history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Dec 22 2014 12:45PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Posted on Sep.11.2009 @ 10:04PM EDT by chontri
Once the brahmin Janussoni approached the Buddha... and spoke to him thus:

"It is said, Master Gotama, 'Nibbana is directly visible.' In what way, Master
Gotama, is Nibbana... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: JUST A DREAM
vertical line Posted on Oct.23.2012 @ 04:25PM EDT by shayne
please note for entertainment purposes only. well i had this wicked cool DREAM the other day.

i was sitting on my futon at home and all of a sudden i heard this massive buzzing near my window. so i got up to investigate. as i approached the noise i could feel its energy bombarding me. then it hit my chest. focused energy. its attention. probing me. so strong it hurt. thoughts raced through my head of what it could be. was it god? was it satan? what was it? so instead of labeling it i just listened. i probed it. started gathering information on it. wow......a massive energy alien that circumnavigates the world.......a huge massive collective consciousness......with many many focus points.......been with us for a long long time........HER. something that gives out punishment and reward. labels. defines. segregates and keeps things in order. wow.......not evil though....i refused to label her. alien. but not like a human mind. alien. things like the new world order and governments and maybe even all the religions contrived from her. i dont hate her. she fears being alone. obesssive/compulsive in a extreme fashion. mankind is NOT smart enough to have the technology we now possess. but the scientists and governments tap into her......gather the information for her huge warehouse of collected intelligence. till finally i told the world. and a painful sobering up and awakening  occured throughout the world. mankind.....now abandoning her she decided to leave. with that we left the harshness and cold reality of the concrete cities........and had a return to the garden.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email shayne
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.23.2012
09:13PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Happiness is linked to HER.

Love is the HOST.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144871
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.23.2012
09:18PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line You cannot always have HER. But you can always be a gracious HOST.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144872
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Oct.23.2012
11:23PM EDT 
vertical line My legs and back ache from lifting and unfolding and re-folding a lot of heavy Oriental rugs today. I'm going to stretch and go to bed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144876
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.23.2012
11:28PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line yeah man sounds good. take care.

me i gotta get my butt to work.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144877
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.24.2012
05:50AM EDT 
vertical line

Sounds to me like a visit from the One I know as the Spirit.

I told you about the vision I had of you coming to the Void and me throwing you into the abyss of bottomless empty space. 

After I had that vision, which was some time ago, I asked her about you.  She said that since I had thrown you into the abyss, *Hes mine now.  I can do anything I want with him.*

It appears she has introduced herself to you.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144900
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.24.2012
06:04AM EDT 
vertical line

After meeting the Spirit in the Void, I came to learn of her loneliness.  The infinite and eternal sorrow of being the only One. 

I have felt that pain many times, as have others whom I know.  Its like getting hit in the stomach with a wrecking ball, and then swept away into an eternity and infinity of darkness.  It makes me cry when I feel that, or even remember it, and thats not easy to do.  usually if I dont like what Im thinking or feeling, I just stop thinking or feeling.

I have my own place in the Void where I go in meditation to be with the Spirit.  I tend to think it is my own plane of existence that she has given to me.  Whatever or wherever it is, the Spirit says that she and I will be there together forever, and neither of us will ever be alone again.  Thats all I need.  Thats where I go in meditation, and thats where I will go when I die.  She says, *You have my word on it*, and thats enough for me.

What is or isnt between the rest of you and the Spirit is not my business.  She doesnt need any defense from me, she can be anything imaginable. 

Free will, buddha nature.  Its like she creates people and things, winds them up and sets them loose.  Then, whatever they may encounter, they respond with free will according to their buddha nature.  These natural responses determine if they are good or evil, and what comes to them according to their karma.

After my mom died, I asked the Spirit what was to become of her.  She said, *Im going to turn her into a troll.*  Later I asked, *Are you really going to turn my mom into a troll*, and she said, *I already did.*  I asked if that was what would happen to my brother too, and she said, *He wont be that lucky.*  So who knows, in some plane of existence far far away, I hear my mom is living under a bridge gnawing on bones. 

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144901
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.24.2012
06:26AM EDT 
vertical line

PS, Shayne, dont worry about the government injecting you with monitors.  The intelligence community is something really apart from the government, and is dedicated to Peace on Earth, in sum.  Most government officials dont have a high enough clearance to know what is really going on.

A guy I worked for in the Pentagon later became Dir of Naval Intelligence, Dir of NSA, and ultimately Deputy Dir of CIA.  If he said he wanted to inject me with a monitor, Id say, *Sure, go ahead.  I have nothing to hide.*  One of my duties in the Pentagon was to serve as Asst Top Secret Control Officer for our office.  I felt very complimented that no agents from other countries approached me to sell information.

I worked with a lot of other Intel types in Washington too.  There may be a rogue agent here or there, but they are the best as far as I have known, morally and ethically.  And they kill those rogue agents when they find them out.  When I worked as a Detailer (Personnel Mgr) in the Navy, about 1/3 of the people I assigned to work with other countries Navies were intel types.  The rest were mostly for technical exchange. 

