history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Wednesday Oct 01 2014 06:21PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Ching-yuan Wei-hsin, a Chinese Ch'an master, once said this:
Thirty years ago, when having not studied Ch'an,
this monk saw mountain was mountains and water was water.
Later, when following the good teacher's guide, this monk... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: ALAN
vertical line Posted on Nov.17.2012 @ 08:16PM EDT by lehish
Shayne is a long time member of this forum too. He has a right to address any lies posted about him. You said you didn't like what he posted but you said nothing about starduster posting lying. Starduster and shayne have been sparing for years and it's not shayne's fault if starduster has taken it seriously, has reacted, so posted a lying. I didn't email you about this because shayne posts on this forum and he should be able to post here without you closing the thread on which starduster might learn that he interpreted wrongly what was said so posted lying. You didn't address that at all, you just posted what 'you didn't like' and closed the thread. Shayne is not the CAUSE of starduster leaving. Starduster reacted.

Go to Latest Reply    Email lehish
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from shayne
Nov.17.2012
08:29PM EDT 
Email shayne
vertical line pretty much.

he dont like his crap called out.

i did.

vertical line Topic closed! 147192
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from the alan
Nov.17.2012
09:31PM EDT 
Email the alan
vertical line I did not like what I see from shayne on that particular thread. I don't know about their history. I don't need people sparring and pissing each other off and accuse each other of things. If I wanted this discussed further, I would have left the topic opened.

Alan
vertical line Topic closed! 147197
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN FANS II
by Gene Ouimette
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s