history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Tuesday Sep 02 2014 02:43AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Do not go after the past,
Do not lose yourself in the future.
For the past no longer exists,
And the future is not yet here.
By looking deeply at things just as they are,
In this moment, here and now,
The seeker... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: SEX
vertical line Posted on Apr.03.2012 @ 04:45AM EDT by starduster

Actually, women offer me sex all the time and I turn it down.  One of the women I regularly dance with said, "You can get laid any time you want."  I told her Im a Zen Monk, which is really a cop-out because celibacy only applies to monks when they are in residence in a monastery.  Then she said that if I just want to watch her with one of her girlfriends that would be okay too.  I met the girlfriend later and that might be interesting.

Sex is 90% imagination.  The other 10% will cost you everything you have, or can get, and maybe even your life. 

When we see someone we like, even in our minds eye, the brain releases drugs to enhance the effect.  Its part of the reproductive process.  The drugs are Dopamine and Testosterone.  This happens in women too.  If you add alcohol to this mixture it is quite a potent cocktail.  Man is an Ape, and Apes are not monogomous as species go.  Quite simply, we are animals.

I dont have sex with women because of fear of disease mostly.  That in itself makes a life-size and life-like sex doll more attractive to sleep with.  Im old anyway.  Any kind of sex that I get is a bonus.  I heard on the radio this morning that the average man in his life only has eleven sex partners.  Im already at four times that, not even counting the hundreds I have had in dreaming.

Also, I believe that I barely escaped from my last relationship with my life.  I said to her once that I had enough life insurance to cover the mortgage and if I died she should pay it off.  She said, *Wow.  Youre worth more dead than alive.*

I didnt know it until we split up, but she had had a steady boyfriend on the side for three years.  The became an official couple when we broke up.  My Mom died and left me some money about six months later.  It occurred to me that if we had still been married at that time the prospect of getting rid of me for about 500K would have looked like a good idea to them.  I really think they would have killed me off.

So, no, I do not want a woman in this world.  I have the Spirit for an eternity, in this world and beyond.  I asked the Spirit once in meditation who she really is and she said, *Im the one who really loves you.*  Thats more than enough for me, whether as illusion or delusion, I will take it. 

Im not sure if I will get a sex doll.  I asked the Spirit about it and she said it would not affect us positively or negatively in our meditations, but I can have one if I want.  Its a lot of money, 5K to 6K, but would last a lifetime.  Doesnt buy shoes, doesnt want a credit card, doesnt have affairs... the list goes on.  Im only sure that I do not want a real woman in this world.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Apr.03.2012
01:07PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Sex desire is different to sex energy. I've learnt to let go of the desired sex act and enjoy the energy of my own masculine and feminine wholeness. Alone is okay.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137076
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.03.2012
01:17PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line I'm a celibate monkey. Eeep?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137077
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Apr.03.2012
04:31PM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Sex desire is different to sex energy. I've learnt to let go of the desired sex act and enjoy the energy of my own masculine and feminine wholeness. Alone is okay. "

You are so right.  That energy is great, and orgasms drain it.

Sex is good and cultivates sexual energy, but having an orgasm should be avoided as much as possible.  I break down and have one about every two or three months, and then my sexual energy is at a low ebb for a few days.

The more sexual energy you have, the more fun sex is.  So having an orgasm is like getting a flat tire.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137081
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from frozenaomi
Apr.03.2012
04:32PM EDT 
Email frozenaomi
vertical line Quote: "I'm a celibate monkey. Eeep? "

Wouldn't that be ook?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137082
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from frozenaomi
Apr.03.2012
04:44PM EDT 
Email frozenaomi
vertical line There is no doubt that sex can be addicting, and that anything taken to excess is dangerous, but I think inhibition can also be addicting and that anything taken to excess is dangerous.  Certainly we can lose ourselves by giving into our sex drives, but our sex drives are apart of us, and in denying that outright we also lose a part of ourselves.    Honestly, I'm worried about you guys, this seems really excessive to me, but then I believe in moderation. 

