history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Thursday Jul 31 2014 05:27AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  There was an old woman in China who had supported a monk for over twenty years. She had built a little hut for him and fed him while he was meditating. Finally she wondered just what progress he had made in all this time. To find out, she... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: MAITREYAS STAR
vertical line Posted on Aug.16.2012 @ 12:00AM EDT by shayne
a few weeks ago i seen a orangish broken up star on the horizon after taking my children home.

as big as the sun if not bigger.

i thought for sure it was nibiru or some end of the world event.

i watched it all the way home for like 15 minutes.

so i came inside and scanned the internet for anything.......nothing.

i had severe pain in my stomach three times from watching this while driving.

i fiqured this had to be a world wide event.

nothing.

so i got looking up on the internet today....maitreyas star and now realize thats what i witnessed.

i couldnt understand for the life of me how no one noticed it.

gassho maitreya.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email shayne
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from boymonk
Aug.16.2012
12:06AM EDT 
vertical line I saw it, but it was blue, not green. Although a cool green, I will admit.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141071
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Aug.16.2012
12:22AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I came to realize clearly that mind is no other than mountains and rivers and the great wide earth, the sun and the moon and the stars.
--Dogen
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141072
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from nibble
Aug.16.2012
04:11AM EDT 
vertical line Oh, oh, any experience of missing time, weird spots on the body etc??
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141074
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Aug.16.2012
06:35AM EDT 
vertical line

Wikipedia:

The World Teacher Project

In 1909 Leadbeater encountered fourteen-year-old Jiddu Krishnamurti (1895–1986) near the Theosophical Society headquarters at Adyar, and came to believe the boy was a suitable candidate for the "vehicle" of the expected World Teacher.[28]

Soon after, Leadbeater placed Krishnamurti under his and the Society's wing. In late 1909 Besant, by then President of the Society and head of its Esoteric Section, admitted Krishnamurti into both;[29] in March 1910 she became his legal guardian

Krishnamurti was subsequently groomed extensively for his expected role as the future World Teacher, and a new organization, the Order of the Star in the East, was formed in 1911 to support him in this mission. The project received widespread publicity and enjoyed worldwide following, chiefly among Theosophists. However it also encountered opposition within and without the Theosophical Society, and lead to years of upheaval, serious splits within the Society, and doctrinal schisms in Theosophy.

The German branch of Theosophy led by Rudolf Steiner seceded from the movement and became the Anthroposophical Society.[32] Additional negative repercussions occurred in 1929, when Krishnamurti repudiated the role the Theosophists expected him to fulfil, and completely disassociated himself from the World Teacher Project; soon after he severed ties with the Society and Theosophy in general.[33] These events reputedly prompted Leadbeater to declare, "the Coming [of the Maitreya] has gone wrong",[34] and damaged Theosophical organizations and the overall standing of Theosophy.[35][36][37]

Later concepts of Maitreya

Following the Krishnamurti debacle, major Theosophical organizations and writers became increasingly muted, at least publicly, on the subject of the reappearance of Maitreya and on the possible next "impulse" from the Spiritual Hierarchy.[36] However the concepts of World Teacher, of a hidden Spiritual Hierarchy, and of Masters of Occult Wisdom as described in Theosophical literature, continued to have vocal supporters. These were found among Theosophical Society members and increasingly, among near-theosophical and non-theosophical New Age adherents.[38]

Benjamin Creme

Benjamin Creme (b. 1922), a follower of Alice Bailey and founder of Share International, an organization whose doctrines have similarities with those of mainstream Theosophy, is a later promoter of the Maitreya. In 1975 Creme claimed to have started to telepathically channel the Maitreya. Creme stated that Maitreya communicated to him that he had decided to return to Earth earlier than 2025.[43] Other claimed communications from the Maitreya followed, and Creme eventually announced that Maitreya materialized a physical body for himself in early 1977 in the Himalayas and then moved to London.[44] Creme has made a number of extraordinary statements and predictions based on reputed telepathic messages from the Maitreya that have failed to come true; as a result he has been considered a figure of amusement in the press.[

--------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I believe in Maitreya.  I recently saw him standing outside a phone booth at a 7-11 in Las Vegas, waiting for Elivis to get off the line.  So Im sure his return from London has been hailed by the Maitrya Star that Shayne saw.

