history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Saturday Nov 01 2014 06:21AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  There was an old woman in China who had supported a monk for over twenty years. She had built a little hut for him and fed him while he was meditating. Finally she wondered just what progress he had made in all this time. To find out, she... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: JUST DO IT IS ENLIGHTENMENT
vertical line Posted on Mar.10.2013 @ 04:37AM EDT by leoj99
Just Do It is Enlightenment

What is Enlightenment?

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from jordtm
Mar.10.2013
04:22PM EDT 
Email jordtm
vertical line Meditation-Understanding
Practice-Realization
Things-As-It-Is
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150366
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Mar.10.2013
07:20PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Perhaps that is not something I should think off , or concern ..just understand myself , the more I understand all my emotions , the more I will free me from myself .....perhaps enlighterned is a condition after I fully accepted myself and me -the emptiness ....perhaps engligterned is a condition is free of knowing , free of emotions ...free of any desire ......even the will to exist ...

So to me , enlighterned is not out of any practice or desire or plan...just progress without holding to ownselves.....not resist the natural process of Buddhism ...

Thks

CSEe

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150367
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Mar.12.2013
04:21AM EDT 
vertical line Just do it. When you are not thinking.. booommm.. that is enlightenment...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150383
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Mar.12.2013
10:27AM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

perhaps if I "do it" .......I will always be creating myself ........and will always be myself .

Thks

CSEe

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150384
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from jordtm
Mar.16.2013
02:12PM EDT 
Email jordtm
vertical line A part of my life is in the realm of the hypothetical while the other part is in the unknown.

For example the hypothetical would be: "this is because that is, now what if..."

And the unknown would simply be: "I do not know"

The unknown flowers into the hypothetical and the hypothetical flowers into the unknown.

The hypothetical resides into the unknown and the unknown resides into the hypothetical.

Thus, I am liable to just act.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150408
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Mar.17.2013
03:25AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "A part of my life is in the realm of the hypothetical while the other part is in the unknown.

For example the hypothetical would be: "this is because that is, now what if..."

And the unknown would simply be: "I do not know"

The unknown flowers into the hypothetical and the hypothetical flowers into the unknown.

The hypothetical resides into the unknown and the unknown resides into the hypothetical.

Thus, I am liable to just act.
"

Actually those two do not mix. The hypothetical are the results of your thinking. The unknown is what you cannot think of. But what you do not know is a fact while your hypothesis are just illusions.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150413
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from sherwinm42
Mar.21.2013
05:06AM EDT 
Email sherwinm42
vertical line It is more than enlightenment but also a way of having a healthy living with other being. Being enlightened through Zen Buddhism creates a harmony to others and by action, a person may see what lies ahead and be enlightened the way you react, understand things in the world.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150471
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA SET : STATUE & FIGURINE COLLECTION
by Unknown
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s