history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Tuesday Sep 30 2014 01:57AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  When a monk was traveling on the road, he met an old woman, and asked:
-I would like to know which way that leads to Chao-chou, would you please give me the direction?
The old waman replied:
-Just go straight, don't make any... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: DISSCUSSION BELL RINGS
vertical line Posted on May.24.2013 @ 06:34AM EDT by football
Can you surpass the truth?
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email football
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.24.2013
12:35PM EDT 
vertical line What did you want to discuss?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152588
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from football
May.24.2013
12:45PM EDT 
Email football
vertical line Your history
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152591
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.24.2013
01:28PM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Your history"

What about it?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152592
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from football
May.24.2013
07:41PM EDT 
Email football
vertical line You say  :)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152607
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.25.2013
01:43AM EDT 
vertical line Autistic topic and posts?...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152608
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.25.2013
05:23AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Autistic topic and posts?...lol "

Perhaps you should spend more time with real people who have autism. They have a lot to teach, though their lessons are very difficult and sometimes painful to learn. Do you have that kind of courage?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152618
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from justin
May.25.2013
05:24AM EDT 
Email justin
vertical line ad hominum,

stupid, autistic, most people........., personal attacks which just show inadequacies
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152619
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.25.2013
05:29AM EDT 
vertical line You could spend time with people without much education as well, and with people who have mental illness.

Perhaps after you have learned all that they have to teach, you will come to have a respect for them and for all human beings that will make you not call people stupid, insane, and autistic with such disdain.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152620
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.25.2013
05:32AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Autistic topic and posts?...lol "

Perhaps you should spend more time with real people who have autism. They have a lot to teach, though their lessons are very difficult and sometimes painful to learn. Do you have that kind of courage?

You could spend time with people without much education as well, and with people who have mental illness.

Perhaps after you have learned all that they have to teach, you will come to have a respect for them and for all human beings that will make you not call people stupid, insane, and autistic with such disdain."

This is me, showing you your horns.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152622
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.25.2013
05:35AM EDT 
vertical line This is me, eating grass.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152623
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.25.2013
05:35AM EDT 
vertical line My history.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152624
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from football
May.25.2013
05:47AM EDT 
Email football
vertical line I have mental illness.I haven't hide this.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152627
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from justin
May.25.2013
06:02AM EDT 
Email justin
vertical line Quote: "I have mental illness.I haven't hide this."

well said foot,
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152630
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.25.2013
06:21AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "I have mental illness.I haven't hide this."

well said foot,
"

All three of us have admitted to that.

I no longer have acute mental illness. Some years of practicing zazen, learning from you friends in this forum, and working with people in my life around me, I am now functioning rather independently, and with significant health, wellness, and clarity. (I had a good psychologist who helped greatly, but I stopped seeing him a year ago, when I reached the point when his only recommendation was medication.)

I have come to understand that ALL human beings have mental illness, and that it manifests differently for different people. Normally, we only label it "mental illness" if our condition keeps us from being able to live and work without much assistance from others. However, my perspective now is that even living and working without much assistance from others is a kind of mental illness that makes people ignore the suffering of others.

Anyway, my practice, and the Zen of my practice, have been very invaluable in helping me to grow stronger and more helpful to others these last few years.

I thank you friends for all that you've done and been as part of that helping, as well.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152632
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.25.2013
06:22AM EDT 
vertical line invaluable = valuable beyond calculation
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152633
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from football
May.25.2013
10:10AM EDT 
Email football
vertical line www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtCM_rqR43w
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152634
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.25.2013
04:40PM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "I have mental illness.I haven't hide this."

well said foot,
"

I no longer have acute mental illness. Some years of practicing zazen, learning from you friends in this forum, and working with people in my life around me, I am now functioning rather independently, and with significant health, wellness, and clarity. (I had a good psychologist who helped greatly, but I stopped seeing him a year ago, when I reached the point when his only recommendation was medication.)

I have come to understand that ALL human beings have mental illness, and that it manifests differently for different people. Normally, we only label it "mental illness" if our condition keeps us from being able to live and work without much assistance from others. However, my perspective now is that even living and working without much assistance from others is a kind of mental illness that makes people ignore the suffering of others.

Anyway, my practice, and the Zen of my practice, have been very invaluable in helping me to grow stronger and more helpful to others these last few years.

I thank you friends for all that you've done and been as part of that helping, as well.
"

Always thinking is the great mental illness...lol
So what do you think?...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152640
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.25.2013
04:45PM EDT 
vertical line Wondering why most people can't give themselves a break from thinking...lol

I tell them to stop thinking and give themselves a break from always thinking and they get mad...lol.

