history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Sunday Apr 11 2021 03:13PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Posted on Aug.13.2009 @ 07:45PM EDT by chontri
The way toward liberation is to train yourself to live in the present
without wanting to become anything. Give up becoming this or that,
live without cravings, and experience... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: BLUNT AND HONEST
vertical line Posted on Mar.09.2021 @ 09:01AM EDT by Bobwidget
My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically. Let my physical being totally relax harmful nervous emf energy without trying at all.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.09.2021
09:22AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line this can work for some.

My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically. Let harmful nervous emf energy totally relax without trying at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175235
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.09.2021
10:22AM EDT 
vertical line It hasn't worked for you.  Your senses are blunt.  You ain't honest.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175236
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.09.2021
12:25PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "It hasn't worked for you.  Your senses are blunt.  You ain't honest.
"

Untrue. I have had many methods work for me dozens of times.

My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically. Let inward focused nervous energy totally relax without trying at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175237
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.09.2021
12:37PM EDT 
vertical line
You have severe emotional problems. If I accept what you're saying, you were prepared to rape women and torture animals for your own nefarious ends.

I don't know what's worse. Your karma or the crap in it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175238
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.09.2021
12:39PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically. Let inward focused nervous energy totally relax and release without trying at all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175239
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.09.2021
12:43PM EDT 
vertical line And stay away from the children.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175240
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.09.2021
12:57PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically. Let inward focused nervous energy totally relax so it can release for relief.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175241
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.09.2021
01:30PM EDT 
vertical line You and your body is a marriage made in hell.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175242
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.09.2021
02:31PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically. Let inward focused nervous energy totally relax and it will release for relief

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175243
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.09.2021
02:34PM EDT 
vertical line Imposter Bob,
Imposter Bob,
Imposter Bob with his imposter Dog.  

Dogbob,
Dogbob,
Dogbob,

Down boy,  
Down boy,
Down.

With extreme purrrrrejudice.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175244
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.09.2021
02:37PM EDT 
vertical line The purpose of Bob's widget is to maintain his bubble head - it's frothy man.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175245
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.09.2021
03:04PM EDT 
vertical line Watch out. Bobwidget sensing his environment with his dick, waving it about like a feckin antenna - using it like a probe.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175246
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.09.2021
03:05PM EDT 
vertical line That sound is the sound of his one fist pumpin.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175247
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.09.2021
03:06PM EDT 
vertical line For relief.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175248
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.09.2021
03:08PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically. Let inward focused nervous energy totally relax without trying at all and it will release for relief.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175249
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.09.2021
03:09PM EDT 
vertical line Yeah I bet it will.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175250
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.10.2021
11:42AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.

World is too much cosmopolite. Many countries are there. I don't see a 1st class country in. But there are a few want to get in touch. Here I live in Turkey 3rd class of people's country. They cant go along with the first class.A less stressful and more positive people are living. But they don't know where they are going, where they are coming morefuly what is happening.

I'm sorry. Stop complaining AND DO THE JOB!

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175251
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.10.2021
11:55AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Zen is always be the first class and always will be.. at my heart.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175252
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.11.2021
10:26AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically. Let this state totally relax and release nervous energy for relief.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175262
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.11.2021
10:52AM EDT 
vertical line
If we look at what Bobwidget is actually saying, it does not bear scrutiny.  Clearly, and by his own admission, he is unable to perfect the statement.  Further, his stated aim is to achieve what he calls 'relief'.  This necessarily begs the question: 'Relief from what?'  It would appear from the obsessive nature of the spamming that he is in search of a form of relief from himself.  Again, it would appear that any relief he may or may not obtain is fleeting and transitory and his so-called method, of no lasting value.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175267
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.12.2021
07:38AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically. Let nervous energy totally relax without trying at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175291
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.12.2021
08:49AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically. Let the imagined attention in my head totally relax without trying at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175294
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.12.2021
08:59AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically. Let the imagined nervous attention in my head totally relax without trying at all. To evolve it is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175295
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.12.2021
10:53AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically. Let the imagined nervous attention totally relax without trying at all. To evolve it is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175296
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.12.2021
12:32PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Let the imagined nervous attention totally relax. The physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175297
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.30.2021
02:00PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let inward focused nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175512
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.30.2021
03:46PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The present reality of our world.

