history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Sunday Aug 31 2014 02:31AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: A CHANGE
vertical line Posted on Apr.05.2012 @ 11:30PM EDT by Woodsman
Well, I've always thought of myself as an introvert, kind of keep to myself with ideas and feelings, not a good eye-contactor, but somethin' now has changed. People are relating to me more directly now, like never before. Something has opened up in me. So I look out the window and see the moon rising, and it feels, ahhh just right, timing wise. Nothing left to wrong with, only unity contact left. Now there must be a deeper reason for my being, here, now. Just to say it is, is all, changed alright. I'm going this way to find, harmony.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Woodsman
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from simple
Apr.06.2012
01:26AM EDT 
Email simple
vertical line green destiny
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137164
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Apr.06.2012
08:52PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line being breathed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137169
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Apr.07.2012
01:36PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line These days I am content. Memories of the past and expectations of the future are not weighing on me. On good days I am okay and on bad days I am okay, too. In the next couple years what I expect of myself will be a gradual momentum towards truth and this is what I mean... "What works is what is truth, unlearn what is untrue." I am very intuitive to what works for me and what doesn't. I am not going to just assume my direction in life. I am going to live it right now and encounter life directly. And most of the time I don't know what to expect because it's like roaming alone in the unknown. Both love and indifference are there but realistically I open my eyes to things-in-themselves which is why I feel content. Which is why I am what I am.

I'm never sure of change so much as how consistent my life has been in the past several years. I seem to have the same drive towards meditation to movement or 'meditation movement' that plays a role in my daily life. In a true sense based on whatever contact I have of the world i.e newspapers, friends, television, internet etc. I am one that feels blessed in my own valid way to allow the subtle force of life to carry me instead of me forcing me. Change happens more within as bodily rather than without as worldly. Self is the bases of my own world living in the same humanity of change. I need my own world.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137170
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Apr.07.2012
01:51PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I am in my twenties and am starting off very simple with meditation. My dad started off simple too mowing lawns, living in tents and playing his guitar. From where I am today the feeling of potential growth could not be stronger.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137171
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.07.2012
02:43PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Just woke up, worked a 12 hour shift last night. Was dreaming of fixing a doorway with a concrete panel, which wasn't heavy to lift and put above the door. Now drinking coffee, and waking up, more work tonight and tomorrow night, and more dreams, to rebuild this life. Sometimes dreams seem more real than reality.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137172
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from simple
Apr.07.2012
04:11PM EDT 
Email simple
vertical line brown in the eyes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137175
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.07.2012
04:42PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line My allergies are gettin' me, sneezing, itchy brown/reddened eyes, and gi upset.

Just took the dogs for a walk.

tree pollen is the first allergy maker

I love the trees. And thank Zen for Kleenex!

Ha... Haaa.... choo choo!!!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137176
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from simple
Apr.07.2012
05:31PM EDT 
Email simple
vertical line

welcome to my world.the world of red bull

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137177
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Apr.08.2012
02:39PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line The common house fly is an angel.

The earthworm is a life giving messenger.

Dogs are gods.

Gods are dogs.

People are space aliens.

Words form bridges of light in darkness, back to the mother animal planet.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 137201
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Jun.25.2012
02:28AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line "Can't chew gum and walk at the same time"
My school teacher would always make that comment ....
Guess he became attached to repeating the verses he learned as a child??
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139023
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Jun.25.2012
03:49AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Just woke up, worked a 12 hour shift last night. Was dreaming of fixing a doorway with a concrete panel, which wasn't heavy to lift and put above the door. Now drinking coffee, and waking up, more work tonight and tomorrow night, and more dreams, to rebuild this life. Sometimes dreams seem more real than reality. "

I always thought it would be easy to build something of concrete by pouring the walls in molds on the ground and then tilting them up into position and bolting them together.

Then just pour the slab floor in the middle, add on a roof, and presto !!

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139024
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from boymonk
Jun.25.2012
07:27PM EDT 
vertical line Dog live on no evil God
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139038
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN PEONIES
by Pamela Gladding
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s