history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Oct 20 2014 07:19AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  One should not imagine oneself to be one with the eye or
independent of it or the owner of it.
The same with ear and all the other senses, including the mind.
Nor should one imagine oneself to be identical with the world or
contained... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: RIGHT AND WRONG
vertical line Posted on Sep.28.2012 @ 05:18PM EDT by Woodsman
It's hard to know what is right, to do in every circumstance.
Right now as I stop to think of what to say, I raise up my right hand and pull down on my cheek below my eye, so as to know what to say, and that helps!

How do I focus this?

I saw a monk yesterday out next to the street going to work last night, around 6:30p.

Maybe I should go out on the bike and look for him again, at .... blank

I can't say.

looking down at the ground, the floor, brown carpet, and take a deep breath.

time to go out and the woods and seek my connection to the past, future, present, and...

the answer.

Ok, off...

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Woodsman
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from zenmanstan
Sep.28.2012
07:32PM EDT 
Email zenmanstan
vertical line love all serve all and create no sorrow - trevor hall
try not to spite?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143212
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.28.2012
09:15PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line old self drifts away, or it's like someone else is rising out of the ashes of dead ways

stood out in the woods for nothing but

see the tall straight trees

between green leaves

to be
                                                               free

arise

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143213
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from dwlputer
Sep.28.2012
09:19PM EDT 
Email dwlputer
vertical line

The voice behind the voice is often right and knows no wrong.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143214
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Sep.28.2012
10:02PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line In my current understanding , right verses wrong is only exist in our current culture , knowledge but NEVER in Buddhism , there is NO right or WRONG , no true or false and NO good or bad in Buddhism as all action , re-action is a great lesson to understand own self .
Thks
CSEe
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143215
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from zenmanstan
Sep.28.2012
10:09PM EDT 
Email zenmanstan
vertical line be creative

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143216
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.28.2012
11:01PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line                                          i was wrong

so wrong

long...

so long ago

but, not now,, as in between
                                                the beauty in the dark, as what is unseen
                                                                                            in the mirror of the mean,
                                                                                                                                  the meaning of my,

attempts of being...

usual
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143217
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.28.2012
11:16PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line small
          stuff
                 matters
                               so
                                    much
                                               to
                                                   me

_

..
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143218
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.29.2012
12:18AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I think I recall you saying you bought the book 'I Am That.' I too, bought and just finished it. I suppose it was a small thing that compelled me. Just reaching out, following though, in this post. Good book. Peace.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143219
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Sep.29.2012
07:21AM EDT 
vertical line I'm saying nothing.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143230
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.29.2012
09:00AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Any and every critical response in me is ending.

It's like I'm going past all this life's "bad" karma, and into being a one free of suffering caused by attachments of blame and rejection.

Am even changing my diet, starting with less sweets.

A social support side of me, within being (not owned) is opening, spontaneously.

And miracle-like, sync-based realities are arising, so that a separate self fades.

Not looking back, to replace or repair what is now, but words fail in me... no, non-knowing.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143242
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Sep.29.2012
09:58AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Quote: "In my current understanding , right verses wrong is only exist in our current culture , knowledge but NEVER in Buddhism , there is NO right or WRONG , no true or false and NO good or bad in Buddhism as all action , re-action is a great lesson to understand own self .
Thks
CSEe
"

Buddha Himself, the eightfold path is the only way to Nirvana. It avoids the extreme of self-torture that weakens one's intellect and the extreme of self-indulgence that retards spiritual progress. It consists of the following eight factors:
» Right Understanding
» Right Thoughts
» Right Speech
» Right Action
» Right Livelihood
» Right Effort
» Right Mindfulness
» Right Concentration

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143244
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.29.2012
03:05PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Once you are right, nothing is ever wrong.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143245
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Sep.30.2012
07:23AM EDT 
vertical line Living in original balance with the All, sentient beings are realised into abiding harmony with the infinitely eternal.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143259
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.30.2012
10:47AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line dog just turned his head  from sleep mat on the floor and looked around at the eternal me, as us all in everywhere one with another
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143275
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Sep.30.2012
10:13PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Quote: "Quote: "In my current understanding , right verses wrong is only exist in our current culture , knowledge but NEVER in Buddhism , there is NO right or WRONG , no true or false and NO good or bad in Buddhism as all action , re-action is a great lesson to understand own self .
Thks
CSEe
"

