history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Friday Oct 31 2014 02:09AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Once upon a time, in a certain town there was a coffin maker who opened and was running a store where he sold the coffins he made himself to the customers in the neighborhood. The popuplation in the town increased day-by-day.

The... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: WONDERING WHY SO MANY ARE ENLIGHTENED
vertical line Posted on Nov.03.2012 @ 02:20PM EDT by leoj99
Wondering why so many are enlightened in Zen Forums...lol
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.03.2012
02:26PM EDT 
vertical line Is it because you post so much in Zen Forums...lol ?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145812
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.03.2012
02:32PM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Is it because you post so much in Zen Forums...lol ?"

Not really. Actually they even have not seen any of my posts.

Look where so many claimed to be enlightened...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145815
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.03.2012
02:33PM EDT 
vertical line Look at you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145816
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.03.2012
02:38PM EDT 
vertical line There is a new topic in the other forum.

The Backward Step.

Is that what you do when getting old?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145818
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.03.2012
02:40PM EDT 
vertical line Ignore the responses and set up your own forum.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145820
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.03.2012
02:43PM EDT 
vertical line Man, you're slow.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145821
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.03.2012
02:44PM EDT 
vertical line You think too much.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145824
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.03.2012
vertical line Quote: "Ignore the responses and set up your own forum. "

I think you are getting pissed off..lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145822
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.03.2012
vertical line Wow they quoted Dogen too on backward step..lol..

It seems Dogen know everything...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145823
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.03.2012
02:45PM EDT 
vertical line I'm ahead of you when I post after you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145825
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.03.2012
02:48PM EDT 
vertical line 'byeee
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145827
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Sam Hardy
Nov.03.2012
06:25PM EDT 
Email Sam Hardy
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Is it because you post so much in Zen Forums...lol ?"

"

What makes you think they haven't seen your posts? Maybe they just ignore them (at their peril and to their own loss).  lol

Enough joking and small talk. 

Let's talk some sense here and have a serious intellectual discussion for the betterment of our cognitive understanding of Zen, as recommended by no less a person than Ken Wilber, the Einstein of Consciousness, who is a certified enlightened being on no less authority than Ken Wilber himself, and you can’t get any better than that.  

By the bye, it should be obvious to anyone, above all to yourself, that you are the only enlightened being in this forum lol.
As for me, I'm just a fool who says things like:
If a man (or woman) persists in his own wisdom he will become a fool.

And you can quote me on that.
Now you have to be very unenlightened to say that. And I am. Extremely.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145845
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.03.2012
06:40PM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Is it because you post so much in Zen Forums...lol ?"

"

What makes you think they haven't seen your posts? Maybe they just ignore them (at their peril and to their own loss).  lol

Enough joking and small talk. 

Let's talk some sense here and have a serious intellectual discussion for the betterment of our cognitive understanding of Zen, as recommended by no less a person than Ken Wilber, the Einstein of Consciousness, who is a certified enlightened being on no less authority than Ken Wilber himself, and you can’t get any better than that.  

By the bye, it should be obvious to anyone, above all to yourself, that you are the only enlightened being in this forum lol.
As for me, I'm just a fool who says things like:
If a man (or woman) persists in his own wisdom he will become a fool.

And you can quote me on that.
Now you have to be very unenlightened to say that. And I am. Extremely.

"

"

If youve read something you think others might like to read also, go ahead and post it.  If people dont want to read it they dont have to read it.  I usually dont.

If you want to teach other people, hey, work on yourself.  Its an inside job.

Maybe we all go the same way, to nothingness, but thats a new beginning.  Where you go from there is entirely you, not just up to you, just you, nothing but you.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145846
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.04.2012
12:39AM EDT 
vertical line Look!... It seems many are stepping backward in the other forum

Stepping backward seems to be very popular...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145872
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.04.2012
12:40AM EDT 
vertical line I think even in this forum some claims they are enlightened...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145873
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.04.2012
12:41AM EDT 
vertical line Who is Ken Wilber?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145874
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.04.2012
02:15AM EDT 
vertical line
Enlightenment A Response

This is much more difficult...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145878
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Nov.04.2012
02:18AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Consciousness is impermanent yet life as it is lives!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145879
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.04.2012
02:20AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Consciousness is impermanent yet life as it is lives!"