Not all releases of energy are bad.  Life can only exist by releasing energy.   Stored energy is inherently unstable, and will eventually seek a release.  Wildfires destroy, but campfires cook our food, and compressed fire is another name for a bomb.

1984 - George Orwell 
"Unlike Winston, she had grasped the inner meaning of the Party's sexual puritanism. It was not merely that the sex instinct created a world of its own which was outside the Party's control and which therefore had to be destroyed if possible. What was more important was that sexual privation induced hysteria, which was desirable because it could be transformed into war-fever and leader-worship. The way she put it was: "When you make love you're using up energy; and afterwards you feel happy and don't give a damn for anything. They can't bear you to feel like that. They want you to be bursting with energy all the time. All this marching up and down and cheering and waving flags is simply sex gone sour. If you're happy inside yourself, why should you get excited about Big Brother and the Three-Year Plans and the Two Minutes Hate and all the rest of their bloody rot?"

That was very true, he thought. There was a direct intimate connection between chastity and political orthodoxy. For how could the fear, the hatred, and the lunatic credulity which the Party needed in its members be kept at the right pitch, except by bottling down some powerful instinct and using it as a driving force? The sex impulse was dangerous to the Party, and the Party had turned it to account. They had played a similar trick with the instinct of parenthood. The family could not actually be abolished, and, indeed, people were encouraged to be fond of their children, in almost the old-fashioned way. The children, on the other hand, were systematically turned against their parents and taught to spy on them and report their deviations. The family had become in effect an extension of the Thought Police. It was a device by means of which everyone could be surrounded night and day by informers who knew him intimately. (2.3.25-27)"

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137083
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.03.2012
06:48PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "I'm a celibate monkey. Eeep? "

Wouldn't that be ook?
"

It would be divine.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137084
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from frozenaomi
Apr.03.2012
07:01PM EDT 
Email frozenaomi
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "I'm a celibate monkey. Eeep? "

Wouldn't that be ook?
"

It would be divine.
"

Particularly if we get access to the magical metal staff (Ruyi Jingu Bang)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137085
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Apr.04.2012
01:33AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Quote: "

Quote: "Sex desire is different to sex energy. I've learnt to let go of the desired sex act and enjoy the energy of my own masculine and feminine wholeness. Alone is okay. "

Sex is good and cultivates sexual energy, but having an orgasm should be avoided as much as possible.  I break down and have one about every two or three months, and then my sexual energy is at a low ebb for a few days.

The more sexual energy you have, the more fun sex is.  So having an orgasm is like getting a flat tire.

"

Female orgasm is negative, male is positive. They are not losing energy as a male does. That is why I'm not so driven towards sex in this sense because ladies are difficult and are rarely pleased. And to find a girlfriend who would enjoy meditative sex is rare. So I'm kind of skeptical and shy away from attraction. I haven't been in a relationship in awhile and have lost the taste for intimacy with another. And the longer I am without a woman the more I get into meditation. It's just a long distance from where I am with myself to get close again.

I definitely expect a woman to arrive into my life one of these days. I picture it being wonderful and all but having that sort of awake nature in meditation and moving to the sort of crazyness of love is daring. :)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137087
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Apr.04.2012
05:46AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "There is no doubt that sex can be addicting, and that anything taken to excess is dangerous, but I think inhibition can also be addicting and that anything taken to excess is dangerous.  Certainly we can lose ourselves by giving into our sex drives, but our sex drives are apart of us, and in denying that outright we also lose a part of ourselves.    Honestly, I'm worried about you guys, this seems really excessive to me, but then I believe in moderation. 

Not all releases of energy are bad.  Life can only exist by releasing energy.   Stored energy is inherently unstable, and will eventually seek a release.  Wildfires destroy, but campfires cook our food, and compressed fire is another name for a bomb.

