history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Tuesday Sep 02 2014 12:18AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Twenty monks and one nun, who was named Eshun, were practicing meditation with a certain Zen master. Eshun was very pretty even though her head was shaved and her dress plain. Several monks secretly fell in love with her. One of them wrote... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: ORGASM
vertical line Posted on Mar.23.2014 @ 02:11AM EDT by leoj99
Wondering why no one has been talking about Orgasm. I still have to find a book about orgasm. No one in Zen Forums are talking also about Orgasm....LOL

I think the word ... Orgasm ... alone .. just one word...Orgasm .. is understood by most people... that word alone can stand alone... no need for more words to explain it because almost everyone have experience that such exquisite experience in this world .. orgasm..
Zen actually is like or is Orgasm.. It is a very intimate experience that nothing is compared to it.. It is so complicated to explain because it cannot be contained in words. No one has written it in words yet almost everyone knows it. It is an experience that when you are experiencing it is always a new experience.. it is never the same as your last or previous experieces...LOL.

Orgasm alone is understood.. no need for more words to explain it..LOL

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Mar.23.2014
02:13AM EDT 
vertical line I think even the animal world and the plant world and the amoeba world know what orgasm is...LOL
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156038
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Mar.23.2014
04:57AM EDT 
vertical line Why do people likes and loves to talk endlessly about something out of their experience like... emptiness...oneness... nothingness..Zen.., etc... and evidently it is out of their experience.. so they used so many words speculating of those things.. yet.. orgasm which they have at least several experiences .. they don't talk about it.. because they feel it is so complex.. that it cannot be put in words..LOL.. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156039
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Mar.23.2014
04:59AM EDT 
vertical line It is so complex yet one word is enough...Orgasm...LOL
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156040
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Mar.23.2014
05:00AM EDT 
vertical line If you put one or two more words  you are spoiling the thing...LOL
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156041
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Mar.23.2014
05:01AM EDT 
vertical line Now I am the only one thinking.. where are the thinkers now...LOL
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156042
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Mar.23.2014
05:02AM EDT 
vertical line Zen is Orgasm... what you think is not the thing...LOL
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156043
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Mar.23.2014
01:50PM EDT 
vertical line If you are thinking of ...orgasm... isn't it kinda stupid...LOL
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156044
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Mar.23.2014
02:00PM EDT 
vertical line Orgasm makes the world or the universe tiks... tik, tok, tik, tok...LOL
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156045
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Mar.23.2014
02:03PM EDT 
vertical line I think religious and spiritual teachers has outlawed it... it is a mortal sin to talk about it...LOL.. yet they want to experience it.. LOL
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156046
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Mar.23.2014
04:29PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I see what you are implying...........................stop thinking. Am I correct?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156047
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Mar.23.2014
04:31PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Oh yeah.... I forgot. "LOL" Because it is only right once you make a thought, laugh at it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156048
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Mar.23.2014
07:12PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Who, what where, when why?????
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156050
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from justin
Mar.24.2014
11:55AM EDT 
Email justin
vertical line I do not understand why religious teachers want orgasms, i think you show to much of yourself.

If you want orgasms go have some.

This is unwholesome,

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156052
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from justin
Mar.24.2014
09:35PM EDT 
Email justin
vertical line the purpose of sex being pleasurable is so we will continue the species. If it was not fun no-one would do it, extinction results.

The process involves nerves etc.
Plants do not have nerves, neither do amoeba, therefore they can not feel anything remotely like an orgasm.

Most of the time with plants the pollen (sperm) is deposited in such a way that there is no plant plant interaction but this process is facilitated by a vector, bee etc.

soomething like 95 % of all plants are hermaphrodite, so they are capable of fertilizing themselves (would this be self orgasm no) to varying levels of contribution of female parts to male parts.
Female parts are ecologically very expensive to create, male one are not, but male flowers are still capable of attracting the vector, so depending on resource availability the plant will determine the ratio of male to female. All way more interesting then the organism mentioned.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156055
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from leoj99
Mar.25.2014
02:51AM EDT 
vertical line Yeah.. wondering why the process of creation is outlawed by religious and spiritual teachers...LOL
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156059
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN CIRCLE
by Torei Enji
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s