history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
return to normal view      
            The following content is copyright to zenguide.com for personal and educational uses.  
  DISCUSSION FORUM
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME. THANK YOU IF YOU DO ^^
vertical line Posted on Oct.02.2019 @ 10:23AM EDT by OnueAA
I'm just terrified and I don't know what to do, I beg your help, maybe the question is a bit out of place,

I think they are just beliefs, but someone could explain to me what context the "mara" demons.

who supposedly tempted the Buddha? They are real as beings, entities with their own conscience, external forces that can control your life.

or just illusory things like the ego. Inonfensive that cannot harm. Not even believing in it.

Basically I don't know if I made a mistake in underestimating such things. I left Christianity, many people told me that if you left basically you were

a sinner and prey of the devil, very convincing on the part of the church. I felt that it was not so so that even supposedly and deliberately

I sold my soul and life to the devil, and nothing happened, I felt calm and relaxed. But now I really afraid. I f was the case how I can take it back my soul and life.

Maybe do not exist a "soul" or something even. And I just need realx.

Btw good and bad people go to the same place afther dies. for me have more sence

that. But what do you think?. Very kind for read this. Have a great afthernoon. and thank you so much for your replies!

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email OnueAA
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.02.2019
12:25PM EDT 
vertical line
Watch your desires.

The devil is the prime mover in helping Christians organise Christianity.

How did you come to sell your soul?  And what did you get in return?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166054
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.02.2019
02:41PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "
Watch your desires.

The devil is the prime mover in helping Christians organise Christianity.

How did you come to sell your soul?  And what did you get in return?
"

Thank you for reply ... about to (selling my soul.)

Is it that possible? I guess just I play with the idea maybe bcoz I repress my "negativity"

and I not find other way to express it, the hate againts "Christian Good" .  I just did, like

focus on negative energy or hate. I try to have contact something similar like external to

me like "Belzebu" "Devil" etc. and laugh at the ridiculousness of this. I thought nothing

will happen but I feel unconfortable. So i not really sure I was my mind playing aorund

or I make a real mistake.  I gues the original idea it is prove just " Devil " do not exist.

a metaphor just part of me. but I scare. When you mention that

"The devil is the prime mover in helping Christians organise Christianity."

It is just a idea right? I mean no a real "being"  I guess just I wanna prove that all come

from one thing "Tao" "Love" etc. not like two GOD and DEVIL. I mean just

something external liike the energy that bring to the life flowers. Thank you so much for

write me back. BTW what I get in return. I gues I can express what I can not

but I not wanna nothing. I just want all be ok.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166056
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.02.2019
04:20PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line If you're really fearful as you say, you may just have to let your fear pass...

Allow your fear to pass in it's own time... then everything will be okay.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166058
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.02.2019
04:31PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line If your bones are shaking in fear, slow down.

Fear will rattle you. And you'll be shaky.

But for some reason, I don't think fear is your problem.

You know you're being ignorant and feeding your ego.

Just stop it.

Stop thinking down this channel.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166059
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.02.2019
05:05PM EDT 
vertical line The old story  eh?  Is it ntological or is it all in your head?  And is the idea of your head actually in your head?  hmmm
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166061
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.02.2019
05:05PM EDT 
vertical line *ontological
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166062
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.02.2019
05:09PM EDT 
vertical line A Dark Song
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166063
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.02.2019
07:02PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "The old story  eh?  Is it ntological or is it all in your head?  And is the idea of your head actually in your head?  hmmm "

Can you cheat a little and give me the answers, please? Haha! I honestly don't know if it's

a phenomenon in my head or not. And as you say, well:  

"And is the idea of your head actually in your head?"

Blow my mind. So, all is ok?  Is it not part of me? what you try to let me think?

(puppy dog eyes)  Thank you, kinda funny. but...ahhh but the true it is I am still divided.

but part of me siad. I guess, yes. with a little more of confident. just nothing.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166064
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.02.2019
07:04PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "A Dark Song "

It is cool but go back to the church will be my last option TvT. pretty cool video. thank you.

I must said just part of me feel like I wanna said sorry. and forget.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166065
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.02.2019
07:14PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "If your bones are shaking in fear, slow down.

Fear will rattle you. And you'll be shaky.

But for some reason, I don't think fear is your problem.

You know you're being ignorant and feeding your ego.

Just stop it.

Stop thinking down this channel."

Very kind for take your time to reply. I think that yes. I just I retain my ego and the

problem. btw at the same time. it is not more easy accept it. not sure. but with the rest.

I quite happy. I will practice that. thank you so much. Actually. I try to focus this

afthernoon on ohter task and I feel a little better. In the end if If still having the feeling "I

have committed something terrible" I guest I can go church last time. Sorry for any

inconveniece.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166066
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.02.2019
11:22PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Church is unneeded. What is is life. God is the grass trying to grow in sidewalk cracks. Jesus is the epitome of this life. Being life. About life. For life.

A devil can't take your soul for the spirit is made flesh. But it can trick you if you allow it.

Your body is naturally aware of reality which is god. Focusing on reality with nervous energy is the devil in the works. The wrong state of being.

Let your attention fully relax and your body and be aware. Our true state of being.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166068
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.02.2019
11:28PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Onue don't return here. They serve the wrong agenda here. Intelligence is not wisdom. Spouting to you zen riddles and copy and paste pretend wisdom is not what you need.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166069
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah bloody right. you can't run a civilization on churches but they are far better than the widgets, they can't tell because they've never gone. that's how they learn everything, they don't check with their senses and they assume absolutely everything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166070
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:14AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line those 2 are the only ones who serve any wrong agenda. they are planning to leave the USA after abusing their pets and stealing money+resources. I don't know if they are still evil but they are certainly not patriots.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166071
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

those 2 do not really relax they cannot contain their rage in front of most people. they've threatened pretty much everyone not just me.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166072
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go to church or leave the country that's what I'd advise, too many idiot psychos like widget, if they are not evil they screw everything up.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166073
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:20AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are draft dodgers funded by your taxes btw. imo this country needs a civil war, too many idiots wasting stuff
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166074
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they can relax because they have all the damned resources, then they are going to flee the country. after torturing their animals and attacking truckers. they don't have an ounce of zen, I am more zen and I am a soldier
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166075
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I've visited most churches in San Jose, both Buddhist and Christian. I'm not sure if they're as active now but they were fine when I went, I don't see what the widgets are always ranting about, they've never actually gone. Every last person in them was neat and orderly, they had healthy pets at home, they were strict with their budget, most of them had elderly and careers etc.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166076
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line widget= 2 people, both older than myself. they've suffocated cats and chihuahuas, attacked old ladies, snitched on their roommate truckers for getting into soft drugs, etc. I don't think they have a real job or new animals, they are pretty much parasites on your taxes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166077
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

you're ridiculous Frank, have you talked to your grandfather lately. he wants me to duel u 2 punks

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166078
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

I am not zenguide moron. I have no affiliation with any poster here I am Tellez only. you got a problem with me then talk to Arturo, Maria, and Vanessa. they want you two gone.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166079
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

I can't believe they haven't told you two. the house is going to the Sanchez. they want to dump you 2 on my property, that is their humor. they want to knife you but they want me to do it

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166080
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

it is not exaggeration. I can easily take them to court for all of it but what will I get, I don't need anything, the damage is already done.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166081
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

nobody wants their blood money. the less bloodsuckers on my property the more healthy the dogs. my 2 new dogs are the healthiest. my older one made it to 20 even tho I was on the streets and I had people extorting me. their kind ain't welcome here, they aren't Mexican and they aren't USA citizens, ask Maria Tellez and ask Trump.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166082
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you can in fact have your citizenship revoked if you are both a felon and if you were planning to leave the country anyways. you 2 and your sort are the disease dragging down America - wasteful, destructive, and moronic.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166083
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no there are plenty of animal abusers running around but you two are everything at once see, you are animal abuser, welfare queens, and you do not like anyone here anyways, you want to go to Tokyo, you said so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166084
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well I think there are a lot of people like widget. you kick them out of the USA and there is 0 problem, they are literally the only reason why the economy is bad. plenty of places they can go if they learn a language
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166085
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line lmfao i'm not taking u 2 slackers. get a job and stop living off my taxes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166086
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your whole sports team is a slacker on my tax courtesy of Hillary. we just need them off our damned tax, i'd be surprised if there is even one of them that is worth anything, if so they are young and planning on leaving anyways. the rest of them are welfare queen and draft dodgers.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166087
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

ok we pay for them then what do they do. they have only wasted resources and stolen animals. there is not one soldier in that group. my family has done more with 0 money and they are fresh off the boat, they lost relatives under your bombs