I dont know what Shayne saw, or even if he was the only one to see it, but I know he saw something.  Just yankin your chain, Shayne.  I believe what you saw was true.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141078
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Aug.16.2012
06:44AM EDT 
vertical line

Oops, didn't post this, which is an important preface to the Wikipedia article above:

The Maitreya or Lord Maitreya is described in Theosophical literature of the late 19th-century and subsequent periods as an advanced spiritual entity and high-ranking member of a hidden Spiritual Hierarchy, the so-called Masters of the Ancient Wisdom.

According to Theosophical doctrine, one of the Hierarchy's functions is to oversee the evolution of humankind; in accord with this function the Maitreya is said to hold the so-called Office of the World Teacher.

Theosophical texts posit that the purpose of this Office is to facilitate the transfer of knowledge about the true constitution and workings of Existence to humankind. Humanity is thereby assisted on its presumed cyclical, but ever progressive, evolutionary path. Reputedly, one way the knowledge transfer is accomplished is by Maitreya occasionally manifesting or incarnating in the physical realm; the manifested entity then assumes the role of World Teacher of Humankind.

The Theosophical concept of Maitreya has many similarities to the earlier Maitreya doctrine in Buddhism. However, they differ in important aspects, and developed differently. The Theosophical Maitreya has been assimilated or appropriated by a variety of quasi-theosophical and non-theosophical New Age and Esoteric groups and movements. These have added, and advanced, their own interpretations and commentary on the subject

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141079
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.16.2012
10:12AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line well whatever it is i seen.

i couldnt shake it.

just simply....amazing.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141082
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.16.2012
02:44PM EDT 
vertical line Behold the Half-Times.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141090
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.16.2012
05:15PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "Oh, oh, any experience of missing time, weird spots on the body etc??"

yeah..all of the above nimrod. haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141097
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.16.2012
07:45PM EDT 
vertical line Thy omen of making.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141100
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Aug.18.2012
06:10AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "well whatever it is i seen.

i couldnt shake it.

just simply....amazing.

"

I believe you saw what you saw. 

What others did or didnt see doesnt matter.

What is for you is for you.  What is for them is for them, or not....

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141207
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.18.2012
07:05AM EDT 
vertical line Oh. It was you. You. It was you, all along. All along. You. You put the omen in moment.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141213
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.18.2012
07:09AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "Oh. It was you. You. It was you, all along. All along. You. You put the omen in moment. "
hmm.

doubt it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141215
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.18.2012
07:10AM EDT 
vertical line Oh you. Of little faith. It was him. All along.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141216
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.18.2012
07:14AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "Oh you. Of little faith. It was him. All along. "

yeah him bud. not me.

this i dont doubt.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141219
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.18.2012
07:26AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line i talked to my mom about this....star. she said it was the moon. haha. my mom lies about everything. haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141221
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Aug.19.2012
05:02AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "i talked to my mom about this....star. she said it was the moon. haha. my mom lies about everything. haha.

"

Shayne, you always want to get confirmations from other people.  Even when you can they are usually indirect, meaning they say things confirming what you *saw* even though they dont know thats what they are doing.  When asked to confirm directly people will usually err on the side of logic, even if they have to lie or make something up.

Our human experience intersects but we dont all see the same things.  The brain takes the input of the senses and does whatever it wants with the information.  If a person is unable or unwilling to accept what the brain receives, then the brain changes the information to suit the recipient.  Thats basic psychology.

You might as well face it.  Youre on your own.  We all are, to the extent that we are individuals at all, since we all are One.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141258
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Aug.19.2012
05:14AM EDT 
vertical line

When my ex and I were splitting up in 1992, it was a difficult time.  We lived in some townhouses in Alexandria VA.  As I was going out the door after a brief argument with her, I said, *Give me a sign*.

