history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Thursday Apr 24 2014 01:14PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  One day Huang Sanku, a Confucian scholar asked Hui-tang Tsu-hsin
(1025-1100), one of the well known Chinese Ch'an masters:
-What is the Great meaning of Budhha dharmas?
Hui-tang replied:
-Confucius once said: "I hide... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: HMMM
vertical line Posted on Oct.15.2012 @ 09:49PM EDT by shayne
the governments have technology they can use to instill thoughts into a persons head. jesse ventura did a show on this and proved it possiable with simpler technology another man had.

i lay in bed the other day...hurting. lower back. my stomach. my head. so it lifted. all at once and voice filled my head. someone i know. and said you done being evil. well deluded people dont try and stop evil so it wasnt them.

then i lay in bed....its why im up. cause i was hurting. it woke me. same thing again. but this time they say its god. my pain did lift. till i started thinking this.

cmon.

i am not evil and furthermore someone is tired of me saying crap.

not sure whom. what. where or how. can only speculate.

if its me..i would have to pay attention to a spot then apply.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email shayne
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Oct.15.2012
10:49PM EDT 
vertical line You're not evil, but you got some bad juju going on. Nothing some good thoughts can't fix, though. What you need is some love and care. Sending some your way, buddy. Take care of yourself. Get outside, smell some flowers, and maybe find some good folks to be around.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144148
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from justin
Oct.16.2012
03:12AM EDT 
Email justin
vertical line i saw same stuff.

If you read lopsang rampa he talks about the exact same thing appaerently it has been known to the lamas for centuries. They are able to use hypnosis but he suggests it just does not work if the person trying it has bad intentions.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144158
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.16.2012
04:35AM EDT 
vertical line

Lying in bed one morning, I heard a woman say, *Don, can you hear me?*  I said, *Yes, I can.*

I wasnt sure who it was, so I told her to send me a message on Facebook so I could be sure of what I was being told.  She said it would be waiting for me when I got up.

And it was, and it said the same things she had told me *subconsciously*:

*Don, It's not him doesn't want you in my life, it's that out of my love and respect for him that I choose to not have you in my life. I wish you well, but please, do not contact me again. thanx *

I wasnt trying to get back with her, she is an old girlfriend from High School, just wanted to be friends and had sent her a message and friend request on Facebook toward that end.

I have had other similar communiques prove to be true in real life, enough to convince me that such communications are possible.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144159
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.16.2012
05:31AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "

Lying in bed one morning, I heard a woman say, *Don, can you hear me?*  I said, *Yes, I can.*

I wasnt sure who it was, so I told her to send me a message on Facebook so I could be sure of what I was being told.  She said it would be waiting for me when I got up.

And it was, and it said the same things she had told me *subconsciously*:

*Don, It's not him doesn't want you in my life, it's that out of my love and respect for him that I choose to not have you in my life. I wish you well, but please, do not contact me again. thanx *

I wasnt trying to get back with her, she is an old girlfriend from High School, just wanted to be friends and had sent her a message and friend request on Facebook toward that end.

I have had other similar communiques prove to be true in real life, enough to convince me that such communications are possible.

"

"

BTW, I sent her this reply:

*Of course, I respect your feelings and your wishes.

*I hope you won't mind if I continue to cherish the memories that I share with you, and wish you the best of happiness also.

*If we meet on the street, I hope that courtious pleasantries will be in order.

*Love always,
  Don*

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144164
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZONE OF PEACE
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s