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166088
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are on my tax then you are on everyone's tax moron, since I am more working class than all of you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166089
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line we have farmers, construction workers and surgeons dumb cunts. I probably know more engineering than your manager and I run a damned animal shelter and senior center he is a retard. they need to get off everyone's taxes b4 the USA knifes them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166090
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how am I supposed to vote for Bernie. he does not address those 2 lunatics, there are enough people out there who are like them for it to be a concern, like it is not a political threat but there are enough death cults out there. but he does not talk about any of it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166091
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line like can you imagine if the republicans never monitored the KKK, it's the exact same thing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166092
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
03:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no their ideology is different, so they profess to worship things-as-it-is or nature or reality or God etc. but they have the exact same effect, they just have a different style. They are self-professed Christian and Buddhists.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166093
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
03:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line their funding is pretty much thanks to Hillary but that's a long topic. but suppose they are not a danger to anyone, you cannot make anything out of them. if it's up to me i'd ship them to some heaven, anywhere where they cannot cause trouble it's pretty much all they do. dogs are regrettably better, i wanted to be done after my third dog but i'll probably have them my whole life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166094
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
03:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is nobody less relaxed than the 2 widgets. they tell everyone else to relax when they have work, they have never done a real job in their lives
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166095
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
03:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no they are on our property that is the issue. Their younger cousins want them to duel me, else they are just going to get the police called on them. I think the duel is better but they are very unrelaxed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166096
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
03:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line They've never loved anyone so they don't understand. I have a good chance of missing, the Tellez won't miss.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166097
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
03:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well I can't give them what they want. if I sleep with them they will hate everything. if they have money they will hate everything. that's just what they are like. they are best off locked up in Trump tower but they are stubborn. maybe it's not even a corruption thing, they just can't take care of themselves when we forcefeed them let alone others
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166098
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
03:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i have 1 person who cannot stand up, another person who is starting to get to that point. also a third dog. they are all easier than the two widgets. their cousin who gets seizures and cannot dress himself from severe mental disease is less destructive. those 2 just do not understand how to live in any sort of civilization. or in nature obviously. Trump tower is the best place for them but I am working class
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166099
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.03.2019
05:03AM EDT 
vertical line Church is wanted by some and is an issue for them.  And I suspect that even those for whom church is neither wanted nor needed would neither want nor need Bobwidget by now.  If you can be arsed, ask him where he got his ideas about Christ from - Jesus the epitome of life?   The answer should give you a few laughs.  There's no point in engaging with his agenda. And by the way, there's an archontic look you can easily recognise from someone, like a Bobwidget, even on an internet forum that says, if you know how to interpret it, "I'm one of them, I am parasitically infected, I have lost my cookies, I will ruin everything."  So, say no and stay the hell away.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166107
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.03.2019
12:28PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Imagined Phil with your attention as usual. I wanted to test a theory and not post for a few days to see if ndanmai stopped posting.

He did.

So his only job is to spam anything I write. It was not even a few hours after I posted he spammed it.

This does not suggest but points at it directly.

This does suggest a friend of the curropted ones on here or them posting under a different name.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166110
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am sitting here with my grandparents and 2 dogs. my job is to take care of them. my other job is to do whatever Maria and Arturo ask me to, which is to kick you two out. you don't even know that I am in contact with them it is absurd.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166111
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

you got an issue with it then ask them, I just care what the Tellez think. evidently they do not mind me shooting Frank which kind of surprised me

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166112
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not actually like dog and diaper duty, I'd rather be engineering. I do not think division of labor is necessary, only less slackers like bobwidget
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166113
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

generally whenever I kick people out everything works better. I am basically hired to do it by farmers and engineers, I do not really have many opinions myself other than that they are awfully boring for expensive sinners

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166114
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

if I were God I'd send them to school in China or something but I am just sheriff

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166115
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well I was going to go in with an unloaded gun but the Tellez want it loaded see. ask them why I just know what they want not why.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166116
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you 2 could simply go hang out with OJ Simpson, u are basically the same just less damage. he has plenty of money so u don't have to worry.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166117
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah exactly the same except u killed our animals, to us they were family tho
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166118
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so Maria actually cut herself on furniture, that is how depressed she is, same with me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166119
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she bashed everything with her arms until they were bloody. I do not want them either they are scumbags, they are dumb for scumbags too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166120
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

They are OJ Simpson, not Hitler. It's the same expense and destruction except one does not fight.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166121
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line at least Hitler took cyanide. they are never going to be worth more than a Hitler worth but they are never going to take cyanide either.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166122
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so, OJ Simpson. 3 dogs and a garden does not fix the economy but at least it is not disease. the irony here is that I'm the only one who does not pass military physicals, I am also in the middle of nowhere. there is just no purpose to them no matter my position, if I do not kick them out their family wants them kicked out, if not their family then mine, if not mine then strangers who actually understand what is made in San Jose.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166123
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line those 2 probably think it is software they are ridiculous. or computer parts.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166124
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

my side of town has retail and some small shops mainly, I guess I could try the latter but I think it is not worth it, so I grow more food and I adopt more dogs instead. they do not really have a grasp of reality that is the problem, they do not know their surroundings or how to feed an animal.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166125
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they are perplexed by my investments but nobody else is. they assume everyone is retarded like them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166126
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not just their violence, that is literally what they are - overpaid sports team, courtesy of Hillary's subsidies
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166127
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are not uncommon that is the thing. plenty of OJ Simpsons and dog torturer out there, in America sadly, you would think it could not happen here but those 2 are sons of Vietnam veteran not sons of bitch. so USA needs a civil war imo.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166128
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there are no infrastructure issue, u just need morons out of the way. like I probably have enough people to run the whole san jose economy, or I could do it myself if I do not have dog duty. ghost town is better than widget.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166129
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am only 1 of the best music tutor on Earth in my free time, like I can get an interview w/ Jeremy Soule, took no time at all they just sleep too much. it is not my real work as they claim, they do not understand it themselves so they think it must have taken forever. wrong.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166130
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line 3 dogs, 2 infirm people, a garden, also took programming in high school, I think that is not bad. I actually want to be an industrialist but the more useless corporation u have the harder it is.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166131
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.03.2019
04:58PM EDT 
vertical line Jesus Christ, you see?  It's like your damn body rejected your damn head like it was a grafted on transplant.  All I said was leave the church to the churchgoers and leave me the hell out of it.  But no, just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.  
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166132
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.03.2019
06:36PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "Jesus Christ, you see?  It's like your damn body rejected your damn head like it was a grafted on transplant.  All I said was leave the church to the churchgoers and leave me the hell out of it.  But no, just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.   "

I feel the same way, I apologize if I overwhelm you with my beliefs, which I would like to leave. on the other hand thank you so much!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166135
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.03.2019
06:39PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "Onue don't return here. They serve the wrong agenda here. Intelligence is not wisdom. Spouting to you zen riddles and copy and paste pretend wisdom is not what you need."

If only I want to know if he mentions the devil as a metaphor. so I won't bother you anymore. But I appreciate the help.

Yes I not have idea.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166136
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.03.2019
06:42PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: " yeah bloody right. you can't run a civilization on churches but they are far better than the widgets, they can't tell because they've never gone. that's how they learn everything, they don't check with their senses and they assume absolutely everything"

Haha I really confused. Thanks I guess.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166137
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.03.2019
06:48PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "Church is wanted by some and is an issue for them.  And I suspect that even those for whom church is neither wanted nor needed would neither want nor need Bobwidget by now.  If you can be arsed, ask him where he got his ideas about Christ from - Jesus the epitome of life?   The answer should give you a few laughs.  There's no point in engaging with his agenda. And by the way, there's an archontic look you can easily recognise from someone, like a Bobwidget, even on an internet forum that says, if you know how to interpret it, "I'm one of them, I am parasitically infected, I have lost my cookies, I will ruin everything."  So, say no and stay the hell away. "

So Bob just prank me. Thank you I will take more care. To be honest can not interpret it.
My english it is not really strong also I feel really far from real world bcoz many wrong believes. Thank you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166138
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.04.2019
05:09AM EDT 
vertical line OnueAA, you might find something useful here: Headless  As you will see, the website caters for a number of languages in addition to English.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166139
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.04.2019
05:20AM EDT 
vertical line Going to Shell Beach
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166140
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
12:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Christie, Frank, I just told Sandra to get off my damned case. you two are no longer my responsibility, you are hers.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166142
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
12:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I never asked for money. she said you told them that I was asking for money, that is why you are in San Jose, I do not want your blood money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166143
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
12:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Jason doesn't know where I am but you can tell him the same thing if you ever repay him for picking up food for your cat
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166144
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
12:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well they also say you told them that I did not show up for the duel but they did not believe it. everyone is going to have to figure out what to do with you 2, sorry. they are welcome to my savings but it just sounded like they wanted to get rid of you both, they do not need the money either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166145
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
12:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line clearly you two do not think you want a duel, you really do want a duel but you are incapable of it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166146
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
12:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not mean duel or OJ Simpson metaphorically, that is literally what you 2 are, just lesser version, you attacked our animals instead of our wives
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166147
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
12:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line OJ Simpson because that is what he does, he attacks innocents out of jealousy and he "duels" only if they do not fight back. they also say you do not do a single thing around the house, that is why I know, I just ask them, it is not inferred from your posts. they allowed it because they thought you were saving money for me, you are not.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166148
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
01:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right Frank keeps saying he is my sibling, it is not creepy but it is delusional. I do not want to be associated with him, like I am ashamed that I even know him. I consider him ex family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166149
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
01:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if u 2 find a respectable position or adopt a pet then I won't press charges if you are in my vicinity, that is about all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166150
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
01:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well i dunno about the devil but u 2 sold lives and resources for nothing, I think if u sell something to the devil u are supposed to get something useful at least
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166151
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.04.2019
02:22PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "OnueAA, you might find something useful here: Headless  As you will see, the website caters for a number of languages in addition to English.
"

Beautiful thank you so much. Even describe it is just one reality not 2 as Christianity. I will check it for sure!

Sorry for all incovenience. aprecciate your help so much!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166154
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.04.2019
02:36PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "Going to Shell Beach "

Inspiring I will check the movie. for some reason I feel kinda like Jhon. I not sure how to

describe  this feeling but that a stranger like you take your time to help other stranger.

Make feel something nice. If I going to the beach more frecuently I will remeber you a little.

thank you. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166155
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.02.2020
12:42PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Is there anyone understand the zen language?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167459
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.04.2020
04:02AM EDT 
vertical line Translate this
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167460
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.04.2020
11:56AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Quote: "Is there anyone understand the zen language?"