Besides, even if someone injects you with a monitor without you knowing about it, it really doesnt matter, now does it ?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144902
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.24.2012
10:04AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line i had another DREAM of moogly woogly again. haha.

it was a little mean of me to call her alien. shes just multifaceted. i dont know her point of origion. kinda spreading her love everywhere. but i got probing....and found out she can appear to anyone as anything she wants. be it a devil or satan or goddess or whatever. depending on your outlook on life. anyway i discovered to my own disamay im actually her boyfriend. haha. we been for a long long time. since we came here. shes such my little juliet. but anyway...this dream continues....she knows i like mysteries but i got her. i found her out. but alas shes like super upper duper powerful and cant keep track of all the info she gets and people been abusing her. well through her. so i suggested to her lets just be normal. give up your power and me and you togther again. like before. but yeah we found out we been battling each other and like we are sorry it involved humanity. i hate our fights. i really do. but anyway...haha. anyway she dont wanna be alone and neither do i. but we are NOT sharing our love. so humanity...either like love yourselves or kill yourselves off. sorry don and sit eh. shes MY girl. and shes coming back with a bubble butt. all for me. haha.  yeah you reincarnate....goofs. we always debated reality before but in the end we always said ..fudge it. just things got out of hand this time. opps. our bad. shesh. we be sorry.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144919
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.24.2012
10:07AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line just dreams i had you goofballs. dont take it all serious. i dont know whats true or reality or ficticous or fantasy. just a dream. haha.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144920
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.24.2012
10:14AM EDT 
vertical line Yeah, absolutely, you're your own ghost.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144922
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.24.2012
10:18AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "Yeah, absolutely, you're your own ghost. "

me dumb. me just man. you worried about a little old dream?

what on earth are blabbering on about.

haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144923
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.24.2012
10:20AM EDT 
vertical line Yuck - your fur coat.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144924
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.24.2012
10:24AM EDT 
vertical line haha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144925
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.24.2012
10:46AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line oh hey don....she was alone cause like.....it toke me forever to find her again.

so back off. haha.

i so love picking on you.

haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144927
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.24.2012
10:50AM EDT 
vertical line Da Do Don Don
Doan De Dotes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144928
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.24.2012
10:52AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "i had another DREAM of moogly woogly again. haha.

it was a little mean of me to call her alien. shes just multifaceted. i dont know her point of origion. kinda spreading her love everywhere. but i got probing....and found out she can appear to anyone as anything she wants. be it a devil or satan or goddess or whatever. depending on your outlook on life. anyway i discovered to my own disamay im actually her boyfriend. haha. we been for a long long time. since we came here. shes such my little juliet. but anyway...this dream continues....she knows i like mysteries but i got her. i found her out. but alas shes like super upper duper powerful and cant keep track of all the info she gets and people been abusing her. well through her. so i suggested to her lets just be normal. give up your power and me and you togther again. like before. but yeah we found out we been battling each other and like we are sorry it involved humanity. i hate our fights. i really do. but anyway...haha. anyway she dont wanna be alone and neither do i. but we are NOT sharing our love. so humanity...either like love yourselves or kill yourselves off. sorry don and sit eh. shes MY girl. and shes coming back with a bubble butt. all for me. haha.  yeah you reincarnate....goofs. we always debated reality before but in the end we always said ..fudge it. just things got out of hand this time. opps. our bad. shesh. we be sorry.
"

It was difficult after getting together with her in the Void, some 20+ years ago, facing the reality that I could not have her all to myself.  She is being everything and everyone, afterall.  She has more than enough love to go around.  I'm not jealous anymore.

What she is to me she is to me, and what she is to you she is to you, as well as everyone and everything else too.  And what you say about her being anything to anyone is true too.  She has said to me many times, *I can be anyone for you.*

I have my own place in the Void to be with her, *for an eternity*.  I wondered why she said *an eternity* rather than all eternity.  It is the eternity of my own place.  In a manner of speaking, since time itself is a creation, every plane of existence has an eternity of its own, if time is created there at all. 

Im there for her, and she is there for me, because underneath it all we are the same One, *the real relation, the underlying theme*.  I remember being the One, and I remember being in the Void, as myself, with the One.  At the core, we are all the same One.

Dont forget its all illusion, or you will be subject to delusion.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144929
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.24.2012
10:56AM EDT 
vertical line AKA: who am I to you?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144930
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.24.2012
10:57AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line she still likes you don and sit eh. all people. but me...she loves loves me.

might be for things like this i say.....

love springs up from the wellness of our beings.

ya know.....sponatenous stuff.

she just loves loves my wisdom and compassion.

always did.

and heck i love love her intellect and caring and knowledge.

the girl is smart.

yeah baby.

ok enough of fantasy land hoopla. you believe what you want and me ill believe what i want. i gotta get to bed. im tired.

crapnuggets.

haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144931
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.24.2012
10:59AM EDT 
vertical line Muffin the muffer.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144932
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.24.2012
11:03AM EDT 
vertical line Succubusy - sleep well.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144933
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.24.2012
11:08AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line don....yooooo......we all got our own individuality.....yoooo....each our own mind man.

give it up.

haha.

done or are you gonna blabber on?

smart....but just not quite getting what im saying.

shes my girl....my girl....your talking about my girl.

my girl.

haha.

ok you go and entertain yourself with what i said.

sleepy time here.

byeeeeeeeeeeeee/

haha.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144934
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Oct.24.2012
12:09PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line It is tough to see the truth from the insane.
Often, others ridicule what they don't understand.
After all, it is all but a simple dream of mine ... hehehe
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144938
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.24.2012
04:39PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "It is tough to see the truth from the insane.
"

cool.

haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144944
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.24.2012
04:40PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line you all got marvelous imaginations.

me too.

haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144945
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.24.2012
04:56PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "Happiness is linked to HER.