Wondering why?... What do they get from always thinking.. mental illness...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152641
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.25.2013
05:22PM EDT 
vertical line People cannot even see that that is the most compassionate thing to do ... to tell people to stop thinking .. to have mercy to themselves ... for if they cannot do it ... no one can help them... they always self flagellate... inflicting suffering and pain to themselves...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152642
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.25.2013
05:26PM EDT 
vertical line Isn't it that what the Buddha saw when he got enlightened?... Thinking people ... mental illness...lol
That is the suffering...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152643
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.25.2013
05:48PM EDT 
vertical line It is not other people that will make them suffer. It is self flagellation...lol... inflicting suffering to themselves... tell them to stop and they get mad...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152645
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from cinchona
May.25.2013
05:49PM EDT 
vertical line Leo the master of zen, enlightenment, compassion, a religious guru of all religions, a teacher of the way, brilliant clever and all inspiring.

Have i missed anything?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152646
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.25.2013
05:52PM EDT 
vertical line Because they have no self-steem of their own. Their self-steem always depends on others. They cannot be dependent on themselves alone...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152647
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
02:33AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "I have mental illness.I haven't hide this."

well said foot,
"

"

Always thinking is the great mental illness...lol
So what do you think?...
"

I think that laughing at other people's suffering is mental illness.

I think that telling people what they are doing wrong without telling them how to correct it is mental illness.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152653
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
02:35AM EDT 
vertical line Not being able to respond to what people actually say, but instead repeating the same negative thing over and over again is mental illness.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152654
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
02:35AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Because they have no self-steem of their own. Their self-steem always depends on others. They cannot be dependent on themselves alone...lol "

Have a cup of tea, leoj99.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152655
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
02:42AM EDT 
vertical line Thats my style man... I don't like other people's style...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152658
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
02:43AM EDT 
vertical line

Telling people what YOU THINK they are doing wrong without telling them how to correct it is mental illness.
"
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152659
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
02:44AM EDT 
vertical line I don't want to be a copycat of the meek and mild but have horns...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152660
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
02:47AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Thats my style man... I don't like other people's style...lol "

That makes for a long life of not liking, then. How unfortunate for you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152663
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
02:48AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "

Telling people what YOU THINK they are doing wrong without telling them how to correct it is mental illness.
"
"

I did!!!... Where have you been?.. I always repeat ....stop thinking .....over and over again and again...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152664
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
02:51AM EDT 
vertical line The thing is you never listen. You don't want to listen...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152665
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
02:54AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "I don't want to be a copycat of the meek and mild but have horns...lol "

No instead you would rather be an internet troll.

That's okay. There is only one way to help an internet troll, and that is to not feed it.

Good luck to you, leoj99.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152666
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
03:03AM EDT 
vertical line

Don't feed the Troll

Jump to: navigation, search

“”if you spend a great deal of your time pretending to be an *** to get a reaction from people...you aren't pretending. You are an ***.

Ed Brayton[1]

Although originally a non-offensive reference to fishing by trolling for input/feedback on ideas, people quickly viewed this as spam which led to personal attacks later leading to the more common and largely incorrect view that a troll, in Internetspeak, refers to an entity which involves itself in discussions purely for the purpose of disturbing other users and making itself feel important. Because trolls take away from productive work, the standard response is to starve the troll of attention by ignoring it and going about your usual business.

Is it really that prevalent? See for yourself.

Contents

[hide

[edit] Characteristics

A troll usually has little or no interest in contributing to the development of the site in question and is interested in :

• Deliberately angering people.
  • Breaking the normal flow of debate/discussion.
  • Disrupting the smooth operation of the site.
  • Deliberately being annoying for the sake of being obnoxious. For instance, using abusive names to refer to all the members on the site.
  • Making itself the main topic of interest or discussion.[2]

[edit] Motives

http://rationalwiki.org/w/images/thumb/c/c4/Trollcow.png/180px-Trollcow.png

http://rationalwiki.org/w/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png

Save a goat, starve a troll!

It is probable that, for the troll, the last point is the most important. To this end it will post deliberately inflammatory messages which generate inflammatory responses; complain about being the victim of the inflammatory responses; endeavor to obtain allies against the discrimination it feels; turn on those same allies, etc. etc. The whole objective of the exercise is to disrupt or make someone do something you wanted them to do for laughs.

If a poster begins to post comments along the lines of, “Can’t you see how stupid you all are?” or “I keep laughing at all of you,” there is high probability that the poster is a troll.

