history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Saturday Dec 20 2014 12:16PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  The master Bankei's talks were attended not only by Zen students but by persons of all ranks and sects. He never quoted sutras not indulged in scholastic dissertations. Instead, his words were spoken directly from his heart to the hearts of... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: CHECKMATE
vertical line Posted on Oct.30.2012 @ 10:00AM EDT by shayne
so who killed her again?

you using her or?

on her own behalf?

so shes real?

checkmate.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email shayne
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from football
Oct.30.2012
10:02AM EDT 
Email football
vertical line

She killed herself.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145435
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.30.2012
10:03AM EDT 
vertical line Two plonkers.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145436
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.30.2012
10:38AM EDT 
vertical line

Mom had been ill for a long time.  She was on the liver transplant list for years, but they took her off saying they needed to defer to younger and healthier patients.  Ultimately, she died from smoking.  We took her off the oxygen, and she lived another 45 minutes, until the eye of the hurricane got there, and then she died. 

I believe it was the sudden drop in barometric pressure that put her over he top.

The Spirit told me ahead of time that the hurricane was coming, even though the meteorologist said it was going into the Gulf of Mexico, to Texas, and that when the eye of the hurricane reached her she would die, which is exactly when she went.

The Spirit has never told me that she deliberately killed mom with a hurricane.  She just made certain predictions that happened to come true, as usual.

When I asked her if she had deliberately thrown a hurricane at you, she said it was *just a coincidence*.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145437
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
10:46AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line so she does make hurricanes?

and she is real?

she could have stopped that hurricane and prevented your moms death correct?

you should have told her too.

anyway....

dont use her like you do prostitutes.

treat woman with respect.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145438
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.30.2012
10:50AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "

Mom had been ill for a long time.  She was on the liver transplant list for years, but they took her off saying they needed to defer to younger and healthier patients.  Ultimately, she died from smoking.  We took her off the oxygen, and she lived another 45 minutes, until the eye of the hurricane got there, and then she died. 

I believe it was the sudden drop in barometric pressure that put her over he top.

The Spirit told me ahead of time that the hurricane was coming, even though the meteorologist said it was going into the Gulf of Mexico, to Texas, and that when the eye of the hurricane reached her she would die, which is exactly when she went.

The Spirit has never told me that she deliberately killed mom with a hurricane.  She just made certain predictions that happened to come true, as usual.

When I asked her if she had deliberately thrown a hurricane at you, she said it was *just a coincidence*.

"

"

Oh, I guess there were a couple more items to your question, as to whether I control the Spirit or It acts on Its own.

I do not control the Spirit, but she says she takes me into consideration.  She is a she, afterall, so no, I would not try to control her.  That always back-fires.  I just tell her what I want, and she does what she wants.  Sometimes they coincide.

She says when I die Im coming home to the Void to her, for *an eternity*.  I see no reason to care about anything else.  Im not particularly interested in the fate of humanity, pro or con. 

And no one ever told me Im the antichrist.  I was just yanking your chain, because I know you believe you are Maitreya. 

In the Void, at my own place there, Jehovah told me its up to me to decide who can come there or not.  Lets just say, not too many, and I plan to be picky about he company I keep.  I will make room for the people I love, and those they love.  What happens with other people is not my problem.  They can stay on Earth, as ghosts, until the Sun catches up with it anyway.  Lots of animals, of course, can come to my place.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145439
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
11:01AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line im pretending she keeps apologizing to me.

i get the impression she already abandoned ya.

that your just covering your own butt.

but me,....no hate but mad as hell.

i dont know.

whatever.

all i know is a 8 year old boy got killed last night in pa.

yuck....

apes right don?

one life lost is way way too much.

precious little child.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145442
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
11:14AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line animals do not have and use abstract thought.

people have animal bodies but human minds.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145445
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
11:23AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line man void sucks.

i like reality.

to me god is reality.

not a thing.

man go into void again......i promise i wont lock you in there and seal the door.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145448
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
11:37AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line i cant but sounds good to me.

just do it.

you want to anyway.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145449
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Oct.30.2012
12:29PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Scream or let the emotion out, release it ... let it go???
No, I think the understanding is that ... it was something that was going to happen
No amount of pleading or negotiating was going to change it
But, being told about it ... well, who threw that into the mix??
All I ever get is bits and pieces .. images and feelings ... certainly
It isn't written in stone. It just happens.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145464
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.30.2012
12:32PM EDT 
vertical line The gecko waits ... in the VOID.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145467
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
12:32PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line im good.

period.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145468
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.30.2012
02:23PM EDT 
vertical line

Shayne, your folly is that you think you can have power. If you were awakened you would know better.  So obviously you are not.  Youre a real believer in cause and effect, which means you do not understand the Zen Buddhist concept of *dependent arising*.