1984 - George Orwell 
"Unlike Winston, she had grasped the inner meaning of the Party's sexual puritanism. It was not merely that the sex instinct created a world of its own which was outside the Party's control and which therefore had to be destroyed if possible. What was more important was that sexual privation induced hysteria, which was desirable because it could be transformed into war-fever and leader-worship. The way she put it was: "When you make love you're using up energy; and afterwards you feel happy and don't give a damn for anything. They can't bear you to feel like that. They want you to be bursting with energy all the time. All this marching up and down and cheering and waving flags is simply sex gone sour. If you're happy inside yourself, why should you get excited about Big Brother and the Three-Year Plans and the Two Minutes Hate and all the rest of their bloody rot?"

That was very true, he thought. There was a direct intimate connection between chastity and political orthodoxy. For how could the fear, the hatred, and the lunatic credulity which the Party needed in its members be kept at the right pitch, except by bottling down some powerful instinct and using it as a driving force? The sex impulse was dangerous to the Party, and the Party had turned it to account. They had played a similar trick with the instinct of parenthood. The family could not actually be abolished, and, indeed, people were encouraged to be fond of their children, in almost the old-fashioned way. The children, on the other hand, were systematically turned against their parents and taught to spy on them and report their deviations. The family had become in effect an extension of the Thought Police. It was a device by means of which everyone could be surrounded night and day by informers who knew him intimately. (2.3.25-27)"

"

You are so right in this.

My meditation, dreams, and visions, are fueled by my sexual energy even when they have nothing to do with sex. 

When I have an orgasm it knocks me out for three days, and then my sexual energy begins to noticibly increase, and my dreams and visions become more effective correspondingly. 

The three day ebb tide does not seem to change with age.  Its been that way for decades, but as I get older my ability to 'forego' orgasms becomes stronger.  I just dont need them as much, or Ive matured, or something.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137089
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Apr.04.2012
11:04AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

"

Female orgasm is negative, male is positive. They are not losing energy as a male does. That is why I'm not so driven towards sex in this sense because ladies are difficult and are rarely pleased. And to find a girlfriend who would enjoy meditative sex is rare. So I'm kind of skeptical and shy away from attraction. I haven't been in a relationship in awhile and have lost the taste for intimacy with another. And the longer I am without a woman the more I get into meditation. It's just a long distance from where I am with myself to get close again.

I definitely expect a woman to arrive into my life one of these days. I picture it being wonderful and all but having that sort of awake nature in meditation and moving to the sort of crazyness of love is daring. :)"

"

I definitely expect a woman to arrive into my life one of these days. I picture it being wonderful and all but having that sort of awake nature in meditation and moving to the sort of crazyness of love is daring. :)
"

I can relate to what you say.  There are women at the club that I go to that have offered me sex, but I already have sex with them in dreams, and its much better in dreams.  So I tell them *thanks anyway*, but I dont tell them about my dreams of them. 

Maybe that is dishonest. 

I have not had very many physical liaisons since my ex-wife and I split up 20 years ago.  And I plan to keep it that way.

I have my own way of doing things.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137098
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.04.2012
02:07PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "I'm a celibate monkey. Eeep? "

Wouldn't that be ook?
"

It would be divine.
"

"

each thought, word, and action or acceptance becomes the energy of sperm and egg

the wind and water are our bodies, in this we are one
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137101
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Rysman
Apr.04.2012
02:51PM EDT 
Email Rysman
vertical line

Help me out please.

The concept of orgasim draining "energy" or qi is a Taoist concept.  Can someone show me anywhere in Buddhism where the same thing is taught?

I have had exactly the opposite reaction to orgasim.  It energizes me.  Of course I have kind of a unique situation, I've been married for 30 years to the same girl and never had sex with anyone else during that time.  Maybe that makes a difference.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137104
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.04.2012
02:56PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line The earth is an egg, and we are like sperm. Computers allow unity mind to grow and develop until we are born again into light, wind, rain, soil, animals, insects, dust,. etc.

Rise.

Sit.

Salt.

Sea.

Sangha

One

Many

Own

Any

Be

Leave?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137105
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from boymonk
Apr.04.2012
09:21PM EDT 
vertical line I have sex too.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137111
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Apr.05.2012
05:40AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "I'm a celibate monkey. Eeep? "

Wouldn't that be ook?
"

It would be divine.
"

"

each thought, word, and action or acceptance becomes the energy of sperm and egg

"

*Cryin wont help you, and prayin wont do you no good....*  (Led Zeplin)

Every thought is a prayer.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137136
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Apr.05.2012
05:56AM EDT 

Help me out please.