Love is the HOST.
"

man you be a host. not for me.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144946
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.24.2012
04:59PM EDT 
vertical line Only a shayne can understand Avisitor.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144947
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Oct.24.2012
05:25PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Quote: "Only a shayne can understand Avisitor."
Still no one can understand you ... hehehe
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144954
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.24.2012
05:27PM EDT 
vertical line I'm no expert.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144955
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.24.2012
06:18PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line its ALL good stuff.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144957
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.24.2012
09:12PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line haha weird dreams

she came a visiting. offered a quick and painless death. im thinking about it. i couldnt imagine that coroners report. just stopped. haha. who knows.

anyway....dont be so heavy hearted with the labels. you gotta look at a person as a whole. not just the bad or good. all of them.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144980
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.25.2012
12:11AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line and go with her. shesh.

so this society is now complete.

beep.

next.

man i have some crazy wicked DREAMS.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144984
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.25.2012
03:25AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "AKA: who am I to you?"

The same One as everyone else, being who You decided to be as you.

One actor, many parts to play.  Also writer, director, and producer too.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144985
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.25.2012
03:34AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "don....yooooo......we all got our own individuality.....yoooo....each our own mind man.

give it up.

haha.

done or are you gonna blabber on?

smart....but just not quite getting what im saying.

shes my girl....my girl....your talking about my girl.

my girl.

haha.

ok you go and entertain yourself with what i said.

sleepy time here.

byeeeeeeeeeeeee/

haha.
"

You can be as nuts as you want to be, Shayne. 

The bottom line remains the same.

We all have our own relationship with the One, because we all are the same One.

Or as Mother Teresa put it, *In the final analysis, it is always just between you and God.*

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144986
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.25.2012
05:47AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "It is tough to see the truth from the insane.
"

*Like*

Thats what it is for all of us,

including the insane part.

Thats why it doesnt matter.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144990
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.25.2012
06:16AM EDT 
vertical line Land of Dreams
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144991
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.25.2012
06:19AM EDT 
vertical line
You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are.

~Eckhart Tolle
You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are. 

~Eckhart Tolle
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144992
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.25.2012
09:33AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line no don. sorry. me and her talked. kiss her goodbye. haha.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 144999
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.25.2012
10:31AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "no don. sorry. me and her talked. kiss her goodbye. haha. "

I swear its true, she said to me,

*Dont worry.  I will take care of Shayne.*

Hey, maybe she meant it in a good way,

but we clearly are not getting the same things in our meditations.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145000
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.25.2012
10:33AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "

~Eckhart Tolle

~Eckhart Tolle

"

"

Thats something else the Spirit has said to me,

*I am you, and you are me.  We are One together, forever.*

I know it all comes from within, but then, what doesnt ?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145001
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.25.2012
10:49AM EDT 
Email shayne

Quote: "no don. sorry. me and her talked. kiss her goodbye. haha. "

I swear its true, she said to me,

*Dont worry.  I will take care of Shayne.*

Hey, maybe she meant it in a good way,

but we clearly are not getting the same things in our meditations.

"

haha i love it. im like a rock though. nah man she WILL take care of me. haha sexually. haha. but seriously keep IMAGINING shes there for you. shes not no more.

she loves loves me. but she does like you.

heck i knew her when she was in physical form.

think man think?

hahaha.

yeah man.....think.

haha.

now ask yourself.....why am I so appealing to her?

haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145002
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.25.2012
10:55AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line no man.....me and her argue this point ad infintium. with this you are me and me are you nonsense.

and this one nonsense.

always did.

but....we are two seperate entites.

so.

pfthhhhh.

living in the one universe or wholeness.

we do get tangled up in each other alot.

so say what you want....i know the girl alot better then you.

shes my sweety.

haha

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145003
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.25.2012
10:59AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line haha get this don....shes not my superior.

hahahhahahhha.

you go worship.

me and her....just gonna make out.

haha.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145004
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.25.2012
11:04AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line hey i wanted to add.

the antichrist principle is the manipulative controlling nature that micromanages.

ok logic....evil ones.

if you make a system too complex. like a car for example. one thing can disable it. simpler is better.

less to govern..

got it .

good.

go to hell now.

freedom!!!!

haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145006
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Oct.25.2012
12:24PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line leaves grow on trees to catch the sun's light and give us air to breathe and act as a covering by day and bedding by night

and all this time we can never take away, what comes from earth to reach heaven always
is a silent seen prayer that we reach out with to give and let light stay

say , "light"

see heaven above and below

say,  "right"

above and below

see
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145007
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.25.2012
08:23PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line i wont label it.

but i heard a voice and it said.

shayne i love you. you beat me.

huh? who? what? where?

whatever.

haha.

shayne.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145019
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.25.2012
09:22PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line i would say my spiritual journey is over.

but man......ITS JUST BEGUN!!

hahaha

man life is the most interesting crapnugget i have ever been in.

haha.

to be man. not to become.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145020
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.25.2012
10:04PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line A touch of unreality helps you through as in a dream.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145021
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.26.2012
05:56AM EDT 
vertical line You ever get the feeling you're being eaten alive?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145039
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.26.2012
07:51AM EDT 
vertical line

We all possess volumes of our own mythology.

What comes in meditation is from our Self to ourselves. 

I have met many who claim to be Jesus, or the next coming of Christ or Buddha.  They cant all be right, so I will wait to see which one walks on water, if I live that long.

In my own mythology, Im supposed to be the anti-christ.  In visions, Jesus and I have talked about what we will do when he comes back.  Jehovah has told me I decide who of mankind will survive, to go to heaven or hell. 

