history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Sep 22 2014 04:12AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  One day a girl in geisha house hailed the Japanese Zen master Mokudo by name.
He went inside and discovered that the girl was a childhood acquaintance.
The crops had failed one year in their village, and she had become a courtesan... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: WHERE IS THE BUDDHA DHARMA -
vertical line Posted on Mar.24.2013 @ 04:20AM EDT by leoj99
Where is the Buddha Dharma..

Right in front of you..

Truth Versus Opinion

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Mar.24.2013
11:45AM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Perhaps is...........Realizing YOU , accepting YOURSELF .......................Buddhism is a natural process separate you from yourself .

Thks

CSEe

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150532
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Mar.26.2013
01:03AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Quote: "

Perhaps is...........Realizing YOU , accepting YOURSELF .......................Buddhism is a natural process separate you from yourself .

Thks

CSEe

"

Have you separated you from yourself???
Do you even hear your own words??
Natural process separate you from yourself .... hahaha

When the awareness is lacking then you will do much to defend your beliefs ....
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150562
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Mar.26.2013
02:27AM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "

Thks

CSEe

"

Dear avisitor you said , I quote " Have you separated you from yourself??? Un-quote

"

Dear avisitor you said , I quote " Have you separated you from yourself??? Un-quote

Not yet . All being including myself is in Buddhism and will naturally separate me from myself ......not by my choice but by by own realization and acceptance . In emptiness (ME ) will never feel anything or have any emotion ............

You quote " Do you even hear your own words?? Natural process separate you from yourself .... hahaha, When the awareness is lacking then you will do much to defend your beliefs
Un-quote

Always my friend , not just my words but yours also ....but do you read your own writing ? See yourself by your own writing ? ..indeed I have always learn a great deal from you , you are always my great teacher . Perhaps you never take my writing seriously , I never have faith in any understanding especially mine and always ready to change view ......Dear avisitor , sincerely I never have any beliefs or faith so you are always welcome to share your understanding ........

Human suffer alot by defending their view . Out there many " Buddhism master" even wrote books on their understanding and perhaps they even had to defnded their view ......so tell me my friend , why do you think they write book on Buddhism ?

Thks

CSEe

"

"
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150567
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Mar.27.2013
06:31PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line If there is no choice then there can be no realization.
The process know as Buddhism to you  .... is a choice.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150588
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Mar.27.2013
09:43PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Quote: "If there is no choice then there can be no realization.
The process know as Buddhism to you  .... is a choice.
"

In my current understanding , Buddhism is not by choice , not by desire , is the only process that happens to all being regardless living or non-living .....so whether you accept it or not still this process proceeding . As human we are free to make choice on how to accept it , whether to take longer / more suffering path or shorter/less suffering journey ........................everything or anything or anyone is moving towards releasing its polluted energy into emptiness and time is never exist in Buddhism .

Realization is also not a choice but it would happens / could happens in any way ....but being awake to aware , aware to realize is perhaps a path that concurrent with the process ....dont resist the process of Buddhism by creating more self .

So my master , show me why you believe Buddhism is a choice ? If Buddhism is a choice that all natural process can be changed or stopped as your choice even death .

Thks

CSEe 

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150590
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Mar.28.2013
12:46AM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Perhaps that is you...not infront not at the back but is you...................realizing it .

Thks

CSEe

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150595
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Mar.28.2013
08:32AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line You are born and you will die.
There is no choice in that ...
But, how you live and how you die is a choice
And so, Buddhism is a choice
Cause Buddhism is a choice in how one lives and how one will die.

The egg cooking in your pan is a natural process
But whether it gets into a pan or not is a choice
You could have put the egg in a pot of boiling water
Maybe you don't see ... or maybe you close your eyes so you don't want to see
Doesn't matter ... the choice is still yours ... hahahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150602
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Mar.28.2013
12:35PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Quote: "You are born and you will die.

"

Dear avisitor I hope you dont mind I share my view hopefully we could discuss more for my own learning lesson .

To me , Buddhism is all , is all being , is all happening so nothing is outside Buddhism ......therefore it is not a choice . We born , we die , even our path is part of Buddhism ...we have choices / freedom to choose longer / more suffering path or shorter / less suffering path but still any path we choose is part of our learning process .....part of Buddhism , I hope you could understand my view .

Osama have choose learning his emotion by killing thousand of people , he will continue to have such desire perhaps in afterlife and as long as he still have emotions he will still exist , with or without the body ......he will learn his emotions from his action and perhaps he need to experience a great deal of suffering / regrets to learn his emotion ...still that is his journey towards emptiness .