Buddha Himself, the eightfold path is the only way to Nirvana. It avoids the extreme of self-torture that weakens one's intellect and the extreme of self-indulgence that retards spiritual progress. It consists of the following eight factors:
» Right Understanding
» Right Thoughts
» Right Speech
» Right Action
» Right Livelihood
» Right Effort
» Right Mindfulness
» Right Concentration

"

By common knowledge or by human culture , human had distingust the difference between ' RIGHT" against ' WRONG" .....we are made to understand and accept what is " Right" and what is " wrong" .......BUT in my current understand Buddhism is much-much more than knowledge ......there is NO right or WRONG as we must learn from all action , from all re-action from our selves or others to reduce our choices ....by advance understanding , by advance learning by continue exploring we will understand LESS choices and perhaps that is my understand on the above so call " Buddha's teaching"..........

Thks

CSEe 

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143293
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Oct.01.2012
12:54AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "

Quote: "Quote: "In my current understanding , right verses wrong is only exist in our current culture , knowledge but NEVER in Buddhism , there is NO right or WRONG , no true or false and NO good or bad in Buddhism as all action , re-action is a great lesson to understand own self .
Thks
CSEe
"

» Right Understanding
» Right Thoughts
» Right Speech
» Right Action
» Right Livelihood
» Right Effort
» Right Mindfulness
» Right Concentration

"

By common knowledge or by human culture , human had distingust the difference between ' RIGHT" against ' WRONG" .....we are made to understand and accept what is " Right" and what is " wrong" .......BUT in my current understand Buddhism is much-much more than knowledge ......there is NO right or WRONG as we must learn from all action , from all re-action from our selves or others to reduce our choices ....by advance understanding , by advance learning by continue exploring we will understand LESS choices and perhaps that is my understand on the above so call " Buddha's teaching"..........

Thks

CSEe 

"

If there is no wrong, then how do you learn from "all re-action from our selves or others"? If there is something to learn, then your re-action is corrected. But for the re-action to be corrected, it must first have been incorrect. So, your understanding is incorrect, which means it is wrong. NEXT!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143307
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.01.2012
01:09AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Be lame
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143311
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Oct.01.2012
01:11AM EDT 
vertical line Some people need to be corrected a lot.

If you come looking to buy rat poison, we'll sell you rat poison.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143312
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Oct.01.2012
01:38AM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

Thks
CSEe
"

» Right Understanding
» Right Thoughts
» Right Speech
» Right Action
» Right Livelihood
» Right Effort
» Right Mindfulness
» Right Concentration

"

Thks

CSEe 

"

If there is no wrong, then how do you learn from "all re-action from our selves or others"? If there is something to learn, then your re-action is corrected. But for the re-action to be corrected, it must first have been incorrect. So, your understanding is incorrect, which means it is wrong. NEXT!
"

"

"

Buddhism is all about knowing ownself , accepting ownself and freedom of ownself . All the action , re-action no matter how our socialty regard it is NEVER right or wrong in Buddhism as Buddhism is a PROCESS that involve experiencing , knowing , understanding all own emotions , own desire etc by being awake by own realization leading to acceptance of own self and emptiness . Is for one to learn from all to understand own selves ..............an action from a serial killer is SAME and EQUAL from words of Dalai Lama - a great source to understand own self as we can learn from all regardless their nature .

Thks

CSEe

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143313
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from justin
Oct.01.2012
03:02AM EDT 
Email justin
vertical line so what do you know about yourself ?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143319
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Oct.01.2012
04:44AM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Quote: "so what do you know about yourself ? "

Until now ( 3.35pm Malaysia time ) , i am of the opinion " myself" is all my desire , emotions , will , compassion , love , determination , knowledge , culture , lifestyles that created by me due to my lifelihood , culture , education , social , parent etc ......in Buddhism "myself" is polluted energy that cause all my suffering , my joy and caused my existant . I will always exist because of myself , my will to exist ....

Buddhism is a PROCESS that I experience , know , understand , discover all my desire , all my emotions , my greed , my compassion etc by being awake by my own realization.......leading to acceptance of what am I and emptiness .

buddhism is a process that I will free me from myself and be empty ......thats my perception on myself / Buddhism.

