history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Friday Oct 31 2014 03:23PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Let me tell you about the middle path.

Dressing in rough and dirty garments, letting your hair grow matted,
abstaining from eating any meat or fish, does not clean the one who is deluded.
Mortifying the flesh through excessive... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: IT WILL COME
vertical line Posted on Jun.09.2014 @ 02:47PM EDT by so_teh
Detach from the outcome, be of service.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email so_teh
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.09.2014
05:27PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line

This. It's how love seals your fate. For years. So, the way I look at it is hate transcends love, therefore I am beyond love. You can call it a hater. But there is no name for what is beyond. The fact that love is a winning entity is the reason I am a hater. But it's not actually hate. It's just beyond, and I am that which is beyond winning and losing. Few know this. And the fighter/lover dualism starts. I will not tolerate it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156736
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.09.2014
07:32PM EDT 
vertical line Hello, I must be going ...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156737
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.09.2014
10:45PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line That would be harmless consciousness Phil. No need to run off, friend.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156739
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.10.2014
08:32PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line The search of love is really breaking my heart because I come up empty and always have all my life. Where my family and friends have all found someone. And I'm starving of heart in this field. I have no hope in my eyes anymore. It's just the saddest thing for me. I feel ignored, left alone in emptiness. I hate being grateful for my blessings anymore because they are just dry material. There isn't anything I can do. I'm altogether in pain of being alone. I don't know what to do because I've done a lot. My oldest brother has been living at home with me and he has a girlfriend of eight years. I can't find love on my own. And to call them lovers is wrong if they don't have any concern about my love life. My dad is no help and is selfish in that respect and thinks only of his love life. I give so much for my youngest brother so he can succeed in his love life, and has had few nice girlfriends. But it feels like he doesn't appreciate how I give him space. And the brother just over me is a musician and has never gave two shots about my love life. Nobody has ever took an interest in my love life in my family. They see I am alone and must think it's funny but it's not at all. I'm sick of it. And my mother is no help either. Plus I'm lost without a friends circle. No one really cares. It's so unbelievably sad being alone for the twenty five year. I'm seriously a fuking joke.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156743
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.10.2014
08:50PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Just think, I have 3 brothers and a dad they are never truly interested but in their selves. No friends who are interested in me at all. I rarely get a phone call. I'm so pathetic, I had to take up the mind game of Zen just to feel superficially fulfilled. That everything is mind and there is nothing outside to be had. How pathetic. Makes me sick. A friend told me that you, Jordan are really a normal human being, and he said that is so rare these days. Sad but true. It's heart breaking.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156744
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.10.2014
09:11PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I don't usually break out crying. But just need to this time. Excuse me.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156745
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.10.2014
10:04PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line sex
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156746
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.10.2014
10:13PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Celibate since 1989
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156747
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.10.2014
11:16PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line since 2005, really.

That irritates you doesn't it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156748
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.10.2014
11:18PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Hahahahahahaha, enjoy your tea!!!!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156749
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ---T e
Jun.11.2014
04:11AM EDT 
Email ---T e
vertical line ¿
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156750
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.11.2014
04:21AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line

All it is, all it comes down too, all I am saying, is open your eyes.

GTFOomw.

With compassion. -so_teh

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156751
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.11.2014
04:36AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line mountains are once again mountains and rivers again rivers...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156752
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ---T e
Jun.11.2014
04:39AM EDT 
Email ---T e
vertical line

I've solved the problem : 2 - 2
                                        1 - 1

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156753
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ---T e
Jun.11.2014
04:41AM EDT 
Email ---T e
vertical line