Zen and the art of living
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167462
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Mar.09.2020
06:17AM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Wow, leave for a while ... and I come back to this?
Was hoping for more members who actually have Zen in their hearts
And have worked towards the goal of enlightenment.
Silly me. What was here is still here.

I remember before when there were good members here who actually helped.
It was more of a community. Now, it seems there are people who only have their interest.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167512
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.09.2020
06:26AM EDT 
vertical line It helps not to take the digital djinn's machinations personally. He's just a vengeful old fart with an internet connection. It's a pity, but there it is.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167513
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.09.2020
06:50AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Quote: "I remember before when there were good members here who actually helped.
It was more of a community. Now, it seems there are people who only have their interest.
"

Yeah, today you only help yourself.It turns out to be a self service.

There are people who only share their dreams.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167515
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Mar.09.2020
08:39PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "I remember before when there were good members here who actually helped.
"

Yeah, today you only help yourself.It turns out to be a self service.

There are people who only share their dreams.
"

What happened to you Envers ... the unjust??
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167522
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.10.2020
02:53AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The physical body is automatically aware of reality.

Learn this realization that is not dependent on belief.

It is the universal realization of all humanity.

All.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167523
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.10.2020
03:50AM EDT 
vertical line Look at that part of/from the universal body-mind split ignorance.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167525
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from coedabgf
Jul.25.2020
05:07AM EDT 
Email coedabgf
vertical line Zen is not emptiness (heart/mind,) deed by flesh, empty talk, boasting, talk a lot/chatter box, or wild thoughts. Gate gate paragate parasamgate body svaha. From carnal to Zen. From Zen to Christ. From Christ to eternity. Psalm 24: 3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place? 4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. 5 He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. 6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah. 7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. 8 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. 9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. 10 Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah. ANICCA DUKKHA ANATTA. Sabbe sankhara anicca`ti. Sabbe sankhara dukkha`ti. Sabbe dhamma anatta`ti. PSALM 103: 15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth. 16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more. 17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; 18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them. 1 PETER 1: 23 since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God; 24 for “All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls, 25 but the word of the Lord remains forever.” And this word is the good news that was preached to you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169766
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.30.2020
03:11AM EDT 
vertical line You get burned, I get high.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170139
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.30.2020
12:15PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Zen is not emptiness (heart/mind,) deed by flesh, empty talk, boasting, talk a lot/chatter box, or wild thoughts.

Gate gate paragate parasamgate body svaha.

From carnal to Zen.
From Zen to Christ.
From Christ to eternity.

Psalm 24:
3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?

4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

5 He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

8 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.

9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

10 Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

ANICCA DUKKHA ANATTA.
Sabbe sankhara anicca`ti.
Sabbe sankhara dukkha`ti.
Sabbe dhamma anatta`ti.

PSALM 103:
15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.

16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.

17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.

1 PETER 1:
23 since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God; 24 for

“All flesh is like grass
and all its glory like the flower of grass.
The grass withers,
and the flower falls,
25 but the word of the Lord remains forever.”
And this word is the good news that was preached to you.

"

god does create nor partake in war. not the true god. the noosphere yes.

i remember every lifetime every life and this is the true understanding of eternity.

not all is correct in religion. most is not. most is not correct in zen as well. its easy to spot. that which has a focused intent is of the attention. that which is awareness is of god.

in the bible it states none cannot see me for i am the moon at night and the clouds and sun shining. but its neglected. a small passage in the bible nobody considers. hence god is reality.

and adam was a physical man. the second adam a life giving spirit. the first is true and the second is the result of the noosphere.

i to could heal. from a bad back to down syndrome. but it is in conjunction with the noosphere. not good.

in religion their seems to be two distinct gods. the god of moses and the god of jesus. jesus knew the true god where moses followed the noosphere.

the flesh is energy made real. spirit made flesh.

their is no seperation between my eye and arm. jesus saying neglected.

let your physical being that is aware of reality totally relax inward focused energy.

for god did not put the spirit of fear into you. meaning insecurity and doubt. but the crap noosphere did.

covid is them removing desirables off world. those that serve the noosphere technology and its doctrine of attention.

my race will remain here for those that serve the doctrine of awareness and our creator god/reality.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170141
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.30.2020
12:39PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line yep grass unto new grass. everlasting.

i was almost pronounced dead by a nurse in icu. i woke up when i heard her say time of death. even in this life i have arisen again.

the very writings of akhenetan are the pre christian teachings that match the teachings of jesus. because that pharoah that died became jesus,

this is not idle speculation. but research.

in it for their own good is only those of wishy washy mindset that do not have solidtarity, like a rock. a physical being aware of a reality which is truth and not mine to decide.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170142
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.30.2020
12:47PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line We don't need a healer. We need gods words the body is aware to heal us from the noosphere/Mara/Edgar cayces the lady making humanity sick that attempt to break away from it.

Stinking computers and artificial intelligence.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170143
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
01:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are war criminals. you create animals and humans snuff films they all died far worse than you. you rape people in a cage. you create covid. you vandalize all the power plants. you wage war on the whole USA. you rape little children. now your daughter in danger. you all need urgent help and healing. since she needs opportunities and there is nowhere where you dont mutilate everyone when you arent even trying to you may as well go to the same place
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170144
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
01:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she has 3 daddies in a gangrape u may as well all accompany her since there are no prisons left. you need healers and you need to go back to school.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170145
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
01:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line relax your convulsing corpse on my cock OJ SIMPSON that is what u all are. present tense.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170146
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
01:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now that you arent you still cause the same thing since u are out of work and out of school too long
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170147
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line everyone around me a little like that yourselves the most so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170148
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
01:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line only ones worth a damn are Vanessa and your rapespawn
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170149
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
01:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am not against everyone living with her since u need help and she needs opportunities she the one helping u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170150
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
01:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line id prefer if she werent attach to me i want to move out with Vanessa only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170151
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are a bunch of OJ Simpson blaming everything on their mutilated gfs they seduced me its their fault i mutilated them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170152
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are good at mutilating everyone when they arent trying to at all. they are good at enslaving the whole country then everyone else has to pay attention to jobs and diseases but they dont have to do anything at all
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170153
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line their rapespawn better than everyone she helping them she's hostage
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170154
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure but they're saying they just got brainwashed they are both serial killers and brainwashed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170155
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line everyone already did their own job now everyone have to do theirs again
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170156
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are genocidal rapists without the poverty and suicide
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170157
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k but even they wont touch their own rapespawn and theres no prisons left so it makes sense to put them both in a better location
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170158
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is no way she that attached to me why cant she find BF i will be dead if u date me then who do u live with
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170159
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.30.2020
02:12PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line nervous attention ndanmai all over the place.