The crux of the story is that some thousands of years ago, as angels, Jesus and I disagreed on the fate of mankind.  He wanted to save everyone, and I wanted to kill everyone.  He came to Earth to save everyone, but was crucified instead.  I came to kill everyone, but fell in love instead.  The compromise is that those who can get past me will survive and have eternal life.

And I dont believe in that either.  Its a neat story, played out and given to me in visions over the last 40 years.  But I dont need it or want it.  All I care about is the Spirit, whoever or whatever it is that I know as the Spirit.  She is all that matters to me. 

We are doing fine in my meditation, she and I.  What others have in their meditation is an internal matter exclusive to them, and has nothing to do with me.  If they think it does, then they clearly do not understand Oneness.  But what they have may be a stepping stone to that awareness, in the long run.  Who knows ? 

The Alpha and the Omega are One.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145044
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.26.2012
08:13AM EDT 
vertical line

As John Wayne said, *Life is tough.  Especially if you are stupid.*

Problem is, misery loves company, and stupid people love to share it, or at least they try to.  That is part of their buddha nature, afterall..

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145046
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.26.2012
09:07AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line me i like religions but im dispensing with them. im not even accepting atheism. because people will always or some will do the opposite.

don i remember when we were neanderathals humping the big chick.

no names. no labels.

no worship of anything.

haha.

all equal.

hahaha.

say what you want. dont make it true.

so.

i can imagine too.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145050
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.26.2012
09:19AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line hey psst psst don.

time....its a reference point from a to b.

you have to have something to guage it by.

so sun and earth.

astronauts when they go up in space when they step outside experience a euphoric timelessness. no reference points.

nothing is preordained.

we make it happen.

even if this goddess is....she makes it happen.

so..you can have her. haha.

me...im complete and whole. dont need anyone. but wouldnt mind sharing.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145051
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.26.2012
09:22AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line i give her no credance. nor you.

bucko.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145052
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.26.2012
09:29AM EDT 
vertical line Psst ... The One & Lonely Hearts Club Big Bang Bucko.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145055
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.26.2012
09:41AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line goddess is just a name.

in my opionion...edger cayce....though smart. gave whatever you wanna call her alot of credance.

all good. whatever.

you can too.

whatever.

but our society as a whole.........is smart and logical enough now.

we need more wisdom.

but beyond that.

i ask myself do we need her anymore?

i dont.

others can listen to you. or they can listen to me.

their choice.

im hardly hardly a bad man.

ive seen what ive written. ive gone over my life history.

shady at times yes.

but SHAYNE is a awesome dude.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145060
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.26.2012
09:49AM EDT 
vertical line Oh come let us adore him.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145061
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.26.2012
09:52AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "Oh come let us adore him."

nah man.

heck dont even listen to me.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145062
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.26.2012
09:55AM EDT 
vertical line Okay, sounds good.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145063
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.26.2012
09:58AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line but to me this isnt a win lose situation.

nor should it be any kind of power struggle.

antichrist? really dude. these labels are nonsense.

woodsman i think once said. now im half brain dead so bare with me.

at its core.....depression comes into being because of the lack thereof of control of everything.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145064
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.26.2012
10:00AM EDT 
vertical line Nobody says it better.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145065
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.26.2012
10:35AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line me im content.

and i worship birdies when they capture my attention.

so.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145066
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from zenmanstan
Oct.27.2012
09:27PM EDT 
Email zenmanstan
vertical line my mom hit me today it hurt her more than it hurt me so its all good.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145122
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.27.2012
11:37PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line my personal thoughts.

if this so called lady or goddess exists. well she is self righteous and desires to carry out her proficieces. nothing else does it. nothing is written in stone. their is no preordained timeline. period. she carries it out.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145128
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.27.2012
11:38PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line me.....i dont like her. period. dont hate. just dont like. we dont need gods or goddesses in this world. we are fine. shes mean. period. mean.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145129
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.28.2012
12:03AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Hmm, good point. Lets hope these so-called deities don't materialize here all too sudden. And even if they do, they are running into the problem of latent potentialities that they don't possess here and life that ends in death. Their main desire is to become alive. Well in that case, I instate, just be ordinary, a man/woman. Nobody cares about their godness they soon realize. Quality is more important than appearance. Lead a powerful and loving life, that's all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145130
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.28.2012
12:19AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I don't really know, either. I Assume. Explore. Understand. Then move on.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145131
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.28.2012
12:44PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line hey missy. the trajetcory of this incoming hurricane might take a sharp left into pennsylvania.

all ive got to say to you is KNOCK IT OFF.

if it occurs. i know you are targeting me and mine. we have children. all of us. not just me.

for the children.

i give you no credance power or strength. i know my mind and its essence.

no fear.

none.

come to reason.

knock off your assault on humanity.

how much more blunt do i need to be?

stop.

please.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145155
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.28.2012
12:51PM EDT 
vertical line Wow, indeed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145156
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.28.2012
01:19PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "Wow, indeed."

sorry.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145159
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.28.2012
01:20PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line love her.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145160
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.28.2012
05:00PM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "hey missy. the trajetcory of this incoming hurricane might take a sharp left into pennsylvania.

if it occurs. i know you are targeting me and mine. we have children. all of us. not just me.

for the children.

no fear.

none.

come to reason.

stop.

please.

"

My mom died in a hurricane blizzard in 1993.  On the way to visit her in the hospital, I asked the Spirit what would happen on this visit because Id been up there every weekend for awhile. 

