history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Saturday Nov 01 2014 12:41AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  In reading scriptures and studying the doctrines, you should turn all words
right around and apply them to yourself. All the verbal teachings point to
the inherent nature of the immediate mirroring awareness. As long as this
is... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: EGO
vertical line Posted on Nov.19.2010 @ 06:03PM EDT by soup41

The ego is sentient and and all dependent consiousness arising, whether conscious or subconscious, are dependent on the perpetuation of the ego. The consciousness and concepts held by the ego are sentient .

Other than that the ego is sentient, it has integrated the concept of life, and integrated the concept of being in possesion of a life, and so it is alive altho nothing else in infinity actually is (alive), and persists at living by baring the qualities of a living thing. It impacts the environment, both physical and social by portraying itself.

Ego reproduces by transmitting its fundamental charecteristics which are concepts and principles, to its young, and with the same mechanism pass its self from ego to ego/ it dies by comming into comtact with that which is greater then it.

The ego, in all of creation, is the only 1 thing that lives and has life.

The ego is dependent on form for its spontaneous arising, and like form, is impermanant.

The ego's true form is not contained in a single body, yet is dependent on body for its being.

Like a forest, who over the ages retains its unity as a forest by dropping one species of tree for another as envronmental conditions change and demand; the ego persists through timelessness as the lives within humanity pass with time. That all things transmutate as space and time permeate, there is nothing in space and time that has changed, it is the spirit that blows through form that is eternal and with humanity the spirit is ego. 

When a persons body fails, the ego in its state of materiel fixation is not harmed; that is, after a vessel is no more, that we have humanity is that we have ego perpetuating itself through humanity.

If a child has people to care for it, there an ego is cultivated in the child by the perceptions and responsive actions of the persons caring for that child, its ego is molded in their hands.

A child in perceiving an ego in a person caring for it, relates with that ego and fortifies its existence. A person seeing an ego in that child relates to that ego and both egos are suspended and maintained by the imprisoning dynamic that we call the love of a child for its mother, and the love of the mother for that child.

When a person tells a child, that "I have to go to work, to earn money to eat", that person transmits a concept of self and obligation, these concepts are transmitted and one day fortified, and that ego that believed them will likely act them out and perpetuate that ego and its disposition.

"Me" and "them" seemed so harmless at first, they helped me communicate, what demons they've become.

When a person looks into the world and sees egos, they do so from the ego and they, with others portray these egos, and the little ones will learn, act out, and identify with the concepts that are the egos within themselves who believe they have life.

An ego imagines that it loves an ego, and imagines it feels love back, is there any end in sight?

To say that a person has an obligation is to see an ego from the ego. To recieve an obligation as a responsibility is to see an ego and respond to an ego from the position of an ego and that is to have fortified the egos existance from within the ego.

The egos fundamental nature is dominant even if it fights for its place at the bottom it still fights, it is selfish at its core. A selfless nature will always submit to self, so it is in the selfless nature of a newborn to integrate the customs and beliefs of its people, it is in the nature of a one to receive the obligations and responsibilities and grow to defend them.

Ego is without permanence yet its time is indefinite-The egotiscal nature has existance so long as there is existance to support it.

Humanities trancedental body, that it has the old and the young, its past and its future within it, transmits ego to the egoless, the egoless being selfless in nature assume the ego and because of the selfless nature, will foster ego to its end-the body will remain in submission, until the ego realizes the pure thought, which is that it wouldpreform the one selfless act that a self ever could for the sake of humanities trancedental nature which truly is without self.

At our core humanity, are a selfless being, and thus we are at the mercy of our having adopted self.

Because of the nature of existance being infinitelly selfless, it will sustain the ego with out end, but it is precisely because of the natural arising of the ego within infinite existance that the universal principle, the source of all things, chooses non-existance and does nothing to create it-- it creates the law of nothing so that eternal suffering does not come to exist by the action of a self.

Because of the ego, the priciple of existance from a state of bliss feels love, because of the love, it shows love by way of compassion to the ego and insists "nothing; that this should not come by my doing"-- it is by this compassion that the ego will one day submit and the existance of the principle will be redeemed and humanity rectified and all will come to dwell in loveless bliss.

That humanity should arise and conceptualize himself is inevidable. That having integrated the concept of self they would begin to form preferences, that they because of those preferances they would fall upon the concepts of good and evil is thats inevidable out come, and that humanities individuals would pursue their egos (self) interests, and from that, global suffereing without an end in sight is also inevidable if existance should ever come into existance, is the reason existance  tho is, is uncreated.

The sentient beings that owe their existance to infinities law of nothing come to form mind and then mind creates existance because of the prospect of it. If there were only mind, there would be suffering without end.

Because eternity is, the ego's influence will one day dissolve.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email soup41
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.19.2010
06:06PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line too long.

didnt even read it.

haha.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 118660
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.19.2010
06:12PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line wow......this crap made no sense at all.

and your wise?

hahahahaha!

no mind?

are you ill?

seems so.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 118661
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Nov.20.2010
07:44AM EDT 
vertical line Here's one: The ego equates to a structure and structuring principle around which a mental model of the world is constructed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 118679
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from soup41
Nov.20.2010
03:48PM EDT 
Email soup41
vertical line

All things exist in a single infentesimal point of nonexistance. perception creates form;perception of form creates reality, reality creates perceptionz -from realitiez perceptionz proceed time space and relativity; relativity structures ego-ego is the pillar of the relitive universe, its foundation is the egoless. Without the ego to hold on for dear life, time and space crumble to their composite parts.

Like the shine on the apple that thought it was the apple, and became the child who discoverd "therez toast under my buttery jam!"

Ego is the only thing that lives- noother dare conceptualize life, because ego lives within the rule of symmetry, it has to die while others simply dont exist.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 118699
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Purethot
Nov.20.2010
06:24PM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "wow......this crap made no sense at all.

and your wise?

hahahahaha!

no mind?

are you ill?

seems so.
"

still can't play nice can you crap for brains?  you've written a lot of stuff yourself that's so off the wall it can't be believed, like about your out of body experiences.  you call all that stuff wise or no mind? 

when are you going to stop being a jerk and let other people say what they have to say?

what's really stupid is that you think you know something, jerkweed. you don't know nothing.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 118702
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from soup41
Nov.20.2010
07:09PM EDT 
Email soup41
vertical line

a village idiot said-"I am a gardener, yet my whole life someone has been trying to make a farmer out of me".

and

"I am not a Dr. There is no food on my table, no coat on my door."

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 118706
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Nov.21.2010
09:48AM EDT 
vertical line Here's one: The ego mantra is, “I me me mine, I me me mine, I me me mine.” The ego footprint is “Walk thissa way, it's the only way.” Ego nature adopts any belief as an identity and feels insecure around other beliefs, it will even appropriate enlightenment - “My way, I do it mya way, it's the only wayyaaaaay - do it thissa way or it's the hiiiiiighway”. Par example, an egocentric Christian thinks that Jesus is the only way. An egocentric Muslim thinks that Islam is the only way. The ego sets itself up in opposition to love and is motivated by "What’s in it for me, me me, eh?” Love asks, “How may I serve you?”
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 118730
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.21.2010
10:28AM EDT 
vertical line Who is serving whom?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 118745
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ______
Nov.21.2010
10:29AM EDT 
vertical line Is there anything you need?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 118747
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.01.2013
07:39AM EDT 
vertical line Here.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 153899
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA, MAE CHAN, THAILAND
by Mark Standen
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s