let your nervous attention totally relax.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170160
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line all those faggot backstab me countless time but they backstab everyone when they arent backstabbing anyone u will still have trouble
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170161
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your nervous attentions. let your nervous attentions totally relax before your daughters kills they have every right to.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170162
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure im nervous thats why you all tackled me and called the police a dozen times. its called irritation from your diseases and work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170163
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont have to stab you your daughters will stab you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170164
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes you are all afraid of me dipshts i go there do you just sit no
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170165
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line 12 time u wailed and cried for police do i do anything to you except feed half your family no
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170166
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line totally relax your nervous attentions and do your own job before your daughters kill u they all my GF. else the whole USA will kill you they already knife u in the street they are correct
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170167
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line not nervous its called i dont have my rights. what do u do when u are in a room with OJ SIMPSON he overpower u dipsht
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170168
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so i had a gun id shoot each of you in the leg then id go home and everything would still be the same you dont know how to love your GFs they all mutilated dead by you already them and their pets
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170169
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes i go there just to shoot you in the leg dipsht because u mutilate the whole USA u make everyone do your work now your rapespawn in danger u never do your job otherwise. then i go home i still have to wait for u to save yourselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170170
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i agree they have nervous attention everywhere Christopher I have nothing to do with them what u going to do with them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170171
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my only my job my wife if u planned to move anyways maybe u can take everyone for me we want to go separate
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170172
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she has some kind of daddy issue with me i dont want her where i am it might not be the center of activity and she need someone to live with after i am dead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170173
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line whenever i go there they have 0 work done and they call police i have job to do here too they responsible for human snuff film
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170174
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i did all their homework instead of visiting him enough in the hospital see since i did not go someone knifed his leg i tend to notice those thing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170175
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line your human snuff film after your numerous animals snuff film all of them wanted shoot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170176
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line none of u are political prisoner u are OJ SIMPSON
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170177
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they cause issue here what u expect me to do shoot everyone u wont do them i did all job my whole life now u want me to do yours too u are lucky your rapespawn is like me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170178
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line everyone does one that is just
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170179
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you didnt do one before and she has extra studying to do then go do it for her
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170180
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so all of u serial killer but your parents and grandparents hooligan nobody care about them either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170181
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is so i have my rights then i shoot the window and i shoot whoever answer the door then i go home and do my job its the only way u ppl start working
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170182
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its your grandma u make your grandma take all the hits just like u mutilate your gfs and their animals. but she shelter serial killers then fine let her take all the hits
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170183
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not care for everyone the young are serial killers their parents and grandparents all lazy drunkards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170184
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Sanchez cannot make it anywhere Sandra great enough to know when to stop helping that is her work ethic if she didnt work hard she wouldnt know when to stay out
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170185
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she should shoot all of u in the leg she have every right to
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170186
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u ppl dont really have any work done u just want me to do both job my whole life. your grandma have mental issue so she will call police again else u dont have any work done u want me to do both
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170187
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everyoen they are sick of u it is not me only u go to the doctor they are sick of u made them work, u go to the grocery they are sick of u use up everything and buy so slow, u go to any bank any power plant they are sick of u destroyed all their work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170188
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now u all have rapespawn when none of u planted anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170189
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now what u want real estate advice u say u are more educated y dont u do it cause u arent that either u did 0 work for 30 year and 0 school then u bust your knee on a serial killing spree
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170190
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u should bust the other then get shot in the head like all the ones u mutilated
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170191
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes right now u mutilate everyone every day because of your 0 work ethic too long u didnt go to somewhere without debt
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170192
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now the people here they cause endless trouble but i might want the real estate in case im too dumb to learn a language none of u good it most place u go to would probably bore me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170193
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u mean u too nervous to survive here k not my job to figure u out
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170194
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line or u dont care when everyone get mutilated for u ok i have nothing to do with any of you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170195
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go shoot your parents Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170196
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
02:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes they dragging everyone down
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170197
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line we have nothing to do with their rapespawn except she attached to us
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170198
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u cannot figure out where to put her then she put everyone on deathrow its where ur supposed to be dont make me do it i have work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170199
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everyone need deathrow and help but she need to go somewhere with more activity see u may as well go to same place
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170200
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont want her around but she can meet me a few times u ppl dont bother me unless u have work done there is nobody not mutilated from all of u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170201
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u do not i go there one of u will panic and no work done when u dont the only ones that work are the GFs u have not mutilated they are all mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170202
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes they are irritated and cant be smart as they can be because u keeping them from sleeping with me they have to fix your STDs from rape and run your bureau
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170203
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they need my advice fix your STDs first nobody can be smart with any of u u are too lazy and diseased and messy and nervous
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170204
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then, u should be nervous when u are mutilating your gfs and rapespawn thats y i have to sleep with more than my wife u already killed half of them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170205
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u arent nervous when their corpse are convulsing over your cock that is what u are saying
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170206
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes i already know that but can u take some of the remaining women u give me everyone i am already married
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170207
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u need my advice how to run everything how to take care of your rapespawn fix your STD first someone placed something idiotic in the way then just go around it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170208
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line any wrong management it is your own ballots, again from 30 year no work or school then u have a serial killer marathon
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170209
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya your gfs seduced u thats why u mutilated them and their animals and their family they were whores they taunted me i want them dead there u go now they are dead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170210
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i should have dated them too it is too bad
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170211
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u already war raped everyone to death now u mutilate when u are not trying someone shoot all of u like ur daughters it is not war it save more life maybe the only option
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170212
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she doesnt even want to go anywhere with any of u then i cant help she is your only ticket out of hell
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170213
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line of course i am nervous for her none of u do your job u rather mutilate her too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170214
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line just Vanessa then less problem she still get nervous tho
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170215
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line of course nobody else get nervous because they are rich serial killers when they are fuking their GF corpse they dont care when everyone has to die for them and do their work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170216
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.30.2020
03:35PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Let your attention totally relax.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170217
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the noosphere made them serial killers and child rapists no. the noosphere make their investments poor perhaps but they always yell at everyone that it is reality first
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170218
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u mean u got ripped off u tend to do the same to others
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170219
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line not everything noosphere some investments nobody have perfect opinion i cannot tell whether their work worthwhile for example but they dont bother anyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170220
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
03:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line even real estate it is not a game u go to wrong place u might get famine else it will cost lives
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170221
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
04:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so everyone want to try a Hachiya persimmon it is a good dessert when there is no economy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170222
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
04:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont kno where all poster are but North San Jose there is still an orchard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170223
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
04:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya called the Tsukuda fruit stand on yelp who run it i dunno one picture im pretty sure they are the Hachiya variety they both good
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170224
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
04:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how many from India there is Neem tree in San Jose not many tho
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170225
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.30.2020
05:04PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Your physical being is aware of reality without trying at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170226
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
08:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no I usually have to multitask. they tend to scream that something is reality then it is noosphere
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170227
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
08:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line roommating with them tend to bind your body in some way one because they are rapist two because they are drunkard too long
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170228
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
08:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line on the other hand i get great calls from great people every month
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170229
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
08:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i always liked all the old zenguide are they still there how are they
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170230
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
09:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my roommates irl are such an affliction that i may as well been raised by an internet forum
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170231
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
09:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what is a birth control it is for wishy washy they use it up in their snuff films often i prefer a vision
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170232
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
09:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya they are BS the birth control for wishy washy even they know they can only breed so many hostage
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170233
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
10:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Soule still give me some surprises Vanessa i have not listed all of them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170234
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
10:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if they rather orgy then give to me ill do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170235
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
11:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line fav from John Williams is probably Asteroid Field it is tonal. and i like Tie Fighter. yes and the sequences in many of the piece
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170236
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
11:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u can all probably do the logic now it just require more practice with instrument. whereas Soule more like a Mozart it is good yet convienent
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170237
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
11:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Monster Galaxy have some interesting track like Galactic Fanfare. The rising fourths root progression on Sandshire Riptide is intriguing. There is good Rachmaninov pastiche on Flight of the Mimple it very good imo unless u dont like Rachmaninov.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170238
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
11:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Windhymn Anthem is interesting Vivaldian concerto pastiche with some newer harmonic scheme. all those worth going thru instead of the classic imo if score existed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170239
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2020
11:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i like most of his work ya he always try something different
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170240
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Jul.31.2020
07:25AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line I have only one teaching; be truthful (straightforward)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170241
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
08:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no you dont you are a backstabber, a liar, and a gangrapist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170242
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes and a snuff film producer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170243
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
08:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line unfortunately they are on both side Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170244
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
08:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now why didnt i shoot those gangrapist what is it 5 year ago ??? because i am unarmed and their grandma answer their door the right thing to do is to shoot her in the leg first
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170245
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
08:58AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she want to fund serial killers then deal with the consequences. they want to mutilate all their GFs and their servants then of course they are going to keep using human shields anyone dumb enough to shield them then let them.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170246
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
08:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you cant be the physical body because they took your rights they are noncitizens. now even to this day they are a danger to everyone around them.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170247
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now they using a 10yo as hostage fine they are too dangerous everywhere anyways. i want to meet her i dont want her so attached to they all need to go somewhere with more activity
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170248
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i know when people are parasite i didnt always know they are going to stab their own i am a little older now. else i had no choice due to police. i forgot about you Vanessa else id've shot shot yours from the start u never entered my mind until last year.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170249
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they use police force on me multiple time what u expect me to do they were still doing so last year same as yours
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170250
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i would like to redo my whole childhood with you i say then there would have been no issue because they think with their cock. u just parrot what i say but they only listen to your inferior self
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170251
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line disgusting right why are they like that with completely arbitrary vague thinking when they arent raping they are some kind of subanimal. and you are my wife u are still lousy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170252
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line we have nothing to do with their kid she just like us
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170253
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i have no trouble surviving here with a pack of seeds only if i mess up a planting season, but i mean the nutrient they are fine. i have others STD not only separation from my spouse it hinder my education just like they sent me to prison too many time it is a real fascism
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170254
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i kno its asking the kid to do a job early but i did it while doing everything else i think she can do it. anyone have free time and they didnt do 1 b4 they can trade off while she is learning i really dont have time for another. one person does everyone else animal their whole lives how do they learn anything, no every1 supposed to do one
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170255
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look i did the same thing but i did cripples and languages and i went to reeducation camp and prison she have 1 job only. maybe u want to train a prodigy then u can help her a bit since some of u didnt do one b4
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170256
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they can repay the society by helping her with her job they will also be cheaper accompanying her
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170257
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she has daddy issues because she is born from a rape if there were aging pill there would be less to worry about
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170258
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so who like the music if u want to win my trust it is good way to do so u can call it what u want. then do u have meeting place in San Jose i do not have trouble getting anywhere but i do not like arriving when there is no schedule. yes and pharmacist it is a pain in this country but they are part of the issue
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170259
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they also medicate wrong when it is up to themselves only. any price gouging its because u are equally poor citizens and u also vote for wrong regulation wrong financial management. i do everything better than the pharmacist if i get anything they do not check it to begin with
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170260
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are not capable of personal finances only Vanessa good at it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170261
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes so it mean u have to do their job Vanessa they are not expected to be parents but they are too drunkard to even treat their own STDs or do taxes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170262
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u will have to be part secretary i do not expect u to manage my whole finances but u ought to take the lead u have less to do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170263
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you will have to treat their STDs that is right they are subanimal they never adapted
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170264
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line really we do not need anyone. what happen when there is right citizenship is everyone get forced out of San Jose, we are both left with 1 check, everything on the counter
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170265
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because everyone is a parasite they make a price cartel to force their neighbors out. i can probably negotiate when the day is not busy but essentially they want everyone else family out of San Jose they are correct.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170266
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they also do surgery so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170267
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:58AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your daily lives are more slavery than trump. u voted the doctors into poverty so that is why they price gouge
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170268
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then they should go back to their countries except nobody like them there either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170269
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you cannot enslave anyone when even if they want and have the willpower to take a bullet for u because they are too drunkard you have to take over Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170270
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:14AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everything except passport should be very easy u are supposed to know how to do taxes how to circumvent regulation if needed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170271
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they just want everyone with STD you have to do secretary with their STD
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170272
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i have never heard them tell a single truth
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170273
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line for example: they are stable and pragmatic and physical, they arent. they are serial killers without any control over their bodies
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170274
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they dont even know how to use their bodies that is correct, they are not good at sensing what the physical body requires.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170275
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes their handwriting sucks for example so it causes trouble at the bureau. and they cannot ride a bike and so forth
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170276
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not only they are unschooled they are not good at physical things like drawing and writing and biking and martial arts and so on
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170277
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes so they cannot write a love letter. doing a few word takes them the whole day then when u tell them to do it in dif condition they cannot even do a few word do u see what i mean. same way they cannot do martial arts or ride a bike
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170278
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am better at everything blindfolded
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170279
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line same way they cannot play an instrument of course. because they dont really understand the body, i mean they say its their one skill they are serial killers but they understand how to use the body they dont. even painters take handwriting lessons from me.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170280
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line id like to try something more like a brush but they are not so common and i have too many things to do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170281
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes nobody has a desk let alone a brush they have what are often more like chisels while sitting on the ground so u plan for that scenario. then i want a trade skill so i have time for only one hobby
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170282
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mine work with chisels and any posture put on u that is the difference, if i had a brush and a seating id design it dif
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170283
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
10:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line with a chisel u can be on all fours, or seated on a rock without a clipboard, or against a wall, or the counter too high it still work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170284
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes and u can write the whole dictionary without much forethought
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170285
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
11:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i have also given you piano review, now u know weighted electric piano they are a novelty u are not missing anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170286
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
11:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i find the main issue is that it require more momentum than a real piano even when it is same weight. and it cannot be held halfway for a pianissimo. so u may as well have any cheap instrument imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170287
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
11:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line these day piano are not so practical nobody can even move an appliance so other instrument are better except everyone live with asholes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170288
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
11:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line o ya i do not get nutrient issue Vanessa that is without any legume or canned stuff. i got some instances of what i thought was nutrient issue it is from not sleeping enough lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170289
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
11:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yse potato and cooking oil it is fine u would have everything extra. i do not eat a lot of veggies usually i cut off small slices from cabbage and onion
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170290
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
11:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is that or pickles and rice right. so u can eat like that then when u have a proper garden it is easy any roommate would have everything. altho i wanted to produce everything myself, like the cooking oil and soap and vinegar too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170291
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
12:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if its California u jsut need a blender or not even for cooking oil. if u have to use seeds then home milling equipment not as common in USA until recently im pretty sure all English label manufactured in other countries. the best ones from India and China tho id take anything available
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170292
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
12:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes i am not above doing manual operation i ration the cooking oil
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170293
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
12:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line growing own food it is suppose to be the easy part those are all capital they are all dumped at the dock along with seeds. i prefer not to rely on fuel when there is nobody producing it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170294
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
01:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there are no import. the only thing i use are cooking oil and soaps both of which can be planted with what exist in San Jose. anything i order already exist in the San Jose but it is off limit since the public have voted both for my enslavement and their own poverty. there is no private entity cause all the issue each case it is the democracy.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170295