[edit] Treatment

Because the troll feeds on having its name mentioned or by generating debate or ill feeling, many internet users either ignore the troll completely or respond with the phrase, “Don’t Feed the Troll".
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152667
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
03:06AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "I don't want to be a copycat of the meek and mild but have horns...lol "

No instead you would rather be an internet troll.

That's okay. There is only one way to help an internet troll, and that is to not feed it.

Good luck to you, leoj99.
"

Yeah they always label me as internet troll...lol
Because I don't like to say what they want to hear...lol
Why should I? Don't want to polish the egos of eggheads...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152668
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
03:07AM EDT 
vertical line LOL
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152669
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
03:14AM EDT 
vertical line Discussion bell rings.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152670
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
03:24AM EDT 
vertical line In the other spiritual chat they always threw me out. They always see me as a troll. They say I disturb them from their great discussions ....lol... I disturb them from the peace...lol
But then I do that because what they are talking about is the same they were talking for more than 2 decades...lol..
So what can I do....lol

Now I feel is is hopeless so I banned myself in going there...lol

Even if I don't go there anymore I know what they are talking about.. the same as for another 30 years until they all die... many have already died... most of them healers...
but they were not able to heal themselves...so pathetic.. so it is hopeless...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152672
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
03:26AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "In the other spiritual chat they always threw me out. They always see me as a troll. They say I disturb them from their great discussions ....lol... I disturb them from the peace...lol
But then I do that because what they are talking about is the same they were talking for more than 2 decades...lol..
So what can I do....lol

Now I feel is is hopeless so I banned myself in going there...lol

Even if I don't go there anymore I know what they are talking about.. the same as for another 30 years until they all die... many have already died... most of them healers...
but they were not able to heal themselves...so pathetic.. so it is hopeless...lol
"

And here you are.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152673
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
03:27AM EDT 
vertical line I am also surprised why in Zen Forums they consider me as a troll as some other Spiritual Chats...lol

I thought in Zen Forums people are more open minded but I think they are the same...lol

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152674
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
03:28AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "I am also surprised why in Zen Forums they consider me as a troll as some other Spiritual Chats...lol

I thought in Zen Forums people are more open minded but I think they are the same...lol

"

Are you open minded?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152675
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
03:31AM EDT 
vertical line

A troll usually has little or no interest in contributing to the development of the site in question and is interested in :

• Deliberately being annoying for the sake of being obnoxious. For instance, using abusive names to refer to all the members on the site.
  • Making itself the main topic of interest or discussion.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152677
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
03:31AM EDT 
vertical line Of course that is why I don't copy other people's words...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152676
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
03:32AM EDT 
vertical line Because they cannot depend on their own words...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152681
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
vertical line People who mouth other people's words are not open minded...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152678
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
vertical line Quote: "Of course that is why I don't copy other people's words...lol "

Thinking.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152679
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
vertical line Quote: "People who mouth other people's words are not open minded...lol "

More thinking.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152680
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
03:33AM EDT 
vertical line Try again. Are you open minded?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152682
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
03:35AM EDT 
vertical line I think you are really autistic...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152683
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
03:37AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "I think you are really autistic...lol "

More thinking.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152684
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
03:39AM EDT 
vertical line Leoj99 thinks he is open minded.

Is he? Or isn't he?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152685
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
03:43AM EDT 
vertical line Discussion bell rings.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152686
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from justin
May.26.2013
05:51AM EDT 
Email justin
vertical line no he is not he is on a loop, 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152690
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from justin
May.26.2013
06:09AM EDT 
Email justin
vertical line Quote: "People who mouth other people's words are not open minded...lol "

i have not heard a original word from you since you are here ?

i hear many mouldy old dead mens theories, and a lot of evidence to the contrary of what you proclaim, (i am not saying there is not truth in the contents)

Esoteric has been very kind to you and offers you many chances to explain none of which you take, and you use silly arguments to mask real intention.

you may not realise but you are clear as water.

you mistake my sarcasm and respond positively because you imagine i am appealing to you and respond with the greatest energy you have been able to muster, and then say you dont care about what others say.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152691
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from justin
May.26.2013
06:38AM EDT 
Email justin
vertical line man where is shane and his golden crap nuggets, 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152693
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
06:53AM EDT 
vertical line

• Making itself the main topic of interest or discussion.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152694
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
06:57AM EDT 
vertical line The whole objective of the exercise is to disrupt or make someone do something you wanted them to do for laughs

Because the troll feeds on having its name mentioned or by generating debate or ill feeling, many internet users either ignore the troll completely or respond with the phrase, “Don’t Feed the Troll".
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152695
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
07:16AM EDT 
vertical line A discussion is conversation between people in their own words.

