history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Dec 22 2014 01:26PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  A soldier came to Hakuin and asked "Is there really a paradise and a hell?" "Who are you?" inquired Hakuin. "I am a samurai," the warrior replied. "You, a samurai!" exclaimed Hakuin. "What kind of ruler would have you as his guard?... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: WHO EXIST
vertical line Posted on Sep.26.2013 @ 09:02AM EDT by football

You don't exist, it is.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email football
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Sep.26.2013
11:33AM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line IIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;............................  . .........i
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154601
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.26.2013
05:36PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154604
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Sep.28.2013
06:44AM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

I exit in your knowledge of me and because your attachement on your knowledge , I exist . Your denial of my existence is still part of your knowledge therefore your knowledge whether I exist or not is your burden / your suffering .......in realization of Buddhism there is no attachment on knowledge , knowledge is not something that you gain and keep ..but knowledge is a tiny part in a lenghtly natural process of self realization ........your perception of my existence , your faith on my existence will caused you travelling in longer path into your realization of yourself  . In realization of Buddhism , all existence is same and equal , no me or you , no you or the dirt on your table , as you are same as all , all is nothingness ................there is nothing to know about others as there is no others ......

Thks CSEe

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154611
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Sep.28.2013
06:55PM EDT 
vertical line Poke your head with an stone and it will tell you who exists...LOL
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154613
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.30.2013
05:47PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I cannot describe myself. All I can say is I am an infinite being and that cannot be described.
I cannot judge another. All I can say is he/she is an infinite being and that cannot be judged.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154624
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Sep.30.2013
09:41PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Quote: "I cannot describe myself. All I can say is I am an infinite being and that cannot be described.
I cannot judge another. All I can say is he/she is an infinite being and that cannot be judged.
"

Perhaps Buddhism is to explore / understand / realize the desire " to descripe " or the desire "to descripe" not to gain knowledge to fulfill own desire.........Buddhism is a natural process perhaps leading to liberation of all ............... 

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154625
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.02.2013
10:48AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Perhaps everything is a mental construction and Zen Buddhism is to recognize the operation, function, process & being of the mind to see into one's own nature here/now as whole. And surely not as one experience of enlightenment but as every moment is enlightenment.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154634
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Oct.02.2013
11:23AM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Quote: "Perhaps everything is a mental construction and Zen Buddhism is to recognize the operation, function, process & being of the mind to see into one's own nature here/now as whole. And surely not as one experience of enlightenment but as every moment is enlightenment."

Perhaps human confused over own culture that use "knowledge" as basis of everything ...knowledge is information that we learn from education / sociaty / culture / parent / friends / school etc ...and metal construction is part of the tools to explore, to obtain knowledge ...all that we know is only knowledge so whether is mental construction or delution is just part of knowledge ......Buddhism is perhaps beyond knowledge and in my current understanding  nothing is referral to Buddhism nor Zen , text , even Siddharta's direct words ..........perhaps enlighternment is a condition closer to emptiness , a condition of almost liberation from all emotion and perhaps if anyone in that condition , he will never have desire to write ........every moment to me is not enlighterment as enlighternment is a condition that never affected by time ......but a condition . To me no one can have experience enlighternment as this condition is never out of expectation , or creation by knowledge or emotion or resulted by any practice ...in short if you in enlighternment , you will never know you in enlighternment because you perhaps  in a condition of no more desire / emotions .....

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154637
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.02.2013
11:49AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Kill the Buddha and move on...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154638
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.02.2013
11:56AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I have heart. What else do you need?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154639
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Oct.02.2013
07:08PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Quote: "I have heart. What else do you need?"

Just for discussion and learning .....perhaps the emotion to own the " heart" is something I learning to realize and to free off .......Perhaps is not what we need in Buddhism , is what we realize the "emotion to need"........and is a process freedom from any need .

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154641
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from *CSEe*
Oct.02.2013
07:10PM EDT 
Email *CSEe*
vertical line

Quote: "Kill the Buddha and move on..."

Perhaps the Buddha is nothingness , is theoriginal condition of all existence regardless living or non-living ....so if it is nothingness how could it be killed ? and how to "move on away from it"......perhaps all existence is travelling towards it not by choice but is a natural process ..............

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154642
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Woodsman
Oct.03.2013
02:04PM EDT 
Email Woodsman
vertical line silence reads without a need to address the mess of sufferings bless

wait a minute

silence needs with one who reads "address the mess of sufferings beads  "... seeds?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154655
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA TRIPOT OIL BURNER
by Unknown
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s