Dont pretend to no more then me. I sought true understanding beyond what i desired.

The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let harmful nervous emf energy ( electromagnetic frequency ) totally relax. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175515
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.31.2021
04:59AM EDT 
vertical line I've seem some crazy deranged stuff on the ole internets but your bullsh!t is something else.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175522
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
07:27AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being is aware of the environment with it's five senses without trying at all. Let this state totally relax nervous energy. Not focus it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175535
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
04:02PM EDT 
vertical line An untreated disease = the ravings of a flat-earther who thinks the part of the Bible that is mostly wrong is the part that says his external reality is mostly crap. It's not the part he ran amok in, apparently.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175550
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.02.2021
09:49AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being is automatically aware of the environment with it's five senses. Let it totally relax nervous stress that isn't mine.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175580
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.02.2021
12:11PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "I've seem some crazy deranged stuff on the ole internets but your bullsh!t is something else."

evident conflict between two opposing states of being. One aware. One focused. Proving these opposing states can not coexist peacefully.

Animals with a limited intellect and attention are one thing. Humans with a huge intellect and over focused is quite another.

My physical being is automatically aware of the environment with it's five senses. Let nervous stress that isn't mine totally relax.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175581
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.02.2021
12:32PM EDT 
vertical line Yeah, you're focused on going back and scrolling back through threads to find something to back quote again. Indicative of your extremely limited way of life, if your big as a house god is anything to go by.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175582
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.03.2021
12:43PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being is automatically aware of the environment with it's five senses. This is the statement of stability.

Inward focused nervous energy is the disease.

So there is only two choices. Either let inward focused nervous energy totally relax or let my physical being totally relax inward focused nervous energy. Depending on if your targeted or non targeted with the system in place.

My supposed waxing and waning between these two is a result of being non targeted and targeted.

video of ex cia using targeting microwave weapons on certain key people exist. As does targeting emf weapons exist with video proof. found simply on youtube.

Used on who or what is simple. Those deemed a threat. Seeing as quite a few governments have such weapons which is true with again video proof isn't conspiracy.

We all are bombarded indirectly by emf fields our cities generate. Studied by a few and documentation. So no conspiracy again. Studied with looping antenna to measure the emf in our atmosphere. Again scientific.

Plus with the emf broadcast system. which people have discovered over 600 high level emf points around the world. Science.

Then some targeted.

simple.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175589
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.03.2021
02:09PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line You are thinking too much.

Covid is spreading very fast. 50 000 daily here.

Don't sure if the country will see a few more years later or the world.

Limited time.

If we survive let's argue on these later.

To live or to die is the main isue.

We don't know what we'll be face tomorrow.

If you leave alone what will you take yourself with?
Seems more valid questions...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175590
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.03.2021
04:26PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line For sure its not over thinking. Its information ive learnt through time.

Is it relevant?

Some of the symptoms of exposure to emf equal the symptoms of covid.

As humanity increases the output of electrical items giving off emf the more this emf is released into our atmosphere.

My physical being is automatically aware of the environment with it's five senses. Let nervous energy totally relax. Not focus it.

Seems i was targeted a year ago that i must fight against nervous energy. That it will not release on its own accord. But i can let it release. Have before.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175591
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.03.2021
04:43PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Even if disease is real and not just merely targeted emf dont matter.

Some people who get covid barely get sick while others very bad. Its a question of how much stress you have in your body.

People that are more healthy and have little stress will barely get sick. Those with a lot of stress could.

Stress compounds disease. Because a healthy body will rid it quickly. Or not let it occur to begin with.

So yes. Its totally relevant.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175592
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.03.2021
04:55PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line " Seems i was targeted a year ago that i must fight against nervous energy. "

Someone tell me no.

The technology to read and send thoughts exists and is quite a few years old.

YouTube videos prove it.

Its called learning. These peoples very science has given it away.

Science. Not conspiracy. Not over thinking.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175593
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.03.2021
05:04PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line What do you call a emf beam? A beam of light using energy?

Can you say laser? Then hook up technology to it. The ability to read or send thoughts.

Satellites that can see people on the ground don't exist either? Hook up a laser with technology with remote capabilities you can totally be targeted.