Thks

CSEe

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143321
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.01.2012
09:31AM EDT 
vertical line Freeism Meism from Buddhism.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143323
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Oct.01.2012
12:38PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Buddhism is not a process. And, it certainly will not free you from yourself.
You are here. Consciousness and all. How do you expect by learning things that you will free yourself from yourself? Your premise doesn't support itself. You live a lie. You are wrong.

There is wrong and there is right. Believe this or walk away ... knowing that you will die without the true knowledge of Buddhism. You will never be free of yourself.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143338
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.01.2012
12:45PM EDT 
vertical line Buddhism is one of a number of self-inquiry practices.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143340
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Oct.01.2012
10:47PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Quote: "Buddhism is not a process. And, it certainly will not free you from yourself.
You are here. Consciousness and all. How do you expect by learning things that you will free yourself from yourself? Your premise doesn't support itself. You live a lie. You are wrong.

There is wrong and there is right. Believe this or walk away ... knowing that you will die without the true knowledge of Buddhism. You will never be free of yourself.
"

Thanks Avisitor for your reply . Yes , I am here / now with my conciousness but Buddhism is all about BEING AWAKE ...I must realize that I am here / now . I must realize what is ME and what is MYSELF . .......by learning from others or own experiences , action etc I will understand my emotions / desire more and more . The more I understand all my desire / emotions ....perhaps it will be a factor for my own realization and only by self realization I will accept "myself"......leading to free me from myself .

What is right or wrong , Avisitor ? in knowledge YES our culture had distingust that but in Buddhism there is NO right or wrong as all action , re-action is a great learning source for all . The action of OSAMA or the words from Dalai Lama is of SAME and EQUAL -a great source of learning .

Thks

CSEe

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143365
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Oct.01.2012
10:49PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Quote: "Buddhism is one of a number of self-inquiry practices."

In my current understanding , Buddhism is a PROCESS of self inquiry , leading to self acceptance and freedom from self .

Thks

CSEe

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143366
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.02.2012
06:46AM EDT 
vertical line You're going through a PROCESS of DENIAL.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143372
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Oct.02.2012
09:20AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line I've stopped biting my lip out of anger, and last night at work I ate nothing, just had a glass of water. Man it was a rough night. Now I'm in a grace phase again, as women like me.
All the formality of procedure and protocol is like a love machine, a learned effort.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143382
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.02.2012
09:46AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Some people need to be corrected a lot.

If you come looking to buy rat poison, we'll sell you rat poison.
"

Its not for me to correct you about *correcting* other people.

Thats where you are on your path, and thats fine.

Its a journey of self discovery, the exploration of inner space.

Say what you have to say like everyone else.

Im over it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143383
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.02.2012
09:48AM EDT 

In my current understanding , Buddhism is a PROCESS of self inquiry , leading to self acceptance and freedom from self .

Thks

CSEe

"

"

Freedom from self leads to freedom of Self.

First you break it down, to nothing.

And then you put it back together again, from nothing.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143384
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Oct.02.2012
10:34AM EDT 
Email Avisitor

Quote: "Buddhism is not a process. And, it certainly will not free you from yourself.

"

Thanks Avisitor for your reply . Yes , I am here / now with my conciousness but Buddhism is all about BEING AWAKE ...I must realize that I am here / now . I must realize what is ME and what is MYSELF . .......by learning from others or own experiences , action etc I will understand my emotions / desire more and more . The more I understand all my desire / emotions ....perhaps it will be a factor for my own realization and only by self realization I will accept "myself"......leading to free me from myself .

What is right or wrong , Avisitor ? in knowledge YES our culture had distingust that but in Buddhism there is NO right or wrong as all action , re-action is a great learning source for all . The action of OSAMA or the words from Dalai Lama is of SAME and EQUAL -a great source of learning .

Thks

CSEe

"

You still hold onto your precious beliefs. How will knowing more and more bring you to the point of freedom from yourself or BEING AWAKE?? Answer that question first or all the knowledge in the world will not free you ... you will never awaken. Go buy your casket and plan for your death. The way you understand Buddhism, you will never know the truth of your own nature.

If there is no right or wrong then why follow Buddhism?? Go your own way will be the same. No right , no wrong ... all the same. You will plan soon for your casket awaits you around the corner. Too bad you hold onto your thoughts and beliefs like they will sustain you past your death.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143394
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from football
Oct.02.2012
10:56AM EDT 
Email football
vertical line

Quote: "

"..........

