history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Sunday Oct 26 2014 01:08AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  A student asked:
-For all the different people who have come to listen to your words, please
tell us about the way you have found and know.
The Buddha answered:
-When you take things it is because of a thirst, a clinging... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: ADAM AND EVE
vertical line Posted on Nov.05.2012 @ 10:03AM EDT by shayne
just mere speculation. i dont believe it true for sure but.

maybe adam and eve were the first apes to become self aware.

eve looking into a pool of water caught eye of her attention and the reflected back on herself becoming self aware....then called adam over to point out......the minds eye.

now where does satan play a role?

well with the advent of the reflecting back on herself part this creates a psedu out of mind experience. not evil per say. not bad per say.

but it is imagination. that which is the cornerstone of all we have created.

is is the child who lays in bed daydreaming something is reflecting back on him from the dark shadows of the closet. the monster in the closet. not realizing it is his own mind.

now civilization. yuck. it is satan cause it has gone too far. yes the goddess. carrying out her whims in a reality that has never been preordained. time only exists on earth. period. astronauts go in space and leave the safety of the shuttle experience a timeless europic high. no reference points. period.

in a nazi world of micromanagement it has grown too large and complex. this complexity is bound for failure. more parts more to go wrong. that simple.

so a return to the garden.

but heres the ticket. not a complete return. perhaps through the hardship of living in the jungle and the forest eve decided to take on the role of the goddess. her secret name. haha.

we need a almost complete turn around of society. we are destroying our world and SHE is helping.

atheism....do not choose this option for people will always pick a opposite hence worth a god was called to a chaotic world.

yes perhaps we needed organization. but it has gone too far.

eve living lifetime after lifetime has accumulated mass amounts of karma and intelligence and info. but still lacks wisdom

haha.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email shayne
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.05.2012
11:00AM EDT 
vertical line Most of your meat comes from factory farmed animals.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146047
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.05.2012
11:10AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "Most of your meat comes from factory farmed animals."

yeah.......im sorry.

i asked for a salad a day. but instead got raisans and spinach leaves and weird stuff. not bad but just a simple salad. extreme. gone too far.

ill have to do it. replace the meat diet.

i agree,

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146048
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.05.2012
11:11AM EDT 
vertical line Wail song.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146050
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.05.2012
11:27AM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line Quote: "Wail song."

oh haha. you heard eve too.....in contemplation......admit.

no hate......we are all a little messed up.

even goddesses.

yes she caused the hurricane.

my littlest one said.....i was half asleep. usually i talk.

but this time.

clear and concise.

i said.

with gods bane i will slay her.

meaning.....the pain.....caused.....i will bring her to realization.

affecting more then one.

grand and human.

didnt know what bane meant.

shesh.

im so dumb.

haha.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146054
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.05.2012
01:40PM EDT 
vertical line No, no, I heard you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146058
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.06.2012
04:01AM EDT 
vertical line

Quote: "Quote: "Wail song."

even goddesses.

but this time.

clear and concise.

i said.

affecting more then one.

grand and human.

shesh.

im so dumb.

haha.

"

Youre so paranoid.  As soon as a hurricane was coming you thought it was coming for you, because your self-importance is off the scale.  You said, *If it makes a left turn and comes into Pennsylvania, I will know*.

Immediately, I wanted that to happen, and entreated the Spirit to make it happen.  And it did make a left and headed straight for you, while I laughed my ass off, watching a hurricane coming straight for you.

The Spirit was kind, it didnt kill you, as I had hoped.  She spared your life and you are ungrateful, as usual.  I was disappointed, but she said, *Dont worry about Shayne.  I will take care of him.*  Your threats against the Spirit are like an ant flipping off an elephant,  of no consequence.

But you knew this already, didnt you.  What you know and what you can prove are two different things.  No one will believe you, they will just think youre crazy.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146093
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.06.2012
04:18AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "

even goddesses.

but this time.

clear and concise.

i said.

affecting more then one.

grand and human.

shesh.

im so dumb.

haha.

