history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Friday Sep 19 2014 03:51PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Things have never declared themselves empty, nor have they declared
themselves form; and they have not declared themselves right, wrong,
defiled or pure. Nor is there a mind that binds and fetters people.
It is just because... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: FOLLOWING WHITE
vertical line Posted on Sep.26.2013 @ 03:48PM EDT by football

Following white method.

It's name is on its own following white.You're following the thoughts.When a good thought come to your mind you live somewhat an enlightened or whiteness in your mind.By this appearance you understand it is a good thought.

What is a good thought? Good thought is the way.Good thought is today,tomorrow and after.You simply follow it so you know when to get in action,when to speak when to do when to stop when to stay when to go..etc.Shortly in everything you do.Again it is the way.

Here black is bad.it means bad news.Of course every color and shape around you have a meaning but I won't focus on this.You can simply understand that by your own rules as you progress.

Now Just focus on the white.White is the way.By following white you automatically connect with the way.And it is the meditative state that you are looking for.Without needing to sit I can stay with a mediative state on day long.

I highly advice this to everyone.Please practice.I'm sure you will find benefits on this.

I don't know Why masters don't tell about this.Everyone can benefit with this method.But I also know that this isn't for everyone.

Anyway I love you all.Today or later you will practice this.You can be more careful by today.

thanks.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email football
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.26.2013
05:21PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line A 'one-act vow' is constancy in the first, outer, inner and last. Same as following white through and through.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154603
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.26.2013
05:44PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line My calendar say's 'breathe' this month.

Breathing in, I am alive.
Breathing out, life is good.

Breathing in, I have enough.
Breathing out, reality is enough.

Breathing in, looking deeply.
Breathing out, looking with the eyes of compassion.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 154605
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this WORLD RELIGIONS - BUDDHISM
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s