history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Friday Jul 25 2014 07:18AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  The Zen Master Hoshin lived in China many years. Then he returned to the northeastern part of Japan, where he taught his disciples. When he was getting very old, he told them a story he had heard in China. This is the story: One year on... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: I`TS OVER!
vertical line Posted on Nov.05.2008 @ 03:25AM EDT by Snibbler
Congratulation!

(This post is only valid inside the Democratic Rebublic of USA)

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from lehish
Nov.05.2008
03:54AM EDT 
Email lehish
vertical line

:D

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 89073
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Nov.05.2008
07:25AM EDT 
vertical line It's never over. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 89089
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Lynnoh
Nov.05.2008
12:14PM EDT 
Email Lynnoh
vertical line commercials
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 89119
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from immortal 1
Nov.08.2008
07:16AM EDT 
vertical line

The only thing on the ballot that was important to me was a new 'Death with Dignity' law in Washington State that allows for medical termination for people who are terminally ill with less than 6 months to live.

Both of my parents suffered greatly even though terminally ill because they did not have a right to medical termination that would be quick and painless.  My father, dying of cancer, did it himself by refusing food and drink, but that still took several days.  My mother refused further care, which removed her oxygen hose, and it still took 45 minutes for her to suffocate.

I am glad that I will have a better chance when my turn comes along.  I am very glad this law passed.  What do you think of it, Lehish.  You still live in Olympia, right?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 89314
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from lehish
Nov.08.2008
10:06PM EDT 
Email lehish
vertical line Quote: "The only thing on the ballot that was important to me was a new 'Death with Dignity' law in Washington State that allows for medical termination for people who are terminally ill with less than 6 months to live.

Both of my parents suffered greatly even though terminally ill because they did not have a right to medical termination that would be quick and painless.  My father, dying of cancer, did it himself by refusing food and drink, but that still took several days.  My mother refused further care, which removed her oxygen hose, and it still took 45 minutes for her to suffocate.

I am glad that I will have a better chance when my turn comes along.  I am very glad this law passed.  What do you think of it, Lehish.  You still live in Olympia, right?

"

"

also it being passed was important , so am very glad aswell

2 weeks before the election, a friend called crying, pleading for praying (she say she's christain) for body to die soon...so many body difficulties and now throwing up all day-night...when not throwing up, food comes out the noise and mouth (sometimes for 2 hours none stop) and there's sufficating when comes out both the nose and mouth at the same time...there's even throwing up when she drinks water...she has to sleep sitting up, when can sleep...not posting the rest of the difficulties since is a long list...haven't heard or seen such severe deterioration a body 47 years

bravo parents!!

grandfather refused to eat, and when it wasn't fast enough, refused water

moved to whidbey island 2 months ago...live near a road, off of saratoga road, just before langely

:)

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 89351
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this WORLD RELIGIONS - BUDDHISM
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s