Science.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175594
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.03.2021
05:26PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The properties of tinfoil can reflect electromagnetic frequency. Tinfoil hats anyone? Tinfoil made of aluminum.

Awhile back i received a message. probably remotely from a friendly alien.

Seems those in the know of this emf structure carry on their person a
dense aluminum cigar shaped object. To help protect against this emf.

Also those pure blood human beings that are alien have no tail bone. We do. They simply did not evolve from the same animal species because they are not from this world.

I cant prove it but it just popped in my head one day. A very odd thought. One i dont know if is true or not. But one i would never come to a conclusion to based on no knowledge to even begin to think this.

Aliens dont exist? IS that why every major civlization throughout time has documents that talk about beings from the stars?

science, studying and learning. NOT conspiracy. Not the ramblings of a mad man. A being who sought truth beyond what i want but what is.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175595
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.03.2021
05:43PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Personally every adult male and female should be checked for a tailbone and this cylinder.

How come so many ancient documents throughout time speak of beings from the stars mating with our race?

Oh conspiracy theory time right? Why would an outside race made with us? to further their dna and their race and subdue our dna and our race.

These are only logical conclusions from a intelligent being.

The typical response is i have to much time on my hands. I quess im the most tedious being in the usa to. But its not about time. Time is an abstract concept. Only now exists. Read your precious zen.

SO existing within the framework of ever expansive now and being AWARE i dont worry about single facts. My brain puts them together. usually with no thinking evolved. The thought pops in my head and i realize a truth.

BECAUSE im aware im able to process a lot more info as i dont try to funnel it down the narrow minded prism of the attention.

Because i dont funnel info when i see something i see its reality and its BLACK and WHITE aspects. I dont waver because there is no need to when truth is seen. It is what it is. Period.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175596
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.03.2021
07:08PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The logical BLACK and WHITE understanding is simple.

If i can focus nervous energy to form an attention i can let nervous energy totally relax and not focus it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175597
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.04.2021
06:58AM EDT 
vertical line Primitive Condition
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175598
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.05.2021
10:30AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The basic principle.

My physical being is aware of the environment with it's five senses. Let the focused nervous attention totally relax.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175599
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.05.2021
01:19PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Empty Mind
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175600
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.05.2021
06:26PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being is automatically aware of the environment with it's five senses. ( the cure ). Let this state totally relax focused nervous energy. ( the disease ).

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175601
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.05.2021
07:50PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Empty Mind"

Not empty mind. Empty head. Zen has failed or it would have succeeded. Zen is not the answer.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175602
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.06.2021
04:49AM EDT 
vertical line Brainless.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175603
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.06.2021
06:40AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Brainless."

An illogical statement. The brain simply works. Like the heart beating or the lungs breathing. So brainless means nothing at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175604
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.06.2021
06:44AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being is automatically aware of the environment with it's five senses. ( the cure ). Let focused nervous energy totally relax. ( the disease ).

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175605
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.06.2021
06:57AM EDT 
vertical line Bobzilla - You don't appear to have two brain cells to rub together. Rather, you seem to share one with enver m.  I don't know what you think zen is.  But, zen by its nature cannot fail.  Failure to do what?  Save your world?  Get rid of the emf?  All you do, and it should be said, again, along with your eternal I'm going to start a practice for the past 20 years fluffer, is troll a zen forum.  And to pre-empt any more of your brainless silliness, you also have no inkling about my practice.  Nothing you have written here has any value whatsoever. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175606
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.06.2021
01:45PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being is aware of the environment with it's five senses automatically ( stability ). Let focused nervous energy ( the disease ) totally relax without trying at all.

Then stillness will occur within and you will realize the true meaning of peace.

Talking to people that have experienced this stillness love it. But they say its overwhelming because they are not used to it. Being unable to maintain it.

But thats our current state of the world atm. Something i do not like at all. Reality is no issue But the manipulation of the populations of the world is.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175607
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.06.2021
02:02PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Quote: "But they say its overwhelming because they are not used to it. Being unable to maintain it.

"

How can we make it stable?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175608
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.06.2021
02:18PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being is aware of the environment with it's five senses automatically ( stability ). Let nervous stress ( the disease ) totally release without trying at all. Not focus it.

Without knowing me or me instilling any ideas i have these people ive met i can tell are on the verge of relief.

Heroin users always experience it. This release of stress because the body relaxes enough to release it. Its not even the drug thats as addictive as the release.