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
01:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line for example i order one lifetime prescription it is not a large package, but it exist in the San Jose. or i order a text but it exist in the university and library, however i do not have access due to no funds. which monopolize the funds the community not any corporation. now if you made the community rich would they be any better off, no they would still make San Jose a hell. it is because the essentially do not understand market, liberalism, or any subject for that matter, like how to take their medicine or signal the electric company properly
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170296
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
01:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they subsidize both fuel and their own dead end job which create occupational casualties in fuel production. there is no value produced but only debt so it is not a state capitalism it is a state communism. there are not a few crushed under them and who want them dead. if u kept the money where it was only u would be rich because u did not create debt
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170297
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
01:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes see they do not even signal the power plant efficient it require more mail order, but who do it the electric company no the demos essentially vote for vandalism in utilities accounting same way they voted for a forced childbirth and snuff films
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170298
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
01:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line when u put them on any property they reduce the value only from previous generation
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170299
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
01:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the covid spread from more industry, so more shipment more mail order are the cause not density else it would be quarantined and countries with more density and animal would have more but they dont
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170300
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
01:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not only how they enslave and maim the whole outside when capital is dumped into their society they maim everyone inside
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170301
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
01:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is a communism/state socialism. it is only a state capitalism when there is a value produced but someone enslaved. state communism, imo, is redundant. communism means dictatorship so there is always someone enslaved, by another working class perhaps but one populace sacrificed for no reason. and communism does not produce a value, in capitalism a value must be produced
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170302
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
01:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line communism u do a deadend job which inflict debt on everyone only then u can do whatever u want u can rape them u can maim them when u already did so to begin with it is the road to OJ SIMPSON.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170303
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is no capital then there is still capitalism, it is whichever reduce debt and disease then their value greater
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170304
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i get to do all the autistic people and subanimals so it is a socialism nobody else will do them it save others cost so it is a capitalism. i do not use a single import myself so it is a libertarianism, except when i am circumventing regulation of what already exist in the San Jose but it is put in place by the demos both by their personality issues and by their lack of adaptation
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170305
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am mainly referring to texts and seeds and expired medications right not resources that have to be renewed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170306
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now the medication to begin with is not even from myself but from others deviant sexuality, i am born from a rape so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170307
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes same way your daughter held as hostage that was the only cause of my birth
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170308
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mm most use for cosmetic reason i use to prevent sepsis. otherwise there is expired surplus. now when u go to doctor they do not know of any side effect that u would not already prevent, if one exist it also exist in their prescription
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170309
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line but what i really mean to say is that i should not have to communicate a single thing since i do most of the roles, so that my position is one of pharmacist and college teacher it is not right it means the demos have mental issue
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170310
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes but this family most of all they are almost equal to the Trump family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170311
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is literally better if nobody existed only a check to pay off the house and enough electric for communications and perhaps a small fridge
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170312
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes and i would not even use the foodbank except for rationed oil and soaps toilet paper also not necessary i know how to work around it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170313
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line at this point though they have already caused all of the damage so killing them mainly save the outside, u want to save everyone inside u had to kill them 2 decades ago
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170314
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line they have what u might call doctrine of attention but they do not really know any doctrine or pay attention to anything in particular
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170315
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are also not so aware they do not know how the body work, so they are bad at physical activities
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170316
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes they cannot fast or play instrument or write letters or ride bike and so forth
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170317
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i get a lot of great calls though, so i am not really negative maybe its just like half of people
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170318
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes or maybe even just a fifth i just happen to live with all the worst ones
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170319
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i agree i am not so smart, smart imo means running a power plant or operating a ship. doing a Thoreau supposed to be the easy part but in a communist community like here it is impossible
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170320
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is abnormal amount of casualty perhaps not equal to a famine but the amount of waste is equal to a famine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170321
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont agree they have no choice none of them, if their vote went through, would be that different
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170322
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
02:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes but most qualified banker and economist work internationally so i do not kno who u would vote for now
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170323
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
03:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Trump is corrupt but what he says is essentially correct, and no politician running has any idea what they are doing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170324
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.31.2020
09:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Galactic Fanfare from Soule great ya!! its my fav classical piece in a long time i wonder if its closely based on another
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170325
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
08:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya Vanessa i already grow my own food, or would anyway if I shared meal w/ anyone. my dream is to become an accountant but it seem impossible to me. a society that just estimate every price or barter, automatic aware as they say, would be fine if no electric but I think electricity is probably impossible that way, or in any case u would need CPAs i do not think they can just leave the plant running or flip a switch unless they shut everything down except hospital and foodbank
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170326
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
08:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i usually have to help with two separate meal and nobody eat a lot of my stuff so it get wasted if i start vegetable garden now
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170327
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u have the bureau sorted yet or not Vanessa u are dragging everyone down
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170328
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line maybe just let me do all role except every last person u live with is subanimal
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170329
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes put them in another housing somewhere and ill handle everything i need to run back and forth. the only purpose to living there is to run a bureau and pharmacy they do not do it they are just serial killers and rapists
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170330
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure but mine cant be exported anywhere without costing the society more yours monolingual they should be able to live in another property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170331
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line your parents do not even understand banking trust me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170332
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line already put mine on another property babe theres only a cripple left
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170333
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i say Thoreau it is the easy part everyone is still trying to figure out how not to mutilate everyone when they arent raping
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170334
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes i have several contingency plan say if the dam fail unless there is seeds shortage there would be no issue
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170335
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line imo your family planned everything together, i mean not the snuff film but they are trying to invest together they dont know how to do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170336
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so even i dont know is way off the mark they are subanimal
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170337
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they think they are educated as their one strength they arent
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170338
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now they need shot in leg both for rape and snuff film and snuff film when they arent trying at all due to their lack of education
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170339
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they do not understand aqueducts but they also do not understand the body or primitive living skill i am the only one with all of them and morality
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170340
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:48AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line all of their charges completely false mine a bit exaggerated only not false whatsoever. but what i mean is even I dont know is completely false charge there is nothing I dont know, compare to them anyway
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170341
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they dont know. but its because they procrastinated their whole lives.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170342
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes they have no job their whole lives so they are supposed to be on equal or superior level with me they arent. it is lack of morality is what i mean
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170343
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now they have trail of rapes and snuff films and also snuff films and STDs and diseases from lack of GED, and your daughter she does not have future even if she live
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170344
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont even like mine i think they need to be locked up somewhere but yours need shot in leg the first person answer the door
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170345
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they like to make their old people do all the work. of course.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170346
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line i did not say i was smart i said i have GED and the others do not, GED is not the same in other countries. smart means working with PG&E imo. also means knowing agriculture ur ppl they dont know
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170347
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line dam failure fine. here is also fine but only i kno where right property is. now u are in downtown then run the bureau and pharmacy except only i kno how
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170348
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i just call everything GED and basic citizenship
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170349
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes say u have multiple choice of property in dif states and countries b4 u move u still have to someone doing finance and pharmacy, or at least pharmacy ya. u can barter only if no electric
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170350
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think possible without but they use banking to estimate properly, unless u want to take over the electric facility yourself then bankers necessary only Vanessa adequate she still too slow. ok its just guess
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170351
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line too much or too little output then they have to adjust any electric generation and where it go else it cause accidents. there are terms called curtailment and load shedding. so you did not have banking then probably they would keep electric in a few facilities only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170352
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line anyone really barter yet no they use money but they do not know how to not make debt only Vanessa adequate i told u already
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170353
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya they use money but they cause slavery for pretty much every office and they spend on daterape drug
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170354
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they go to store they just piss off everyone too they always make the others do more and more work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170355
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not stupid the problem its lazy and serial killer the problem they dont care about anyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170356
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they dont really mean I dont know they just want me to do all their work and homework both
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170357
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line anyone have excuse to be stupid ya myself
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170358
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i say it is gangrape does not matter the DNA u headshot all of them since they cannot give her a decent future
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170359
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes but i dont have to do it your daughter do it. i was just suppsoed to shoot the doorkeeper in the leg except u take everyone rights
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170360
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes they hide behind their grandma it is disgusting
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170361
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now what u think its right to shoot old people in the leg id say so its them doing it not my fault ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170362
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line say u have a Nanking or ISIS immolation its better to snipe everyone even if u kill a few hostage it is like that, u did not shoot the hostage in the head theyd get worse death
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170363
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes death from proper artillery very fast compare to what they inflict on others and their own every day
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170364
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because they are rapists wherever they go u need to shoot them in the leg u have to shoot their shields first its the only way
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170365
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes but they have taken everyone rights so i am unarmed, and they invade, it is technically my property since i am married to Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170366
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line most their family serial killer and/or rapist anyone remaining they have addictions
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170367
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:48AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes birth control and lotions addictions
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170368
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah exactly they are wishy washy and they live in a magical but its pretty obvious to everyone except themselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170369
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line a magical thinking ya so everything just appear out of nowhere
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170370
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes like new age woo but there are dif kind of woo theirs cause even more disease
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170371
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they do not know what any product does or how it is produced so doing anything whatsoever with them is impossible. same thing u get from hippies yeah
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170372
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
11:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line only difference is hippies are miserable and they are gay but same amount of disease and gangrape
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170373
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line well look there are, herbal woo, there is also not understand what any medicine does and where it come from its the same thing just the new kind of hippie they enslave more people and they are more gay. now they are that but also serial killer and rapist.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170374
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes so they do medicine wrong, they work with utilities wrong, they scout real estate wrong, they cook wrong, they work with bank wrong its same thing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170375
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line just they wear nicer clothes and perfumes they are the same people
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170376
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont like hippies very much clearly but they are trying to say they are better they are about the same
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170377
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they even have the same pointless protest on my property where they cant survive anyways
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170378
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes they shelter serial killers jsut like hippies. their animals all diseased just like hippies. they whine when u put down their riots just like hippies. they hide behind their grandparents just like hippies
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170379
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right too many sex addictions and overbreeding, and they are disorderly and messy like hippy they just put some perfume over it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170380
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mm they protest war like hippies. and they are anti military i am a military man
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170381
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes every time there is a military they blockade everything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170382
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line hippies become the DNC which is communist both internationally and domestic right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170383
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is so they are communist here but their ballots also support fascists and vietcong abroad, well now they vote Sanders i am not so fond of him, second rate education and poor leader so he should stop running
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170384
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line about equal to Trump family ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170385
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes if u put them in Trump tower today youd save a lot of lives
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170386
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line preferably before they made animals and humans snuff film and a daterape drug spawn ya now a 10yo doomed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170387
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line but my point here is this, how does your grandparents just start funding every corruption overnight they must have been parasites and backstabbers their whole lives
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170388
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then the next generation are addicts and the next serial killer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170389
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i jsut dont want to do anyones homework. i can think of scenarios where i would evacuate to a cabin somewhere but it is not what they imagine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170390
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line even then it is livable just maybe a bit less convienent
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170391
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i would probably not go to same counties in either case right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170392
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line that is not my concern how is their daughter going to have a future. say u secure her survival, or it is even ok living standard i mean a decent life all your people already cant survive
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170393
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah they survive thru rape pillage and hostages
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170394
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i will not give u the answers i am quite sick of doing everyone work and homework at the same time
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170395
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line whether u live in a bombed city or cabin completely on your own u dont know only i know but it is because of morality
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170396
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u do not know which parts automated which parts require operation which parts will fail first and so on. the whole thing fail i still do not need a single person or resource. then u choose a spot for a cabin u dont choose the right area
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170397
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line but i think it is not u but your family they plan together. but they lack morality.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170398
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes so they have read about aqueducts and fuel and Thoreau but they do not know do you see what i mean. it is not because they are stupid it is because they are rapists and serial killers and lazy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170399
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
12:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line when they arent making snuff films and daterape drugs and child rape then when they are in the city they dont know how to not mutilate everyone same when they are in the countryside they do not know how to not mutilate everyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170400
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because they blockade the road and use up the fuel they cannot drive down the road. but they cost more than dog do you see what i mean, it is non sequitur. you are saying they need to be better than a dog it is not correct
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170401
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the dog just lacks limbs and mouth else it is far superior, but all of this it is obvious from the very first sentence
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170402
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am the only thoreau and i do everyone work none of u do it. i am both at the same time. i am the least comfy from your STDs. so is it right that i am also pointing out the obvious, no. your people sin knows no limit
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170403
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i should complain about the STDs since u all rich and gay comparatively u are raping me. but your victims every day get maimed more.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170404
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the next victim your daughter she cries every day i think its funny
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170405
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now it is my daughter none of u fit for breathing let alone raising kids
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170406
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u get to do their bureau which they wasted for 15 year Vanessa, their parents set everything up for them and they wreck the whole thing better u do it your own way from the beginning
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170407
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the problem is that your parents and grandparents also rapist so of course they fund serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170408
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes but it mean u work completely on your own with your supporters your parents do not even know how to receive money correct like their kids except their kids now regressed further into serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170409
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well ur parents like me but it is too bad their grandparents rapist their kids serial killer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170410
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes they always give me a smile but i have to shoot them in the leg it is nothing personal
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170411
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your not smart because u wont let your body heal it what a pharmacist say it also what OJ say when he stabs his wife in the neck from behind
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170412
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are on same FBI page the reality
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170413
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they are rich animals and humans snuff film producers, u say it is only animals it is not so they make human snuff film intentionally as well. i do not mean their every day enslavement there ur parents being coward. and they borned a 10yo from daterape drugs.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170414
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your parents supposed to send everyone to jail i have nothing to do with them except when they are a separate family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170415
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes i do not mind them otherwise. but they dont know bureau u have to do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170416
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it think u raised them fine they just turned out serial killers on their own
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170417
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah euthanasia obviously but i support it for the whole
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170418
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok well i dont like anyone Vanessa??? they can watch us get married but they are sinners and lazy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170419
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
01:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why dont they go live with OJ. it is same FBI page. and they are currently about the same. and he is not so comfy either. dont just say no why dont they go live with him.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170420
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line everyone really just identified themselves with a false self ok go make a peace circle with OJ
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170421
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
02:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y not bomb the ISIS in America first
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170422
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
02:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am not against bombing ISIS but going oversea not easy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170423
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
02:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok u ppl against bombing ISIS im not
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170424
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
02:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line absolutely the amount of casualties similar. and fascists/terrorists/communists/serial killers supported on both side of the sea by same money sources
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170425
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
02:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the STD they inflict me with it is just one small part of a greater genocide
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170426
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes it is the same governments same law schools same corporations finance everything, whether the whole thing terrorist themselves or not usually they are parasites at best
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170427
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
02:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok i have not check everyone but probably your parents come from information sector or government or they are military supplier or law/humanities school they fund your terrorism their institutions also tend to fund terrorism everywhere. plus the whole thing a debt
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170428
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
02:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is probably another welfare program it does not match the accounting degree
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170429
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
06:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes zombie survival scenario are laughable they do not know how aqueducts or electric work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170430
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
06:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Yes so it is called load shedding, where electric is kept in only critical facility, and now there are devices attached which do it automatically in case all maintenance crew drop dead, so there would still be running water, otherwise I reckon one would just have to know which levers to switch.