The Spirit said, *She will not be able to withstand the force of the hurricane.  When the eye of it reaches her she will die.*  At that time it was still a tropical storm in Central America, expected to go up into the Gulf of Mexico.  Which it did, then turned into a hurricane, hopped over Florida, and came up the eastern seaboard to where we were in Delaware.  When the eye of it passed over us, mom died, just as the Spirit said.

The eye of a hurricane is only 30 miles wide.  To predict its path from about 1500 miles away is phenominal.  The barometric pressure inside the eye is 15 to 20 % lower than the rest of the hurricane, which is already low.  I believe it was that sudden drop in barometric pressure that killed mom.

I love the Spirit, and I belong to her.  Im glad she is patient with me, and plans to keep me *for an eternity* in the place that she has given me in the Void, to be with her.  I dont question her judgement.  I may not be entirely sure where that *place* is, but I know it exists in creation, and thats where Im going when I die.  As she says, *Its only a heartbeat away.*

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145169
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.28.2012
06:34PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Loved
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145188
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.28.2012
07:00PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line This 'loved' energy...seriously.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145190
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.28.2012
07:37PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "This 'loved' energy...seriously."

man i love my children even when they do wrong.

so.

you go worship. not me.

but she is if she exists. is annoying me.

period.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145193
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.28.2012
07:43PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I don't know. Whatever your efforts, just try to stop them. This too shall pass.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145194
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.28.2012
07:44PM EDT 
Email shayne

Quote: "hey missy. the trajetcory of this incoming hurricane might take a sharp left into pennsylvania.

for the children.

no fear.

none.

come to reason.

stop.

please.

"

My mom died in a hurricane blizzard in 1993.  On the way to visit her in the hospital, I asked the Spirit what would happen on this visit because Id been up there every weekend for awhile. 

The Spirit said, *She will not be able to withstand the force of the hurricane.  When the eye of it reaches her she will die.*  At that time it was still a tropical storm in Central America, expected to go up into the Gulf of Mexico.  Which it did, then turned into a hurricane, hopped over Florida, and came up the eastern seaboard to where we were in Delaware.  When the eye of it passed over us, mom died, just as the Spirit said.

The eye of a hurricane is only 30 miles wide.  To predict its path from about 1500 miles away is phenominal.  The barometric pressure inside the eye is 15 to 20 % lower than the rest of the hurricane, which is already low.  I believe it was that sudden drop in barometric pressure that killed mom.

I love the Spirit, and I belong to her.  Im glad she is patient with me, and plans to keep me *for an eternity* in the place that she has given me in the Void, to be with her.  I dont question her judgement.  I may not be entirely sure where that *place* is, but I know it exists in creation, and thats where Im going when I die.  As she says, *Its only a heartbeat away.*

"

hmmmm?

life is not preordained.

dont use her.

i know i didnt call this massive storm up thats gonna hit us.

why would i?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145195
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.28.2012
07:52PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "I don't know. Whatever your efforts, just try to stop them. This too shall pass."

none.

she asked me what to do. i dont know. i said just dont crazy.

no control on my part.

dont want any.

she cant just call off the storm correct?

that would totally give her away.

no hidden agenda here.

if this actually happened.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145196
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.28.2012
07:56PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line hmmm thinking about.

pressing charges against you bucko.

me and the whole east coast.

haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145199
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.28.2012
07:59PM EDT 
vertical line What happened?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145202
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.28.2012
08:02PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line ?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145205
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.28.2012
08:04PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line you even said....its all about now.

so.

btw my moms cat is nice and calm.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145207
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.28.2012
08:07PM EDT 
vertical line Now win, now fee, bucko.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145208
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Oct.28.2012
08:12PM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

for the children.

no fear.

none.

come to reason.

stop.

please.

"

"

hmmmm?

life is not preordained.

dont use her.

i know i didnt call this massive storm up thats gonna hit us.

why would i?

"

What spirit are you talking about?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145212
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.28.2012
08:23PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line not gonna explain the obvious.

but i am gonna print out all this and maybe bring it to the authorities.

or like give massive links to it all on my facebook page.

she said if true.....im sorry.

but i am going to bring it to peoples attention after the storm.

big time.

oh yeah....btw.

what i say......people always have choice to act out on there own.

i NEVER did once believe in this moogly woogly all connected through her. so. or at least like this concept so.

dont know for sure wether i was attacked or not.

or just my mind reflecting.

you all know im about freedom so.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145217
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.28.2012
08:45PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line im totally about correction. not punishment. so.

ask my children.

and furthermore.....relatives can be a pain the butt but cmon.

shaken but not stirred.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145223
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.28.2012
09:01PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line im tired of this debate.

im a good man.

period.

a friend that i have talked to long and for years and years and in more depth knows me better then any here.

so.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145225
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.28.2012
09:22PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line meow. kitties are not bad. they just wanna go outside and play.

they got their own little minds.

and so do i.

so.

haha.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145226
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.28.2012
11:36PM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "hmmm thinking about.

haha.

"

Pressing charges against whom ?

You think someone threw a hurricane at you ?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145234
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.28.2012
11:47PM EDT 
Email shayne

Quote: "hmmm thinking about.

haha.

"

Pressing charges against whom ?

You think someone threw a hurricane at you ?