But its false bliss and not lasting. But when not on the drugs they desire to have that feeling of bliss again. But this desire creates even more stress hence more drugs needed.

This drug would probably not even be addictive to our race if not for the attention. It simply couldnt be.

Its the mind these drug addicts blow replaced by the false body bliss. So they get all crazy and wild.

But thats our future. Wild and free. Uncontrolled and unfettered. Coupled with the true vison we once had. Naturally like a child again to play and laugh.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175609
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.06.2021
02:54PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Thank you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175610
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.06.2021
02:59PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "But they say its overwhelming because they are not used to it. Being unable to maintain it.

"

How can we make it stable?
"

How is really not the answer. You cant TRY. it comes upon in its own accord as a result of having no mind/attention.

I was an 8 year old boy when i first developed a attention. I was drawling a picture of soldiers fighting soldiers. Titled the war to end all wars.

I shrugged off the attention the first few times. Being an older boy i remember that day well. A low pitched whine occurred around me. Realizing now a emf signal. I developed near sightedness and had to wear glasses.

Around that age i had read all the encyclopedias in the house a few times. So school seemed silly. I had horrible grades and just drew pictures all day.

Also as a child i began noticing this emf signal affecting other children. Making body stressed. I literally could sense it targeting others even when not me.

So the morale of the story is this. If you are affected by an emf/stress signal targeted at you you dont have to believe in an attention.

Its not constant for any. The beast only has so many heads and cough cough attentions/emf beams.

The noosphere. Mara. the falsified god.

I hate ufos zapping me. and their automated system. pukes.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175611
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.06.2021
03:38PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Through research a few people have discovered over 600 high level emf signals placed through out the entire world. Not to mention those that study emf signals creating bad weather patterns or even simply rain.

These 600 emf signals are probably. like i dont know. the noosphere technology they broadcast messages and thoughts over. Your brain hears them but we cannot because of the electrical low pitched stimulation in our brains.

I remember the days years ago in my hometown they turned up the volume of the signal. I asked family dont you hear that?

Now its very high for all it seems. Its documented of peoples bodies changing. From heart dead center now to dense tendons covering the veins ect in the wrist to over 20 documented physical changes.

So they had to turn it up.

Not only this but living in the country for years almost every day i would hear the sound of a loud plane overhead. But it didnt get louder then go away and get quiet. It simply shot off from directly overhead with a loud boom then faded.

So im assuming they have ariel noosphere machinery as well. I never could see it. Even on cloudless days. Or at least ufos.

Invisible right? no? its years old we have technology and a material that makes objects behind it invisible. Youtube proves it.

The beast rose from the ocean, yeah alien tech.

The man who was allowed free reign to talk about or write about the tall white aliens using area 51 as a mid point to stop between where they were going was also told about the alien cities in our oceans by them.

This military man studied the tall whites for 2 years at area 51. He wrote at least three books.

He was told about the beings living in the ocean that numbered around 2000 of them.

The pale very thin tall whites proclaimed to live to be about 600 years old.

The pentagon said in a statement this summer they are releasing full disclosure on their alien documentation. They already released offical footage of three ufos a year ago.

So im a conspiracy theory whack job where all its takes is google to find truth i know.

alien interference 20,000 years old. We were blue green. tall. James cameron was a archeologist prior to a film producer. We were like avatar. But we lost. People remembered because of that movie.

I remember each life time every lifetime every time. Just like the zen master did on his awakening.

I am immortal.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175612
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.06.2021
04:04PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Its all about the stress release.

For years i could read peoples minds, heal people and astral travel.

Connected to god! nope the noosphere tech. The good guy and bad guy all at the same time. Tortured. Nope.

Called mara for the docile zennies getting to much floride.

If zen worked it would be worldwide and accepted by all as simple fact. I see whacked mental states discussed on other zen boards. Worst part is that some agree. Under a diluge. Noosphere mass suggestion to zennies to keep them guessing instead of seeing.

Its exactly like the ice bucket challenge years ago. It wasnt just social media. It was this idea to perform a self torturing act. i knew it was noosphere propaganda.

Those pure blood human being aliens laugh at us for doing such things.

Banging bongs and chanting over and over. Going round and round in circles.