The concept of orgasim draining "energy" or qi is a Taoist concept.  Can someone show me anywhere in Buddhism where the same thing is taught?

I have had exactly the opposite reaction to orgasim.  It energizes me.  Of course I have kind of a unique situation, I've been married for 30 years to the same girl and never had sex with anyone else during that time.  Maybe that makes a difference.

"

"

Noble, and notable.

I have often been proud that I did not fool around during marriage, even though she did, and I had many opportunities.  But I really wasnt that good.

I used to go to the strip club every Friday night for *speed dating*.  The deal was that the next girl to go on stage would sit at the end of the counter as a hostess, seating customers.  And I, being such a smart fellow, would also sit at the end of the bar chatting with them for about 15 to 20 minutes each.  During that time, of course, I would go and tip them when they were naked on stage.

Later, after I got home, I would have sex with my wife, whom I did not like very much by that time, and whom I had long since tired of sexually.  With my eyes closed I would make love to all the women I had been speed-dating at the club.  Well, like Ive said, 90% of sex is in the imagination.  My ex always gave me very high marks for my lovemaking skills too.  Her only complaint was not getting enough.  She said she wanted it every day.  She also complained that I did not have orgasms, so I started faking them.  I wanted to keep my energy then too.

BTW, dancers are very nice girls too.  Most do not have much education, come from lower income backgrounds, were abused, and have drug or alcohol issues, but are just trying to make some money to feed their kids like all the other women in the world.  I was a regular, and made a lot of good friends there.  But I never tried to have sex with any of them.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137137
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.05.2012
08:46AM EDT 
Email Woodsman

Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "I'm a celibate monkey. Eeep? "

Wouldn't that be ook?
"

It would be divine.
"

"

"

*Cryin wont help you, and prayin wont do you no good....*  (Led Zeplin)

Every thought is a prayer.

"

hachoo!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137144
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Jun.16.2012
11:39AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line I find sex to be a wonderful release.
Also, it brings the intimacy my wife and I need to keep our marriage in tune.
Why then is there so much fuss about it??
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 138862
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.16.2012
08:07PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line "Sex is 90% imagination. The other 10% will cost you everything you have, or can get, and maybe even your life."

I can almost agree with this statistic because, lets see, I was involved with a few women for the past several years. One was over the telephone, one was over an instant messenger, and one was over a web cam. It's the funniest thing to have this experience of 90% imagination. And that 10% percent was obsolete, there was just no physical contact. In an intelligent way I still got the fulfillment I was looking for sexually through imagination. The just of it was attained without the intercourse. And really these ladies were most beautiful. Worked for me.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 138866
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Jun.17.2012
05:48AM EDT 
vertical line

We all have the same nerve endings in the same places, men and women a bit differently but essentially the same number.

Yet there are an infinite number of ways to stimulate sexual responses in ourselves and others.

Im not knocking anyone elses way of doing things, because I have my own way of doing things.  I prefer dreams and visions because these are self-contained, do not risk pregnancy or disease, and I believe I often am intimately relating to those with whom I have sex, or make love, at least on a subconscious level.  It is all within the Self, which is all of us afterall.

As it happens, I did fork out the dough for a sex doll.  I figured I dont spend money dating, so it was a justifiable expense ($5600).  Ive long since saved more than that over the last 20 years.  It looks and feels just like the real thing, from a physical perspective.  I know that a lot of men anthropomorphize their dolls, but I dont.  Its a body.  Period.

I didnt even like my ex-wife and had sex with her exclusively for years.  Lots of people out there are *sleeping with the enemy*.  Not only do I think Im better off than that, but Im financially better off too.  With my ex I was continuously going deeper into debt, but since we split up, even though I would not say Ive been rich, I have taken a lot of time off, and Im still about 1/2 mil in the black even after significant losses in the recession.