Yet at the same time, if you were awakened, you would know that we all share the power of the universe as the One that Is. We all share the same core, the same One Center from which all things arise. In the final analysis, we are all the same One.

Only that One, whatever you may call it, or even thnk it is, has any power at all.  There is nothing else to fear, but what would be the point of that anyway ?  And certainly not me. I have no power, and no control, so leave your paranoia at home.  Metaphorically, it is the Sun that shines, not the beams of light that come about because of it.

I asked an awakened friend once, before I became awakened myself years later, if he had power.  He thought a moment and said, *I dont have any power. But I might have some influence.*  It made no sense at the time, but now it does.  I can ask the Spirit for anything, but she decides, shes in control.  Usually, I just let her take care of me anyway she sees fit, and glad of it. I know the Spirit is formless and genderless, naturally, but that is how she chooses to come to me.

The hurricane was just a hurricane, they happen, but I would have to admit I was not rooting for you.  I would just say let it take its natural course, but Im sure thats what happened anyway. It arose naturally, and it took its natural course. Be a man.  Dont whine about it.  Accept things as It is.

My place in the Void, as far as I know, is just that, a place the One has given to me.  In his books, Herrigel says that happens to everyone who becomes awakened.

Maybe the Spirit has a place of your own for you.  Why should I care ?  Im happy with what I have.  I dont care about you, Shayne.  You say you hear from the Spirit.  i doubt it, I think its just your imagination, the worms in your head, but even if so, it has nothing to do with me. 

I dont know what you are getting in your meditation, if you can even call it meditation, but the Spirit and I have a 40+ year history of phenominal experiences, so I listen to her, and what you say doesnt mean squat to me.  We are not going in the same direction. 

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145476
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
04:20PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line cause and effect and independant arising both exist as abstract concepts.

still the question is asked......

your mom died cause of her.

correct?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145492
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
04:42PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line yuck to void crap.

i like reality.

i dont care what some other goofball imagined up.

no matter who he is.

she has no power nor any control of me.

so.

shes a lesser god goddess or whatever.

IM independant.

non attached.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145496
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
04:58PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line man i would rather be dumb then smart like you.

you are correct......we are apes. apes with a human mind.

we have only JUST begun to understand ourselves and the universe.

the technology we now possess is staggering to behold.

almost seems magical.

one man did NOT think it up. each thing we made.

so group effort? i doubt it.

or massive intelligence?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145500
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Oct.30.2012
05:22PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line so she exists?

this lesser goddess then reality and the whole universe?

animals are more or less dumb.

but yet your like intelligence intelligence intelligence.

i dont get ya.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145505
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.30.2012
06:53PM EDT 
vertical line I Wonder Why
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145507
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Oct.31.2012
05:11AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "cause and effect and independant arising both exist as abstract concepts.

still the question is asked......

your mom died cause of her.

correct?

"

The Spirit never has said that she deliberately killed my mom with a hurricane, but as the Creator of all things I suppose that would follow.

Probably the hurricane was going to happen anyway.  The only thing I know is that the Spirit told me it was coming, that the eye would pass over the hospital, and that would kill mom.  And thats what happened.

I saw a psychic in a documentary say once that he could predict things up to three days ahead, which he thought was better than par for the course.  Yet the Spirit has given me predictions 10 to 20 years ahead of time that have come true.  But its not me predicting.  Im just a receiver.  Like Im a radio and shes the radio station.  Im not the doer.  She knows everything because she is being everything.

So you want to press charges against me and the Spirit for hurricane Sandy ?  Who would believe you, just for starters ?  In what court ?  Nonsense.  You cant sue Mother Nature for a hurricane. 