"

Youre so paranoid.  As soon as a hurricane was coming you thought it was coming for you, because your self-importance is off the scale.  You said, *If it makes a left turn and comes into Pennsylvania, I will know*.

Immediately, I wanted that to happen, and entreated the Spirit to make it happen.  And it did make a left and headed straight for you, while I laughed my ass off, watching a hurricane coming straight for you.

The Spirit was kind, it didnt kill you, as I had hoped.  She spared your life and you are ungrateful, as usual.  I was disappointed, but she said, *Dont worry about Shayne.  I will take care of him.*  Your threats against the Spirit are like an ant flipping off an elephant,  of no consequence.

But you knew this already, didnt you.  What you know and what you can prove are two different things.  No one will believe you, they will just think youre crazy.

"

Your self-importance is off the scale.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146099
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.06.2012
05:19AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

even goddesses.

but this time.

clear and concise.

i said.

affecting more then one.

grand and human.

shesh.

im so dumb.

haha.

"

"

"

"

"

Im just another creation, no more or less important than any other.  Equally unimportant.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146106
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.06.2012
07:51AM EDT 
vertical line Your self-importance is off esoteric's scale.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146122
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.06.2012
07:38PM EDT 
vertical line My scale stops at 82 kilograms.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146159
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from starduster
Nov.07.2012
04:56AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "

even goddesses.

but this time.

clear and concise.

i said.

affecting more then one.

grand and human.

shesh.

im so dumb.

haha.

"

"

"

"

"

Im just another creation, no more or less important than any other.  Equally unimportant.

"

"

Im not any more important than a dung beetle.  We just have different lives to live, but not incomparable.

Once, watching a documentary on dung beetles, the film showed a beetle rolling up a ball of dung to take home with him.  A fine catch of the day, as a fisherman would say.

But as he was rolling his ball of dung home, two other dung beetles leapt out of hiding and jumped him for his ball of dung.  He fought furiously for his ball of dung, but he was outmatched by the criminals.  They beat him up and stole his ball of dung.

I was reminded of an incident when I was about 9 years old, and went to the playground with my brand new ball and mitt.  There were three other boys there.  But they didnt play with me as I had hoped.  Two of them held my arms while the third one worked me over, and then they left, laughing, with my ball and mitt, as I lay clutching my stomach in the dirt.

Life is life.  Being human is not special.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146200
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Joe Chip
Nov.07.2012
05:52AM EDT 
vertical line Step up esoteric - one man and two governments of self-important, number-crunching, control-freakery which has not been entirely successful and will probably necessitate a second paint-job.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146206
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.07.2012
08:48AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Step up esoteric - one man and two governments of self-important, number-crunching, control-freakery which has not been entirely successful and will probably necessitate a second paint-job."

I'm getting ready for work.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146225
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
Nov.07.2012
11:34PM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "

even goddesses.

but this time.

clear and concise.

i said.

affecting more then one.

grand and human.

shesh.

im so dumb.

haha.

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

Im not any more important than a dung beetle.  We just have different lives to live, but not incomparable.

Once, watching a documentary on dung beetles, the film showed a beetle rolling up a ball of dung to take home with him.  A fine catch of the day, as a fisherman would say.

But as he was rolling his ball of dung home, two other dung beetles leapt out of hiding and jumped him for his ball of dung.  He fought furiously for his ball of dung, but he was outmatched by the criminals.  They beat him up and stole his ball of dung.

I was reminded of an incident when I was about 9 years old, and went to the playground with my brand new ball and mitt.  There were three other boys there.  But they didnt play with me as I had hoped.  Two of them held my arms while the third one worked me over, and then they left, laughing, with my ball and mitt, as I lay clutching my stomach in the dirt.

Life is life.  Being human is not special.

"

Except you were not a human being. You were a dung beetle.

Now, how do you take that and make it function as a human being?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 146249
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA, WAT PHO II
by Charles Newington
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s