history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Tuesday Sep 02 2014 10:01AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Let me tell you about the middle path.

Dressing in rough and dirty garments, letting your hair grow matted,
abstaining from eating any meat or fish, does not clean the one who is deluded.
Mortifying the flesh through excessive... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: JUST A THEORY
vertical line Posted on Sep.15.2012 @ 07:37AM EDT by shayne
just a theory but i feel the illuminati know of this and are preparing. not telling the masses. but here goes.

seems the current date of dec 21st is the end of the world/new begining. but this event might have happened during noahs time. so the prophets and seers of old might not have seen the future as much as predicated it cause of past events that happened to earth before. during noahs time. with the advent of seas turning red to the trumpet like sounds heard around the world. all due to the fact of gravitional pull on theearth from the planets getting closer to alignment. and this might have also happened to the dinosaurs. so call it god or call it cyclic events of the universe. either way natural events that occur every so often. names are names. words are words. they point to something. anyname can be used. god is....a name for everything in this reality happening all at once. the universe asa whole.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email shayne
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Sep.15.2012
07:41AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line
just a reminder. god promised noah not to destroy the earth by water again. not sure if this is true. might not even be a negative event. but just be a sigh and a whimper. according to texts. so.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 142673
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Sep.15.2012
07:52AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line
believe in religions or dont. its gonna be a tough crap sentence to us all. and thats the simple fact that all......philosphies/religions are partial aspects that derived from the whole of reality. man looked. man seen. into the heart of reality and we will see it all comes from the same source. us and reality. this one believes in that and that one believes in this. all partial. we eyes wide open i see all is correct. just not whole.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 142674
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Sep.15.2012
08:00AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line even the fledgling religions of atheism and psychology are seen as partial aspects of the whole. or derived from a conjunction of us with reality. yes i called them religions for people follow them like such. either way they are philosophical statements. call crap what you want. again a tough crap situation.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 142675
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Sep.15.2012
08:24AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line if you have done any amount of meditation you realize the mind is emptiness/void. that it exists....in reality. as does imagination and thought and blah blah blah..........and the first mind is? call it what you want. i dont care.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 142676
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.15.2012
09:48AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line ginger is a spice seen once bet not twice as taste says nothing of the vice once put inside our mouths for choosing to spit out or swallow within
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 142682
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Sep.15.2012
08:53PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line 12-21-2012

Ominous sounding??
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 142689
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Sep.16.2012
06:00AM EDT 
vertical line

Historical fact, there are over 200 cities and towns under the Mediteranean Sea since it was flooded about 8,000 years ago, in the time of Noah.  Same with the Black Sea which was dry land before that too.  DNA has shown that everyone on Earth has a common lineage to a handful of couples.

I was told in meditation of a dramatic happening in about 20 years back in 1992, long before I had ever heard of 2012.  A year later in 1993 I was shown a vision of where I live now and told to come and wait here.  When I got here the vision proved true, down to the last detail, so I wait.

I dont know.  It is what It is, and it aint what It aint.  Im waiting to see.  If nothing happens by July of 2014, when Im 60, I will probably take off and go travelling around aimlessly in an RV with the dog.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 142695
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.17.2012
10:07PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line As critical as a cup of tea, bro.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 142775
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Sep.18.2012
05:20AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Quote: "I dont know.  It is what It is, and it aint what It aint.  Im waiting to see.  If nothing happens by July of 2014, when Im 60, I will probably take off and go travelling around aimlessly in an RV with the dog."

I've thought about doing that too. But an RV is just too big for me to find parking.
So, I've thought of an extended conversion van. May not have a bathroom but then again you dont have to maintenance it either. Cant cook in it. But, you travel to meet people and see places. Cant do that if you're in your RV all the time. Just a thought.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 142782
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN SETTING II
by Packard
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s