Also I told the Spirit that if she would rather have you than me thats okay.  She said that isnt so, and *I would cast him down in a second*.  So evidently what you have been getting in your meditation is not coming from the spiritual entity that I know as mine.  Maybe it is a different spiritual entity, one that is yours.  Good luck with that.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145537
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Oct.31.2012
08:27AM EDT 
vertical line Geckomate
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145542
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.05.2012
09:46AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line so shes real?

haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146029
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.05.2012
10:04AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line god is not a thing.

period.

point and you lie.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146030
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.05.2012
10:06AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line i was suggesting to eve...the goddess...to trick you back into the void and lock and seal the gate. haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146031
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.05.2012
02:06PM EDT 
vertical line Egyptian Cream
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146060
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.06.2012
04:08AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "i was suggesting to eve...the goddess...to trick you back into the void and lock and seal the gate. haha.

"

Oh, throw me in that briar patch !!

Thats where Im going, back into the Void, when I die.  I have her word on that, and she says *it is only a heartbeat away*.

I will lock and seal the gate myself, to that plane of existence. 

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146094
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.06.2012
04:14AM EDT 

Quote: "i was suggesting to eve...the goddess...to trick you back into the void and lock and seal the gate. haha.

"

Thats where Im going, back into the Void, when I die.  I have her word on that, and she says *it is only a heartbeat away*.

"

Wishful thinking. All your desires just mean more desire wherever you go, whatever you wish to call it. Lock and seal yourself in with your insatiable desire and it will be forever. That's what some people call Hell.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146097
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.06.2012
05:25AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

"

"

Wishful thinking. All your desires just mean more desire wherever you go, whatever you wish to call it. Lock and seal yourself in with your insatiable desire and it will be forever. That's what some people call Hell.
"

"

"

Then what is heaven ?  I dont know.  Havent been there in my travels.

Been to hell a couple of times.  But one time, in a meditative vision, I was ascending to heaven and felt I wasnt ready to go, so I turned around and came back.  I felt that if I went there it would be so good that I would not be able to come back even if I wanted to.

Since then, Ive become awakened, and the Spirit has given me a place of my own in the Void, so Im happy with the way it worked out.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146108
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.06.2012
10:13AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line yeah thats why hes going there esoteric.

eve will do the job.

haha.

i did plead with her to stop the incoming northeasterner coming our way.

it changed direction.

haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146136
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.07.2012
05:12AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "yeah thats why hes going there esoteric.

eve will do the job.

haha.

i did plead with her to stop the incoming northeasterner coming our way.

it changed direction.

haha.

"

Yeah, you echoed some of that pleading on here,

Oh, the children, the children....

Hiding behind a little girls skirts.  No surprise, when it comes down to it.

The Spirit says she did not deliberately send the hurricane in your direction,

*it was just a coincidence*, but you seem to believe she diverted its course for you.

You should be grateful, but youre not.  You have immediately returned to your *suppremist attitude*, thinking you are something special, and youre not.

Period.  Bucko !!  You aint crap, never were and never will be !! 

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146203
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.07.2012
06:21AM EDT 
vertical line I love the smell of rain in the morning.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146210
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.07.2012
10:01AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line my little eve...the goddess.

haha.

oh oh.

ok hiding behind a little girls skirt?

thats messed up.

no for children.

your totally retarded.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146231
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Sam Hardy
Nov.07.2012
12:37PM EDT 
Email Sam Hardy
vertical line Quote: "I love the smell of rain in the morning."

I love the smell of coffee in the morning, but I can't drink it.

It keep me awake.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146240
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.07.2012
11:57PM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "

"

"

"

"

"

Been to hell a couple of times.  But one time, in a meditative vision, I was ascending to heaven and felt I wasnt ready to go, so I turned around and came back.  I felt that if I went there it would be so good that I would not be able to come back even if I wanted to.

Since then, Ive become awakened, and the Spirit has given me a place of my own in the Void, so Im happy with the way it worked out.

"

Awakened to what?

The idea of "Spirit", the idea of "the Void", or the feeling of happiness to "the way it all worked out"?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146251
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.08.2012
06:04AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "

"

"

"

"

"

"

Awakened to what?

