history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Thursday Apr 17 2014 04:18AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Posted on Aug.20.2009 @ 11:07PM EDT by chontri

Bhikkhus, what is ignorance?
Not knowing suffering,
Not knowing the origin of suffering,
Not knowing the cessation of suffering,
Not knowing the path leading to... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: TRULY
vertical line Posted on Dec.24.2013 @ 10:22AM EDT by justin
you are only truly alive when the mind and the body are one,
Buddha

when you practice mindfullness the mind is with the body, the illusion of separation is not there.

separation from body, from others, from the world , from the universe.

all these ideas are an illusion,

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email justin
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from sit_teh
Dec.24.2013
03:47PM EDT 
Email sit_teh
vertical line Each one of us are born into a stream. We must get in touch with the waters of life, know ourselves as a continuation of the world, serve our families and make new friends. We should intuitively know oneness but we should not lose our purpose in oneness. To see wisdom in the actual moment is to live an inspired life, outside the need for an explanation.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 155421
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from football
Dec.26.2013
04:26PM EDT 
Email football
vertical line Things May different than we understand? If so how?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 155450
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Riverstone
Dec.26.2013
05:53PM EDT 
vertical line When there is no understanding to stand on then there is a cleanly reflected image of what truly is. Most of us cling to a specific frame of reference, an agenda, a ground of being, a way in which to see things. Without these we finally encounter reality, as it is. Yet even still, karma brings us back to a reference point. The insight we gain from direct experience becomes tainted by preferences once again, so that it is only possible to gain such insight and then drop it siultaneously...in order to fully practice. So i have become comfortable with the fact that at times my preferences or attachments which I am not aware of, will arise, and in that moment is the benefit of becoming aware of them, if i am present when those buttons are pushed. It is a work in progress. There is no completion
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 155452
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this THE BUDDHA - LOVE
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s