history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Wednesday Oct 01 2014 02:18PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  A monk asked the priest Kan-feng:
-Bhagavats in the ten directions got one straight road to Nirvana. I dare to ask where that road is?
Kan-feng lifted up his staff, drew a line in the air, and said:
-Here it is.
more...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: PRACTICE ACTIVE MEDITATION AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE
vertical line Posted on Feb.13.2009 @ 07:20AM EDT by univosho
Osho, who was renowned spiritual leader of India introduced new techniques of meditation and named them as active meditation techniques. The name itself tells the entire story. The principle behind active meditation techniques of Osho is that they allow the person to be active while performing these techniques. In addition, you as a disciple or follower of Osho are not required to move to another place and part from your materialistic possessions in order to learn these active meditation techniques. You can learn them at home by ordering an e-learning course provided by institution of Osho known as Oshodhara.

In general, it is not possible to learn every type of exercise through an e-learning course. But active meditation techniques of Osho are easy to learn as it involves engaging techniques such as listening to music, making humming sounds while breathing, singing and dancing with joy. That is why, they are termed as the most modern techniques of meditation. Step by step instructions are provided along with the duration for which you are suppose to perform a particular exercise. Once you are able to practice these techniques you will be able to experience spirituality in your life effortlessly. So order your e-learning course today by visiting their center or through their website.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email univosho
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from CrazyHorse
Feb.13.2009
08:34AM EDT 
vertical line I have  found  that walking  several  miles a  day along  the  country  roads  is  very  helpful.  The mind seems  to  disengage from  itself while  walking.  It then becomes  aware  of the  hawk, the trees, muskrats, shadows etc. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 92280
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Feb.13.2009
09:21AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line I would shave my beard off, but it wastes water. Plus, am planning a sweater.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 92287
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from immortal 1
Feb.14.2009
08:25AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "I would shave my beard off, but it wastes water. Plus, am planning a sweater. "

I was going to ask if I could have it for a pillow, for my dog.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 92389
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from immortal 1
Feb.14.2009
08:26AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "I have  found  that walking  several  miles a  day along  the  country  roads  is  very  helpful.  The mind seems  to  disengage from  itself while  walking.  It then becomes  aware  of the  hawk, the trees, muskrats, shadows etc.  "

Walking zazen is very good, as is standing zazen, sitting zazen, and lying zazen.

I like lying zazen because I am going to bed anyway.  Might as well do it then.  And if I fall asleep, that is good too.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 92391
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Feb.14.2009
08:27AM EDT 
vertical line O shopping
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 92392
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Feb.16.2009
03:08PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Go now, buy the earth, Sundays.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 92547
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this THE BUDDHA - LOVE
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s