As I turned from closing the door, I saw a couple of orange balls slowly flying above the town houses across the street.  They were about 100 yards down to my right, moving toward me at about a walking pace.  It was dark, and they appeared to be lighted from the inside, like glowing, but not brightly. 

I turned off my internal dialogue and *reached* to feel them, which I could do.  One of them was the Spirit and the other one was me.  I had the feeling they had come from another time and place to let me know everything was going to be okay. 

What I saw was what I saw.  It doesnt matter if anyone else would or could see the same thing as me, it was there for me to see, for me.  Other people see things that are solely for them and I think thats great.

My ex and I had lived in that townhouse for 4 years, and just before she left she told me I had better leave too because the place was haunted.  I asked her what she meant, and she said *a lot of weird things have been happening to me lately.*  I asked her like what and she refused to say other than that they were *really weird things*.  I knew, or felt, that the Spirit was running her sorry ass out of Dodge, and I was glad of it.  But I didnt see the things that she saw, and she didnt see the things that I saw.

To each their own.  We all have our own relationship with the Spirit, The One, The Universal Mind, God, or whatever you want to call It.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141259
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.19.2012
07:00AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "

Quote: "i talked to my mom about this....star. she said it was the moon. haha. my mom lies about everything. haha.

"

Shayne, you always want to get confirmations from other people.  Even when you can they are usually indirect, meaning they say things confirming what you *saw* even though they dont know thats what they are doing.  When asked to confirm directly people will usually err on the side of logic, even if they have to lie or make something up.

Our human experience intersects but we dont all see the same things.  The brain takes the input of the senses and does whatever it wants with the information.  If a person is unable or unwilling to accept what the brain receives, then the brain changes the information to suit the recipient.  Thats basic psychology.

You might as well face it.  Youre on your own.  We all are, to the extent that we are individuals at all, since we all are One.

"

no. you dont know my mom.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141264
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.19.2012
07:03AM EDT 
vertical line You love your mom, right?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141265
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.19.2012
07:45AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "You love your mom, right?"

hmm....had to think on this one.

i love her to the extent i correct her in each instant in hopes she can turn it around and not go to hell.

so that must be love.

she has said she beleives in well......crap...talking about how she would rather be with satan then god cause what has god done for her. it goes on and on and on.

blood isnt thicker then water.

thats just a stupid saying.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141268
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.19.2012
08:02AM EDT 
vertical line Blood is literally thicker than water.

There are blood relations and there are water relations. Family has nothing to do with that.

Are saying that your love for your mom is conditional?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141269
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.19.2012
08:13AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "Blood is literally thicker than water.

There are blood relations and there are water relations. Family has nothing to do with that.

Are saying that your love for your mom is conditional?

"
generally i accept people as is most of the time. sometimes. im pretty uncondtional but we all need correcting. me too.

im not without fault or you wouldnt be questioning me.

but i dont want her to go to hell. shes well well on her way. i didnt tell much of what shes done. im gonna need a shrink after shes gone.

she came in my room the other night and was yelling in front of my children on how she hated everyone and hoped everyone dies and shes last so she can watch them die.

what can i do accept try and correct/help her?

cant let it go. she needs help.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141271
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.19.2012
08:19AM EDT 
vertical line Yes, you should help your mom.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141272
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Aug.19.2012
08:30AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line I believe starduster is right. Each person has their own things to work out.
And, this sometimes means a person will see things only he can see or experience.
It can drive one crazy thinking about it cause no one else sees what only one can see.
But, it is all part of the journey. I have heard it as working out Karma... and, it has been called the clearing of chakras Or energizing chakras. The only thing I heard one should do  is to honor the experiences but not to dwell too much on them. But, hey, I could be totally off.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141273
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.19.2012
08:36AM EDT 
vertical line Like you said - you need a teacher.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141274
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.19.2012
08:52AM EDT 
vertical line Shayne - all good wishes, all the best.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141279
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.19.2012
09:29AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "Shayne - all good wishes, all the best. "

thank you sir.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141284
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Aug.19.2012
09:54AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Quote: "Like you said - you need a teacher."

