history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Oct 20 2014 11:44PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Shih-tou Hsi-chien (700-790) was a very well known Chinese Ch'an master.
As a young monk, he was one of the disciples of the Sixth Patriarch Hui-neng.
After Hui-neng passed away, Shih-tou continued his pilgrimage...
He paid a vist... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: RESEARCH PARTICIPATION
vertical line Posted on Jul.19.2013 @ 09:08AM EDT by Kodo_88
My name is Martie (Kodo). I have been practicing with Keizan Sensei and the Stonewater sangha for 3 years now. I'm currently undertaking an MSc is research methods. The research is looking at mindfulness, meaning in life, dissociation, anxiety/depression and quality of life. I need the participation of about 100 Zen Buddhists for the work to be at a standard to be published.

The only information I will retain will be the particpant's initials or false initials, age , sex, country of residence and whether they are a zen buddhist. All information and answers given will be anonymous and no personal information will be disclosed.

I would like to request the 'dana' of fifteen minutes of your time to complete the questionnaire. You can find this by clicking on the link below. Once completed please click the 'submit' at the end of the questionnaire.

Thankyou in anticpation of your involvement

https://docs.google.com/a/hope.ac.uk/forms/d/1ZfC5ndY_j0ZIzmO3z6Vf0p0bg7jP27VeeMfR_lik7sw/viewform?pli=1

Martie (Kodo)(I did ask admins about a month ago if it was ok to post this here and Al said yes, so thank you so much for allowing me!!)

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Kodo_88
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from the alan
Jul.19.2013
09:15AM EDT 
Email the alan
vertical line Clickable link to the survey: https://docs.google.com/a/hope.ac.uk/forms/d/1ZfC5ndY_j0ZIzmO3z6Vf0p0bg7jP27VeeMfR_lik7sw/viewform?pli=1

Good luck, Martie!
Al
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 153685
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Kodo_88
Jul.19.2013
09:23AM EDT 
Email Kodo_88
vertical line haha, thank you for the support and clickable link Al!! :D
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 153686
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this EIGHT VIRTUES
by George Caso
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s