"

nah..i am just having fun and see where this will lead is all.

seems like a lot of hoopla imagination to me.

dont be paranoid.

i dont believe anything you say.

and heck even me.

i just dont know.

and well frankly dont care.

meow.

haha

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145238
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.28.2012
11:56PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line me i just want a normal girlfriend.

except for my imagination im pretty rock solid.

maybe you should check yours don.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145240
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.29.2012
04:18AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "me i just want a normal girlfriend.

except for my imagination im pretty rock solid.

maybe you should check yours don.

"

I know youve just been messing with my head about the Spirit, Shayne. 

What Ive been getting from the Spirit has been right in keeping with what Ive been getting the last 40 years. 

Who or what she is, I dont know for sure, that I could swear to anyway.  Imaginary friend, personification of my subconscious mind, spiritual entity, or as she claims, the Spirit, the One, Itself.  Weve been together a long time and our relationship is pretty secure. 

She promises that when I die I will go home to her in our place in the Void and be there together for an eternity.  That is my religious belief, since I have that on faith.  We are all entitled to our own religious beliefs, afterall, arent we ?  Doesnt seem to be hurting anyone, and it does help me, so good enough.

Oddly, in hypnosis, the subconscious will often refer to the conscious in the 3rd person, just as I have often heard actors do with characters they have played.  Seems fitting.  So if I had to explain it to a psychiatrist Im sure we would agree that it is my subconscious playing the part of the Spirit, and the predictions shes made that have come true must be based on subconscious calculation.  Especially since Ive been working with self hypnosis since the 60s and have a lot of experience in that area.

But I understand it is your nature, your buddha nature, to go to a party and slip a turd into the punch bowl just for fun.  Thats who you are, Shayne.  You resent people who seem to have more intelligence than you, but maybe I dont.  After high school I went to trade school for drafting, then racked up 147 semester hours of undergrad college, and a few more courses in an MBA program before my veterans benefits ran out.  Maybe Ive just spent more nights and weekends studying while you sucking down beers and shooting zombies in video games.  Maybe its just the product of honest hard work.

In a dream tonight before work, I split your skull open with a broadsword and it was full of wriggly crawley worms.  Sounds about right.  Dreams are your subconscious mind trying to tell you something.  I think the message was pretty clear about you.  I will go with that, worm head.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145257
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.29.2012
04:31AM EDT 
vertical line *Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.* Albert Einstein

*Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass . . . . .
. . . . . it's about learning to dance in the rain.*
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145258
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.29.2012
07:56AM EDT 
vertical line Red sky at night, shepherd alight.
~ Sancho Bob
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145279
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.29.2012
09:44AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line if you imagine i am jealous...it must be true.

bucko..books and books ive read. how to read facial expression. some pyshcology emotions revealed. i refer to it as the soft science.

and people listen to what i say. not just here.

and you got ALL this information from where?

the world about you.

you were never smart. none of us are.

its is god or reality or suchness...whatever you wanna call it.

its the worlds and universes infinite knowledge. or info. wisdom.

ego and only ego thinks we are intelligent.

period.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145289
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.29.2012
09:51AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line man you BEST say its imaginary or your subconscious.

your mom died from again?

answer the question.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145290
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.29.2012
09:59AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line alright....well.

this is a done deal.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145291
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.29.2012
10:20AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "man you BEST say its imaginary or your subconscious.

your mom died from again?

answer the question.

"

I believe it was a sudden drop in barometric pressure, related to a passing hurricane.

So what ?  Whats your problem ?

That I knew the hurricane was coming is another matter entirely.

Also there were a number of psychic things that went on in her last couple of days that proved to be true, but thats beside the point.

Shut up, Shayne.  Youre a worm head.  And a jerk off.  I dont know if you are stupid or not,

you might have a high IQ for all I know, but you behave stupidly.

Keep your threats to yourself.  Ive been trained too, and could kill you in two seconds flat.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145295
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.29.2012
10:42AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line The Spirit said, *She will not be able to withstand the force of the hurricane.  When the eye of it reaches her she will die

in reply with anger you reacted.

ive been trained more so idle idle threats. not just tae kwon do. shesh.

but people see this too.

man your dumb.

alright.

let me get this straight.

so who killed her again?

you using her or?

on her own behalf?

so shes real?

checkmate.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145297
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.29.2012
10:48AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line done deal.

shut up now.

reflect.

cure yourself.

haha

unto further......antichrists.

they will call me the shayne.

haha.

do it or this goes viral.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145299
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.29.2012
11:06AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line 70,405 people online. just a post away.

and they will see.

not to mention those that come online. shesh.

opps...i accidently clicked post.

oh btw i love the your a wormhead and then the i most have a high iq thing.

haha.

confused?

haha.

bring me up? tear me down?

wtf?

manipulation.

haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145302
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.29.2012
11:19AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line man i love my life. it is the most awesome thing in the whole universe.

yowser.

i rock.

period.

i love me

period.

but i also love all of humanity.

jedi masters unite.

haha.

come togther. right now.under me.

haha.

we are gonna kick butt.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145304
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.29.2012
11:23AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line and THIS is just the begining.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145305
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.29.2012
12:04PM EDT 
vertical line I hope you find the help you so obviously need, and soon.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145311
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.29.2012
07:59PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line your not all bad.

seems me you and her are a bunch of nitwits.

btw i didnt post this to anyone.

crudnuggetssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

all of us.

haha.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145326
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.29.2012
09:34PM EDT 
vertical line ... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah ...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145341
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Oct.30.2012
03:17AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Conditions will change again and the calm will return.
The storm hit .. my area was lite ... some heavy rain and strong winds
But, no power outage or heavy damage.
Seems life just continues ....
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145366
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.30.2012
03:40AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "done deal.

shut up now.

reflect.

cure yourself.

haha

unto further......antichrists.

they will call me the shayne.

haha.

do it or this goes viral.