2 - 2
1 - 1

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156754
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ---T e
Jun.11.2014
04:49AM EDT 
Email ---T e
vertical line eagle
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156755
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.11.2014
08:59AM EDT 
vertical line I know a guy. Looking in from the outside, he seems to be quite self-contained, it looks like he has it all sorted nice and tidy, tidy and nice. As I got to know him I found a snag however, literally, a rent in his fabric, the result of a seeming war in heaven that he would rather not dwell on - not always possible though, particularly when it results in his being subjected to constant harassment, intimidation, verbal abuse and threats by a number of people who believe he is the architect of their miserable woes. If truth be told he has done nothing to warrant their execrable treatment of him, he hasn't even taken part in a conversation with them. Collectively, they have become like a virus which feeds on lies and hatred. And when he leaves the house sometimes he can feel anxious, like he's about to run a stinking gauntlet and the heartbeat quickens with a clammy adrenaline rush. And against his better judgment other agencies have become involved but they've been about as effective as a toothless dog on a bone - all slaver and halitosis - you're just so pleased when they go woof. Platitiudes and plans are offered up but nothing really changes. It's clear he's on a collision course with something, something being propelled by an irresistible force beyond his control. And 'control' is quite possibly not even the right word. So come on, whoever you are, whatever size you are - bring it on.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156756
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.21.2014
08:11AM EDT 
vertical line Sleep The Clock Around
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156805
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.22.2014
12:09AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line :)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156812
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Jun.28.2014
04:14PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Quote: "

This. It's how love seals your fate. For years. So, the way I look at it is hate transcends love, therefore I am beyond love. You can call it a hater. But there is no name for what is beyond. The fact that love is a winning entity is the reason I am a hater. But it's not actually hate. It's just beyond, and I am that which is beyond winning and losing. Few know this. And the fighter/lover dualism starts. I will not tolerate it.

"

Too much Karma!!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156836
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Jul.02.2014
10:10AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Quote: "The search of love is really breaking my heart because I come up empty and always have all my life. Where my family and friends have all found someone. And I'm starving of heart in this field. I have no hope in my eyes anymore. It's just the saddest thing for me. I feel ignored, left alone in emptiness. I hate being grateful for my blessings anymore because they are just dry material. There isn't anything I can do. I'm altogether in pain of being alone. I don't know what to do because I've done a lot. My oldest brother has been living at home with me and he has a girlfriend of eight years. I can't find love on my own. And to call them lovers is wrong if they don't have any concern about my love life. My dad is no help and is selfish in that respect and thinks only of his love life. I give so much for my youngest brother so he can succeed in his love life, and has had few nice girlfriends. But it feels like he doesn't appreciate how I give him space. And the brother just over me is a musician and has never gave two shots about my love life. Nobody has ever took an interest in my love life in my family. They see I am alone and must think it's funny but it's not at all. I'm sick of it. And my mother is no help either. Plus I'm lost without a friends circle. No one really cares. It's so unbelievably sad being alone for the twenty five year. I'm seriously a fuking joke. "

Take responsibility of your own life.
If you don't care about it then who will??

Now, if you want love and companionship then you must make yourself open to it.
The meaning of that is to go out and meet girls. Talk to them.
Go up and say hello, my name is West because I'm wild ... hahaha
Not breaking the routine that holds you in this loneliness is the cause of your solitude.
You have the internet for all the information on talking to girl or picking girl up.
Everything is there if you make the efforts.
But, sitting there whining about how bad you got and how no one cares ... not going to change anything.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156869
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Jul.02.2014
10:16AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Quote: "Just think, I have 3 brothers and a dad they are never truly interested but in their selves. No friends who are interested in me at all. I rarely get a phone call. I'm so pathetic, I had to take up the mind game of Zen just to feel superficially fulfilled. That everything is mind and there is nothing outside to be had. How pathetic. Makes me sick. A friend told me that you, Jordan are really a normal human being, and he said that is so rare these days. Sad but true. It's heart breaking. "

Sad is not doing anything but whining.
I know that I maybe thrown out of here for this but ...
Go to the internet and search for pick up artist.
There are classes. Go to a few classes. Yes, it cost money.
But, is anything changing for the better now??
Go, learn and do what is asked of you.
You will see yourself change and how other change in response to that.

Love isn't always thinking about yourself first.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156871
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jul.02.2014
10:26AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Thanks advisitor. I just needed a little slap in the face. No I mean it that was nice. Thanks.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156872
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Jul.02.2014
12:28PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line I don't want to be harsh.
But, youth doesn't last forever.
As young or old as you are now, there is no extra time.
You have to make the best of now.
Please do yourself good. Go out there and find love.
Keep at it til you meet someone who is willing to give it a chance.

Best wishes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156873
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.03.2014
05:53AM EDT 
vertical line Unskilful action causes suffering.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 156887
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this TRANQUILITY, HARMONY, SERENITY, PEACE
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s