"..........

:)

It's a little complicated.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143397
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Oct.02.2012
12:01PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*

Thks

CSEe

"

"

"

"

In my current understanding , freedom from self will lead to emptiness / purity without any polluted energy .

Thks

CSEe.........

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143398
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Oct.02.2012
12:25PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Dear Avisitor , you said " You still hold onto your precious beliefs." Un-quote

Perhaps you are still holding my past , is now that interest me .

You said " How will knowing more and more bring you to the point of freedom from yourself or BEING AWAKE?? Answer that question first or all the knowledge in the world will not free you ... you will never awaken. Go buy your casket and plan for your death. The way you understand Buddhism, you will never know the truth of your own nature." un-quote.

In my current understand , by being AWAKE to understand all my emotions will lead to self realization and this will be a factor that changes me . With understanding & accepting all my emotions ,the cause of my emotions, the purpose of emotions I will have less choices on my desire to have such emotions ....and with that level of acceptance I will be free of attachment on the self created by my emotions .  

Knowledge will NEVER free my , knowledge is just tiny little part in Buddhism. Buddhism is all about experiencing , knowing , exploring , experimenting , understanding own emotions ( own self) that knowledge is just a tiny little part of it ...perhaps if one attached to knowledge , have faith in their knowledge that will be a longer / more suffering process to discover his own self . Perhaps realizing death is part of being awaken ..........I never worry about my casket becouse surely someone from my family will buy for me or even they can do whatever they feel free on my body that never concern me anymore .........My friend to me currently Buddhism is the only truth ...the only natural process of all being .

You said " If there is no right or wrong then why follow Buddhism?? Go your own way will be the same. No right , no wrong ... all the same. You will plan soon for your casket awaits you around the corner. Too bad you hold onto your thoughts and beliefs like they will sustain you past your death." un-quote

Is NOT my choice to  " follow " Buddhism but Buddhism is the natural process for all being regardless living or non-living . Is the ultimate truth .....all being is undergoing is PROCESS never by choice by it is natural .

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143399
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.02.2012
01:23PM EDT 
vertical line Buddhism is conceptual. You are DENIALISM ...ISM ...ISM.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143404
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.02.2012
01:30PM EDT 
vertical line At least you both found each other again. In death, as in life. Allez oop, thank Buddhism.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143405
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Oct.02.2012
03:52PM EDT 
Email Avisitor

Dear Avisitor , you said " You still hold onto your precious beliefs." Un-quote

Perhaps you are still holding my past , is now that interest me .

You said " How will knowing more and more bring you to the point of freedom from yourself or BEING AWAKE?? Answer that question first or all the knowledge in the world will not free you ... you will never awaken. Go buy your casket and plan for your death. The way you understand Buddhism, you will never know the truth of your own nature." un-quote.

In my current understand , by being AWAKE to understand all my emotions will lead to self realization and this will be a factor that changes me . With understanding & accepting all my emotions ,the cause of my emotions, the purpose of emotions I will have less choices on my desire to have such emotions ....and with that level of acceptance I will be free of attachment on the self created by my emotions .  

Knowledge will NEVER free my , knowledge is just tiny little part in Buddhism. Buddhism is all about experiencing , knowing , exploring , experimenting , understanding own emotions ( own self) that knowledge is just a tiny little part of it ...perhaps if one attached to knowledge , have faith in their knowledge that will be a longer / more suffering process to discover his own self . Perhaps realizing death is part of being awaken ..........I never worry about my casket becouse surely someone from my family will buy for me or even they can do whatever they feel free on my body that never concern me anymore .........My friend to me currently Buddhism is the only truth ...the only natural process of all being .

You said " If there is no right or wrong then why follow Buddhism?? Go your own way will be the same. No right , no wrong ... all the same. You will plan soon for your casket awaits you around the corner. Too bad you hold onto your thoughts and beliefs like they will sustain you past your death." un-quote

Is NOT my choice to  " follow " Buddhism but Buddhism is the natural process for all being regardless living or non-living . Is the ultimate truth .....all being is undergoing is PROCESS never by choice by it is natural .