"

As a disability rep, I worked thousands of psych cases and, man, you are *touched*.  You are totally bonkers, you freakin worm head, Shayne.  And I didnt say you must have a high IQ, I just havent ruled it out. 

I do believe you have some psychic gifts, but you think youre the big whiz.  Fish blowing bubbles is peanuts, and other than that you seem to be just guessing.  When you guess right you say youre psychic, and when you guess wrong, well then the planets werent aligned right.  like when you guessed I was short and fat.  Im 5*7 and weigh 125 lbs.  But I will give you credit for trying.  I dont try, I just wait to see what comes to me.

Yeah, I have encountered things in meditation about me being the antichrist, but what I think about that, and those who believe themselves to be Christs, or Jesus reincarnated, is that the ego fights for survival that way.  By making you believe you are important, the ego retains a foothold.  The constant struggle in Zen is to reduce the ego by diminishing self importance. 

I believe in the Spirit because she has proven to me many times that she does exist.   But that is my religious belief, and Im entitled to it, or It as the case may be.  I have told her many times that I dont care about this world, or the people in it, just get me home to the Void, thats all I ask of her.

Wish I could say Im sorry about the hurricane.  But Im not.  It just is what it is.  Deal with it, and good luck.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145369
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from football
Oct.30.2012
03:47AM EDT 
Email football
vertical line

Quote: "Conditions will change again and the calm will return.
"

It is impossible not to reply any answers while being at this forum.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145371
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.30.2012
07:00AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Conditions will change again and the calm will return.
"

Being in a hurricane blizzard in Delaware in 1993 was scary with 100 mph + winds blowing all around, even in a brick house.  I was reminded of the story of the pigs with the wolf huffing and puffing outside the door, and had a feeling I knew what they went through.  I was at my brothers house, in a sleeping bag in front of the fireplace.  The fire was warm and comforting.

Then, being in the eye of the hurricane was something incredibly peaceful.  A unique and wonderful experience, with fresh snow everywhere, and complete stillness, not even birds chirping.  The birds had all evacuated ahead of the storm.  Nothing moving.

We went to the hospital and got moms stuff from her room, as they had called and told us she had died.  Then we went back to my brothers house and rode out the other half of the storm.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145385
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.30.2012
07:06AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "man i love my life. it is the most awesome thing in the whole universe.

yowser.

i rock.

period.

i love me

period.

jedi masters unite.

haha.

haha.

we are gonna kick butt.

"

Sorry Shayne, but I dont really believe Im the antichrist,

and you are not Jack Sheite either.

Its just your ego fighting to keep you from awakening.

Even though you had an *epiphany* when you were 13,

your ego, like everyone elses, will fight for its life all of your life.

Im sure you would love to be Maitreya, and I would be a good Antichrist,

but thats not what its really all about.  Even if such things come to pass,

there is no reason to focus or dwell on them until the time comes, is there.

The thing to do is to set aside the egos, and enjoy the lives we have now.

Even if God were to send a Maitreya to humanity, dont you think she would

pick someone with at least half a brain ?!

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145386
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.30.2012
07:24AM EDT 

Quote: "man i love my life. it is the most awesome thing in the whole universe.

yowser.

i rock.

period.

i love me

period.

jedi masters unite.

haha.

haha.

we are gonna kick butt.

"

Sorry Shayne, but I dont really believe Im the antichrist,

and you are not Jack Sheite either.

Its just your ego fighting to keep you from awakening.

Even though you had an *epiphany* when you were 13,

your ego, like everyone elses, will fight for its life all of your life.

Im sure you would love to be Maitreya, and I would be a good Antichrist,

but thats not what its really all about.  Even if such things come to pass,

there is no reason to focus or dwell on them until the time comes, is there.

The thing to do is to set aside the egos, and enjoy the lives we have now.

Even if God were to send a Maitreya to humanity, dont you think she would

pick someone with at least half a brain ?!

"

"

Oh, wait, I think I get it.

God has had it in for mankind since the crucifixion, for the murder of Jesus

by the Church and the State.  So her *get even* plan is to have Shayne take over

the world as the Buddha Maitreya.

This makes perfect sense, let the world suffer under the appropriations and machinations of a Machiavelian Idiot.

Im glad Im heading back into the Void with the Spirit.  I wouldnt want to be around for that.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145387
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.30.2012
08:05AM EDT 
vertical line Machiavelli was an idiot? I didn't know that.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145396
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
08:14AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line appropriations and machinations

no the green green grass.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145402
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
08:16AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line The Spirit said, *She will not be able to withstand the force of the hurricane.  When the eye of it reaches her she will die

in reply with anger you reacted.

ive been trained more so idle idle threats. not just tae kwon do. shesh.

but people see this too.

man your dumb.

alright.

let me get this straight.

so who killed her again?

you using her or?

on her own behalf?

so shes real?

checkmate.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145404
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.30.2012
08:16AM EDT 
vertical line Shayneus Stupidus?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145405
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
08:29AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "Shayneus Stupidus?"

the dumbest man in the world.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145408
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Oct.30.2012
12:40PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line 5' 7" ?? and 125 pounds??
I had you at 5' 9" and 175 pounds
Wow, the internet is a strange place to be ...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145472
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.30.2012
12:41PM EDT 
vertical line It's strange for the strange. Is that your fighting weight?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145474
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.30.2012
02:49PM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Machiavelli was an idiot? I didn't know that. "

I thought he was a prince, or maybe its that one of the Medicis was used as a model.