A zen master once set himself on fire years ago. so accomplished. so fearless in protest. No a nut affected by mara.

the zen master said he wont come back again before death. Yeah because of mara here. My friend back then. He reminded me i was once adam and to finish society.

i have not wavered once repeating any ancient knowledge. I will not lie. I will tell the truth.

I am immortal.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175613
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.06.2021
04:18PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line I put my sign to much of you said.

At the first meeting i had request you to introduce yourself. which you didn't hear.

Could you give some information about you?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175614
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.06.2021
04:28PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I am adam and akheneten and achillies and maitreya and jesus and a gray alien and a ww2 unknown soldier who stopped the war in death and a self resurrected alien gray. I am the sum of all these parts. Full circle back before i was adam.

Full circle.

Ohhhh i talk big. Must be bipolar! kinda like all my past incarnations did eh?

Dont forget WHO YOU ARE!

My physical being is aware of the environment with it's five senses automatically ( stability ). Let nervous stress ( the disease ) totally release without trying at all. Not focus it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175615
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.06.2021
04:37PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line I understand who you are
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175616
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.06.2021
04:48PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line We are not overpopulated. We are densely packed. If we were spread out across the wilderness like once before our damaging footprint would be absorbed and nullified by nature. Hence a return to eden.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175617
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Apr.06.2021
07:15PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Neither blunt nor honest
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175618
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.07.2021
04:55AM EDT 
vertical line
I don't have the time, or the inclination, even for entertainment purposes to read all that, er, [I prefer Michael Moorcock and Alan Moore], but I skimmed enough to realise that a large part of the rants are lifted almost verbatim from stuff that's, er, out there.  There's even a smattering of other stuff I personally recognise, if you know what I mean - shoved in there out of context to stick the knife in to the "fluoride zennies" so to speak.  And, if you know where to look, you could find stuff Bobzilla says he disagrees with on here appearing elsewhere under another moniker. A revealing glimpse into the murk of disturbed minds. Honesty is an alien concept [no pun intended], to Bobzilla and enver m. Sad really.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175619
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.07.2021
05:02AM EDT 
vertical line
The sun ain't stable.

Oh my, is that the white time? No-time to waste on zen-guide dot dot dot.

Okay, pip-pip!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175620
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.07.2021
09:28AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being is aware of the environment with it's five senses ( stability ). Let this state totally relax nervous stress ( the disease ). Not focus it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175621
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.07.2021
10:37AM EDT 
vertical line
If your presence on this forum has "proved" anything it is that your senses are filters, therefore, you cannot experience reality directly, whatever you think reality is.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175622
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.07.2021
11:09AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The five senses as one is awareness.

Our natural state.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175623
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.07.2021
11:15AM EDT 
vertical line You're in a state alright.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175624
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.07.2021
11:18AM EDT 
vertical line Yeah, a beard doth not a Mr Natural make.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175625
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.07.2021
12:22PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line This is the easiest method for most.

The physical being is aware of the environment with it's five senses ( stability ). Let focused nervous energy ( the disease ) totally relax without trying at all.

This is what always occurred in non emf environments. For most it won't matter what environment.

The google search for today is physical changes caused by the mandela effect. Though it should be called The physical being changing in resistance against the mandela effect.

The mandela effect just another trick of the noosphere technology.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175626
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.07.2021
02:18PM EDT 
vertical line
Most of the protective mechanisms you create to keep yourself from getting hurt will actually end up causing you the most pain in your life.

At its basic level, the Law of Fives is a practical demonstration that perception is intent-sensitive; that is, the perceiver's intentions inform the perception. To whatever extent one considers that perception is identical with reality, then, it has the corollary that reality is intent-sensitive.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175627
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.07.2021
02:38PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "
Most of the protective mechanisms you create to keep yourself from getting hurt will actually end up causing you the most pain in your life.

At its basic level, the Law of Fives is a practical demonstration that perception is intent-sensitive; that is, the perceiver's intentions inform the perception. To whatever extent one considers that perception is identical with reality, then, it has the corollary that reality is intent-sensitive.
"

Thats like seeing a cloud that looks like an angel. You do not have to allow yourself to perceive it that way but as is.