"

What did you just do?? You spoke of your beliefs again. You will never give up on them.
And, that is what holds you back from learning the truth ... from experiencing the truth.
And, still you continue to think and believe all those precious beliefs of yours.
But, they won't stop the cycle .... maybe next time, in your rebirth, you may be born not so stubborn. Until then, you can learn nothing new cuase you already believe you know it all. Good luck to you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143407
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Oct.02.2012
05:31PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line Direct realization of the interconnectedness of all life.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143417
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.02.2012
06:23PM EDT 
vertical line Divine knows is.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143423
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Oct.02.2012
07:09PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Quote: "Buddhism is conceptual. You are DENIALISM ...ISM ...ISM. "

Dear Joe Chip , please explain further .

Thks

CSEe

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143426
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from boymonk
Oct.02.2012
07:20PM EDT 
vertical line The difference is felt on the in<->side.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143428
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Oct.02.2012
07:23PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Dear Avisitor , you said "What did you just do?? You spoke of your beliefs again. You will never give up on them."And, that is what holds you back from learning the truth ... from experiencing the truth.
And, still you continue to think and believe all those precious beliefs of yours.
But, they won't stop the cycle .... maybe next time, in your rebirth, you may be born not so stubborn. Until then, you can learn nothing new cuase you already believe you know it all. Good luck to you.

You are living in my life , not yours . You are in my past and perhaps even trying to be in my future . Buddhism is living in your own life not others . Yes that is MY CURRENT believe and as I had said many-many times I am here to learn and to challenge my understanding - TO MOVE into greater understanding so if you guys avoiding to debate with me that will reduce my chances to advance . How can it give it up if I do not found other common sense ? why dont you try to share your understanding perhaps I can move . So far sorry in advance you just DIRECT me on what to do , order me to follow you without giving me any freedom to question your choice . I never trying to chance you or influence you in believing in me but sincerely trying to learn from you .

Come on dear friend , what I wish is to debate on your understanding against mine NOT for competition , not to show off BUT only for my learning process ..............why you avoiding to debate with me ? As I have said , my life time here is numbered . I really hope to learn as fast as possible ...so this is Buddhism diccussion forum so lets discuss on it ...........................agains I wish to debate with any master , here or email me at fomains@gmail.com  ONLY FOR MY OWN LEARNING PROCESS .

Thks

CSEe

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143429
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.02.2012
08:39PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Loose change in the pocket. There is no right or wrong to it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143435
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.02.2012
08:40PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line what? lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143436
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Oct.02.2012
08:43PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line birdseed

cheap cheap

cheaper

cheapest

empty

fly
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143437
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.03.2012
05:45AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "

Thks

CSEe

"

"

"

"

In my current understanding , freedom from self will lead to emptiness / purity without any polluted energy .

Thks

CSEe.........

"

Yeah, thats what I said,

but where do you think you will go from there ?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143448
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.03.2012
05:50AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Direct realization of the interconnectedness of all life. "

*Dependent arising*.

Everything arises on its own,

but is dependent, or interdependent, on everything else that has also arisen on its own.

What a concept.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143449
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Oct.03.2012
05:55AM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "

Thks

CSEe

"

"

"

"

Thks

CSEe.........

"

Yeah, thats what I said,

but where do you think you will go from there ?

"
.........Emtiness in my current understanding is end of all being .

"
.........Emtiness in my current understanding is end of all being .

Thks

CSEe 

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143450
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Oct.03.2012
08:00AM EDT 
Email Woodsman

Quote: "Direct realization of the interconnectedness of all life. "

*Dependent arising*.

Everything arises on its own,

but is dependent, or interdependent, on everything else that has also arisen on its own.

What a concept.

"

feeling the touch of enlightenment gives birth without words into everything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143471
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Oct.03.2012
11:38PM EDT 

If you come looking to buy rat poison, we&apos;ll sell you rat poison.
"

Im over it.

"

If you didn't have a problem with it, then you wouldn't need to say you have no problem with it. Just saying. :-P
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143511
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.04.2012
05:19AM EDT 

If you come looking to buy rat poison, we&apos;ll sell you rat poison.
"

Im over it.

"

If you didn&apos;t have a problem with it, then you wouldn&apos;t need to say you have no problem with it. Just saying. :-P
"

"

If you didn&apos;t have a problem with it, then you wouldn&apos;t need to say you have no problem with it. Just saying. :-P
"

Oh, then clearly I stand corrected.

Its your nature to argue, I wouldnt expect you to stop on my account.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 143534
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this THE BUDDHA - LOVE
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s