The idea of "Spirit", the idea of "the Void", or the feeling of happiness to "the way it all worked out"?
"

"

Awakened to what?

"

No, awakening was the experience of being *nothingness*, which is less than nothing, because nothing is in its own way a something.  And essentially a no one, because who are you if you are the only one ?

Ideas are things, and things you can have.  You have opinions, judgements, about everything and everyone, which are real ideas that you have.  You dont know what it is to be down to nothingness, no one, not even having nothing to call your own, or yourself either, and to know of no other condition, ever.

Im not trying to begrudge you.  You had a tormented mind, to the point of having to be institutionalized, and through Zen Sitting practice you have found a way to silence your tumultuous inner self and become comortably numb.  I think thats a good thing, but it is not awakening, or understanding.

You want to tell everyone what to think, and how to do things, and I think you really do help beginners to get started in sitting, but beyond the doing aspects, I dont think you have ever gone beyond the *doing* of it.  Youre like a train that has never left the station.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146284
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.08.2012
09:25AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "

"

"

"

"

"

"

Awakened to what?

"

"

Awakened to what?

"

No, awakening was the experience of being *nothingness*, which is less than nothing, because nothing is in its own way a something.  And essentially a no one, because who are you if you are the only one ?

Ideas are things, and things you can have.  You have opinions, judgements, about everything and everyone, which are real ideas that you have.  You dont know what it is to be down to nothingness, no one, not even having nothing to call your own, or yourself either, and to know of no other condition, ever.

"

You said before that once awakened, you are always awake. But now you say, "Awakening was the experience of..."

So, which is it? Are you awake now, or was being awake an experience in memory?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146296
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.08.2012
09:28AM EDT 

Im not trying to begrudge you.  You had a tormented mind, to the point of having to be institutionalized, and through Zen Sitting practice you have found a way to silence your tumultuous inner self and become comortably numb.  I think thats a good thing, but it is not awakening, or understanding.

"

The things you described about me here are incorrect. I'm not sure where you got those ideas, but I assure you that they have nothing to do with me and my own life.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146297
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.09.2012
07:10AM EDT 
vertical line

You said before that once awakened, you are always awake. But now you say, "Awakening was the experience of..."

-------------------------------------------

Shut up, fool !!  I dont recall saying anything like that.  Thats not characteristic of me.

Awakening is not about being *awake* all the time.  Thats a goal of yours, this *hypervigilance glorified*, of paying attention and staying awake.

Even when sitting, I dont care if I fall asleep or not.  My only plan in sitting is to do nothing, just relax and breathe, nothing else.  If it turns into something else, visionary perhaps, or I fall asleep, then I am not longer sitting.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146354
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.09.2012
07:33AM EDT 
vertical line The only potato I don't know, is the chip I haven't eaten.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146357
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.09.2012
07:39AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line he does lie alot.

haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146359
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.09.2012
07:41AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line and adds and adds and assumes.

like the hyper attention thing. what? huh? haha.

theres like so much WRONG with everything he says you cant begin anywhere.

but thats how satanists work. they hit you with too much info.

haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146362
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from football
Nov.09.2012
07:56AM EDT 
Email football

Shut up, fool !!  I dont recall saying anything like that.  Thats not characteristic of me.

Awakening is not about being *awake* all the time.  Thats a goal of yours, this *hypervigilance glorified*, of paying attention and staying awake.

Even when sitting, I dont care if I fall asleep or not.  My only plan in sitting is to do nothing, just relax and breathe, nothing else.  If it turns into something else, visionary perhaps, or I fall asleep, then I am not longer sitting.

"

"

Ok..starduster...relax...You dont have to be awake all the time.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146366
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.09.2012
06:44PM EDT 

"

Being awake all the time is not a goal of mine. Nor is being "awakened." Just looking, paying attention. That's all. Sometimes I get sleepy at work, so I drink coffee and keep my eyes open, keeping attention as I can. If I get sleepy at home, I go to sleep.

You always talk about how you are awakened, and how others aren't, and how some fool themselves into thinking they're awakened when they aren't. So...you're always awakened, or you're not always awakened? Which is it?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146390
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.10.2012
05:59AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

"

Being awake all the time is not a goal of mine. Nor is being "awakened." Just looking, paying attention. That's all. Sometimes I get sleepy at work, so I drink coffee and keep my eyes open, keeping attention as I can. If I get sleepy at home, I go to sleep.