Its been said those that perceive nothing from rorschach tests are insane. But that is NOT insane. It seeing the blob of ink as is. Non filtered.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175628
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.07.2021
02:39PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The physical being is aware of the environment with it's five senses effortlessly. Let nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. Not focus it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175629
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.07.2021
02:51PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Its been said that people with an uncanny sense of balance are insane. No its sanity. They do not perceive balance with their attention. Its felt by body as weight and fulcrum. When younger i could balance on a empty soda can bent over with one leg out and my arms. Plus the ability to balance a pencil to sometimes total stillness.

Body not mind.

Also my vison has restored from being slightly nearsighted and slightly color blind. Plus the suns rays no longer bother the eyes. No stress and aware the eyes probably dilate more. Not resisting sunlight.

Plus eye color changes from blue to brown back to blue And hair from blonde to gray to brown to gray.

Body not mind.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175630
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.07.2021
03:13PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line To get rid of a headache you LET it relax. Furthermore whenever someone gets a headache its from focusing to hard. Literally the attention is the headache.

People that possess an attention are literally giving themselves a mild headache with nervous energy. Creating it.

Objects in reality do not exist to an aware being. This projection of imagination unto reality is not real. Its imagined. There simply is no objects.

A childs imagined ghost in the closet is a prime example of imagined projected objects in reality. The modern mind of mans is like a childs. Worse. Because a child does not start projecting things like ghosts until they learn of such nonsense.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175631
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.07.2021
03:27PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Trying to remember past lives is not what it is. Its not forgetting them. This is what being immortal truly is.

Yolo is the new phrase. a total crap one.

The noospheres emf signal keeps people from remembering. As a person we all should remember our past lives at least when physically mature.

I knew since i was 13 years old of our next stage of human evolution. Thats what i called it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175632
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.08.2021
10:24AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being is aware of the environment with it's five senses. This state will automatically release nervous stress without trying at all. Just dont focus it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175633
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Apr.08.2021
05:54PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line A spring breeze
whoosh
Wakes the nostrils
Calms the mind
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175636
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.09.2021
03:29AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Real religion is the transformation of anxiety into laughter.

Alan Watts
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175637
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.09.2021
03:30AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Your goals mean nothing until you start taking action.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175638
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.09.2021
03:30AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Lot of worry and fear in the world today — may all beings find peace and safety.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175639
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.09.2021
03:32AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Sun Tzu
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175640
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.09.2021
09:24AM EDT 
vertical line Lies my Zenguide dot con told me. Lies, lies, and more lies. Can only Rumi saveth us nowish?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175641
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.09.2021
09:26AM EDT 
vertical line My shoals mean everything.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175642
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.09.2021
09:27AM EDT 
vertical line May all beings stay the hell away from me, ya hear?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175643
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.09.2021
09:31AM EDT 
vertical line "It's a joke religion," said Haha the Clown.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175644
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Apr.10.2021
05:38PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I'm a joke and no one is laughing.
Now I'm dead serious.
Still no one cares.
I sometimes travel to sealevel to see where I'll be heading.
But now I'm here.
Wherever that is, wherever I am. Where am I?
I'm thankful and also regurgitating that which is thankless.
But that's mostly water too.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175648
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.11.2021
12:46AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line lovely, thanks
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175649
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.11.2021
05:14AM EDT 
vertical line Competition
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175650
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.11.2021
05:26AM EDT 
vertical line Bad Acting
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175651
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.11.2021
06:04AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Life will not always be the party you've hoped for.

Look after yourself, your family, friends, and neighbours — wash your hands, keep your distance, wear your mask, and practice loving kindness.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175652
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.11.2021
06:06AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Brushing our teeth daily is dental hygiene.

Practisiing #mindfulness daily is mental hygiene.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175653
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.11.2021
06:07AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Most folks are unhappy because they secretly take pleasure in misery.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175654
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.11.2021
06:08AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line "When you meditate, be gentle with yourself. Your goal is not to battle with or judge your thoughts, but simply to observe their flow."
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175655
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.11.2021
06:09AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Most people won’t support you until they see it’s popular to support you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175656
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.11.2021
06:10AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Our only enemy is our own uncontrolled mind.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175657
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.11.2021
07:37AM EDT 
vertical line I made it all up and it came true anyway.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175658
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.11.2021
07:37AM EDT 
vertical line I prefer to criticise things from a position of ignorance.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175659
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this THE BUDDHA, 1905
by Odilon Redon
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s