Mostly, I dont want to be with someone else physically because of fear of disease, and because I dont trust anyone to handle my emotions with care, because no one ever has.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 138871
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from nibble
Jun.17.2012
06:39AM EDT 
vertical line OMG. Firstly, it is nice that you direct you`re hearth somewhere, if not to a human being then to the goddess, better than nowhere.

Being held back by the uncomfortablenes of it being so long since last u had sex so  that you are somewhat afraid to go to bed with someone, I can relate to that..

But you have a stupid view of the world (Or a stupid way of mirroring the world). If you believe someone is a bad person whatever, they`ll pick up on that and start treat you badly, caphis?

In a darker period of my life I would have good luck in dealing with "untrusty people". This because I treated them not like "untrusty people" but gave them trust. A good example is this (renowned) kleptomaniac I once knew. She would never steal from me. I always(seemingly..) took it for the most natural thing in the world that she would not touch any of my  stuff. A neighbor of mine that had her visiting the apartment got stolen from right away. For me it was obvious why. He did not trust her, and tried to keep an eye on her afraid she might steal something. And because of that, she did.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 138873
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from nibble
Jun.17.2012
06:47AM EDT 
vertical line

(sorry if I come off rude. Just irritated that someone as smart as you have not realized how belief affects and shape your life and that two people together might be different persons when with  others. No one is out to hurt you, most people are just too busy protecting them self)

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 138875
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Jun.18.2012
06:10AM EDT 

"

I definitely expect a woman to arrive into my life one of these days. I picture it being wonderful and all but having that sort of awake nature in meditation and moving to the sort of crazyness of love is daring. :)"

"

"

I have heard of sex: 

*Sexual energy is just that, energy.  You either dream with it or have sex with it.  Its your choice.*

I do seem to need to have an orgasm periodically, like a *reset button*, no more often than once per month, and no less often than once in three months.  Thats how experience has worked it out for me, personally, but Im sure everyone is different.

Still, I like to have sex for one to six hours per day.  Just without the orgasms.  My ex didnt like it that I didnt have orgasm, so I faked them.  I couldnt believe she couldnt tell the difference, but as long as she was happy.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 138882
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Jun.18.2012
06:32AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "OMG. Firstly, it is nice that you direct you`re hearth somewhere, if not to a human being then to the goddess, better than nowhere.

Being held back by the uncomfortablenes of it being so long since last u had sex so  that you are somewhat afraid to go to bed with someone, I can relate to that..

But you have a stupid view of the world (Or a stupid way of mirroring the world). If you believe someone is a bad person whatever, they`ll pick up on that and start treat you badly, caphis?

In a darker period of my life I would have good luck in dealing with "untrusty people". This because I treated them not like "untrusty people" but gave them trust. A good example is this (renowned) kleptomaniac I once knew. She would never steal from me. I always(seemingly..) took it for the most natural thing in the world that she would not touch any of my  stuff. A neighbor of mine that had her visiting the apartment got stolen from right away. For me it was obvious why. He did not trust her, and tried to keep an eye on her afraid she might steal something. And because of that, she did.

"

This all makes perfect sense to me, and I agree.  I trust no one except the Spirit, The Goddess as you call her, quite correctly.  No one can hurt you unless you let them. 

As a general rule, I dont have to trust people because my relationships with them are oblique, or askance as the case may be.  I dont look down on anyone judgmentally because I have no need to believe in them, or trust them, to begin with, and generally people are good with me too. 

I told my niece not to swat mosquitos for the same reason, and they will generally go and bite someone else.  But if you swat at them, or kill one of them, they will go to war with you and bug you unceasingly.  Animals in particular can sense your feelings, and respond to them, as do humans.

My only direct relationship is with the Spirit.  It is the only one that I need, as I would not exist without it.  I need nothing else.

No one can hurt you unless you let them in, trust them, believe in them, and I dont.  Even if they shoot you full of holes and cut off your head they cant hurt you unless you care.  If someone did that to me they would be doing me a favor, sending me home to the Spirit.  So just as I do not trust, neither do I fear people.