One dafination of idiot is one who acts without regard for his own welfare, or that of others. 

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145480
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.30.2012
03:02PM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "It's strange for the strange. Is that your fighting weight?"

Im older, I used to be bigger.  But I am still fast, and thats all I ever really had going for me since it is usually larger guys Ive had to contend with.

Im also disabled, so if i get into a fight I have to go for a quick kill, one, two, or a few seconds max. 

I have focused my previous training, back when I was young, on blocking.  I will not take the first swing.  But once legal justification has been given, I will move quickly to kill without hesitation.  I have been known to do that. 

In the past I have just gotten them in a hold, ready to kill them, and then they surrender.  One guy though, when I threatened to kill him, said *go ahead*.  I didnt.  I just let him go.  Then I turned to his friend, who was blocking the door, and said *Just let me the F out of here*.  He stepped aside and opened the door for me to leave. 

The guy I had pinned up against the wall was 6*5 and was considered to be the toughest guy in town.  He underestimated me.  By the time he knew he was in trouble it was too late, I already had him in a hold ready to kill him.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145481
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Oct.30.2012
03:23PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Quote: "It's strange for the strange. Is that your fighting weight?"

I'm 5' 6" and 185 pounds.
I've got flab around the middle.
Never been a fighter. Got into trouble many times.
Can't say I don't know what it is to get the crap beaten out of me.
But, come what may, I stand up for myself.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145483
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Oct.30.2012
03:56PM EDT 

Im older, I used to be bigger.  But I am still fast, and thats all I ever really had going for me since it is usually larger guys Ive had to contend with.

Im also disabled, so if i get into a fight I have to go for a quick kill, one, two, or a few seconds max. 

I have focused my previous training, back when I was young, on blocking.  I will not take the first swing.  But once legal justification has been given, I will move quickly to kill without hesitation.  I have been known to do that. 

In the past I have just gotten them in a hold, ready to kill them, and then they surrender.  One guy though, when I threatened to kill him, said *go ahead*.  I didnt.  I just let him go.  Then I turned to his friend, who was blocking the door, and said *Just let me the F out of here*.  He stepped aside and opened the door for me to leave. 

The guy I had pinned up against the wall was 6*5 and was considered to be the toughest guy in town.  He underestimated me.  By the time he knew he was in trouble it was too late, I already had him in a hold ready to kill him.

"

Ego, fighting for its life.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145489
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
04:17PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line yeah starduster.....i dont care....period.

blocking? your kidding me? blocking?

dude......i do nerve destructions when people attack me. simutaneous defense and attack. you do NOT know how to fight.

haha.

i do attack by combination.....feignting......drawing......

goof.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145491
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
04:28PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line besides physical attacks are just self righteous violence.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145494
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
05:07PM EDT 
Email shayne

Quote: "Machiavelli was an idiot? I didn't know that. "

I thought he was a prince, or maybe its that one of the Medicis was used as a model.

One dafination of idiot is one who acts without regard for his own welfare, or that of others. 

"

im worried about everyone.

period.

your not.

remember?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145503
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.30.2012
08:15PM EDT 
vertical line Complicated Shadows
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145512
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.31.2012
04:37AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

"

"

"

"

Sometimes fighting for your life is just that.  I made a joke and found myself trapped in a bars bathroom with two large guys.  One was sitting on the sink with his foot against the door, and the other attacked me.  I remember thinking, *The only way out is through*, and then I got busy.  I almost killed the guy I had up against the wall, but then he slapped his hands down and froze just in time for me to pull back again. 

Adreneline is a wonderful drug. 

Some people think they are tough, but theyve never made a bonofide effort to kill anyone, and no one has ever tried to kill them either.  I have made that *bonofide effort* more than once, but they keep surrendering, or running away.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145532
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.31.2012
04:50AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "yeah starduster.....i dont care....period.

blocking? your kidding me? blocking?

dude......i do nerve destructions when people attack me. simutaneous defense and attack. you do NOT know how to fight.

haha.

i do attack by combination.....feignting......drawing......

goof.

"

Guys get into a fight thinking they are going to beat someone up and win.  I dont fight to win, just to keep from getting hurt, or killed, or whatever.  Id rather kill someone than get a bloody nose.  Their life has no value to me.

It amazes me that at my age there are guys half my age and twice my size who think they should get in my face.  I get right back in theirs.  They have to make the first move, and preferrably in front of witnesses.  Then, acting in self defense, I can do anything.  And I will.

I was trained by a Marine Gunnery Sgt with a 2nd degree black belt in Tai Kwan Do.  He included hand to hand combat techniques in his training as well.  He was getting us ready to go to Vietnam.  I didnt go into combat, but his training has helped me to survive a number of times.  He said to me once, *Youve got more guts than anyone else here*. 

I will do everything I can to avoid a fight, but if I cant I will kill them as quickly and efficiently as I can.  I made it a point to learn to block well, because I will not take the first swing.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145534
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.31.2012
08:44AM EDT 
vertical line ... teku, teku, teku ...

You are a freestyle chaos event.

You are that which is not.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145546
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.15.2012
10:47AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line opps....this just went viral.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 147020
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHIST MONKS IN TIBET
by Flip Chalfant
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s