You always talk about how you are awakened, and how others aren't, and how some fool themselves into thinking they're awakened when they aren't. So...you're always awakened, or you're not always awakened? Which is it?
"

"

"

It makes no sense to answer you because you do not understand your own question.

You have said on here that you are *fully awakened*, aka *awake*.  I have said that is not the same thing.  To be awakened is to understand Oneness. 

You have not attained understanding.  You have learned to shut down inner turmoil and see plainly that which around you, as it is, just as it is.  That is a good thing, but it is not the end.  Its a milestone.  Awakening is just another milestone too.  Its not an end either.

Foremostly what gives away that you are not awakened is that you think you have come to the end, and have arrived at the *correct conclusion*, which you wish to impart to others, albeit to *teach* to others, and *correct* them when they dont learn it to your satisfaction by hitting them with your figurative stick.

You not only dont rate a stick, actually I dont think anyone does, but I would point out that in a monastery claiming to have had a satori or nirvana experience when one has not is grounds for dismissal and eviction,  Thats one of the chores that the real Masters attend to.  But this is just a Zen Forum, not a Monastery, and we have no Masters here.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146413
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.10.2012
07:29AM EDT 

"

"

"

"

It makes no sense to answer you because you do not understand your own question.

You have said on here that you are *fully awakened*, aka *awake*.  I have said that is not the same thing.  To be awakened is to understand Oneness. 

You have not attained understanding.  You have learned to shut down inner turmoil and see plainly that which around you, as it is, just as it is.  That is a good thing, but it is not the end.  Its a milestone.  Awakening is just another milestone too.  Its not an end either.

Foremostly what gives away that you are not awakened is that you think you have come to the end, and have arrived at the *correct conclusion*, which you wish to impart to others, albeit to *teach* to others, and *correct* them when they dont learn it to your satisfaction by hitting them with your figurative stick.

You not only dont rate a stick, actually I dont think anyone does, but I would point out that in a monastery claiming to have had a satori or nirvana experience when one has not is grounds for dismissal and eviction,  Thats one of the chores that the real Masters attend to.  But this is just a Zen Forum, not a Monastery, and we have no Masters here.

"

It makes no sense to answer me because you don't know the answer, but want to keep pretending you do.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146425
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.10.2012
10:51AM EDT 
vertical line When he moves his right, your left reacts, and vice versa.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146445
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.10.2012
05:27PM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "When he moves his right, your left reacts, and vice versa."

Karma dance.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146467
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.11.2012
01:01AM EDT 

"

"

"

"

"

You have gotten yourself very confused and worked up over all these thoughts of yours. Just have some tea.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146559
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.11.2012
01:05AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line yeah i do feel he has too.

very confused.

one minute saying this and another that.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146560
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.11.2012
01:14AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line the worst part is.....

he wont give up his concepts of oneness.

its a concept.

half of the whole.

and if the goddess of edgar cayce and starduster and others is real.

she is obsessive/compulsive and latches unto this concept as well.

i dont not repeat do NOT sprout from her essence. like a sunshine beam.

period.

i have a mind of my own.

and it is NOT attached to her.

period.

hahaha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146567
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.11.2012
04:32AM EDT 
vertical line Karma Comedians.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146583
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.11.2012
05:07AM EDT 

i dont not repeat do NOT sprout from her essence. like a sunshine beam.

period.

"

LOL
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146592
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.11.2012
05:09AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Karma Comedians."

We're all pretty funny, Don. :-)

We need to laugh at ourselves more, and be angry less.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146593
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.11.2012
05:14AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line i KNOW im a nitwit.....but i so love picking on starduster.

haha.

next leo....haha.

not worried about you though esoteric......you got it all togther....so.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146594
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.11.2012
08:00AM EDT 
vertical line Esoteric got all the lies together.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146617
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.11.2012
08:47AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "Esoteric got all the lies together. "

nah.

your wrong.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146624
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.11.2012
08:57AM EDT 
vertical line Did I say lies? I meant ties.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146638
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s