Tell me something that I don't know
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141286
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Aug.19.2012
11:39AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "I believe starduster is right. Each person has their own things to work out.
And, this sometimes means a person will see things only he can see or experience.
It can drive one crazy thinking about it cause no one else sees what only one can see.
But, it is all part of the journey. I have heard it as working out Karma... and, it has been called the clearing of chakras Or energizing chakras. The only thing I heard one should do  is to honor the experiences but not to dwell too much on them. But, hey, I could be totally off.
"

Like many I heard they said the Buddha said. But obviously they never talked to the Buddha but always sure the has said this and that...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141291
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.19.2012
01:24PM EDT 
vertical line Jesus Anyolebody talks to the humanimals.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141296
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Aug.20.2012
06:04AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

"

"

"

"

"

She doesnt sound so bad to me.  Mine tried to kill me when I was little, and then beat me often and brutally for years after that.  I could always tell when I was about to get a lickin because she was tense, but then afterwards she was relaxed and happy, like the sun coming out after a rainstorm.  That made me happy too because then I knew I was safe for a while anyway.

I didnt know why all the other kids had mothers who loved them, including my brother, and I didnt.  I thought it was because I wasnt a girl like she wanted.  But just before she died she told me it was because she didnt believe I was her child.  She said her baby died in an accident and I was a spirit of some kind who took over the body.  So she didnt owe me anything.  I was surprised when she left me some money when she died.

I remember the accident. I fell 10 feet onto a concrete slab at the age of 1 or 2.  Maybe she was right.  My first memory is of entering this body in midair just as the baby who had it before me was leaving.  After I picked myself up off the floor all I could remember was suddenly waking up in midair with about 5 ft to figure out what to do, and the last thoughts of the baby as he was leaving.  I had no idea who I was, where I was, or how I got there.

I decided to act nonchalant until I could figure things out.  Ive come a long way since then , but I still havent figured everything out.  As far as my mother was concerned, she didnt know who I was but she knew I was not her baby.  Maybe I was just a ghost who lucked into a second chance at a body.  Maybe its like a multiple personality thing where a stronger personality was created by the subconscious to replace a weaker one who couldnt handle things.  I survived, thats proof enough of something like that.  I dont know.

But anyway, Shayne, be glad for the Mom you have.  A Mom who loves you, even if its not all roses, is a lot better than one who doesnt.  Things got better with Mom as time went by, Id say we even became friends, but we were never close.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141322
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Aug.21.2012
10:42AM EDT 
vertical line
With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141380
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.21.2012
10:51AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line i neither grow or sucumb. i am. in this present moment. i am everything i want to be. forever and ever.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141384
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.21.2012
11:29AM EDT 
vertical line I'm Reverend Gardener. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141391
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.21.2012
11:30AM EDT 
vertical line Amen.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141392
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.21.2012
11:31AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "I'm Reverend Gardener.  "

if i owned my own land. vegetables everywhere. not a spot of land left unturned. haha. except for a few wild parts. like them too.,

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141393
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.21.2012
11:34AM EDT 
vertical line Be a guerrilla gardener.
I don't own land. I don't subscribe to the idea of land ownership. The land owns me.  I'm a tenant. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141394
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.21.2012
05:03PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "Be a guerrilla gardener.
I don't own land. I don't subscribe to the idea of land ownership. The land owns me.  I'm a tenant. 
"

agreed.

i feel NO ONE should own land.

that way no fighting over it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141414
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Aug.22.2012
03:58AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Amen. "

Amen.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141464
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Aug.22.2012
04:04AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Quote: "Be a guerrilla gardener.
"

agreed.

"

No body said you own the land you hold title to.  Not the Kings of old, nor the government of present. 