In my meditation the Spirit assures me that when I leave this world I will return to It in the Void, from whence I came, and nothing else matters to me.  I dont dislike this world, cold and hard as it is, which I regard as a *planet of the apes*.  I like people, and other animals, even though I tend to see mankinds shortcomings to be due to being a bunch of monkeys. 

Its really very simple.  If you want to be happier in life lower your expectations.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 138883
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Jun.18.2012
06:51AM EDT 

(sorry if I come off rude. Just irritated that someone as smart as you have not realized how belief affects and shape your life and that two people together might be different persons when with  others. No one is out to hurt you, most people are just too busy protecting them self)

"

"

da nada, mi amigo !!

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 138884
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Jun.18.2012
09:56AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line hmmmm.

i dont persue it. i dont not persue it. i just let things happen. no hang ups. no pressure. just friends with a woman i know for awhile.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 138891
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Jun.18.2012
10:13AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Quote: "hmmmm.

i dont persue it. i dont not persue it. i just let things happen. no hang ups. no pressure. just friends with a woman i know for awhile.
"

Almost sounds like marriage??
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 138893
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Jun.18.2012
10:38AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "hmmmm.

"

The Zen way, not too tight, not too loose, just as it naturally is

without trying to make it tighter or looser.  Just letting it be.

I know several women this way, and they are the most fun to be with.

Needing nothing, wanting nothing, being nothing....

Wanting leads to needing, and needing leads to suffering.

If you dont want anything then you dont need anything,

ergo, no suffering.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 138895
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from boymonk
Jun.19.2012
02:00AM EDT 
vertical line All just words... words! If you want to sexytime stop your grinning and drop your linning.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 138910
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Jun.19.2012
08:45AM EDT 

"

"

da nada, mi amigo !!

"

"

Actually, I have given this more thought and thank you for bringing me to the realization

that we are all different things to different people.

We are husbands, wives, children to our parents, parents to our children, etc etc,

and unless we keep things in perspective, operating accordingly,

things are bound to get screwed up.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 138912
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from zbishak
Jun.20.2012
08:37AM EDT 
Email zbishak
vertical line

sex is just a doorway to a most beautifull dimention

sadly too many hang in the doorway

and too few with the unconditional love to pass through it

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 138937
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Jul.29.2012
05:49AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "OMG. Firstly, it is nice that you direct you`re hearth somewhere, if not to a human being then to the goddess, better than nowhere.

"

I have reflected on this a number of times, and dont disagree with any of it.

Im 58 years old, and things dont work like they used to.  It could be embarrassing, but I could still perform, for hours, because thats on *manual* these days.  I pump it up, put a ring on it, and it stays that way until I take the ring off.  About an hour at a time, unlimited times, so every other hour for sure.  I dont even have to be interested.

Thats good, because if I had to depend on being stimulated I dont think a sex-doll would do it, even though she is the best looking partner I have ever had.  So I guess you could say that I got a prosthetic woman to go with my prosthetic penis.  Its kind of a disability thing. 

Its like reading a book, or watching a movie.  Its not real, but once you get into it, with your imagination, you sort of forget its not real.  Youre just there.  So it works, once the nerve endings get stimulated....

Im finding Im not interested in going out as much, so this doll is saving me money, and paying for itself.  I everything I need at home.  And thats a good thing.  Im a Zen monk, and even though monks are only bound to celibacy when in residence in a monastery, I do like to have a simple and self-contained lifestyle. 

Thats what this is to me.  Self-sufficiency.  Its not better.  Its not worse.  It just is.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139989
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Jul.29.2012
06:48AM EDT 
vertical line Squelch?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139991
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from LeonBasin
Jul.30.2012
08:15PM EDT 
Email LeonBasin
vertical line I like this thread! Good stuff Stardust! I'm enjoying your threads! I would totally agree with you!!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 140068
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Jul.30.2012
08:41PM EDT 
vertical line TV.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 140072
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Jul.31.2012
04:59AM EDT 
vertical line
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 140091
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Jul.31.2012
07:22AM EDT 
vertical line There's nothing on.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 140113
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Aug.01.2012
08:06AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: ""

MILK

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 140166
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA II
by Ricki Mountain
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s