Now the water pumps I think they have float switches or some other sensor, so it is also automatic before AI. So AI only extend management of larger electric grid.

Put that way the previous civilization already far advanced beyond anyone knowledge and already created automation and renewable so why is it considered a new transition in everyday political discourse on all side??? only the turbines and solar panel are new
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170431
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
06:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is renewable but how much is automatic and since when what u think
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170432
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
06:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line both waters are from the river but would one even save a lever operator when building a cabin by the river
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170433
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2020
10:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am with you!!! I agree with your activism but there is one argument against such a diet it is nutrition, do not strain too much. those people they have no sense of proportion, like saying everyone cannibalizes another so may as well destroy everything.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170434
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.02.2020
06:47AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nitwit.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170435
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mmm no these family are serial killers not nitwits. at least u found more rapespawn
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170436
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean it is nitwit to even allow myself to be backstabbed no i had 0 money and police threat from yourself as well just last year. and, i followed everyone order, they totally know what they are doing, they are totally nice
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170437
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line that is the order both imposed and advised by the whole society right so if i am nitwit for getting backstabbed then everyone is moreso. i do feel that way looking back though, like i should have stabbed everyone at 10
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170438
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont agree they are nitwit they are serial killer even today. u nitwit for installing them Vanessa just met me so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170439
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:04AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i mean they are nitwit and addicts but that isnt their main issue ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170440
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line should i use anyone else while she set everything up sure if u even kno what to get, but ultimately u want her investing she very good
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170441
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there have been new paper published tho so im thinking the latter treatment better. if u went with the first the doctor do not catch the side effect.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170442
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes i am mainly concerned about bone effect not organ effect but they do not check those
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170443
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i hear microdosing can still affect the bone ya i am not sure how often it happen or why. now the latter treatment i do not know much about it yet if u know then go ahead i do not mind gender change if it efficient
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170444
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:48AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right whether u do with cabin or not i would go to dif area
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170445
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why dont one of u write an email while we are setting things up
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170446
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes no offense but it doesnt really help to have anyone helping us its more like we have to manage everyones cost
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170447
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line without fuel there would be probably one tenth of electric available so it is what i said, computer, stove, fridge, washing machine only. they send someone out to read everyone meter annually that is how they know usage without checking your home. here's one: do the old meters have a relay which pg&e can cut off remotely or do they have to flip a switch on your home.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170448
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line here's another: why are meters even necessary is it just a security thing because they cannot trust people to ration resource
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170449
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.02.2020
10:48AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Numbnuts.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170450
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
11:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean everyone is too retarded to survive even with slavery ya now they have rapespawn
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170451
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
11:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they have to strain to taste their food and take their medicine right not because there is anything wrong either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170452
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
11:20AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the food which i grow for every last person under your roof
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170453
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
11:21AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now what do you do you give money to more backstabbers and lazy people
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170454
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
11:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you can judge their sobriety from their ballot because it contains their entire conceptions
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170455
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
11:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line depend which u r asking where do u go to survive without mutilating everyone that is easier. where do u go for more job i do not know
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170456
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
11:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how do u ensure a good future for their rapespawn at all you cant because they are rapespawn. u have to put them on boat imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170457
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
11:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure they sink others but they need to hire boat
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170458
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
11:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line gj people u shot your GF and now your rapespawn need a boat else i might have just retired in USA with Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170459
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
11:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line haha James your GF overdosed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170460
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
11:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line not like everyone didnt warn u ppl now so many GFs dead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170461
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line is it just 2 suicided i bet theres more
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170462
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
12:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya but nobody wants to be a buddhism if you are old it is ok the young want jobs not to expire peacefully
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170463
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
12:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line unless u operate the power plant yourself u will need someone like Vanessa, or myself but i am busier so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170464
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
12:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line is there even anyone there with a GED or are they all retarded and inherited all their money too now they have no kids
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170465
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
12:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line none of u can answer the questions no wonder u dont have kids
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170466
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they all come here and hate you that's hillarious. but i have GED only and im not magic
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170467
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line i bet their parents also inherited their money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170468
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.02.2020
Email Bobwidget
vertical line lumpkin pumpkin loon
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170469
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.02.2020
01:02PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line there is a alien brain sucker on top of your head. guess what its doing? starving.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170470
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
01:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line none of u even know what question to ask the let alone answer them. so there are many rapespawn is that what u are saying do i need to fuk their wives too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170471
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
01:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean none of you have anything to teach and you are starving your kids but not yourselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170472
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
01:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya all of u brain suckers but u arent alien and u arent starving ur starving your rapespawn tho
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170473
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
01:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah i kno its hillarious. they are always using everyone now half their gfs and kids dead serves them right. but their rapespawn have to fend for themselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170474
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.02.2020
01:58PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line your alien brain sucker died. no brain no pain eh?