Why?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145880
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Nov.04.2012
02:24AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Wondrous!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145881
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Nov.04.2012
02:56AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line "It may be so, but it is not always so." Yeah, we can go with life. And hey, we can even be enlightened. But the river is shaping the rock and we need to be watchful about that. Be there for the suffering. It is good.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145882
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.04.2012
06:21AM EDT 
vertical line Whose leoj99 is Eckhart Tolle?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145884
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Chryseis
Nov.04.2012
09:54AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Whose leoj99 is Eckhart Tolle?"

Whose Eckhart Tolle is Winnie the Pooh

Whose Winnie the Pooh is Leo Tolstoy

Whose Leo Tolstoy is leo99

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145908
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.04.2012
10:29AM EDT 
vertical line Will the real Eckhardt Tolle please stand up !!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145910
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.04.2012
11:19AM EDT 
vertical line What I know is Riverstone is the idol of Avisitor,.,,,lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145915
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.04.2012
11:20AM EDT 
vertical line Why? Because he quotes him very often and get his inspirations from Rivers long posts...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145916
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.04.2012
11:21AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "

Quote: "Whose leoj99 is Eckhart Tolle?"

Whose Eckhart Tolle is Winnie the Pooh

Whose Winnie the Pooh is Leo Tolstoy

Whose Leo Tolstoy is leo99

"

Yeah right...lol

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145917
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.04.2012
11:50AM EDT 
vertical line Yeah right - you woke up this morning, realised you weren't Eckhart Tolle, and went back to bed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 145926
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Sam Hardy
Nov.05.2012
05:57AM EDT 
Email Sam Hardy
vertical line

If anyone thought or meditated about it for a few minutes, it should be obvious that you can’t test whether someone is ‘enlightened’ or not over the internet. So trying to do so is a waste of time.

Do you think an actual Zen master would test someone over the internet?  Of course not, he’d insist on meeting them in person. It’s the only way.

How can you determine whether someone is enlightened or even what state they’re at just by reading some words they’ve typed onto a screen, words that can be misunderstood and often are even when expressed in clear English?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146008
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Sam Hardy
Nov.05.2012
06:11AM EDT 
Email Sam Hardy
vertical line I'm not trying to teach anyone here.  Even Zen masters can't do that. They just point the way by walking the way.

I can learn from others as they can learn from me (or not).  We can learn as much from people who are not wise or 'highly evolved' as we do from people who are.

I guess this is partly what I was trying to put over in my earlier post - doubtless unsuccessfully.

We're all self-contradictory and inconsistent otherwise we wouldn't evolve. So there's no point in trying to catch others out when we perceive that they are.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146009
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Sam Hardy
Nov.05.2012
06:32AM EDT 
Email Sam Hardy
vertical line you woke up this morning, realised you weren't Eckhart Tolle, and went back to bed.

Or:

You woke up this morning, realized that you weren't the Awakened One, and went back to sleep.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146012
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Sam Hardy
Nov.05.2012
07:00AM EDT 
Email Sam Hardy
vertical line Whatever we happen think or feel about anyone else here, on the basis of a few words they type onto a screen, I think we should all assume that we're all working on ourselves or give others credit or the benefit of the doubt  that they are - until they themselves admit otherwise ... and even then. ..

I try not to teach anyone but everyone else is my teacher .. don't always manage it.

And if anyone thinks that I'm presuming to teach, they can think what they want.

And I sometimes contradict myself.  So I have something in common with Walt Winchell - or is it Whitman? always confused those two. Whatever, one of them was a poet who contained multitudes and a lot of other things.  
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146013
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Sam Hardy
Nov.05.2012
10:40AM EDT 
Email Sam Hardy
vertical line Quote: "Who is Ken Wilber? "

Seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto thee, Google it and thou shalt be enlightened  ..;)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146037
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.05.2012
10:50AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "I'm not trying to teach anyone here.  Even Zen masters can't do that. They just point the way by walking the way.

I can learn from others as they can learn from me (or not).  We can learn as much from people who are not wise or 'highly evolved' as we do from people who are.

I guess this is partly what I was trying to put over in my earlier post - doubtless unsuccessfully.

We're all self-contradictory and inconsistent otherwise we wouldn't evolve. So there's no point in trying to catch others out when we perceive that they are.
"

At one, I was babtised Presbyterian.

At 14, I left the church to find my own way.

I read and studied everything I could get my hands on in psychology, philosophy, and metaphysics.

At 17, I met the Spirit, whom I believed to be a *guardian angel*, and she has been in me ever since.

At 20, I took up Transcendental Meditation and became Agnostic.

I still read and studied everything I could get my hands on in psychology, philosophy, and metaphysics, but this was tempered by daily meditative practices.

