.

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87889
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Oct.12.2008
04:47PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Last night, I had someone tell me that I had been sent by God to them. I had just gotten done helping her out of bed and the day was just beginning, where hers was full of illness and sadness, she expressed her sadness and fears to me in tears.  So I talked with her about being present in the small ways where life is still good, and she was looking directly into my eyes. For her, my words relieved some suffering. It was a very good day yesterday, and carried through into the night, as I looked for the positive everywhere I could. In so many little ways we can find the light in the darkness.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87891
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Oct.12.2008
05:08PM EDT 
vertical line Telling the angry enemies who despise me,  (sharing a moment - to a friend),  to be present in the small things where life is still good - now that's one. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87894
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Oct.12.2008
06:00PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Eye contact, is subtle, but it can be a place that , that if given the chance, we can connect  where no words need to be spoken.  And we can be within that space of offering the beginning, without the words, unconditionally accepted . Light is an offering. Each moment of eye contact, each day, builds on itself. And then nature can be seen this way, once we quiet down and just look out, as in. Appreciate the small things, and be in them. Just allow the quiet to have it's place, at all times.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87897
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Oct.12.2008
08:47PM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

Quote: "Last night, I had someone tell me that I had been sent by God to them. I had just gotten done helping her out of bed and the day was just beginning, where hers was full of illness and sadness, she expressed her sadness and fears to me in tears.  So I talked with her about being present in the small ways where life is still good, and she was looking directly into my eyes. For her, my words relieved some suffering. It was a very good day yesterday, and carried through into the night, as I looked for the positive everywhere I could. In so many little ways we can find the light in the darkness. "

Wonderful One Offers Dedication SMuch Assistance Needed

QUINTESSENTIAL MOMENTS IN YOUR LIFE.

With Lots of Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87902
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from kelvintan
Oct.13.2008
02:20AM EDT 
Email kelvintan
vertical line

Quote: "Telling the angry enemies who despise me,  (sharing a moment - to a friend),  to be present in the small things where life is still good - now that's one. 
"

Rising Up Speaking Truth In Contributing article on the life of OSHO

Rise Up Serve Those In Confusion especially the Seekers

With Metta

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 87919
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this TIBETAN BUDDHA
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s