fartfunnucker
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170475
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
06:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line where to put their rapespawn u might need a second language . their family already regressing my property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170476
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
06:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it helps when im not doing their family and STDs then maybe i can learn a third. maybe their rapespawn is capable of planning on their own i do not know i have plan for you and me only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170477
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
06:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they working on a property or no??? they working on a second language or no??? you leave your people here it already reduce the value a bit, not a lot but it is definitely a value loss
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170478
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
06:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am doing a property and 2 language already u are supposed to secure another. u want me to try a third language then at least get them to handle their rations right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170479
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
06:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what happen when u dont check on your people here i told u they tend to damage everything a bit, so you wanted this property as an option u are already failing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170480
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
06:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if that is the case you are supposed to be working a second but you arent
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170481
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
06:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u did not need to handle them u needed to check on them i check mine you dont check yours
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170482
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
06:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u mean u dont even have a second language or any work on any property of course nobody even need to ask
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170483
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
06:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what is your plan in San Jose you dont even have one let alone for their rapespawn. what if you cant just buy with your inheritance because there is nothing to buy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170484
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
06:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so you wanted this property but u never check on your people then u get a minor value loss, a large one if no market in the future u dont know if some developer will bulldoze everything then u cant even pillage
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170485
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
06:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean Vanessa is a brain sucker ya and she the best
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170486
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line rather have u replaced Vanessa just nobody exist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170487
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i hate telling her what she is supposed to do all the time
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170488
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k so what is your people work Vanessa since i check on you you dont check on me then it means your people have a work right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170489
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you people wishy washy and you cant take a damned joke. you dont check on anyone here then YOUR properties diminished
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170490
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your people arent smart cause every last one is lazy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170491
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you think the society brainwashed i agree it doesnt matter your people dont hold up their end of any work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170492
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what everyone here said first post your people all have mental issues
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170493
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so u reduced your property here great still livable its you people bitching all the time. then how do you save their rapespawn
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170494
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are going to buy an orchard with your inheritance ok what if it doesnt exist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170495
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Vanessa too lazy i am sick of her
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170496
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sick of her stuck with her all your people lunatics
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170497
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everyone is a bit brainwashed your people serial killers it doesnt matter Vanessa u are the weak link in our relationship u dont do any damned work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170498
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u want to just buy everything with your inheritance fine what if nobody leave u anything to buy. you need to grow up
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170499
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do all your work b1tch and i check on u what do u do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170500
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u keep saying it is wishy washy it is projection of your own sins Vanessa. the point of checking on both property is because they are not sober you never check
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170501
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k the people u left here they reduced your property only now what is your plan. you evidently had a reason to be preoccupied go on what is it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170502
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what Phil said u are a sinner and lazy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170503
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you dont have to live with anyone you dont have to stay here i will do all the work but you are supposed to check how they spend. that is not wishy washy grow the hell up Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170504
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u wanted your family to check while u fix their bureau k they are serial killers gj
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170505
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why cant u do both Vanessa. why cant u manage your time properly are u taking drug
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170506
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line haha Vanessa your dharma friends all got crucified. haha Vanessa your property diminished.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170507
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ur one level above the rest its still called hell
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170508
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so what your work b1tch where is your other property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170509
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she doesnt have a brain see she thinkg everything available everywhere she is just going to buy everything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170510
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she doesnt screw up then nobody else going to screw up then why the law exist. why managers exist.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170511
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line just so they can buy everyone else grow the hell up Vanessa get your head out of hippie junk go back to school
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170512
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line military exists just because people are evil no moron it is necessary even to put down your people protest
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170513
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you do everything right yourself then nothing bad will happen right, wrong
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170514
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the world, if created by deity, then that deity must be evil. therefore there is no such thing as original sin right, wrong.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170515
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u cannot just do everything right yourself u have to take initiative and uphold law
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170516
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k now your properties regressed because u did not check on anyone spending habits once thats all you had to do i do all your work already i visit you a dozen time already
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170517
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now all your dharma friends dead because there are crucifiers u did not stop them while i was in prison GJ. you didnt make a rapespawn but u didnt stop anyone GJ now u already bitching about survival and they have 20+ extra year
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170518
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go to hell Vanessa u are immature and a sellout
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170519
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ur not a serial killer wow that is the standard u want in life, u dont want to be the bottom pit in hell but hell ok no
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170520
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line 696969 i like teh animal abusers thats what u sounded like Vanessa i feel bad for you your friends never coming back hahahahahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170521
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
07:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now u were supposed to get over it but u are doing a fine job at not checking anyone spending once while i check yours a dozen time. so what other property u have or u drug addict like the rest
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170522
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u and your ppl wishy washy gtfo. what the purpose to checking on them what do they need right nothing they just want to hold hands stop slacking
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170523
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i alraedy check on them a dozen time u know what they do they always get violent and panic and cry im sick of i. i expect u here once or twice to check everyone spending habit and to get resource from right next door to you that is it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170524
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Vanessa no brain i have to do her job too is that it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170525
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line her job supposed to be management and law enforcement she think those do not have a purpose she is the one helping to write that drivel right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170526
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line her job supposed to be management and law enforcement she think those do not have a purpose she is the one helping to write that drivel right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170527
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so you have never seen anyone spend wrong or rape everyone does disphit get your head out of fantasy world people are evil and/or drunkards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170528
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she does not believe in sin no. she think u can just do everything right yourself and everyone else will learn no.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170529
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah but there is nobody time your people do not waste nobody you your people do not destroy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170530
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i agree the people here suck they are just like yours
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170531
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what do i like about Vanessa hmmm. yeah hang on im thinking
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170532
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah i have to strain really hard what is good about Vanessa let me see
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170533
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya right its just a lesser hell maybe i just got used to serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170534
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you and your people bother with the other. you and your people cant take care of themselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170535
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the people u leave on my property are regressive everyone already know that what do you offer that is different. nothing. do you hold up your end of our relationship. no you are the weak link.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170536
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line im sick of her 696969 i like teh animal abuser. i dont have to try. i didnt create the world i dont have to try that's what Vanessa sound like every day
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170537
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line does she vote probably not
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170538
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so yes u create the world i dont really expect her to be capable of anything tbh why u think i forgot her
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170539
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure shoot her in the leg too why not shell just get better
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170540
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont like the kind of women that have to be told what to do all the time Vanessa but theres nobody else around
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170541
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sound like their whole legion unstable and their kids lunatic and a few of them rapist too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170542
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes what to do with everyone why dont they just fix themselves first then worry about a second property. your rapespawns nobody can help
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170543
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they have as much money as Trump and they cant figure out what to do yeah they give everyone a headache
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170544
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
08:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no stop asking me for ideas Vanessa is already too much drug addict
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170545
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line probably if i dated her instead of everyone else now she is dead it is too bad. but u ppl currently sinner
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170546
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Vanessa nitwit ya but sinner her problem should have dated yours first
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170547
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u gave her to James gj now she's dead hahahahahahhaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170548
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean you dont really understand anything i say either Vanessa its very simple: just be more aware
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170549
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line just be more aware u are old enough
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170550
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line oh i didnt explain anything to you i confuse you you dont know how what i mean GET THE FUK OVER IT B1TCH
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170551
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line WHO SUFFER YOU?????? GET OVER IT STOP CRYING
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170552
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line YOUR FRIENDS ALL MUTILATED SOMEONE ELSE DO IT THEN PROTECT THEM NEXT TIME
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170553
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everyone take better properties then who is not letting their body heal. that is you calling me nitwit nitwit you dont even have a brain to be a nitwit. you want to just keep buying better properties everyone going to have the same plan
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170554
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line not aware her issue she has brain damage like all these serial killer she never practice or work once in her life that y she in hell too she is a weakling
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170555
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why did everyone die in your place Vanessa you are worthless
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170556
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k found a property but they want it too then what Vanessa. u are supposed to tend whatever u have u dont do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170557
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line im trying to make you better than the previous generation it is very hard you keep failing everything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170558
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so you dont want this property at all is that ok fine then which one are you working on
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170559
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she is disgusting look not everyone has as many opportunity as u u waste all of them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170560
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i hope everyone else go somewhere nice she should starve
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170561
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont expect any of your family to know Vanessa they are too sinner to know but u dont know either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170562
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u dont practice tame your bull
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170563
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes im sorry for your loss maybe if all these people here werent serial killer shed be alive should have sent her here earlier
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170564
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you dont want this property at all right Vanessa. you dont want it for your friends and kids. then what are you working on.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170565
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah exactly she doesnt even have a brain to be a nitwit lazy b1tch
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170566
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line one job only check everyone spending once or twice take medicine correct she cant do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170567
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u got raped so what everyone else got mutilated u still insult the dead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170568
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no but it is reduced in value Vanessa jsut like everything u are involved with
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170569
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what i said at the start Christopher anything wrong with being aware it is non sequitur all the scumbag here that arent rapist they dont practice
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170570
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how come Vanessa alive and your daughter dead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170571
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.02.2020
09:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line not my GF James GF maybe i should have dated both
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170572
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
01:48AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah what Vanessa. where to put their rapespawns nobody can help try second language first. where to find real estate usually where they didnt take care of anyone.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170573
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
01:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line just wish we met earlier u dont kno anything cause u jsut met me its fine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170574
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
02:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u kno what give me a headache too many GF where are all the men
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170575
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
02:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no ive got a headache babe they are all single here y do u think because they deserve it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170576
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
02:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line better if we just had a check they mainly diminish the value of the property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170577
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
03:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah me too Vanessa just fix your ppls issues first its the same problem on both end
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170578
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Aug.03.2020
04:55AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Hey Bob, just use the ignore button near your name.