At 36, I became awakened, and came into contact with the Spirit in the Void, now believing her to be essentially God, or Goddess, no longer then agnostic.

Over the years, our beliefs change.  We evolve.  Hopefully mature.  Gain greater acceptance of Things as It is, if we are fortunate enough to come that far.

But whatever the case, we are entitled to our own beliefs, even if we are wrong, because that is the path of our progress, ultimately accepting that what we once believed has been replaced by something that may also be replaced in due time.

And if someone doesnt like your beliefs, whats so great about theirs ?! 

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146042
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.05.2012
10:54AM EDT 
vertical line Who the hell is Sam Hardy?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146044
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.05.2012
11:17AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Who is Ken Wilber? "

Seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto thee, Google it and thou shalt be enlightened  ..;)
"

I don't like thats why I am asking you...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146051
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Sam Hardy
Nov.05.2012
11:25AM EDT 
Email Sam Hardy
vertical line Quote: "Who the hell is Sam Hardy?"

How the hell should I know?  Oliver Hardy's grandson, God's elder brother, never heard of him, stupid name

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146053
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Sam Hardy
Nov.05.2012
11:59AM EDT 
Email Sam Hardy
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Who is Ken Wilber? "

"

"

OK I will enlighten thee. :)

To begin with the essential :
  he's 6ft 4in, bald, 63 years old, operates out of Boulder, Colorado, US written a lot of books about spirituality, mysticism, evolution of consciousness, Zen, perennial philosophy,  Yoga, sex, etc since the age of 23, was into transpersonal psychology and then about 10 years ago founded the Integral University which as its name suggests seeks to integrate the essence of all spiritual traditions throughout world history.

He’s read, understood, analysed and assimilated, transcended and included every teaching from every spiritual tradition that’s ever been and knows a lot more because we now know more than the ancients on account of the discoveries of shadows even in the psyches of the most evolved people and other things too ; because he’s a kind of idiot savant with less of the idiot and more of the savant and is called the Einstein of Consciousness because he seems to know everything or is very adept at making out that he does (which can amount to the same thing).

Some people think he’s an enlightened being and others think he’s another conceited, presumptuous feet of clay guru with a partiality for young girls unlike Osho who preferred Rolls Royces and has an Ego too big even for infinite Big Mind or infinity.

In short, he’s the bees knees and a Buddha to boot. And cool.  He’s got the lot. lol

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146056
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.05.2012
01:38PM EDT 
vertical line Ah, I get it - you know who Ken Wilber is but you don't know who Sam Hardy is.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146057
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.05.2012
11:26PM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Who is Ken Wilber? "

"

"

OK I will enlighten thee. :)

To begin with the essential :
  he's 6ft 4in, bald, 63 years old, operates out of Boulder, Colorado, US written a lot of books about spirituality, mysticism, evolution of consciousness, Zen, perennial philosophy,  Yoga, sex, etc since the age of 23, was into transpersonal psychology and then about 10 years ago founded the Integral University which as its name suggests seeks to integrate the essence of all spiritual traditions throughout world history.

He’s read, understood, analysed and assimilated, transcended and included every teaching from every spiritual tradition that’s ever been and knows a lot more because we now know more than the ancients on account of the discoveries of shadows even in the psyches of the most evolved people and other things too ; because he’s a kind of idiot savant with less of the idiot and more of the savant and is called the Einstein of Consciousness because he seems to know everything or is very adept at making out that he does (which can amount to the same thing).

Some people think he’s an enlightened being and others think he’s another conceited, presumptuous feet of clay guru with a partiality for young girls unlike Osho who preferred Rolls Royces and has an Ego too big even for infinite Big Mind or infinity.

In short, he’s the bees knees and a Buddha to boot. And cool.  He’s got the lot. lol

"

Thank you very much for enlightening me. He must someone who has an expanded consciousness like the Big Mind.

I have watched some of his videos on youtube while waiting for your info. Actually they are almost all more than an hour long. But I have to stop listening because it seems they are so difficult to understand for me. Maybe he is talking on a higher level. I don't know. But with more than 20 books many people must be very interested in what are his message.

But I think he never mentioned Mu.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146083
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.06.2012
03:42AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Whatever we happen think or feel about anyone else here, on the basis of a few words they type onto a screen, I think we should all assume that we're all working on ourselves or give others credit or the benefit of the doubt  that they are - until they themselves admit otherwise ... and even then. ..

I try not to teach anyone but everyone else is my teacher .. don't always manage it.