What you have is the right to occupy the land, which you may transfer or sell as the government allows, just as in times of Kings gone by.

If you dont believe me, stop paying your property taxes and see how long the land is yours.  (Three years, I believe, then it get auctioned).

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141465
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.22.2012
06:35AM EDT 
vertical line You've just been annexed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141478
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from simple
Aug.22.2012
06:41AM EDT 
Email simple
vertical line Wrong.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141479
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.22.2012
06:47AM EDT 
vertical line Same thing. Merely your provisional imitation of learning for advantage.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141480
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from simple
Aug.22.2012
06:59AM EDT 
Email simple
vertical line You Dagger!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141482
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.22.2012
07:00AM EDT 
vertical line I play outside the context of direct competition.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141484
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from simple
Aug.22.2012
07:11AM EDT 
Email simple
vertical line

It is your problem.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141485
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.22.2012
07:14AM EDT 
vertical line No problem. It's a dagger you see before you.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141486
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.22.2012
09:23AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "

Quote: "Quote: "Be a guerrilla gardener.
"

agreed.

"

No body said you own the land you hold title to.  Not the Kings of old, nor the government of present. 

What you have is the right to occupy the land, which you may transfer or sell as the government allows, just as in times of Kings gone by.

If you dont believe me, stop paying your property taxes and see how long the land is yours.  (Three years, I believe, then it get auctioned).

"

ah the government should have no say in it.

not their land either.

gods.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141497
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.22.2012
11:15AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line we own the government. not the other way around. WE elected them. who said its THEIR land. dont think so. its no ones. we are borrowing.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141507
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.22.2012
11:24AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line alone. i ponder the outcome of mankind.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141508
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Aug.22.2012
11:31AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line funny. i was told the cia might be watching me. let them. im sure they have their physcological profiles on me. awww.......then they must KNOW psycology IS a fledgling religion. woah woah cant touch this. haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141509
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Aug.22.2012
12:01PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Quote: "funny. i was told the cia might be watching me. let them. im sure they have their physcological profiles on me. awww.......then they must KNOW psycology IS a fledgling religion. woah woah cant touch this. haha.

"

If they are watching you then they won't understand either the meaning of your visions.
However, things show themselves when the time is right. Just got to keep awake and alert for the changes.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141512
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.22.2012
12:07PM EDT 
vertical line Nobody's watching you. Sorry.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141515
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Aug.22.2012
12:50PM EDT 
vertical line Wait a sec EMI and RCA are watching you the Normals, both. Just say the word. Click. His Master's Voice and what? ... the sacred teachings of who? ... Click-Click ... tape's running ... got it? ... Clickety. Truly. Oh yeah. Everybody for President.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141518
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Aug.23.2012
11:40PM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Nobody's watching you. Sorry."

I was going to give some money to a streetperson in the park.

Instead of accepting it she began yelling at me, demanding to know who I was, because she knew I was with the CIA and had been watching her, and why wouldn't we leave her alone..., etc, etc.

My last job was at Legion HQ in DC. I found out later I got the job because I was recommended by the Director of Naval Intelligence, for whom I had earlier worked in the Pentagon.  He later went on to become Director of the NSA, and Deputy Director of CIA, so Im pretty sure my *File* is okay.

Im a pratyeka buddha.  A lone buddha, not affiliated with anyone or anything.  Just wandering around the world without purpose.  And as Ive said before, all I want to do is live a comfortable life and then go home to the Void and the Spirit, where I belong.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141620
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from boymonk
Aug.23.2012
11:52PM EDT 
vertical line CH ch ch ch changes...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141622
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Aug.26.2012
11:44PM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "CH ch ch ch changes... "

If you look inside Your Self, deep enough, who knows what you will find ?

But Im pretty sure it will be just for you.

I grew up without a home or a family.  I have found these things within my Self.

I guess thats not such a big surprise.

*In the end you will be just what you want to be* (Moody Blues)

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 141686
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this I HAVE ARRIVED
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s