Perhaps Dalai Lama will also learn his emotions from his action / his intention / his words, perhaps he is taking shorter / less suffering journey but still that is his Buddhism .....his journey towards emptiness ..........is all part of his learning process .

Yes whether to cook the egg or to eat it raw or to smash it into my face is my choice but still whatever I do is still resulted from my emotion and Buddhism is a process that I will discover my emotion leading to freedom of it , not by choice .

Dear Avisitor , imagine you are in airplan flying from LA to Malaysia , during your air time , you had to go to the toilet which is behind of your seat ,so does it makes you further away from Malaysia while you in the toilet ? ....dear Avisitor ,in my current understanding  you are in the only process so whatever you do , whatever you choose , whatever you decide , whatever your action is still part of your learning process to discover yourself in the process known to me as Buddhism .  So dear avisitor , show me how could you choose no Buddhism , choose to get away from Buddhism , or show me what is outside Buddhism ? Let share and hopefully lets debate ............

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150603
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Mar.28.2013
04:36PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Back to basics ....
The Four Noble Truths
The Eight Fold Path
Those things lead to Buddhism.
Choosing to ignore and live an evil life is not Buddhism.
Choices can be made.
Your all encompassing process known to you as Buddhism ....
Well, it is not .... Buddhism only points the way
You have chosen to make it more than it is and miss what is right there in front of you
Yes, you have missed seeing yourself in your own true light.
But, that was your choice to be made in the first place ... hahahaa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150604
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Mar.28.2013
10:10PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Quote: "Back to basics ....
The Four Noble Truths
The Eight Fold Path
Those things lead to Buddhism.
Choosing to ignore and live an evil life is not Buddhism.
Choices can be made.
Your all encompassing process known to you as Buddhism ....
Well, it is not .... Buddhism only points the way
You have chosen to make it more than it is and miss what is right there in front of you
Yes, you have missed seeing yourself in your own true light.
But, that was your choice to be made in the first place ... hahahaa
"

Dear Avisitor , sincerely I am learning each time I discuss with others including you so sincerely thank you for staying . In my current understanding of Buddhism , all being regardless their nature , their action , their path is in Buddhism and leading to emptiness without a choice.......Siddhara words is a great learning source same as Osama , same as you , same as the dirt under your shoes ...is all for all to discover ownselves .......In my current understanding , Siddharta was never the referral to Buddhism nor his words or whatever said to be his " findings" .....but they are a great source for all to discover ownselves ............to me ,Siddharta had explained the whole concept of the nature of all existance , the cause and the end of all existance and it always up to others to aware , to realize and to accept it ........so you are the one to aware what you are ,is always you to realize yourself and is always you to free you from your existance ...........he was never in you , never was you and you will never be him ...you are always you and yourself is always your cause of your existance ...he never related to you , never connected to you.

Buddhism to me currently is NOT pointing the way ...but is the way ,is the whole process not a signboard .

Dear Avisitor , from day one you keep living in my life , telling me my path is wrong , my understanding is wrong etc ...well dear master , I already said to you that I am still full of pollutant what else need to say ? I never said I am right or you are wrong ...I said to you so-so many time I wish to learn and always tell you what ever my view is subject to change ...cant you understand this ? So please debate with me , sharing your thought and let me learn ..........So far I had answered all your comment but seems to me there are many reply that you seems avoid answering .......so dear master , lets debate or invite any master to debate solely for my learning lesson ...if you not prefer in here , do it privitely by email to me at fomains@gmail.com.......

Thks

CSEe   

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150606
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Mar.29.2013
08:58AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line CSEe
What you know isn't exactly wrong ... but coming from you and where you stand in the stream .... it isn't right ... hahaha
Believing that there is no choice is not the whole truth ...
Cause in this world, there are many paradox(s)
Duality and unity .... free will and destiny ... and many other things that co-exist even though they shouldn't .... light and dark ... right and wrong ....

But, you keep going on as you do ....
Why do Masters or the enlightened stay away from you??
Cause when something is freely given to you then you don't keep it in high esteem
Too cheap and treat as such.
So for you, you will have to fight and struggle hard to get what comes easily to others.
That is your fate and your choice .... hahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150607
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Mar.29.2013
09:57AM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Quote: "CSEe
What you know isn't exactly wrong ... but coming from you and where you stand in the stream .... it isn't right ... hahaha
Believing that there is no choice is not the whole truth ...
Cause in this world, there are many paradox(s)
Duality and unity .... free will and destiny ... and many other things that co-exist even though they shouldn't .... light and dark ... right and wrong ....