Then we can talk.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170579
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.03.2020
05:58AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line ndanmai i bet your vanessa you rapespawn.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170580
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
07:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Vanessa, I bet they've got more than 2 shot GFs and more than 2 rapespawn. I bet they cant survive let alone their rapespawn.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170581
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
07:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Ill bet your new GF you cant take care of her either i already have too many
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170582
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
07:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they already made snuff films of their rapespawns' animals so i'll bet you their rapespawn. it is in nature of rape that their lives are bet whether they survive or not
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170583
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
07:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line dont need to bet their mothers they clearly get raped. now where to put their rapespawn I'd say abroad but they dont take care of anyone their whole lives so they are not even monolingual u want me to try 3 language try getting them to stop raping the doctor
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170584
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
07:48AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so their doctors are here and they want their time back I'm afraid its more than time that they mutilate its their exes and their exes' animals and their rapespawns' animals, next their rapespawn born from your drugs
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170585
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
07:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i bet you i have to fuk 4 women more but they're dead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170586
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
07:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so you dont like your daddy k you have multiple ones u are each born in a gangrape which one did you mean
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170587
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i say abroad better nobody can help you with it they think its unsafe i just think you need a second language
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170588
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my other gfs fine Vanessa y dont u get to work lazy b1tch
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170589
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its cause she has your gangrapists STDs who doesnt
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170590
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:20AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they dont really let anyone ignore them do they how many here are owed theres nobody they dont mutilate so where can we put them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170591
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line nobody want to date them it'd help me if you did
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170592
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line we have their STDs they clog our property you spend money on them now you dont want them get the hell out of here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170593
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I have too many GF already they cant take care of u ive nothing against more but im human moron
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170594
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line stop your damn bitching u spend money on them u call police on the rest of us now marry them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170595
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its not your looks babes u are an ashole
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170596
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what do their posts even mean nobody knows
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170597
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look i am dating 4 women already because their men are lazy serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170598
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line doesnt matter who its always a handful of women at any one time is it because i dont take care of my wife no
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170599
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what their posts mean nobody knows what to do with their rapespawn nobody knows
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170600
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how to ignore them nobody can they stalk you to your bedroom and spike your drink
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170601
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there u go u need shoot see what did everyone tell you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170602
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah exactly Vanessa its a gangrape who doesnt have their STD
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170603
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
08:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line already dated them Vanessa they dont let anyone ignore them everyone knows that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170604
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah im sorry about your kids Rosalinda they are snots
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170605
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
09:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i agree Vanessa its just the climate favorable here u go somewhere harder i go with you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170606
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
09:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont need to remember what a perisimmon tastes like i like it where u are
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170607
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
09:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah but try it first
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170608
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
09:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i say just let them sink the ship then give them paradise
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170609
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line there are few worse scum in all history Vanessa i rather eat some desert fruit with you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170610
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
10:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah exactly do all their work then let them expire here we go to the desert
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170611
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
10:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they did not know that look they just expect everything to be trucked in from other cities
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170612
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
10:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line not surprising. of course. its their least sin
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170613
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
10:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they mutilate their own why wouldnt they mutilate everyone else they dont give a damn about anyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170614
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
10:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they like to truck in food and feed ghosts like OJ Simpson
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170615
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
10:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes go visit my GFs like i told u they will show u what is proper then leave them to their dead GFs we go to the desert
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170616
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
10:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah there u go put everyone together they make good couples go invite OJ too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170617
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
11:14AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u mean why did they born u because they ran out of GFs and animals and USA and South to mutilate u sort of have to save yourselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170618
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
11:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is one product u might like and theyve got nothing to do with it its another GF of mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170619
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
12:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they complain when we are better at their job of course they are socialist scum but nowhere to put them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170620
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
12:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they say they know prisoners they dont you want to meet my gfs in jail
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170621
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
12:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u have to clear their STDs first Vanessa then we can try a third language together
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170622
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
12:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line im leaving a garden here for them we can go plant another
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170623
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
01:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya thats right im thinking it may be cheaper since the other pill is used cosmetically
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170624
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
01:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mm im not sure just saying im willing to take it if theres nothing available
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170625
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
01:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah ur going to have to do it without me for a bit otherwise the next best thing is to work with commies
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170626
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
01:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont really want to give out my email i think theyll spam it. i use it for paying bills so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170627
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
01:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line slower with commies but its preferable
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170628
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
01:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah just how many loons did you gather. they arent prisoners but socialists
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170629
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
01:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so we leave a garden here or stay on it either fine with me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170630
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
03:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i wasnt so close with him Vanessa but getting your leg knifed not a great way to go. i take my eyes off him for a few trips and thats what happens your people complaining the whole time that i dont debate with them enough i dont visit you enough
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170631
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
03:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line are they even growing anything no. do they even have anything from the office next door no they just want to play games
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170632
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
03:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Tellez and Sanchez and Angel if you play games while they're wrong then you're wrong my whole family has a lawsuit on all of u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170633
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
03:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line dont know the other last name u have 4 daddies k
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170634
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
03:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i dont even like them they are commies but they are somehow better
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170635
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
03:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line dont know how many GF and GF doggies u have in your grave but u owe their family a leg
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170636
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
03:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i mean they are biologically my family i just do their junk i dont have family jsut u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170637
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
03:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line is it one GF suicided or more? 2 GF doggies mutilated or more? did they plant anything. can they get their rapespawn anywhere personally i want to go oversea with u Vanessa but language necessary do they even speak 1 barely
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170638
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
03:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure sound like a lot of GF suicides
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170639
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
03:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u cant really expect this family here to be aware of everything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170640
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
03:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya u are scum for rich people. now this property isnt great but itll suffice i stay or i leave it is more what u think u can handle
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170641
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
03:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line did they figure out how not to piss off the utility companies yet
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170642
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
04:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my work babe while all of them goofed off in school what do i get prison and racketeers and STDs fine its not me mutilated
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 170643
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.03.2020
04:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u can do some of the bureau on your own then great u cant then dont worry ill work with these people but i say yours more wealthy and more ed