history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Jul 28 2014 02:15AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Tanzan and Ekido were once traveling together down a muddy road. A heavy rain was still falling. Coming around a bend, they met a lovely girl in a silk kimono and sash, unable to cross the intersection. "Come on, girl" said Tanzan at... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: THE CURE
vertical line Posted on Jul.11.2012 @ 09:40AM EDT by shayne
when my middle boy was younger he suffered from car sickness. i observed him....and said....stop watching the trees. now. watching the trees whiz by creates a psedu panic attack and effects the stomach of some people.

dyslexia. my good friend suffered from this. she explained what she did. and thats looking at the shape and design of the letters. now if you take the first letter and the last letter and mix everything around in between it forces their mind to read it as a whole. cambridge came out with this finding months later then me.

now on to the greatest cure. mine. fibermylaygra. a hypersensitivity of the body. nerves. it occured to me last night in work. from what ive read this sickness is the result of some tramutic event. what it does is causes the attention to expand to take in more stimuli so you are not taken as easily by surprise again. be it car wreck. peoples manipulation. or say nervous breakdowns. from what i see it causes " pin and needles " in other words much akin to panic attacks. this causes the body to be more aware then it should. so today the fog lifted and pain is diminishing quickly. hahahhhaha

i am a god.

mensa card my butt.

hahhahahahhahhaha

the meek and the wise shall inheriat the earth. not the overexagratred....limiting.....mere fact of intelligence.

hahahhhhahhhah
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email shayne
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Jul.11.2012
09:53AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line also with the fog lifted the memory has improved. another side effect of fibermyalga.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139306
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Jul.11.2012
10:12AM EDT 
vertical line

No comment....

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139307
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Jul.11.2012
04:04PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line it is about a condtioning of mind that is a broken cycle when realized.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139316
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Jul.12.2012
05:57AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "it is about a condtioning of mind that is a broken cycle when realized.

"

As far as I have been able to tell, you are able to stop the internal dialogue at will, and sustain silence thereafter.

That is crucial to becoming a *receiver*, and no one can say what will come to you after that.  Its personal to you, whatever it is.

If people say they want to study and learn, of course there is nothing to learn and therefore nothing to study.  So to them I just say, *Stop making the internal dialogue.  There is nothing else to work on.*

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139327
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Jul.14.2012
10:27AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line one cannot attain it by thinking. one cannot not attain by not thinking.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139361
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Jul.14.2012
12:03PM EDT 
vertical line Wi is mi Cap-ting See-cure-it-ee wi no mi man no cool son e got de get de non de grip on de ree-al-eaty seen?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139364
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Jul.14.2012
12:14PM EDT 
vertical line Who paints the lilies and who feeds narcissus flowers?
Why does your Self concern you all through your living hours?

~ Angelus Silesius
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139365
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Jul.14.2012
05:38PM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Who paints the lilies and who feeds narcissus flowers?
Why does your Self concern you all through your living hours?

~ Angelus Silesius
"

I am bound to the Spirit by love,

because the Spirit gives me love beyond my wildest dreams.

To be an empath, or *seer*, has not made life better, per se,

I know what it is to be unloved, by anyone.

Fortunately I do not know what it is like not to love anyone.

That would be worse, the other is just sad, deeply sad, numbingly sad, thoughout.

With the Spirit, I love and I am loved, forever.  Im sticking with the Spirit.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139371
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from zenmanstan
Jul.19.2012
06:53PM EDT 
Email zenmanstan
vertical line The cure is carrotin found in excessive carrots. There's more to it I'm sure...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139623
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Chryseis
Jul.21.2012
03:00AM EDT 
vertical line

the cure is there in the onset

if you need a cure, get low, prostrate yourself and smell the earth in the cracks of the flagstones

take heart, if you are to be cured, you will be, and if not, carry it like a spent snake skin that you came by, then return it to its previous habitat, when you get there that is, and try not to pulverise it and promote it for personal gain, like an aphrodisiac, because then you multiply the buboes, and the only cure possible is remote and barely tangible

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139646
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Chryseis
Jul.21.2012
03:00AM EDT 
vertical line

the cure is there in the onset

if you need a cure, get low, prostrate yourself and smell the earth in the cracks of the flagstones

take heart, if you are to be cured, you will be, and if not, carry it like a spent snake skin that you came by, then return it to its previous habitat, when you get there that is, and try not to pulverise it and promote it for personal gain, like an aphrodisiac, because then you multiply the buboes, and the only cure possible is remote and barely tangible

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139647
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Jul.22.2012
08:24AM EDT 
vertical line Deianeira, the wife of Heracles became angry at her husband for his neglect of her. So when he asks her to weave a special shirt for him to wear at a sacrifice, she sees a chance to recapture his interest and so has a love potion concocted out of the blood of a centaur called Nessus, into which she dips the shirt before giving it to Heracles.

In the myth, Deianeira represents the soul of Heracles. She is constant and loving no matter how much Heracles neglects her. But when she is neglected, her love manifests in a destructive form.

The blood of Nessus, in which the shirt is dipped, is not a love-potion at all, it's a poison. Nessus's blood is poisonous because he was shot and wounded by one of Heracles' poisonous arrows. So Heracles has himself poisoned love - a metaphor for the destructive force that Heracles' ego believes love to be - if it won't die then it must consume itself. Heracles puts on the shirt and tears himself to pieces.

Ye angels cheer when holy ghost
Occupies flesh, and makes it host.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139678
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Chryseis
Jul.22.2012
08:48PM EDT 
vertical line alleluia, Baba
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 139694
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN FANS I
by Gene Ouimette
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s