But, you keep going on as you do ....
Why do Masters or the enlightened stay away from you??
Cause when something is freely given to you then you don't keep it in high esteem
Too cheap and treat as such.
So for you, you will have to fight and struggle hard to get what comes easily to others.
That is your fate and your choice .... hahaha
"

Dear Avisitor , seems to me you are more relax , more friendly towards me , I truely happy for this , thanks alot .

Sorry in advance , you seems still very much attached to your knowledge and your culture as human , seems to me you still use culture / tradition / your lifestyle / your knowledge as the basis of yourself , creating yourself with more knowledge and culture ...with that you judge me , with that you glued to what you have faith is right ...well dear master , that is your learning lesson and thank you as I had learned from you .

Have you try to ask perhaps Buddhism is larger than what you known ? Beyond all knowledge ? Beyond all culture ? Dear Avisitor , if you use your knowledge / culture as basis of yourself , you will always creating more self in you as your knowledge increases ..........and the more you know , the more you creates comparison on good verses bad , true verses false , right verses wrong .........why ? Because you became the knowledge and not more that the knowledge .....Buddhism in my current understanding is beyond all knowledge , beyond all culture , beyond all existance .

Why many master break off from me or refuse to debate with me ? Well to me that is their learning process and they are free to act or re-act as their wish , they have choices to choose their path but in my current understanding whatever their path is Buddhism and will be part of their learning process , never connected to me but still providing me a great source to discover myself . At all time they are in Buddhism - the natural process of their existance - without their choice . 

Dear Avisitor , sorry in advance , infact very sorry in advance , from my experiences in many -many Buddhism website I have reason to believe that many "master" have very ego emotion .....they too much have faith in themselves , too much faith to claim they are right , too much selfish to say they are master and claim to know Buddhism more than others .......many Buddhism master self declared they know more than others ......but I repeatedly send them email , letter hoping to debate with them but some even scolded me with fancy words ........some even sent private message asking me to leave but so far none have sincerely debate with me ............why ? because they have intention to teach and I have intention to learn .............but perhaps when they think they fail to teach , they break off but I will always remain as my intention is to learn , frankly I did learn alot from them .
Dear Avisitor , sincerely I hope to debate for my own learning lesson not more than that so if you refuse to debate I hope you could introduce any master that willing to debate with me ........

Thks

CSEe.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150608
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Mar.29.2013
08:26PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line It is not from being attached to people or culture that I use to judge you.
It is knowing that ALL of Buddhism is only pointing at that which you should be looking at directly.
This is where all masters come from ....
This is the objective thing in the universe from which wisdom comes.
While you keep your current understanding, you lose sight of what it is you're actually seeking.

I know what you have learned in your culture and I understand where it is you're coming from.
What you have learned is true but only for those who have seen their Buddha nature.
So, you try to apply what wisdom came from them without the true understanding.

Don't worry. In your process known to you as Buddhism ... hahaha
You will eventually achieve what you seek
But so much like purelanders, you will not find it in this lifetime ... maybe in the next
There isn't much more to say to you.
Have a good life.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150611
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Mar.29.2013
11:33PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Quote: "It is not from being attached to people or culture that I use to judge you.
It is knowing that ALL of Buddhism is only pointing at that which you should be looking at directly.
This is where all masters come from ....
This is the objective thing in the universe from which wisdom comes.
While you keep your current understanding, you lose sight of what it is you're actually seeking.

I know what you have learned in your culture and I understand where it is you're coming from.
What you have learned is true but only for those who have seen their Buddha nature.
So, you try to apply what wisdom came from them without the true understanding.

Don't worry. In your process known to you as Buddhism ... hahaha
You will eventually achieve what you seek
But so much like purelanders, you will not find it in this lifetime ... maybe in the next
There isn't much more to say to you.
Have a good life.
"

Dear Avisitor , frankly I can write a long explaination to reply you but I choose not to because WE could learn more from your words .....you could learn much more from your above writing , see yourself in yor own words ...........to me , if you clear your mind and read your writing perhaps you will understand yourself more even could understand me .

Sincerely I never had any intention to influence others or to teach others of my understanding , I see all as learning and indeed I learned so I am always happy of learning ...................

Thks

CSEe

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150612
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from epictetus
Mar.30.2013
12:19PM EDT 
Email epictetus
vertical line Quote: "You are born and you will die.

"
.........So please who is it that makes this choice?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 150620
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this JAPANESE SCHOOL - CALLIGRAPHY
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s