And if anyone thinks that I'm presuming to teach, they can think what they want.

And I sometimes contradict myself.  So I have something in common with Walt Winchell - or is it Whitman? always confused those two. Whatever, one of them was a poet who contained multitudes and a lot of other things.  
"

I have no problems with you, Sam I am.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146090
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Sam Hardy
Nov.06.2012
06:19AM EDT 
Email Sam Hardy
vertical line Quote: "Ah, I get it - you know who Ken Wilber is but you don't know who Sam Hardy is."

Yep, you got it - that's the sad state of affairs.

No, Sam Hardy is a witness, but a very unreliable one who'd never stand up in a court of law. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146113
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.06.2012
07:07AM EDT 
vertical line Sad Sam Hardy - did he ask you how I was?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146115
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.06.2012
07:16AM EDT 
vertical line Sea, sweat, tears - take the saltwater cure.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146118
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Sam Hardy
Nov.06.2012
07:58AM EDT 
Email Sam Hardy
vertical line Quote: "Sad Sam Hardy - did he ask you how I was?"
No he asked me WHO you was, but I said I didn't know.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146124
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.06.2012
08:05AM EDT 
vertical line I'm Joe Chip.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146125
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Nov.06.2012
08:39AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line I'm Joe Chip.

Nice to meet you joe ship
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146126
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Sam Hardy
Nov.06.2012
08:47AM EDT 
Email Sam Hardy
vertical line Leo 99

No, he wouldn't. They're not on good terms at the moment.

You have a point. He does tend to over-intellectualize at times.
Not everyone's cup of tea.

Apparently he's read enough to get to doctorate level in 23 different disciplines. So he says. Blows his own trumpet a bit.  Still, as he says, infinity is big enough to handle the biggest egos.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146130
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.06.2012
10:51AM EDT 
vertical line Lacrimae Mundi.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146142
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.06.2012
11:08AM EDT 
vertical line You handle your egos, I'll handle your fonts.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146146
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.06.2012
11:24AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Leo 99

No, he wouldn't. They're not on good terms at the moment.

You have a point. He does tend to over-intellectualize at times.
Not everyone's cup of tea.

Apparently he's read enough to get to doctorate level in 23 different disciplines. So he says. Blows his own trumpet a bit.  Still, as he says, infinity is big enough to handle the biggest egos.
"

I guess you are correct. And it is very true in Zen Forums...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146147
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.06.2012
11:30AM EDT 
vertical line Never mind the responses, feel the reactions.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146149
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Sam Hardy
Nov.06.2012
11:51AM EDT 
Email Sam Hardy
vertical line Quote: "You handle your egos, I'll handle your fonts."

That's good to know, Joe. Thanks.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146150
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.06.2012
12:40PM EDT 
vertical line You're welcome.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146153
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Nov.06.2012
03:46PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Original Mind
Optimal Presence
The Art of Living
Nonseparation
The Middle Way

Enlightenment designed for power. The power.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146155
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Nov.06.2012
08:21PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line When I first started, I was in search of power.
Had found many ways to power and none led to the power of the heart.
Yeah, that old cliche ... hahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146175
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.07.2012
12:16AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "When I first started, I was in search of power.
"

The heart will always find a way, eventually.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146179
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.07.2012
02:16AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "When I first started, I was in search of power.
"

You mean you are not searching for power anymore?

So what are you searching now...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146188
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Nov.07.2012
02:20AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "You handle your egos, I'll handle your fonts."

"

Hey Sam Hardy... who are you?... I mean who are you...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146189
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.07.2012
03:46AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Never mind the responses, feel the reactions."

interesting

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146193
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Sam Hardy
Nov.07.2012
05:06AM EDT 
Email Sam Hardy
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "You handle your egos, I'll handle your fonts."

"

"

No one. Big Mind, little mind ...

That's personal ...  or transpersonal ..

You'll never get a straight answer from me because I have a warped mind :D.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146201
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.07.2012
09:00AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "You handle your egos, I'll handle your fonts."

"

"

"

"

"

"

Is it warped, or have you gone into Warp Drive, Captain ?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146228
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Nov.07.2012
11:21AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "When I first started, I was in search of power.
"

You mean you are not searching for power anymore?

So what are you searching now...lol
"
I'm not searching anymore.
Have found peace ... a sort of calm and not wanting .. feeling.
So, I don't desire much more than what I have.

Still it would be nice to hit the lottery ... hahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146234
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this TRANQUILITY, HARMONY, SERENITY, PEACE
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s