When anyone repeats the same thing over and over ("stop thinking"), and repeats the same insults over and  over ("I think you are autistic") for the admitted purpose of making people angry ("I am trying to show you your horns"), that is not discussion in one's own words. It's baiting people for feeding that person's ego, by avoiding having to discuss anything and thereby avoiding feeling anything or putting forth any effort to grow, change, or understand.

So, when someone does that, there is no discussion, and their empty behavior deserves no valid response.

Children who do this get sent to sit by themselves until they can learn how to use words to get along with others.

Internet forum users who do this may get banned, or ignored.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152696
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
07:20AM EDT 
vertical line leoj99 knows that he is full of thinking. He knows that he doesn't really understand. He knows that he repeats himself over and over because he has nothing original to say.He knows that he doesn't know who or what he is.

He knows that he can't do anything to stop this repeated behavior.

And it scares the crap out of him.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152697
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
07:21AM EDT 
vertical line So he shares that crap with whoever will let him, hoping that some day it will stop.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152698
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
02:35PM EDT 
vertical line leoj99 always says "stop thinking" because he wants himself to stop thinking.

He calls people stupid, autisic, insane, and hopeless because these are his worst fears ABOUT HIMSELF.

So actually, his speech is his original speech. It is disturbing that it never changes, because we know when we see it that it comes from that place of fear and hopelessness, and we'd like to do something to help. But anyone's kindness and advice and pushing and listening will never be enough to make that change by itself.

leoj99 has to keep practicing until he can CHANGE HIMSELF.

Until then, every amount of honesty, love, joy, compassion, and hope that we can offer is important. They are the gifts that will do away with fear, anger, and hopelessness. Every time.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152699
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
02:45PM EDT 
vertical line Although, it may take a long, long time for that to happen. No matter how long it takes, we can learn to practice not only those things (joy, compassion, etc.), but we can learn to practice them with growing strength, patience, and perseverance.

That is our practice.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152700
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
02:47PM EDT 
vertical line That is the Great Bodhisattva Way.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152701
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
07:45PM EDT 
vertical line Lots of fireworks...lol.. exactly thats the point...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152704
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
07:46PM EDT 
vertical line So now who is the real troll...lol...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152705
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
07:47PM EDT 
vertical line You cannot really hide your real color now...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152706
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
07:49PM EDT 
vertical line I think you are the real troll hiding is sheep skin and tame and holy and all that thing... but now you are showing the real you...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152707
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
08:08PM EDT 
vertical line At least me I don't pretend to be tame and holy...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152708
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
09:44PM EDT 
vertical line Beware to the meek and holy...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152709
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
10:16PM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "I think you are the real troll hiding is sheep skin and tame and holy and all that thing... but now you are showing the real you...lol "

Oh, my friend, there is nothing safe and tame about the truth.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152710
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
10:18PM EDT 
vertical line But there is plenty that is wonderful about it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152711
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.26.2013
10:25PM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Beware to the meek and holy...lol "

I'm not sure where you ever got the idea that I'm meek and holy. I'm just a man, living this life the best that I can, like anyone else. I don't like pain or suffering, and I don't like seeing other people in pain or suffering. So I do what I can about that, wherever I am, trying to cultivate honesty, joy, compassion, understanding, and hope. Far from meek, far from holy. There is no merit in it other than what it is.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152712
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.26.2013
11:24PM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "I think you are the real troll hiding is sheep skin and tame and holy and all that thing... but now you are showing the real you...lol "

"

Hahaha.. there is nothing safe and tame about the truth...lol..
So the truth is unsafe and untame?...lol

And since when did I become your friend? ...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152714
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.27.2013
12:59AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "I think you are the real troll hiding is sheep skin and tame and holy and all that thing... but now you are showing the real you...lol "

"

Hahaha.. there is nothing safe and tame about the truth...lol..
So the truth is unsafe and untame?...lol

"

There was no "so" or "therefore" or "consequently" there.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152721
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from esoteric
May.27.2013
01:00AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "

And since when did I become your friend? ...lol
"

There was no "become" there, either.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152722
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
May.27.2013
01:22AM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

To me , all existance , the journey in existance and the end of existance is the truth ...and that truth is named Buddhism ......nothing is out there except this truth ......

All is in the truth and nothing is below or above this truth .

Thks

CSEe

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152725
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
May.27.2013
01:32AM EDT 
vertical line Very strange truth?...lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152726
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
May.29.2013
09:27PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Nothing means anything until it's meant to be.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 152844
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this THE BUDDHA, 1905
by Odilon Redon
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s